DTHC/R4W (unsponserd) bring on the rage!!!

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established

Stats
6,1 189 10.3% body fat
been lifting 5 years seriously
Bench 310x3
Clean 295X2
Squat 405x8

Im going to copy alot of my stuff from my other log cause my goals only differ slightly

TRANING
I’m not really a body builder per say but on mi auxiliary days I practice body building type lifts mostly just HIIT focusing on the intensity; again bigness is not a goal just brute strength!
M/W/F ware core days bench, squat and clean followed by abs and other stretching type lifts
T/T are auxiliary I try to get in as many lifts as i can concentrating on my back and lats.

DIET
I am on a modified version of the anabolic diet, which consists of more carbs around my workouts.
Trust me i in no way will ever cut because I can get big and put on muscle vary easy and lose fat too, but i wont go into my theories or my practices.
I try to shoot far as much protein, fat and cals i can eat every day, aiming for 3600-4000+ and eating every 3.5-4 hours
LIVER TABs
yeah a whole butt load of em talking bout 40-60 a day

Some of my goals before starting DTHC/R4W
1) Gain as much muscle as possible
2) Lower body fat to achieve a leaner look
3) Increase power, strength and explosiveness in all lifts
4) Rep 300lbx10 on the bar for bench
5) Make the 220 something guys look like pussys, because im putting up the same or more weight than them!

before pic for yah

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lookin lean bro, i loved DTHC when i ran it, you should rock out with it!

Ill be followin.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
yah mna just got off 6 weeks of prime and loved it
now im ready for some hormonal RAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great start to ur log man. You def look like you been lifting for a while. Diesel Test Hardcore is my fav thing in the world. I became administrative support for Get Diesel ONLY because I KNOW the products are far above the rest. Good luck brother and have fun.

~Trip

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Where did you get the R4W, me wants some of that ;)

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Where did you get the R4W, me wants some of that ;)
bodybuilding .com and DP S are the only 2 people with R4W at this time.

Also sub, and DIESEL TEST Hardcore (just wanted to say that because i didnt find this thread searching by name, just decided to search DTHC).

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
OK GUYS
day 1 10/16/08

took mi first tab right when i woke up
at 7
ate some eggs and grits!! with bacon in em+ 15 liver tabs

GYM time
4 R4W, with 3 caps incarnate
stong workout nothing major because i am preatty tore up from this weeks speed traning. I mostly did streching and light lifts to get the blood flowing, very strong pumps and focus.

Took my second dose after work which is in the pm

cant really say that im feeling anything other than alot more libido!! just ask my girl ;)

all so about an hour after my DTHC dose my heart pumps really hard not fast just hard

But tomarrow I AM GOING TO SQUAT 405x5 and try to get it on video! also ive lost a little bit of strength from coming off PRIME( cant wait till DTHC kicks in FULL GEAR)

Also im not going to get into meals and crap, just my numbers like weight, lifts also going to be reporting on how i feel side good and bad.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep em' commin bro!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
OK GUYS
day 1 10/16/08

took mi first tab right when i woke up
at 7
ate some eggs and grits!! with bacon in em+ 15 liver tabs

GYM time
4 R4W, with 3 caps incarnate
stong workout nothing major because i am preatty tore up from this weeks speed traning. I mostly did streching and light lifts to get the blood flowing, very strong pumps and focus.

Took my second dose after work which is in the pm

cant really say that im feeling anything other than alot more libido!! just ask my girl ;)

all so about an hour after my DTHC dose my heart pumps really hard not fast just hard

But tomarrow I AM GOING TO SQUAT 405x5 and try to get it on video! also ive lost a little bit of strength from coming off PRIME( cant wait till DTHC kicks in FULL GEAR)

Also im not going to get into meals and crap, just my numbers like weight, lifts also going to be reporting on how i feel side good and bad.
take ur r4w about 40 min pre-workout and take ur DTH about 1 h before the r4w, if u take them both at the same time u will feel a strong stim effect.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
did the same to me once. Just due to taking it @ the same time as other supps as chuck said. I only noticed it twice over a 4 week period do it. that's mainly because I was sitting still and it was quiet, but yes harder indeed!

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
take ur r4w about 40 min pre-workout and take ur DTH about 1 h before the r4w, if u take them both at the same time u will feel a strong stim effect.
well there a little problem because i take R4W then eat, lunch is 30mins and then i have and hour long class,
i tryd to take R4W 45 mins before but i still have all that food in mi stomach, when i did this it didnt kick in till i was home.

i eat lunch at 12:30,
class 1-2
gym 2-3
trust me by the middle of class im jackd and sweating itchin to lift and it really gets me heatd cauz im not in the gym when i feel it!

I still have monster work outs also to day i will bump to 3 tabs aday

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Im in.

Trying to stay current on all diesel logs.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Count me in too, your gonna love DTH, I know I do!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
well there a little problem because i take R4W then eat, lunch is 30mins and then i have and hour long class,
i tryd to take R4W 45 mins before but i still have all that food in mi stomach, when i did this it didnt kick in till i was home.

i eat lunch at 12:30,
class 1-2
gym 2-3
trust me by the middle of class im jackd and sweating itchin to lift and it really gets me heatd cauz im not in the gym when i feel it!

I still have monster work outs also to day i will bump to 3 tabs aday
When in that schedule are u taking the R4W if its 45min pre-workout. 45min before class is over? Maybe its hitting u fast, and ur good taking it 20min pre-workout.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
JP8 hits me in like 10-20 minutes, first teh energy/focus, then the endurance. Pre-workout stuff always hits me fast,some faster than others, but I defiinitley found my favorite one now.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
JP8 hits me in like 10-20 minutes, first teh energy/focus, then the endurance. Pre-workout stuff always hits me fast,some faster than others, but I defiinitley found my favorite one now.
I like mine 30-45 minutes, and that's usually right when I wake up, AND I'm stim sensitive but you did mention the energy hits you first, then the endurance effects.

Alwaysgaining if you do another Get Diesel stack, I would recommend picking up some Coq diesel for some awesome libido improvements. It's so potent I remember getting a wood in the gym the 2nd day of using it :blink:

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
I like mine 30-45 minutes, and that's usually right when I wake up, AND I'm stim sensitive but you did mention the energy hits you first, then the endurance effects.

Alwaysgaining if you do another Get Diesel stack, I would recommend picking up some Coq diesel for some awesome libido improvements. It's so potent I remember getting a wood in the gym the 2nd day of using it :blink:

nahhh man dont need any libido trust me

DAY 2&3
Friday, i have lost a good amount of strength from PRIME
i only managed to get 405x2 but im recoverin from speed training still
then i workd mi way down
340x5
315x5
225x5
135 till failure
(i do full squats)

mi veins are really stickin out now, also i jumped to 4 a day now im not prediposed to acne or anything.
My temper is alot more prominet i can really feel it. I like it alot,
Im feeling stronger too, like inside my body , in my bones kinda

DAY 3
sat 10/18/08 rest day
ran when i woke up and have been walking and streching my legs most of the day and eating everything Ahhhhh i love carbin up!!

ok im taking R4W 1h 30 mins before my workout, because i eat lunch and then have an hour long class. I tryd taking R4W 45mins befor but i still have all that food in mi stomach, so it dosent hit me untill like 3+hours later, this has been working fine but maby 1 or 2 days this week i will take em witha very light meal to really feel it hit in mi workout

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
I would recommend picking up some Coq diesel for some awesome libido improvements. It's so potent I remember getting a wood in the gym the 2nd day of using it :blink:
Do you know if NP is going to have that back in stock sometime in the future?

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
DAY 4 10/19
sunday
I hvae been carbing up, i think i got alittle carryd away cause i am getting a little fater in mi belly :/
I did alot of stretchin and running ( active recovery type stuff) also bumpd to 5 aday
My acne is a little more but fine, no cysts or anything!

DAY 5
monday
3x5 with 240 for mi bench

squats
135x15
225x10 (full squats)
315x5
3x2 375lb
315x5
225x5 on a five count down

My squats felt really spot on good muscle connection
dam they just felt good!
My bench felt really good as well, i always feel strong after the weekend on mondays

DAY 6
10/21
tuseday,auxiliary

I dont care about these numbers just that i feel like i get a good workout, this is a list of what i did

incline curls
arnolds
upright rows
rack cleans
bent rows
SLDL
bent flys
french press
close grip curls
dips till exhaustion

very stong workout today i really felt strong and just focusd
and the pump was awsome, i like this kinda pump it like comes from in side your muscel!

I did up to 5 aday i cant really "feel" any thing yet but i ahve really good vacularity all day long. Acne is not evan bad but i havnt been on it for a week?
To day was my first "snap", this dumass tryd to be funny and i fukin blew up, dam he got me so heatd, basicly he was talkin trash about the war in Iraq and he didnt know WTF he was takin about, mi dad is an retired army ranger, so hes like your dads a pussy:::::::: SNAP!!!!
ya i was like u dont know sh1t or anything my dad had to go threw, 5 seconds from dropin him ppl where like grow up and were like dont fight, so hes said yah i dont have to fight im not a kid, and i was like yah ur just a b1tch!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
To day was my first "snap", this dumass tryd to be funny and i fukin blew up, dam he got me so heatd, basicly he was talkin trash about the war in Iraq and he didnt know WTF he was takin about, mi dad is an retired army ranger, so hes like your dads a pussy:::::::: SNAP!!!!
ya i was like u dont know sh1t or anything my dad had to go threw, 5 seconds from dropin him ppl where like grow up and were like dont fight, so hes said yah i dont have to fight im not a kid, and i was like yah ur just a b1tch!
this was at the gym? Im glad I dont meet 2 many idots, I would be in court 24/7

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Haha, that's why I'm glad my gym has mats and a cage, makes it easy to "Nut up or shut up". I always keep my gear on me, never know when someone needs some learnin' beat into em'. DTH is great for pumps, as I'm finding out.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
this was at the gym? Im glad I dont meet 2 many idots, I would be in court 24/7

yah man omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i just gave him my educated pice on the war and he was just saying all kinds of sh1t, because hes never evan been out of the country, i was only fallin back on wat my dad has told me about when he was over there

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
DAY 8
wensday
10/22/08

ooooo yeah!!!!! i got a new PR i ran 800m in 2:24!!!!!
and mi 400m was 55.2s

Well for starters i FEEL HELLA GOOD with 5 tabs aday omg this is deff mi sweet spot!

WORKOUT
cleans
240 5x5 and on mi last set i went up 10lb and pumpd em OUT!!
then i did hang cleans
185 3x10
needless to say im really calm and tyrd right now, man im going to sleep real good.

also i feel also stronger now, every where i go i feel strong, my libido has dropd but its ok ( i dont really care)
very little acne, i gess i just broke out last week but now im fine :)
Vascularity is really up holy crap im seen new veins every time i look at my arms

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
DAY 8
wensday
10/22/08

ooooo yeah!!!!! i got a new PR i ran 800m in 2:24!!!!!
and mi 400m was 55.2s

Well for starters i FEEL HELLA GOOD with 5 tabs aday omg this is deff mi sweet spot!

WORKOUT
cleans
240 5x5 and on mi last set i went up 10lb and pumpd em OUT!!
then i did hang cleans
185 3x10
needless to say im really calm and tyrd right now, man im going to sleep real good.

also i feel also stronger now, every where i go i feel strong, my libido has dropd but its ok ( i dont really care)
very little acne, i gess i just broke out last week but now im fine :)
Vascularity is really up holy crap im seen new veins every time i look at my arms

Yeah seems like you crossed over from the "libido" side of low dosing DTH, to the "results" side from normal dosing DTH.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
nahhh man dont need any libido trust me

DAY 2&3
Friday, i have lost a good amount of strength from PRIME
i only managed to get 405x2 but im recoverin from speed training still
then i workd mi way down
340x5
315x5
225x5
135 till failure
(i do full squats)

mi veins are really stickin out now, also i jumped to 4 a day now im not prediposed to acne or anything.
My temper is alot more prominet i can really feel it. I like it alot,
Im feeling stronger too, like inside my body , in my bones kinda

DAY 3
sat 10/18/08 rest day
ran when i woke up and have been walking and streching my legs most of the day and eating everything Ahhhhh i love carbin up!!

ok im taking R4W 1h 30 mins before my workout, because i eat lunch and then have an hour long class. I tryd taking R4W 45mins befor but i still have all that food in mi stomach, so it dosent hit me untill like 3+hours later, this has been working fine but maby 1 or 2 days this week i will take em witha very light meal to really feel it hit in mi workout
I know exactly what you mean bro!!!!!

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
DAY 9
thursday
10/23/08

sume stuff i did
still preatty sore from cleanin yesterday

incline curls
bent rows
close grip curls
dips till exhaustion
incline bench
leg rise push down

ok i am really on edge like im mad all day long, its not a bad feeling its just not normal for me.
starting monday im going to 6 tabs a day for 1 week just to get a good feel for this product.

Also Chuck do the effects increase as the weeks pass, or do your test levels just peak and stay ther as long as i contine to dose?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
DAY 9
thursday
10/23/08

sume stuff i did
still preatty sore from cleanin yesterday

incline curls
bent rows
close grip curls
dips till exhaustion
incline bench
leg rise push down

ok i am really on edge like im mad all day long, its not a bad feeling its just not normal for me.
starting monday im going to 6 tabs a day for 1 week just to get a good feel for this product.

Also Chuck do the effects increase as the weeks pass, or do your test levels just peak and stay ther as long as i contine to dose?

increase alot from day 10 to 30 and after about 30 days they dont go away but u kinda get use to the change, for me the effects have always stayed as long as I was on the product at 5/day or low dose for libido. I dont think Ive ever been like "oh this isnt making me horny or aggressive anymore after months of use."

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
So you can pretty much just stay on this stuff year round if you want? I'm not planning on getting any right now. Just curious. I'm thinking of using it during PCT with 3-AD though.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
DAY 10
Friday 10/24/08

my acne is really up but im keeping it under control
I feel ALOT stoger now and my body is tight all over

WORKOUT

squats
135x15
225x20
315x10
225x10(full)
135xtill failure(full)

bench
185x10(warm up)
225x5x5

needless to say very good workout

DAY 11
sat 10/25/08

weekends are rest days
eat alot aleep alot and walk and stretch ALOT

SUNDAY
DAY 12

weekends are rest days

1 thing to note my acne is really acting up, but im not stoppin!!! till its done!
also im looking really dry and hard tomarrow ill try to get some pics up, i have been drinking hella too

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAY 10
Friday 10/24/08

my acne is really up but im keeping it under control
I feel ALOT stoger now and my body is tight all over

WORKOUT

squats
135x15
225x20
315x10
225x10(full)
135xtill failure(full)

bench
185x10(warm up)
225x5x5

needless to say very good workout

DAY 11
sat 10/25/08

weekends are rest days

SUNDAY
DAY 12

weekends are rest days

1 thing to note my acne is really acting up, but im not stoppin!!! till its done!
also im looking really dry and hard tomarrow ill try to get some pics up, i have been drinking hella too
I'm on day 11 of the 3 kings stack and I noticed a few new pimples. I could give 2 sh*ts about a few pimples though. Good update and keep em coming bro.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
DAY 13
10/27/08

squats
290x3x10

very solid workout i felt really strong!!!
im keeping mi face under control ive just been washing my face more thoughout the day
Muscle hardness in UNREAL, feel like a rock!!

500lb HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAY 13
10/27/08

squats
290x3x10

very solid workout i felt really strong!!!
im keeping mi face under control ive just been washing my face more thoughout the day
Muscle hardness in UNREAL, feel like a rock!!

500lb HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Word. Right after im done lifting I always go and wash my face in the bathroom.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
DAY 14
10/28/08
tuesday

lol i for got mi bag of pills so today was very intresting
i only took 2 DTHC 7am
then i didnt get a chance to eat till 2 pm

My workout was very good tho

Acne is under contriol for now
and i dont know want i want to do tomarrow
235x20
or mi 3x10 at 65% (300)
any thoughts

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
DAY 15
10/29/08
wesnday

WORKOUT

squats
300 3x5

hang cleans
205 4x6

This whole week i am able to take my DTHC/2 R4W/4 caps 40 mins or so from training and i have really felt a boost in traing and strength and very strong aggression in the gym!

and also i got some progress pics for ya!
My body didnt really start to change ultill i got on 6 tabs aday
i lookd like mi previous photo and since i rampd up the dose ive change this much

this is me cold i will try for a pumpd one tomarrow

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good deal! Pics are always a good thing in logs. It usually takes time so people opt to skip it (as in my log..lol) Keep moving forward.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
DAY 16
thursday
10/30/08

Ok im very tight barly sore from hang cleans but mi legs feel strong and ready for tomarrow im GOING to do 315 3x10 but i will be happy with 3x8!

WORKOUT

incline curls
bent rows
close grip curls
dips till exhaustion
arnolds
chins
SLDL
Glute ham raise

i got home and was feeling still strong i hit the total gym norris style!!
HOLY SH!T!!!!! the pump i got was super PHAT!!!
this is in my top 5 all time pumps!!! dam i got done like 2 hours ago and im still full and veiny(sp)

Acne is fine, ive been washing four or more times aday and its not acting up

NOTES
i noticed that i am leaning out more and more, im kinda sick so mi weight has been up and down 188-192, i am regaing appitate, i am forcein mi self to eat and i feel better now that im getting more food in me
STRENGHT!!!
this has been at a very stedy rise, everyday i feel strongr and bigger!
AGGRESSION WOW!!!
its my last set and i just get real mad at the weight and get heated!! and i just drive and push right therw it AND I ****ING LOVE IT!
Ive set back to back PRs on hang cleans and squats

Monday 195lb 4x6 hang clean
squats 290lb 3x10

Wensday 205 4x6 hang clean
squats 300 3x5

Friday projected squat 315 3x10!!!!

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
DAY 17
friday
10/31/08

Workout

Bench decline
135x20
205 2x10
185 2xfailure

Incline bench 45 degree angle
135x10
135 5x5

good workout to day
i got alot of stuff pland for tonight
HALLOWEEN!!!!

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
DAY 18, 19
11/1/08 11/2/08

weekends rest days
i really needed rest this weekend!!

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
DAY 20
monday
11/3/08

rest day
i took today off because i had some personal sh1t to do and i feel really good this day really hellpd
also i am geting som sick nitrogen retintion(sp)
im really swole all over