SilentBob's first encounter with Big Pharma, Muscle Pharm that is (sponsored)

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Hi everybody! Bob here with an exciting log brought to you by Muscle Pharm. Thanks to pmiller, trueathlete, the Hawaiian Connection; pistonpump, and everyone at MusclePharm for allowing me the opportunity to run a log for them.

Enough with the intro Bob, what are you running?!

Alright, alright. Muscle Pharm is letting me run Assault, their preworkout powerhouse; Battle Fuel, MPs tubular test booster (I like alliteration, say something; ) and Bullet Proof, their bodacious before bed beverage (YEAH, NAILED IT!)

Sounds good. Odd choice of words though. Have you been watching Ninja Turles or something?

Yes. So I reckon I'll throw up some info on the products:

Assault: 2.6lb in a small container. Big things in small packages? 1 scoop yields 39.97g of product. 30 servings. It's about the same size scoop as some whey powders, but the product is more dense. The taste is already amazing. I had to run my finger across the inner seal when I took it off, wow.

Bullet Proof: Same size container as assault, 0.91lb of product. Needless to say the tub isn't filled to size on this one, but that's not an issue, 22 18.74g servings. The grape taste on the lid of this one...I hope tastes different in water. Not something I'm too worried about, definately had things that have tasted much worse before.

Battle Fuel: 21 packs of 8, 00 size, capsules yields 5.1g of product.

WTF Bob, why all this odd info?

The reason I've been adding the serving sizes and amounts per serving is that I have seen multiple differences on other sites posting what I'm guessing are older supplement fact sheets.

Ok now the info about me!
*sigh*

Height: 5'9"
Weight: 182lb (as of 10-19-08, 10:30am)
Favorite TV Show: Metalocalypse

Staple Supps: Multivitamin, Fish Oil, Gut Health, Noxidant, Desiccated Liver, ECA (on days where my patience runs low)

Diet: Currently on day 14 of CKD. Still haven't gotten low enough to refeed (keto stix still reading minimal/negative)

Diet primarily consists of:
Eggs
Sunflower seeds
Walnuts
Cheese Sticks
Turkey
Chicken
Beef
Psyllium Husks

What do you plan to do with this log?

I want my deadlift to increase. I can currently rep 275 around 3 times but that's not good enough. I want to build up my back. I'm close to doing full sets of unassisted pullups but haven't gotten there yet. It's gonna happen though.

Anything else?
Yeah, before and after pics, daily updates, hot chicks, bananas, music, roflcopters; you know, the usual.

This gets started tomorrow. Join today and get yourself a little piece of affirmation, a banana sticker!

Last edited:
SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
FINAL REVIEW!

Well, it's been over a month and I'm all out of Muscle Pharm goodness. Thanks MP crew, pistonpump, pmiller, trueathlete, bb12, and all of you fans of hot chicks, detailed lifting and diet logs, and sweet jams. You all are my reason for putting the time and effort in to sharing my experiences with these products. Since this is a final review, I suppose I'll go in alphabetical order:

Assault: It's blue, it tastes like cotton candy (or freshly fallen snow, if you're a kid that works at VS,) and it lasted a solid month.

Power: I think the biggest thing I noticed from this product was the creatine blend. If the bar, db, etc. was moving, I could complete the rep. My pushing power was incredible.

Pump: The vascularity in my arms was getting out of control. I would catch myself looking at my veins in the mirror. And no, I didn't flex or primp in the mirrors, I was there to work! I could feel everything get ridiculously tight after my sets.

Energy: Not really much to speak of in the energy department from this product. If I wanted a focused or really intense lift, I'd throw together an ECA on top of Assault to super charge my workout.

Battle Fuel: 21 packs of 8 capsules of sheer intensity! I LOVED this product!

Aggression: High, I felt like an alpha on this product. Some of my best lifts were during the 2nd and 3rd week of Battle Fuel. There were days where I was so fired up that I couldn't stand still between sets.

Intensity: High :aargh:

Antioxidants: Since a large portion of the product is comprised of liver/kidney support I feel I should at least try to comment of this. I didn't get sick or feel and type of discomfort while on this product.

Bullet Proof: Recovery and sleep aid. SilentBob loves sleep! SilentBob loves Bullet Proof!

Smell/Taste: I figure I'd go ahead and get it out of the way, the powder smells rough. The taste is suprisingly better than the smell. I had grape, I like grape, it tastes like grape. It isn't as strong as Xtend grape, but isn't also not watered down either. It's a unique grape taste.

Sleep: I pass the f- out about 30 minutes after drinking this stuff. I wish I would pick up a book about lucid dreaming because my dreams have been great on this product. The kind of dreams where you'd just assume not wake up. 6 hours feels like 8 hours. 8 hours feels even better.

Recovery: I really don't know how to rate this one. Towards the end of the log I've been getting DOMs like it's my job. I'm sure I'm pushing myself hard (who isn't) but I was expecting more in the way of recovery from this product. There was one Thursday (legs) where the DOMs didn't go away until the following Tuesday.

Summation: I enjoyed these products from Muscle Pharm. The two that stood out two me were Battle Fuel and Bullet Proof. The intensity that I felt while I was taking Battle Fuel has to be experienced. While I didn't get 100% of what I was expecting out of Bullet Proof, I certainly loathed the 2 off days per week I had to yield. All in an effort to keep the benefits high.

Assault was a Pre-workout that would definately compete with Ragnarok. It's unique blend of creatines, beta alanine and cit. malate set it apart from other mainstream products out there. The taste was also great.

Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Fanfare For the Common Man
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OLWgrr671g"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

Thanks for following along!

Last edited:
SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Before Pics

After Pics

Last edited:
SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Sunday dietary totals:

1 tbsp fiber (upon rising)

Meal 1
0.5 cup walnuts
15 slices turkey pepperoni
1 cheese stick

Meal 2
3 turkey sausage links
1 cheese stick

Later
1 tbsp fiber

Meal 3
1 6oz Chicken Breast

Later
1 tbsp fiber

Meal 4
1 scoop Milk Protein Isolate
1/4 cup walnuts
1 cheese stick

Later
2 tbsp fish oil

2206 calories
177g protein
64g carbs (47g fiber) = 17g impact carbs
138g fat (poly 54/mono 16/sat 37)

Narrative:
It looks like I didn't eat much, but to be fair I woke up at 10:30 :) I cooked up 7 chicken breasts as well as a frying pan full of turkey sausage. So I'll have some meat for work instead of the regular cheese and seeds. I've also gotten into the habit of supplementing fiber throughout the day. If I'm not regular, I'm grumpy.

I'm going to go 5 more days with minimal carbs and if I'm not turning ketostix purple by friday I'm gonna go crazy.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
In, Good Luck Buddy.
If you want some dead lift help shot me a PM, I have some articles that are pretty stellar for dead lift technique.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
In, Good Luck Buddy.
If you want some dead lift help shot me a PM, I have some articles that are pretty stellar for dead lift technique.
2nd PM sent in less than 2 minutes, lol

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In to see how this stack treats you :D

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Day 1: Back/Bis
5 minutes elliptical
3 minutes stretching back

Assisted Pullups: 10(+55lb), 6(unassisted), 5(unassisted), 5(unassisted)
Gironda Leg Curls: 70x10, 70x10 (warming up the hammies)
3 minutes stretching hammies
DL: 45x10, 95x10, 135x5, 185x5, 225x5, 275x4(+1), 225x5
DB Low Row: 40x10, 50x10, 70x10, 80x10, 80x10
High Row: 240x4, 220x4, 200x4, 180x5

Incline DB Curls: 20x10x3
super-setted with
Hammer Curls: 20x10x3
super-setted with
Supine Grip EZ Curls: 45x10x3

Dietary Totals:
Meal 1
6 whole eggs

Meal 2
2 turkey sauage links
1/4 cup sunflower seeds
1 cheese stick

Meal 3
8.5oz chicken breast
1 cheese stick

Snack
1/4 cup sunflower seeds

Post W/O
20g Xtend

30 minutes later
8.5oz chicken breast

Meal 5
1/2 cup walnuts
1 cheese stick

Later:
1 tbsp psyllium
2 tbsp fish oil (not at same time as fiber)

Totals:
2950g calories
266g protein
71g carbs (38g fiber) 33g impact carbs
178g fat (73poly/40mono/47sat)

Narrative:
First day of this muscle pharm stack, not much to report. I cranked out 5 pulls of 275 on deadlift, that was cool. I destroyed the High Rows. 240 is great for me, I'll try 260 next week and see what happens.

I ate a lot of protein today, similar to the amount I eat during my regular diet. I need to make sure I keep the water intake high if this continues. I need to keep the water intake high anyway with all of the fat that I'm eating. Infact, lemme fill my pimp cup right now...much better. I have 3 more of those giant chicken breasts cooked and another package of 6 in the fridge. Couldn't beat the price. Boneless, skinless, rawr!

Song of the Day:
Edguy - Under The Moon
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLp00nqNvNw"]YouTube - Edguy - Under The Moon[/ame]

Hot Chicks for Keto Bob:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Day 2: Chest/Tris
5 minutes elliptical

Incline Bench: 45x10, 95x10, 135x10, 155x5, 185x5, 195x5, 200x4(+1)
Bench Press: 135x10, 185x5, 205x5, 215x5, 225x5, 230x5
Decline Press: 135x10, 185x5, 205x5, 215x5, 225x5, 230x5

Seated Tricep Extensions: (30x10, 40x10 warmup) 60x10, 70x10, 80x10, 90x10
super-setted with
Skull Crushers: 40x10, 50x10, 50x7, 50x7
super-setted with
Close Grip Bench Press: 40x10, 50x10, 50x10, 50x10
super-setted with
Dips: 10, 7, 7, 9

Dietary Totals:
Meal 1
6 whole eggs
1 cheese stick

Meal 2
8.5oz Chicken breast
2 tbsp fish oil

Meal 3
1/2 cup walnuts
1 cheese stick

Post W/O
30g Whey Isolate

Meal 4
Turkey Polska Kielbasa
1/2 cup walnuts

Meal 5
Cheese stick
1/2 cup walnuts

Totals:
3238 calories
233g protein
50g carbs (26g fiber) 24g impact carbs
234g fat (103 poly/47 mono/58 sat)

Narrative:
Let me start off by saying that I got 10 hours of sleep last night. Yeah, booyah. Today was a good day off. I got a swedish massage, I love those things so much. Had a pretty good chest day, and I watched the new Hulk movie. That green meanie is my hero. HULK SMASH!

Something to comment on regarding the products. I couldn't stand still in the entire time I was in the gym. I think it's safe to say that energy is not an issue with Assault and Battle Fuel.

Song of the Day:
Metallica - Master of Puppets
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KtF7ql3FJc"]YouTube - Metallica - Master of Puppets (S&M)[/ame]
It never gets old! master, MASTER!

Hot Chick for Keto Bob:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
what kind of fiber are you supplementing? is it a powder?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man, psyllium husk powder. Making sure I'm dosing it between an hour after a meal and an hour before my next meal. Don't need it interfering with my absorption.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am so jealous of the massage. I would love to get a good massage.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In, bob!

I need to go update my logs now. :D

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Day 3: Off

Dietary Totals
Meal 1
8oz Polska Kielbasa
1/2 cup walnuts

Meal 2
6 whole eggs
1 cheese stick

Meal 3
8.5 oz Chicken breast
1/4 cup sunflower seeds

Meal 4
1/2 cup sunflower seeds
1 cheese stick

Meal 5
1/4 cup walnuts
2 cheese sticks

Later
2 tbsp fish oil

Totals:
3140 calories
216g protein
47g carbs (17 fiber) 30g impact carbs
232g fat (93poly/48mono/60sat)

Narrative:
Today was an off day. I got 9 hours of sleep, I like bullet proof. I attack my sleep cycle, it's great! I did a half dose of assault this morning (following the label) and I still like the flavor. I'm really starting to fall in to this diet nicely. Keeping those carbs low and getting those fats good and high. I'm not feeling as lethargic at work, and this is without taking any stimulant.

Tomorrow is leg day. It's going to be great!

Hot Chicks for Keto Bob:

:box:

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FYI BOBBO

Those Ketostix are unreliable at best. If you have any hint of a hue on the stick, then you are strait keto. The darker doesnt mean the better, it could mean you are intaking to much fat, and to much is being passed.

Adams

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
FYI BOBBO

Those Ketostix are unreliable at best. If you have any hint of a hue on the stick, then you are strait keto. The darker doesnt mean the better, it could mean you are intaking to much fat, and to much is being passed.

Adams
Gotcha, that means I'm refeeding this weekend! :donut: <-- I'm comin' for you doughnut!!!
Thanks for the info bro, I was really starting to get distraught about being 3 weeks in and not having any real signs.

mister ed

mister ed

Awards
hot damn! Lucy and Chanelle!

ps how is the keto going?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Day 4: Legs
5 minutes elliptical
5 minutes stretching

Leg Extensions: 80x10x2
super-setted with
Leg Curls: 70x10x2

Squats: 45x10, 95x10, 135x10, 185x5, 225x5, 275x3(+2), 225x5, 135x20
Barbell Calf Raises: 135x10, 185x10, 225x10, 275x10, 315x10
Leg Curls: 80x10, 90x10, 100x10, 110x10, 120x10

5 minutes stretching

Dietary Totals:
Meal 1
6 whole eggs
1 cheese stick

Meal 2
1/2 cup sunflower seeds
1 cheese stick

Meal 3
1/2 cup sunflower seeds
1 cheese stick

Meal 4
1 cheese stick

Meal 5
8.5oz chicken breast
1/4 cup sunflower seeds

Post W/O
20g Xtend

Meal 6
6 whole eggs
1 cheese stick

Totals:
3111 calories
225g protein
60g carbs (18g fiber) 42g impact carbs
219g fat (81poly/64mono/64sat)

Narrative:
Today was a late lift. I'm kinda unsure about taking Assault and Battle Fuel as late as I did (9:00pm) because of the caffeine present in them. Oh well, I'm sure Bullet Proof will knock me out in about an hour.
Last night I got another 9 hours of sleep. I'm really liking the solid sleep I'm getting on Bullet Proof. I'm going to have to limit my sleep tonight since I have to get up by 8:30 so that I can lift at 9:30 (before work.)

Song of the Day:
Boysetsfire - Release The Dogs
YouTube - Boysetsfire - Release The Dogs

Hot Chicks for Keto Bob:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Day 5: Shoulders
5 minutes elliptical
5 minutes stretching

Arnold Press: 20x10, 30x10, 40x10
Shoulder Press: 55x10, 60x10, 65x10, 70x10

Rear Delt Raises: 5x10, 10x10, 20x8
super-setted with
Lateral Delt Raises: 5x10, 10x10, 20x5

Shrugs(backward rotation): 30x10x4
super-setted with
Shrugs(forward rotation): 30x10x4
super-setted with
Shrugs: 30x10x4

Face Pulls: 30x10, 35x10, 42.5x10, 50x10
Bradford Press: 40x10, 50x10, 60x10, 70x10

Military(front): 45x10, 65x10, 95x10
super-setted with
Military(back): 45x10, 65x10, 95x10

5 minutes stretching

Dietary Totals:
Meal 1
2oz london broil

Post W/O
1 can of tuna

30 minutes later
1/4 cup sunflower seeds

Meal 3
1/2 cup sunflower seeds
1 cheese stick

Meal 4
1 can of tuna
1/4 cup sunflower seeds

Meal 5
6 whole eggs
1 cheese stick

Later
2 tbsp fish oil
1 scoop milk protein isolate

Totals:
2737 calories
209g protein
41g carbs (14g fiber) 27g impact carbs
193g fat (62poly/64mono/59sat)

Narrative:
I had a sh*tty breakfast. I was slow getting out of bed and I had to be at the gym by 9:30. I tried to heat up some London Broil and that stuff needs to cook longer to soften it up. It's like chewing rubber when it's still semi-cold. Needless to say, it took too much time to eat the small amount I did and I had to chase it with Assault and Battle Fuel all of 10 minutes later instead of the usual 30 minutes after a meal.

The lift itself today was solid. I thought I would have been able to hit the 75s on shoulder press but I'm too depleted. It's been 3 weeks since I've had any serious carbs. Tomorrow that changes. This weekend I'm off from training so I can focus on food. The plan is to carb up so that I can have an epic back day on Monday. :twisted: I'm gunning for 315 on deadlift. I'm thinking that when my muscles are full of glycogen, piss, and vinegar it'll be all too easy.

5 days in to this stack, nothing to really report from assault and battle fuel other than assault tastes great and I can swallow all 8 of those battle fuel capsules in one gulp. I'm really liking bullet proof though. I'm sleeping good and hard on this product. I love the profile that it has.

Song of the Day:
Spineshank - Asthmatic
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Hot Chicks for Keto Bob:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
wassup bob good looking log i think we made a good choice in you. i love boobies :D

no increase in aggression with the battlefuel?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
wassup bob good looking log i think we made a good choice in you. i love boobies :D

no increase in aggression with the battlefuel?
Possibly, I can't really say that my aggression is battlefuel induced. Keto for 3 weeks and no refeed makes for a pissed off Bobby. I think you made a good choice in my too. :) Then again, I'm a little biased. :rofl:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
man so little carbs, i dont know how people do it. i guess ill have to try it sometime but not anytime soon!!!! im the opposite of keto, 300g+ of carbs FTW

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
man so little carbs, i dont know how people do it. i guess ill have to try it sometime but not anytime soon!!!! im the opposite of keto, 300g+ of carbs FTW
Yeah boss, my old diet was 300+ carbs/day, ate like a champion, I can't wait to go back to that.

I've already had 159g of carbs this morning. Refeeding is the greatest thing ever!! And yes, I have Anabolic Pump and ALA at the ready to make sure I use every last carb.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think this pic will fit well in your thread, as it will in mine. My tribute to the hottie Christina Aguilera

Keto-bob, get you some!!

Attachments

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Day 6: Refeed
Dietary Totals

Meal 1
1 cup oats
2 cups skim milk
1 scoop whey isolate
1 greens+ chia bar
1 tri-o-plex brownie (it was half price, now I know why)

Meal 2
Homemade pizza (Mozzarella, turkey pepperoni)
cupcakes (I haven't had cake in months, wow)
1oz ORAC Super 7
1oz Blueberry concentrate
2tbsp fish oil

Meal 3
50g WMS
20g Xtend

15 minutes later
1 cup oats
1 scoop whey isolate

Meal 4
50g WMS
20g Xtend

15 minutes later
1 cup oats
1 scoop whey isolate

Meal 5
7oz Chicken Breast
1 potato
cupcakes
1oz ORAC Super 7
1oz Blueberry Concentrate

Later
2tbsp psyllium husk

Totals:
273g protein
701g carbs (81g fiber/251g sugar)
133g fat (25poly/37mono/43sat)

Narrative:
I ate like a fat kid today. I'm not even going to try to play it off. This was a long time coming. I was short of the 860g carb mark, but that's ok. After having my sweets eariler in the day I tried to keep it more strict for the later meals (WMS and Oats) with the exception of another round of cupcakes after dinner. I took some pictures last night and I'll take some more Monday morning to have a before/after for the refeed. I felt full all over all day today.

Tomorrow I'm thinking of going ahead and just going back to the meat, nuts, and cheese after one carb meal in the morning. As much fun as today was, I can't do it again tomorrow.

Song? of the Day:
Chris Farley - Fat Guy In A Little Coat
YouTube - fat guy little coat edited

Hot Chicks for Refed Bobby:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Day 7: Off
Dietary Totals:

Meal 1
1 cup oats
2 cups skim milk
1 scoop whey isolate
1 greens+ chia bar

Meal 2
1/2 cup walnuts
1 cheese stick

Meal 3
1/4 cup walnuts
1 cheese stick
turkey pepperoni

Meal 4
8.5oz chicken breast
1/2 cup walnuts
2tbsp fish oil

Later
1tbsp fish oil
1 scoop milk protein

Totals:
2944 calories
203g protein
137g carbs (25g fiber)
176g fat (90poly/40mono/38sat)

Narrative:
I didn't do anything productive today. I watched a lot of football, slept alot, and am going to sleep some more here in a few minutes.

Song of the Day:
Motorhead - Born To Raise Hell
YouTube - Motörhead - Born To Raise Hell

Hot Chicks for Lethargic Bob:

I'm feeling less lethargic after seeing her :)

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Day 8: Back/Bis
5 minutes elliptical
5 minutes stretching

Gironda Leg Curls: 70x10x3

Deadlift: 45x10, 135x8, 185x5, 225x5, 275x4, 315x2(+1) PR!!!, 135x5

Wide Grip Lat Pulldown: 70x10, 200x4, 160x8, 140x8, 120x8
High Row: 70x10, 240x4, 220x4, 200x4, 180x4, 160x8
DB Low Row: 30x10, 40x10, 60x10, 70x10, 80x10, 90x5

Incline DB Curls: 20x10, 25x10, 25x10
super-setted with
Concentration Hammer Curls: 20x10, 25x10, 25x10
super-setted with
Supine grip EZ Curl: 45x10, 45x10, 45x10

5 minutes stretching

Dietary Totals:
Meal 1
6 whole eggs

Meal 2
1/2 cup sunflower seeds
1 cheese stick

Meal 3
1/2 cup sunflower seeds
1 cheese stick

Meal 4
8oz chicken breast
1/4 cup sunflower seeds

Post W/O
30g Whey Isolate

Meal 5
6 whole eggs

Later
1 scoop Milk Protein
2 tbsp fish oil

Totals:
3079 calories
256g protein
57g carbs (18g fiber) 39g impact carbs
203g fat (88poly/58mono/54sat)

Narrative:
315 DEADLIFT! PULLED IT THREE TIMES!!!! BOB LOVES PRS!!!!
My intensity had me shaking, rocking, and swearing at the bar! I think Battle Fuel is kicking it in high gear. F*ck yeah! I also have to give credit to the 700g carb refeed on saturday, definately fueled the lift, but didn't provide the intensity. That was all Muscle Pharm and Bob's inner demon.

Had eggs for dinner so I can put that cholesterol to work tonight. :) Lifting tomorrow night instead of tomorrow morning to ensure proper recovery (sleep.) I'm still amped about the lift. That was so great tonight. Needless to say, today's lift gets an 11 out of 10.

Song of the Day:
Edguy - The Savage Union
YouTube - Edguy - The Savage Union

Hot Chick For Keto Bob:

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Congrats on that PR, bro!! That's some good ****!! :thumbsup:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Day 9: Chest/Tris
5 minutes elliptical

DB Incline Press: 20x10, 30x10, 40x10
super-setted with
DB Incline Flies: 5x10, 10x10, 15x10

DB Incline Press: 75x8, 80x8, 85x8, 90x7, 95x6 (PR!!!)
Hammer Strength Wide Grip Bench: 140x10, 180x10, 230x8, 270x6, 320x3
Decline Bench: 135x8, 185x8, 225x5, 185x5

Seated Tricep Extensions: 60x10, 70x10, 80x10
super-setted with
Skull Crushers: 40x10, 50x10, 50x10
super-setted with
Close Grip Bench: 40x10, 50x10, 50x10
super-setted with
Dips: 10, 10, 8

DB Incline Bench: 10x10x3
super-setted with
DB Flies: 10x10x3

Dietary Toals:
Meal 1
3 whole eggs
4oz roast beef

Meal 2
1/2 cup sunflower seeds
1 cheese stick

Meal 3
1/2 cup sunflower seeds
1 cheese stick

Meal 4
8oz chicken breast

Post W/O
20g Xtend

Meal 5
6 whole eggs

Later
2 tbsp fish oil

Totals:
2503 calories
194g protein
47g carbs (14g fiber) 33g impact carbs
171g fat (72poly/47mono/47sat)

Narrative:
2nd PR in two days! :head: I was thinking about last nights lift all day and just thinking about it was keeping my intensity high all day. It definately manifest itself this evening in my chest workout. I told myself that I was getting those 95s today. My moto recently has been 'visualize 11' It puts me in the mindset of seeing myself pushing that one extra after my normal sets. Sure I was doing sets of 8 this evening but the rule still applies.

The problem. I took Assault and Battle Fuel at 9. I'm still amped! Hoping that Bullet Proof helps to bring me down in an hour or two.

I let one of my coworkers try a sip of my Assault. He really liked it, and to quote him "It tastes like eating snow." I'm really loving this combo of Assault and Battle Fuel in the gym...I think I may take advantage of that Muscle Pharm sale going on this week. PM pmiller or pistonpump for details, they may tell you about the incredible sale they have going on.

Song of the Day:
Rob Zombie - What Lurks on Channel X?
YouTube - What Lurks on Channel X?

Hot Chicks for Keto Bob:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
i'm going to follow this log...because you're a good dude, you make great progress, and most importantly...because you're a good dude.

Sub.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
i'm going to follow this log...because you're a good dude, you make great progress, and most importantly...because you're a good dude.

Sub.
I appreciate the kind words bro. Glad to have you along.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Glad to be...along?!

I still think you should grab yourself some KB's and play like that once every few weeks...:cheers:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Glad to be...along?!

I still think you should grab yourself some KB's and play like that once every few weeks...:cheers:
You know I've been thinking about it. I have a day off of work on Thursday so I'll hit up play it again sports or something and see if they have some used ones for cheap.

Cause that's actually the next change I'm going to be implementing in my workout. Still weeks away but I want to get all my ducks in a row.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
You know I've been thinking about it. I have a day off of work on Thursday so I'll hit up play it again sports or something and see if they have some used ones for cheap.

Cause that's actually the next change I'm going to be implementing in my workout. Still weeks away but I want to get all my ducks in a row.
Sounds awesome man. If you have any questions once you have them...PM away or ask in my log. You can't tell everything you need to know about KB's on YouTube like you can for most exercises, haha. The people performing them on there are for the most part...wrong.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Man I wish KB's were not so damn expensive.....

SB what other PR's you going to get this week? Good Job Bud!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Day 10: Abs/Cardio
10 minutes elliptical

Machine Crunches: 50x20, 80x20, 110x20
Crunches: 40, 40, 40
super-setted with
Bicycle Crunches: 40, 40, 40
super-setted with
Heel Touches: 40, 40, 40
super-setted with
Leg Raises: 10, 10, 10

Torso Twisty Machine Thing: 50x10, 80x10, 110x10, 40x20

Wheel of Death(knees): 10, 10

5 minutes elliptical
20 minutes HIIT
5 minutes elliptical

5 minutes stretching

Dietary Totals:
Meal 1
5 whole eggs
1/4 cup almonds

Meal 2
1/2 cup sunflower seeds
1 cheese stick

Meal 3
8oz Turkey Polska Kielbasa
1 cheese stick
1/4 cup sunflower seeds

Meal 4
8oz Turkey Polska Kielbasa
1 cheese stick
1/4 cup sunflower seeds

Intra/Post workout
30g Xtend

Meal 5
6 whole eggs

Later
2 tbsp fish oil

Totals:
3319 calories
202g protein
54g carbs (17g fiber) 37g impact carbs
255g fat (75poly/56mono/77sat)

Narrative:
This was an unexpected workout. As I'm sure most of ya'll know, I'm not an ab guy. I don't even know the names of the stuff I was doing. Did a bunch of cardio as well, all in attempt to deplete myself to maximize the refeed on Saturday.

I ate a lot today, prepping for leg day tomorrow. Going for 315 on squats. I'll let ya'll know how it goes.

Song of the Day:
Cafe Del Mar - Beyond The Sunset
YouTube - Cafe Del Mar 9 Jo Manji- beyond the sunset

Hot Chicks for Keto Bob:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Day 11:Legs
15 minutes elliptical
5 minutes stretching

Gironda Leg Curls: 70x10x3
super-setted with
Leg Extensions: 70x10x3

Squats: 45x10, 135x8, 185x5, 225x5, 275x3, 295x1 (PR, dammit :aargh:)
Gironda Leg Curls: 90x10, 100x10, 110x10, 120x10, 130x6
Calf Raises: 135x10, 185x10, 225x10, 275x10, 315x10, 135x20, 135x20
Leg Press (High and Wide): 185x10, 275x10, 365x10, 185x20

5 minutes stretching

Dietary Totals:
Meal 1
8oz Keilbasa
1/4 cup almons

Meal 2
2 cheese sticks
1/2 cup walnuts

Post Workout
20g Xtend
30g Whey Isolate

Meal 4
8oz Keilbasa
1/4 cup almonds

Meal 5
1 cheese stick
6oz london broil

Meal 6
1/2 cup walnuts

Later
2 tbsp fish oil

Totals:
2859 calories
201g protein
30g carbs (14g fiber) 16g impact carbs (F*CK YOU KETO!)
215g fat (74poly/37mono/57sat)

Narrative:
As hard as 295 was, I couldn't get 315 as planned. I blame it on the HIIT last night. Either way, 295 is a new high for me. I'm not as happy about it as I would have been with 315. I think that the sweet spot for me is to take my assault and battle fuel 30 minutes after I finish eating. Today it was closer to 20 minutes after I was done and I just couldn't bring the intensity up in the gym. I'm going to get some sleep tonight so that I can crank out shoulders in the morning before work.

Song of the Day:
Whitfield Crane, Rocky George, Randy Castillio & Mike Inez - Master of Puppets
YouTube - Whitfield Crane and Rocky George - Master Of Puppets

Hot Chick of the Day:

Last edited: