TrIpDoG WiTh 3 KinGs!!!!!!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Ok , the official log starts today, as I got my package from ChuckD this morning. I am gonna try the following doses, and Chuck feel free to comment on them.

Today was day one...

DTH- 4 split (2/2)
DT2010- 4 split (2/2)
Sunami- 3 split (2/1)
Ether Tabs- 5 (post workout)
JP8- 2 scoops preworkout
Diesel Fuel- 2 preworkout

Start weight is 180, wich is the low end for me. I usually hail around 185-190. Haven't been eating as much as I should lately....too busy.

Training is always on point, usually 6 days a week. All mixed up order and bodyparts. I do whatever I want , with at least 2 days of intense sprints. I broke a treadmill yesterday!!!! True story, I was running sprints at 12mph and the thing just started flashing numbers and stopped working :aargh:...AHAHAHAHAH

I hope to gain a few pounds back on this adventure, as I miss the added size I know I can hold rather easily. I'll try to give some diet and training examples on random days in the future, as I know you all keep asking me to do it.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kick some a$$ my brotha! :head:

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Present. And you didnt even half to link my lazy ass. :)

So is trib test extreme no longer sold? I didnt see it on NP earlier?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Present. And you didnt even half to link my lazy ass. :)

So is trib test extreme no longer sold? I didnt see it on NP earlier?
DT2010 replace TTE in the line up, also trip, u should go 2/1/1 on the dth and dt2010 and 1/1/1 on sunami or just follow the 3kings directions starting at day 10.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DT2010 replace TTE in the line up, also trip, u should go 2/1/1 on the dth and dt2010 and 1/1/1 on sunami or just follow the 3kings directions starting at day 10.
Word. I'm gonna do that..

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
that is a lot of diesel.
tear it up trip!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn I'm excited just reading about it :thumbsup:

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5'10" 180 and you look like that? I need to stop fu*kin around and get serious.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sub a dizzubbed!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im jealous bro tear it up!!!!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subscribed, tRiPdIeSeL! My very first encounter with Get-Diesel Nutrition will be a stack of Diesel Test Hardcore, Diesel Test 2010, and Sunami. :food:

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
I'm in dammit!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
In for sure........... My "3 Kings Stack" starts the 24th. Lovin the JP8!

Lucky bastage.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 2

Diesel Test Hardcore- 2/1/1
Diesel Test 2010- 2/1/1
Ether Tabs- 5 post workout
JP8- 2 scoops pre workout
Diesel Fuel- 2 pre workout
Sunami 1/1/1

This is how I will keep the dosing for the most part.

Was kinda pressed for time today at the gym so I busted out chest, traps and biceps. Like always my magic preworkout JP8 with the Diesel Fuel is doing wonders to get the job done. The Diesel Fuel really has an impressive profile if you read the ingredients. Combined with the ready 4 war in JP8...it's a pure rage session. Well being is amazing, and focus is pin point.

Trying to get more calories in, and switched my post workout skim milk with low fat chocolate milk (quart).

Diet for the day so far (im not doing this every day but here is a sample)

-Breakfast -shake with peanut butter, and cycle support...and coffee.

-Mid day- 2 granola bars, apple, few handfulls of sunflower seeds.

-Dinner- baked chicken leg and thigh from Shaws, and quart chocolate milk. (they sell the chicken cooked so I eat that in the car on the way to my second job).

-After work (9:30)- 2 cuts of cubed steak with butter noodles.

-Will eat like 2 more times tonight..(shake and some ham steak probably)

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
see Trip...I am glad to see that simple little listing on your diet. It proves that it don't take anything special as far as diet goes if you are busting your ass in the gym.

I'm envious of your 3 Kings Stack! One of these days, one of these days...

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trip I assume you're taking other supplements like Omega-3's, and possbily other stuff that you just didn't mentioned in your diet right? Making sure you don't forget about those good Omega-3's! :thumbsup:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 3

Diesel Test 2010- 2/1/1
Sunami 1/1/1

Spent all day with GF, but made her hit the gym with me. Did a half-azzed full body workout with her. Overall mood, libido, and energy are all really great today. No issues to complain about thus far. Seem to be rather horney lately! ;). Both a blessing and a curse a guess..lol.

Diet was very similar to yesterday. morn meal was same, had a diangleo's 12 inch steak n onion sub for lunch/dinner. Post workout quart of choc milk. Late night 2 cubed steaks
(both the size of a big hambuger), with broccoil floretts, and a shake.

Tomorrow will prolly be a day off from the gym. Busy day planned up.

Later Y'all

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Diesel Test 2010- 2/1/1
Sunami 1/1/1

Spent all day with GF, but made her hit the gym with me. Did a half-azzed full body workout with her. Overall mood, libido, and energy are all really great today. No issues to complain about thus far. Seem to be rather horney lately! ;). Both a blessing and a curse a guess..lol.

Diet was very similar to yesterday. morn meal was same, had a diangleo's 12 inch steak n onion sub for lunch/dinner. Post workout quart of choc milk. Late night 2 cubed steaks
(both the size of a big hambuger), with broccoil floretts, and a shake.

Tomorrow will prolly be a day off from the gym. Busy day planned up.

Later Y'all

Trip, I'm seriously considering this as a "PCT Stack" once I finish my current stack of Dermacrine, Sustain Alpha (weekends only), PP, SD, and X-Mass...whaddaya think? Of course, I have Tamoxifen on hand if needed, but damn! This should do the trick nicely.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trip, I'm seriously considering this as a "PCT Stack" once I finish my current stack of Dermacrine, Sustain Alpha (weekends only), PP, SD, and X-Mass...whaddaya think? Of course, I have Tamoxifen on hand if needed, but damn! This should do the trick nicely.
I will say that it hits all angles to make recovery faster and more efficient! Get Diesel has taken over!!!! Good luck, and best wishes with recovery bro.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
I will say that it hits all angles to make recovery faster and more efficient! Get Diesel has taken over!!!! Good luck, and best wishes with recovery bro.

I figured as much. I'll probably start this on my last week. Thanks, and keep up the great work!

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
it's really a curse when you DON'T want to have a girlfriend lol

Not really. Then you can go out and get some azz without feeling guilty. Or, as in my case, you can go out and just get some azz anyway because you don't give a f*ck. Just destroy the evidence after the encounter.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Present and subbed Comrade Tripinski!! Man, you're fillin' up your tank with some high test diesel, aren't ya bro??!! Hel to the Yeah!! I know you'll train like a maddened beast while on this run. I'm here for the ensuing destruction and mayhem!! :hammer::saw::shoot:

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well Mr Dan, I have been taking the occasional Diesel Test cap every other day. So far so good. I'm getting my energy back and I can match attitude with attitude..lol;)

How are things going with you?

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Isn't Chuck D a rapper? Fight The Power! :icon_lol:
Yeah....don't, don't don't...Don't BELIEVE THE HYPE!!! :afro::fool2:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well Mr Dan, I have been taking the occasional Diesel Test cap every other day. So far so good. I'm getting my energy back and I can match attitude with attitude..lol;)

How are things going with you?
Right now everything is peachy :) The every other DTH is probably a real good idea. The sunami had a rather profound effect of the gf, so u may want to see how that works with you. Although its not var..lol.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 4 (yesterday)

Diesel Test 2010- 2/1/1
Ether Tabs- 2 morning
JP8- 1 scoop morn
Diesel Fuel- 2 afternoon
Sunami 1/1/1

Took day off, wa super busy yesterday. Had a thanksgiving type dinner at the gf's house so my diet was carb rich for sure! I needed a day like that though. Libido is frickin got me itchin' and staring at every woman I see....:aargh:. Very noticable increase with that. Mood and energy are very good as well. Some minor acne and oily skin (forehead) to report. I'll update today's gamepaln later tonight.

~TripDiesel

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Or if you've done a superfluous amount of wrist curls at the end of your biceps workout.

Haha, nice.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Diesel Test 2010- 2/1/1
Sunami 1/1/1

This is how I will keep the dosing for the most part.

Was kinda pressed for time today at the gym so I busted out chest, traps and biceps. Like always my magic preworkout JP8 with the Diesel Fuel is doing wonders to get the job done. The Diesel Fuel really has an impressive profile if you read the ingredients. Combined with the ready 4 war in JP8...it's a pure rage session. Well being is amazing, and focus is pin point.

Trying to get more calories in, and switched my post workout skim milk with low fat chocolate milk (quart).

Diet for the day so far (im not doing this every day but here is a sample)

-Breakfast -shake with peanut butter, and cycle support...and coffee.

-Mid day- 2 granola bars, apple, few handfulls of sunflower seeds.

-Dinner- baked chicken leg and thigh from Shaws, and quart chocolate milk. (they sell the chicken cooked so I eat that in the car on the way to my second job).

-After work (9:30)- 2 cuts of cubed steak with butter noodles.

-Will eat like 2 more times tonight..(shake and some ham steak probably)
I am not sure someone asks already, so forgive me if they did. I was wondering what the diferrence is between the two diesels (got info from site). As I understand DTH is dt2010 to the second power (dt2010's big brother). So I ask the question: why take both? Oh yeah, keep up the good work.