Trauma1 Puts LG Science's Improved "Slin" Product To The Test(Sponsored)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

LG Sciences - "SLIN"

Slin LG Sciences Advanced Insulin Potentiator

Drive More Nutrients into Your Muscle Cells - Slin by LG Sciences

Slin is the hardest driving insulin potentiator you can buy. When insulin is released into your blood streams it sends nutrients into your muscle cell to enhance muscle functioning and grow bigger muscle tissue.

Advanced bodybuilders have been using insulin to drive more fuel into their muscles for greater lean muscle tissue development. This practice can be dangerous if injected imporperly, plus it is illegal.

Slin is 100% legal and safe to get the same desired effect of loading your muscle cells with the vital nutrients for mass and size. Slin takes your nutrition and supplement plan to the next level by achieve max absorption of key ingredients into your muscle tissue.

Slin Insulin Poteniator Supplement Facts
serving size: 1 capsule
servings per container: 120
Alpha Lipolic Acid 125mg
Insulin Poteniator Complex 630mg
Memordica charantia (bitter melon)
Cinnamon Extract
Vanadyl Sulfate
Directions: take 2-4 caps prior to meals to help the anabolic effect of food​

Hello all. I had been given the chance to log LG Sciences new and improved "Slin" product for them. I have used the orignial formula, so i will compare and contrast the two formulas from my own perspective. I have been on it now for about a week, so i'll break down the effects, and then compare to the original formulas effects. I have utilized this product mainly with my post workout meal.

I apologize for my delayed log on this, but it's been hectic. I'll do my best to provide a very objective view on my results with this product, and compare/contrast the improvements if noted from the original formulation. I'll be updating this log later with my first update/comparison. :)

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well well well, first on the scene.

Will be watching from the cheap seats mate!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Watching, too. I have a sample coming, so will be interesting to see how that goes :)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh helllssss to the yaaayyuhhh my floridian brotha frumanutha motha! :lol:

Sidebar: Rosie lemme know how you like it once you get it!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Ah yes finally! Enjoy it bro and dose up slowly, this stuff has a kick! MY blood sugar levels can attest to that!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...Sidebar: Rosie lemme know how you like it once you get it!
Will do. I'll be posting notes on it in my log, and also a review (separate) when I'm done. Going to be trying the LipoBURN as well, seeing how that compares to Napalm (and using that again for another cycle a little later on). Thanks to Eric, for letting me try them both :)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will do. I'll be posting notes on it in my log, and also a review (separate) when I'm done. Going to be trying the LipoBURN as well, seeing how that compares to Napalm (and using that again for another cycle a little later on). Thanks to Eric, for letting me try them both :)

Yea Erics a super cool guy. If you ever need any help, or have questions, curious about product or whatever lemme know.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea Erics a super cool guy. If you ever need any help, or have questions, curious about product or whatever lemme know.
Will do :cheers:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed, you LG guys are A-ok in my book! :D

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In to see how it goes for you. I've been interested in this one but I can't take anabolic pump. It kills me in massive migraines. So I've been afraid to try it.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In to see how it goes for you. I've been interested in this one but I can't take anabolic pump. It kills me in massive migraines. So I've been afraid to try it.
I shall keep you updated C. I really liked the original formula, so i anticipate good success here. :)

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
The Memordica charantia is what I'm most interested in with this formula, I'll be following this log and can't wait to try this myself as AP works for me, but not drastically as it does for its core base of users.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I just got the lipoburn as well :) Good work Rosie, hope it works, We'll both give it a shot and see what happens.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Clear your PMs C if you could. :thumbsup:

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Gee another T1 log...you know I'm in brutha man! It think at this point it would be a bit odd if I didn't drop in on a log of yours. :thumbsup:

Cheers to ya bro!:cheers:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gee another T1 log...you know I'm in brutha man! It think at this point it would be a bit odd if I didn't drop in on a log of yours. :thumbsup:

Cheers to ya bro!:cheers:
Make sure to drop by my Assault/Bullet Proof log as well. :D

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Week one update and comparison views to be posted tomorrow everyone. :)

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just got the lipoburn as well :) Good work Rosie, hope it works, We'll both give it a shot and see what happens.
Yeah, we can compare notes :D:D:D Get better soon, you!!!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Better late than never, T1! Here's to you, Sir! :cheers:

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
slin sucks.................................just kidding, i couldn't think of anything more creative to say to sub at 3:46am! this stuff is baller though!!!!

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Awesome im subbed, enjoyed your other logs, plus i have a bottle of this slin, the new and improved version. Thanks to LG for sending me a bottle too, but i wont be starting on mine until november 5th.

RS

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I welcome you all to the log! :D

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Its a welcome to privilege you

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I'll be in on this one too. I fair to what latspread said earlier. I notice some from products such as this but I don't get near the results that some get. never taken LG Slin before so I'll be watchin this one close. Good Luck TRAUMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Slin/P-SLin - I was getting confused.... They are similar products, yeah?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Both help with Glucose Disposal. Just don't get it confused with real Insulin like someone did in the LG sciences section :lol: I was being "irresponsible" recommending insulin to a 16 yo (Which is outrageous , agreed!)
haha yeah... that was funny. Imagine us selling actual insulin!

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
Both help with Glucose Disposal. Just don't get it confused with real Insulin like someone did in the LG sciences section :lol: I was being "irresponsible" recommending insulin to a 16 yo (Which is outrageous , agreed!)
So if you were explaining this to a 2 year old, help with glucose disposal means? and it will affect me how?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So if you were explaining this to a 2 year old, help with glucose disposal means? and it will affect me how?

Allows your body to saturate the muscle cells much more efficiently with carbohydrates, which in turn will stimulate protein synthesis, glut 4 activation,and also the uptake of amino acids.

Nutrient repartitioning at its finest!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Take it before a meal with carbs (which naturally releases insulin to allow your body to decrease the glucose levels which were spiked by the food) and the Slin will help your body take in the carbs betterwith less stored as fat.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alright John! Are you in the gym kicking it up a level!

Make me proud!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had just typed out a huge response, and i accidently clicked off the screen before i sent it........DOHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! :aargh:

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
Take it before a meal with carbs (which naturally releases insulin to allow your body to decrease the glucose levels which were spiked by the food) and the Slin will help your body take in the carbs betterwith less stored as fat.
hmmmmm, i like!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 0 (Introduction)​

Weight: 211.5 lbs

Energy Level: N/A

Muscle Fullness: N/A​

Daily Narrative​

Ok, so here we go. I'm going to do daily updates up until the week 1 review where i'll give an extensive comparison/contrast of my views on the original formula, and this new version of SLIN. I had some of the old product to use up, so i've been taking it for the last week. As of tomorrow, i'll be using the new slin. I typically dosed my original formula slin about 15-20 minutes before my post-workout meal. It took about a week, but i began to notice increased muscle belly fullness.....especially in my arms/forearms.

I really have great hopes for this new formulated slin. I'd like to thank LG Sciences for the opportunity to log this. I'll try to get a good amount of info in my comparison views to help differentiate (if at all) between the two.

Tomorrow, it begins! :afro:​

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
how has the last week of the old formulation treated you?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lookin good bro lookin good!

thauncle

thauncle

Banned
Awards
good to see a log on this stuff as I haven't seen much about this supp so i've been curious as to how effective it is.i'll be checkin on this

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to see if this new formulation makes a bigger difference than the older one...Sometimes th second generation of products never equal there original. Log on brother

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't wait to see if this new formulation makes a bigger difference than the older one...Sometimes th second generation of products never equal there original. Log on brother

This is very true, which is why we stayed close to the origninal, just swapped out 1 component for a better one!