CraigMatthew's H-drol + LG goodies Log

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Well it's time to run another nice summer stack, and I have been researching and patiently waiting to get this all cranking, so here we go!

Goals: Remain lean, keep to around 8% body fat while adding around 8 lbs lean body mass.

Lessons Learned: Last time on my Epidrol cycle I didn't include enough carbohydrates and found my results were lessened. This time I will keep cho's medium to high and protein high. I will keep the cho's of good quality (oats + potato).

Also this time I am running a straight cycle rather than pulsed.
I have been running my pre cycle supplements for the last 2 weeks and is explained in further detail below. Log will start next week. Since H-drol takes around 3 weeks to kick in I will also be running Prime, from this weekend, to the completion of 1 bottle to help kick start the fun.

Reasons for what I have chosen:
H-drol to aid in lean mass gains, receptor to see if this will hopefully increase the potency and effectiveness of h-drol, slin to be taken post workout for that natural insulin spike which should work well with h-drol. Prime as mention earlier to start the strength gains early before h-drol takes over, orange triad for joints and immune system. Vitamin C for cortisol control and immune support. Nolvadex to kick start PCT and get hormonal levels back as quickly as possible as 6oxo coming in later to help with any excess estrogen levels. Lean Xtreme to help with cortisol levels.

I have half a bottle of Post Cycle Support, that I'd like to use to get rid of it. any suggestions?

Stats:
Weight: 187lbs
Bodyfat: 7.5% approx
Height: 187cm

Cycle History: Just a Epidrol 6 week Pulse
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/91952-epic-pulse-cycle.html

I plan to run h-drol for 5 weeks at the following:
50/50/75/75/75 with the possibility of doing a 6th week at 100mg depending on sides and results.

Pre Loaded supplements (2 weeks pre)
Milk Thistle -- 100mg/day
Hawthorne Berry -- 500 mg/day
Saw Palmetto Berry -- 200mg/day
Liv52 -- 2 serves per day

Support while on cycle:
Cycle Support
Receptor
Slin
Prime
Orange Triad (hoping the joint support in this will help)
vitamin C (2000mgs pre and 2000mgs post)

PCT:
Nolvadex: 20/20/10/10
T911 (possibly) undecided....
6-oxo: -/-/100/200/300/200/100
Lean XTreme starting after 14 days of PCT

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You know im in buddy! Lets killllll it son!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know I'm watching from the sidelines :D...Yeah, summer is nearly here, yay for THAT!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You know I'm watching from the sidelines :D...Yeah, summer is nearly here, yay for THAT!

Me over here in FLA are nearing winter, if we even have that here. :lol:

Im glad its getting cold out, i can hide the fat! You make me frown everytime i see your avi Rosie. :sad: :lol:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Me over here in FLA are nearing winter, if we even have that here. :lol:

Im glad its getting cold out, i can hide the fat! You make me frown everytime i see your avi Rosie. :sad: :lol:
Yes, well, don't remind me. I am leaving my summer for your cold and snow...Frown? Why's that? Because you're of the opinion of some of the males on this board? (um, yes, I said that aloud...Ok, then). I'm a big girl. I'll roll with the punches from now on (as well as throwing a few of my OWN :D)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, well, don't remind me. I am leaving my summer for your cold and snow...Frown? Why's that? Because you're of the opinion of some of the males on this board? (um, yes, I said that aloud...Ok, then). I'm a big girl. I'll roll with the punches from now on (as well as throwing a few of my OWN :D)

lol wait..rewind.. I may be a male but im not ,nor have I ever been grouped in with the "males".. Im referring to your leanness not your upperhalf. Hopefully you know what i meant and i am misreading you, either way its ok, just wanted to clarify that.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Good to have you here :) And bring on the summer cuts!!!

Pre loading for this log is almost complete, just 2 days of pre loading and then my body is ready to rock some h-drol and the gang.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol wait..rewind.. I may be a male but im not ,nor have I ever been grouped in with the "males".. Im referring to your leanness not your upperhalf. Hopefully you know what i meant and i am misreading you, either way its ok, just wanted to clarify that.
I thought you were being disapproving. Not that it matters. But nah, we're all good :)

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMO drop the nolva. No way you're gonna need it for the dosages you have planned. Also, the drawn out AI plan is over thinking this relatively mild compound. Your plan is well-thought out. But IMO it does not apply here as all compounds aren't the same.

You won't need the slin while on, but could certainly use it for pct though. Halo is fantastic for recomp on its own. I was able to be aggressive with carbs and still have bf drop while gaining mass with halo. On the other hand, adding MMV2 as a preworkout supp would make more sense to me.

Just because people don't feel halo right away, doesn't mean it isn't working. I encourage you to use a caliper right from the beginning. Reason being, you get an "on" feeling from halo after about 15-18 days. But, lean mass and recomp effect started to occur early on for me in the first week according to my calipers.

You are gonna love this cycle :head:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
IMO drop the nolva. No way you're gonna need it for the dosages you have planned. Also, the drawn out AI plan is over thinking this relatively mild compound. Your plan is well-thought out. But IMO it does not apply here as all compounds aren't the same.

You won't need the slin while on, but could certainly use it for pct though. Halo is fantastic for recomp on its own. I was able to be aggressive with carbs and still have bf drop while gaining mass with halo. On the other hand, adding MMV2 as a preworkout supp would make more sense to me.

Just because people don't feel halo right away, doesn't mean it isn't working. I encourage you to use a caliper right from the beginning. Reason being, you get an "on" feeling from halo after about 15-18 days. But, lean mass and recomp effect started to occur early on for me in the first week according to my calipers.

You are gonna love this cycle :head:
Hey man, appreciate the advice and time taken to help me out. Yeah I am/was tempted to drop the nolva and use t911 as my PCT and see what happens, and keep the nolva on hand in case things turn ugly.

As far as the slin goes you might be right on this account as well. I thought it would create a favorable environment combined with h-drol and a spike in insulin, I will consider both options.

Calipers from the start are a good idea, and this i had intended on doing, I work in a gym so this can be done from day 1 for sure.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey man, appreciate the advice and time taken to help me out. Yeah I am/was tempted to drop the nolva and use t911 as my PCT and see what happens, and keep the nolva on hand in case things turn ugly.

As far as the slin goes you might be right on this account as well. I thought it would create a favorable environment combined with h-drol and a spike in insulin, I will consider both options.

Calipers from the start are a good idea, and this i had intended on doing, I work in a gym so this can be done from day 1 for sure.

The slin IMO would be a great addition because it helps super saturate the cells with carbs, then in turn the Hdrol will be able to do an even better job, more muscle, less fat, its a win win, not to mention Craig also reps for us, so he gets compensated. Woohoooo :lol:

Also Rosie, no not dissaproving at all, it was actualy ment as a compliment that you have a nice physique with good condition, you know this already though so no need for me to beat a dead horse. :p

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
The slin IMO would be a great addition because it helps super saturate the cells with carbs, then in turn the Hdrol will be able to do an even better job, more muscle, less fat, its a win win, not to mention Craig also reps for us, so he gets compensated. Woohoooo :lol:

Also Rosie, no not dissaproving at all, it was actualy ment as a compliment that you have a nice physique with good condition, you know this already though so no need for me to beat a dead horse. :p
yeah hell, might as well run it both during cycle and during PCT, got a bottle and a half ready to rock!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Revised PCT:
T-911 taken at recommended dosages
Lean Xtreme from day 14 onwards for 4 weeks

**Nolvadex on hand if things turn nasty**

+ Anadraulic State for some pre workout intensity!!! Can't wait to give this a thrashing!

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ya, since you have it, the slin should be cool both during and in pct.

And just to clarify, I wasn't necessarily suggesting no AI in pct. I'd still personally run a 6oxo taper for 3-4 weeks. I'm not familiar enough with t911 to suggest using it or not in pct. Of course, I'd love to try it myself so I had a more informed opinion :food:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Ya, since you have it, the slin should be cool both during and in pct.

And just to clarify, I wasn't necessarily suggesting no AI in pct. I'd still personally run a 6oxo taper for 3-4 weeks. I'm not familiar enough with t911 to suggest using it or not in pct. Of course, I'd love to try it myself so I had a more informed opinion :food:
Some info on T-911
Each Tablet Contains:
98% standardized Resveratrol - Natural SERM (always had issues with bioavailability due to stomach enzymes)
98% standardized Ellagic Acid - Natural SERM (could suffer from similar issues as Resveratrol)
Androsterone (steroidal anti-aromatase also provides mental lift)
yohimbine for the libido kick

what you think of this for PCT? Looks quite good, you think the tapering of 6oxo would still be required with this?

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
By the looks of the ingredients, the T911 should suffice by itself following a halo solo run IMO. I personally like 6oxo in pct a lot, so it's just a matter of personal preference.

With Halo,there's pct no crash, no libido loss (90% of the time), and no lethargy. ON cycle, you might get some pumps, BP, and lethargy, but it's mild all across the board. I heard of 1 incidence of "prolactin-like" sensations but it was from an inexperienced person. Difficult to tell if it was a genuine problem or not.

Another side note would be that creatine is a HUGE part of my pcts. I've ran pcts with and without creatine. Creatines effects seem to be much more pronounced in pct, while the body is still resituating for me. I also tend to maintain my cycle's lean mass gains if I don't use stims in pct. Just a few things to think about.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
By the looks of the ingredients, the T911 should suffice by itself following a halo solo run IMO. I personally like 6oxo in pct a lot, so it's just a matter of personal preference.

With Halo,there's pct no crash, no libido loss (90% of the time), and no lethargy. ON cycle, you might get some pumps, BP, and lethargy, but it's mild all across the board. I heard of 1 incidence of "prolactin-like" sensations but it was from an inexperienced person. Difficult to tell if it was a genuine problem or not.

Another side note would be that creatine is a HUGE part of my pcts. I've ran pcts with and without creatine. Creatines effects seem to be much more pronounced in pct, while the body is still resituating for me. I also tend to maintain my cycle's lean mass gains if I don't use stims in pct. Just a few things to think about.
Ah some good information to mull over there. Yeah I'm thinking the t-911 will suffice solo for PCT.

As for the creatine, I forgot to add that in, it will either be cre-02 if I can afford it, or Neovar 2 during PCT.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Getting really excited about this stack now! H-drol looks so good from all my research. I've had almost 2 weeks off training so my body is fresh and primed to go crazy for 5 weeks!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Getting really excited about this stack now! H-drol looks so good from all my research. I've had almost 2 weeks off training so my body is fresh and primed to go crazy for 5 weeks!!

Hdrol is one of my fav if not my fav designer out there. I ran it as high as 150mgs and loved every damn minute of it! :dance::woohoo:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
When I take the 50mg, should I take it all in one go or divide it in two 25mg dosages through out the day?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When I take the 50mg, should I take it all in one go or divide it in two 25mg dosages through out the day?
Divided doses, altho if i remember correctly it does have a 16 hour halflife. I took mine AM, then before workout since i workout in the PM.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Divided doses, altho if i remember correctly it does have a 16 hour halflife. I took mine AM, then before workout since i workout in the PM.
Looks like I will divide doses:

50mgs = 25mg with breakfast and 25mg in afternoon
75mgs = 50mg in morning and another 25mgs in afternoon

Look ok?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Pre Dose Update:

Took the last of my pre support supplements, body should be all good to go now, feeling fresh and recharged.

Will be upping my carbohydrates for this log, 3 extra serves of oats per day, should help the growth, and I will also up my protein sources through mostly red meat and chicken.

Also will be dosing 5 grams Pantothenic Acid (b5) for the duration of this log to help stop any acne.

Dosed Prime today (3 serves of 2)
Gut Health (1 serve at night)
milk thistle + hawthorn berry + saw palmetto
Liv 52 (1serve)

Bring it on.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like I will divide doses:

50mgs = 25mg with breakfast and 25mg in afternoon
75mgs = 50mg in morning and another 25mgs in afternoon

Look ok?

Yup looks marvelous! :lol:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Morning report:
Dosages:

h-drol (25mg)
Receptor (1serving)
Yellow Gold (with breakfast)
Life Support (1 serve)
vitamin C (2grams)
Prime (1 serve)

Hitting the gym in 90minutes, yes!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Morning report:
Dosages:

h-drol (25mg)
Receptor (1serving)
Yellow Gold (with breakfast)
Life Support (1 serve)
vitamin C (2grams)
Prime (1 serve)

Hitting the gym in 90minutes, yes!

Ooohhhh shizzzzz the fun has begun!!! :dance:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Workout: One
Took 3 slin post workout, plus the supplements mentioned earlier.
2grams Vit.C

Strength: Normal
Bodyweight/Body Comp:Normal
Pumps/Vascularity:Great
Endurance:Great
Aggression:Norma
Focus:Great
Libido:Normal
Muscle Density/Hardening:Normal
Overall Energy:Great
Personal Commentary: Had 2 serves of cre-02 left after I was sick, so took that today along with the pre mentioned list of 'goodies'... As per usual with cre-02, amazing pump, and especially good mind/muscle connection. Can't say enough good things about this product really. Can't wait for the h-drol to kick in. Prime may have helped with the pumps and endurance also.

Next 5 weeks will be exciting times.
Getting bodyfat done tomorrow by one of my staff.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good start, Craig :thumbsup:

PS. Matt's sending me a sample of Cre-02 to try, so will finally get to see what y'all are talking about and why you love it so much :D

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Good start, Craig :thumbsup:

PS. Matt's sending me a sample of Cre-02 to try, so will finally get to see what y'all are talking about and why you love it so much :D
Ah nice one, yeah you will certainly enjoy it :)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Update: decided I need to add exercises done and weights lifted for this log, as it will be the best way to show actually strength gains.

So will be doing this from now on. Had trouble sleeping the last night, not sure if it's the hdrol or my excitement for my new job today... anyway...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, how'd your first day as the boss go? (Just checking in) :D

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sorry for arriving late without a present

looking forward to another epic log

(Phil Colins winds up to max volume.....)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
sorry for arriving late without a present

looking forward to another epic log

(Phil Colins winds up to max volume.....)
This will be epic mate, learned a lot of lessons from my epic log, so this time things should be better.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Day: Two - Shoulders
Aggression:Normal
Libido:Up slightlyl
Personal Commentary:Really good pump in the delts today, really really good! Felt huge actually, but I did take the last of my cre-02, so I'd say it helped.

Exercises: (all done 2/1/2 seconds)
Lateral Raise: 8.5kg x 12, 10gs x 10, 10kg x 10, 13.5kg x 8, 13.5kg x 8
Cable Military Press: 20kg x 12, 26kg x 10, 26kg x 10 (each handle)
Reverse Flies: 13.5kg x 8 x 3sets
Smith Machine Military Press: 40kg x 12,40kg x 10, 50kg x 8

Finished with some ab crunches, 3 sets x 15reps (slow)

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I had sleep issues with h-drol also. They were more pronounced early in the cycle, but never quite went away.

Just wait till about day 10. That's about when the weights start getting light and you hit 12 reps instead of 8. I described it as "super charged creatine" effect :head:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I had sleep issues with h-drol also. They were more pronounced early in the cycle, but never quite went away.

Just wait till about day 10. That's about when the weights start getting light and you hit 12 reps instead of 8. I described it as "super charged creatine" effect :head:
Was so tired last night that my sleep was pretty good. Have a meeting today so woke up early and couldn't quite settle again, once the stress/excitement of the new job wears off I think my sleep patterns will become better.

Another thing I have noticed is hunger, but at this early stage that may be the Prime talking, unsure yet. Today is only day 3, which will be a rest day.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Hey thanks for he support guys, todya was a rest day, which sucked, as I was amped to train, but didn't want to over do it.

Day: Three - Rest Day
Prime
Hdrol (50mg)
Life Support (2 serves)
Gut health
5g Vitamin C
Orange triad
Slin with meals (3 caps each meal)
b5 (5grams)

Nothing much to note, libido seems to be rising some what as well as hunger...

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Day: Four - Legs and Calves
Libido:Up
Personal Commentary:Crazy calve pump, now I know what they mean by a calve pump... feels ok though. Mind/muscle connection amazing and muscles seem to pump up really easily, Even upper body seems to pump up doing legs.

Deadlift:bar x 12, 60kg x 10, 80kg x 10, 100kg x 8 (2sets)
Leg Extension: 66kg x 12, 74kg x 10, 80kg x 8 (2 sets)
Standing Hamstring curl: 30kg x 8 (3 sets)
Traveling Lunges: 13.5kg dumbbells (3 sets)
Squat ATG: 140kgs x 10 (3sets) done really slow

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Day: Five - Chest and Back
Libido:Up
Personal Commentary:Workout was what I expected for being off for two weeks. Strength wasn't amazing, but wasn't down either, so that was good. Pumps are crazy at the moment. I do a set and my whole body fills out. Got to love h-drol for that. No real sides to speak of as yet, had a few headaches, but that could be a number of things.

Barbell Bench Press: 60kg x 12, 80kg x 10, 90kg x 6
Chin Ups:7 reps, 7 reps, 7 reps
Explosive smith machine bench:50kg x 8 (3 sets)
Prone Bench bar Pulls: 40kg x 10, 60kg x 8, 60kg x 8
Cable Cross Overs: 26kg x 8 (3 sets)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Dosing details for today:

Slin (3 caps pwo and 2 caps with dinner)
H-drol (50mg)
Receptor (1/1/1)
Life support (2/2)
B5 (5grams)
Vitamin C (3g PWO)
Prime (2/2/2)
Gut Health (just before bed)

So far libido is the main thing to increase, and dreams are starting to get much more sexual in nature. Pump is increasing, as well as definition and muscle hardness. Appetite is increasing. No sides yet, but I will keep everyone informed. Almost the end of week 1, with next week being 50mg per day as well.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
sub'd late. Sorry. I just finshed my H-drol cycle (75/100/100/100/100) good luck on yours!