Subweevil's Tore Up From the Floor Up log odf DTH/Sunami

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Alrighty, here goes!! This is my first log of anything, so pretend you’re my doctor and be gentle please. Just got my bottles of DTH and Sunami from the planet, and let me tell ya, I’m stoked!! Talk about speedy shipping, the boxes where smoking!! Anyways, I got this to compare it against Activate Extreme/Lean Extreme, which worked very well for me I might add, but my hopes have been raised even more for this stack, so without further babbling, I’ll get on with it.
Current supplements:
Pre-workout
JP8- 15 minutes before workout, 1.5 scoops, no food for 1 hour before.

Intra-workout

Beta Alanine- 1.5 grams pre.
Extend- 4 scoops watermelon, intra-workout.
Glycomaize- 1 scoop mixed with Beta Alanine, and Extend, intra-workout.

Post-workout

American Whey (vanilla)- 2 scoops in light vanilla soy milk.
Beta Alanine-1.5 grams mixed into shake.

Other supplements:

Animal Pak- mostly 1 pack per day, sometimes 2
Fish oil- 4 caps per day (4 grams)
CLA- 4 caps per day (4 grams)
Diesel Test Hardcore (Duh!!)- per instructions
Sunami (Double Duh!!)- per instructions

Soooo, I got home to see that the nice Fed-Ex man had delivered the goodies, needless to say I was stoked. Opened the box, inspected the contents, dosed accordingly by washing them down with JP8, and trucked off to the gym, ready to grip it and rip it. I’ve said it before but it bears mentioning again, JP8 gives me a laser-like focus in the gym, then the endurance factor kicks in later. I have never experienced this kind of focus/endurance from any other product, period. Some others I have tried ( Super pump 250, Vassive, Black Powder) gave me more stim effect than anything, and lacked the focus factor I get from JP8,as well as some of the endurance. Sure the taste isn’t the greatest, but that’s not why I bought it, and I’m happy it’s not loaded with crap, like artificial this and artificial that.

Workout #1

My workout for today:

Smith Machine Shoulder Press To The Front: I press the bar to full extension, then lower it until my upper arms are just parallel with the floor for constant tension on my middle delts.

6 x 225, then 2 x 3 sets of rest pause, 10 seconds rest between.
6 x 205, then 2 x 3 sets of rest pause, 10-15 seconds rest between.
6 x 185, then 2 x 3 sets of rest pause, 10 seconds rest between.
3 minutes moderate cardio

Seated dumbbell presses: Form just like the above exercise, only with dumbbells.

10 x 70, 10 x 55, 10 x 40, rest 1.5 minutes.
8 x 60, 8 x 40, 8 x 30, 8 x 20

Unilateral Cable Side Lateral Raises ( cable in front of legs for first set, behind for second): I start/stop with my hands about 2-3 inches away from my thigh for more constant tension on my middle delts, and also raise the weight higher than parallel to recruit more middle delt/trap tie in, even though it takes some tension off the middle delts.

10 x 20, 4 x 15, 3 x 10, 7 x 5, rest 1 minute
7 x 20, 2 x 15, 2 x 10, 5 x 5

Dumbell shrugs (a personal favorite): Pretty much says it all

10 x 140, 8 x 120, 7 x 100, 8 x 80, 8 x 60, 10 x 40 rest around 1.5 minutes, get angry at stuck-up chick sitting on a bench talking on a cell phone, complaining about some “guy yelling while he’s working out and it’s making it hard for me to hear you” Sorry, thought this was a gym, not a damn phone booth lady. INSTANT ANGER = INSTANT MOTIVATON!! Oh and for the record, I don’t yell, I grunt.
10 x 120, 8 x 100, 8 x 80, 8 x 60, 6 x 50, 8 x 40 ( very slow on these to feel em more).

Barbell shrugs: (Front and behind)

8 x 305 front, 8 x 305 behind, 7 x 225 front, 8 x 225 behind, 10 x 135 front, 10 x 135 behind. Always been stronger on the behind version, although I still get decent range of motion, rest 1.5 minutes.
7 x 305 front, 8 x 305 behind, 6 x 225 front, 8 x 225 behind, 9 x 135 front, 10 x 135 behind.

Face Pulls: (Inarius you know what I’m talkin about!!)

10 x 50, 9 x 40, 9 x 30, 10x 20, 13 x 10, rest 1.5 minutes.
10 x 50, 9 x 40, 8 x 30, 9 x 20, 12 x 10
Stand around and bs with some buddies who bounce and manage a local bar (Lulu’s) for at least a few minutes.

Reverse Pec Deck: Rear Delts

10 x 145, 6 x 125, 6 x 100, 6 x 80 rest 1.5 minutes.
10 x 125, 8 x 100, 7 x 80, 6 x 60, 8 x 40, 14 x 20
Talked to some other buddies about the up and coming Penn State game. Hate cardio anyways.

Wide Grip Cable Upright Rows superset with Narrow Grip Upright Cable Rows:

7 x 60 wide, 10 x 60 narrow, 6 x 40 wide, 9 x 40 narrow, 8 x 20 wide, 10 x 20 narrow, rest 1.5 minutes
6 x 60 wide, 9 x 60 narrow, 4 x 35 wide, 9 x 40 narrow, 5 x 20 wide, 9 x 20 narrow.
10 minutes HIIT ( High Intensity Interval Trianing) cardio.

Now For The Diet:

My daily intake is less focused on carbs and more focused on protein and veggies. I try to maintain a more ph balanced diet, hence the increase in veggies to compensate for the increased protein intake. Usually, I can eat about every 2 and ½ hours to 3, most of those meals/snacks are around 300-400 calories, depending on the day. When I do consume carbs, they come first thing in the morning (oatmeal or Kaishi granola bar), or pre, intra, or post-workout.

Typical Breakfast: (Low carb). High carb replaces the bars with 1 cup oatmeal.
4 egg whites, 2 yolks, spinach, tomato, feta cheese omlette
Fiber one bar/Kaishi bar
1 serving weight watchers yogurt (yum, cheesecake amaretto)

Typical snack:
A. 1 scoop vanilla American Whey, 1 tablespoon powerbutter, 6oz fat free milk.
B. 1 banana, Fiber One or kaishi bar, 1 serving Weight Watchers yougurt
C. 1 serving Blue Diamond flavored almonds (flavor varies, but these things rock!!) 1 serving Weight Watchers yogurt.
D. 1 serving Xtend, Kaishi bar.
E. Whatever I can get my hands on at the time,

Typical Meals: (Low carb) High carb adds a some yam or slice or 2 of whole wheat bread, or my favorite, Barila’s pasta plus, it’s lower carb, high protein, and it’s got flax and fiber!! ½ to 1 serving.

A. Chicken breast, dark green leaf salad with cabbage and pretty much every veggie known to mankind in it.
B. 1 can tuna or salmon (rinsed), various steamed veggies.
C. South beach Diet meal (Chicken Capresse) I know, I know, let the flaming begin!!
D. Lean ground beef, steamed veggies or salad.
E. Some flank steak salad.

Typically, I guess my diet is kinda follows a 2 day low carb, 1 day moderate carb, then 3/1, then 4/1, then the cycle repeats. Of course, I listen to my body and try to adjust this diet as needed, but it’s usually pretty strict. I have found this cycle works well for re-comping, and with partitioning the intake, it has worked very well. I really don’t drink, which sucks ‘cause I’m always having to drive drunken friends around after last call, maybe I should start. I am stricter on this diet going into the month, loosen up around middle of the month if I’m not hitting my goals, then try to tighten it up around the end of the month if I’m on track, otherwise, I might let it slide a bit to get where I want to be.

Workouts usually start with this type of Giant Set/HIT stuff, done for 2 days on (chest day/ back day) followed by 2 days off, Then 2 days on (Shoulders day/ arms day). HIIT cardio takes place on the off days for 10 minutes, followed by steady state for the other 10 minutes. Yes, I don’t like cardio. I usually do it between one workout switch to the other, or after 3-4 sets of something, or being done with a particular exercise. My second type of workout is done by working out the same body part 2 times per week, the 1st workout being compound, the 2nd being semi-isolation/isolation. 3 days on, 1 day off, 3 days on, chest day/back day/shoulders day. Training is in the 6-10 rep range compound and slightly higher in the isolation ones, but same range for semi-isolation. No real extra-intensity on the 2x week workout, they’re hard enough. Third workout is of the Tri-set variety. 2 days on, 2 days off, 2 days on, same as 1st week. Usually it’s a compound 4-6 rep range (bench), semi-compound 8-10 rep range (dumbbell press), isolation 12-15 rep range (flye). I try to maintain a brisk pace throughout the tri-sets, taking only a break long enough to set up the next workout if it’s not ready or being used already. Usually, I can get my way and everyone stays outta my way, the gym is real cool like that. Last workout in the cycle is just your typical run-of-the-mill straight sets in the 8-10 rep range, done reverse pyramid style. 2 days on, 2 days off, 2 days on, same as 1st cycle. Obviously, I do this cycle for pretty much a month, then focus on what’s lagging to round out the month. Also, I try to train instinctively, meaning if I’m feeling it or not feeling it, I adjust my workout accordingly, I don’t like to do something just because. I have had some of my best workouts this way.

Things I have noticed so far: Everyone who knows me knows that I speak my mind, so this will be no different than anything else, period. I intend to list both the pros and cons, which, hopefully, the pros outweigh the cons, and from what I have read, I have no doubt they will. Please, ask any questions, and feel free to give any input, that’s what we’re all here for.

Pros: Only got 1 dose in today, not really a pro, just letting everyone know. Mood was kinda elevated, felt like a cross between JP8 and a caffeine buzz. Nothing really got me fired up, and nothing really brought me down, guess kinda like cruise control. On a cool note, the DTH smells like lemon iced tea, no joke!! The Sunami, not really sure here, perhaps someone can help me out. Good energy in the gym.

Cons: Got a headache 10-12 minutes after taking the recommended doseage, but it only lasted for about the time it took me to drive to the gym ( 15-20 minutes). Not a bad headache mind you, so no worries. Lots of times I feel headaches can be attributed to: Hormones, allergies or blood flow, and they all kinda go hand-in-hand, so I wasn’t too worried. Good energy out of the gym, good enough to keep me up way late, hahaha. Just laid in bed counting the ceiling tile, listening to the little lady snore….and snore….and snore. I took the dose more than 6 hours before nappy time, so it might just take some getting used to it, or something, I’m sure I’ll get it ironed out. Not really a biggie in my book, cost me about an 1 hour sleep, but nothing big planned for the next day, so it’s all good.

Notes: It was recommended by steveoph to consume more water to avoid the headaches, which I will gladly try and do, seeing as how I already go somewhat overboard on the water intake as is. Noticed that my urine wasn’t disclolored, it usually never is, so that’s a good sign and a plus in my book. Thanks to steveoph for the quick advice, even though it wasn’t asked, that’s what makes this forum great, the members, along with the reps, and last but not least the companies. As I said before, you have anything you want added/taken away, let me know, I value everyone’s input!! My time is somewhat limited, so details may be lacking, but ask away and I will answer as quickly as I can, since I realize I can’t answer every question with just one post. Thanks guys and gals!! Oh, and check out 1HP’s awesome log as well, he just started one up, only with a much cooler name!!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Great, my first log and I already misspelled the damn thread name,lol.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Hey :) No ball measurements? :rofl:

Hmm maybe I should give JP-8 a shot sometime ;)

Anyways you are gonna love this!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
JP8 makes for some fun workouts, it's a great way to guarantee myself DOMS!

Let me know how headaches/water intake turns out. Also a suggestion, Bold and Make Size 5 the parts where you start talking about Diet, Workouts, Supplements, Etc. Also I suggest posting links to Get Diesel Nutrition and optionally add the supp facts picture into the page so those unfamiliar with the products can understand what's going on :)

Other than that, good luck and I'll be following. Off to a great start, I like the detail. :thumbsup:

PS: I'm not sure if you've read up on Soy Milk , but I would recommend staying away from soy if possible. It has been shown to lower testosterone, and that's what we're trying to boost here! Your call though, just a suggestion.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys for the input. No headaches today, so no worries. I will try to work on all the above u guys mentioned, just real packed for time, it's that thing called life,lol. yeah, I have heard about soy lowering test, also heard about it's anti-oxidant and N.O. boosting benefits, but I will omit it for this log, thanks!! I will post my arm log later today, man, was it fun!!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Workout #2: Arms
Standing Olympic Barbell Curl (slightly less than shoulder width grip):
6x135, 3x2 sets rest pause(almost got it since moving up to the “Big Boy” plates, next time!!) only got 4 total 2,1,1, 6x115, 3x2 sets rest pause, 6x85, 3x2 sets rest pause.

Lying Olympic Bar Triceps Extension (Nosebreakers) Found a neat way to do these is to lay a bench inside a squat rack, face out from the squat rack, lay down and see what pegs will catch the weight if you can’t get it back up, and presto!! Instant spotter.
6x115, 3x2 sets of rest pause, 6x95, 3x2 sets of rest pause, 6x75, 3x2 sets of rest pause.

Machine Preacher Curls
6x210,3x2 sets rest pause, 6x180, 3x2 sets rest pause, 6x150, 3x2 sets rest pause. I know what all of you are thinking, but it’s an old machine with a double pulley set up, so no, I can’t curl 210lbs, do the math and you’ll get your answer.

Cable Triceps Press Down
6x120, 3x2 sets rest pause, 6 x100, 3x2 sets rest pause, 6x80, 3x2 sets rest pause.
3 minutes cardio

Seated Alternating Incline Dumbell Curls
6x55, 3x2 sets rest pause, got 2,1,1 again, next time!!, 6x40, 3x2 sets rest pause, 6x30, 3x2 sets rest pause.

Reverse Grip Triceps Press Down
6x95, 3x2 sets rest pause, 6x75, 3x2 sets rest pause, 6x55, 3x2 sets rest pause
3 minutes cardio

Seated Incline Cable Hammer Curls (Alternate to the front across chest and traditional)
6x80, 3x2 sets rest pause, 6x65, 3x2 sets rest pause, 6x55, 3x2 sets rest pasue.

Dumbell Triceps Kickback
6x45, 3x2 sets rest pause, 6x35, 3x2 sets rest pause, 6x25, 3x2 sets rest pause.

Workout Notes
Okay, now I usually don’t stray too far from a workout, unless I’m really feeling it, or not feeling it. So after the above, I was still feeling it, so I went through and did pump sets of all the exercises above. Wow, m y arms felt like they were gonna blow apart, I had such a serious pump, it was unreal. The kind of pump where you have to chill out for a few so you can take your shirt off kinda pump. One of the best arm workouts in a while. I was getting a good pump all throughout, which doesn’t always happen with this lifting scheme, more so with straight or drop sets, so that’s real cool
Okay, well, I’ve been increasing my water intake enough to have me realizing what “Old Man Bladder” is. I will say it is well advised to increase your water intake, as the label says. Funny thing too, I seem to have less sinus congestion and it feels like it’s easier to breathe, sounds funny but true. Wonder if anyone else can confirm this? Cardio was effortless, I could have dug a ditch around the world or run a marathon I felt that good, I just couldn’t seem to get very winded at all. Not being able to sit still is another thing that I have noticed as well, I always have to be doing something, I can’t even sit still and play my favorite video games without tapping my fingers or something, so something good is definitely going on here. As of now, I’m still doing the 1x2 DTH and 1x2 Sunami per day for the 5 days like the bottle says, can’t imagine what more per day would be like.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
[ I just couldn’t seem to get very winded at all. Not being able to sit still is another thing that I have noticed as well, I always have to be doing something, I can’t even sit still and play my favorite video games without tapping my fingers or something, so something good is definitely going on here. As of now, I’m still doing the 1x2 DTH and 1x2 Sunami per day for the 5 days like the bottle says, can’t imagine what more per day would be like.
I noticed something similar, I think it's the Pregnenolone in the Sunami.

Hmm the bottle said 1x2 DTH and 1x2 Sunami per day? Damn I went straight into 3 DTH and 3 Sunami a day lol. To eager I guess ;)

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I was pretty eager as well. DTH label says "2 per day the first 5 days" and Sunami Says to take along with DTH, so that's why it's dosed that way. After five days, I will bump it up to 3 per day if I feel the need. Honestly, seems to be working great now, no complaints. Pretty much feel all day long like I could dig a ditch around the world, I even find myself doing "housework" lol.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
At 3 or 4 tabs, the effects get even more pronounced. This new formula is stronger than the old ones, and the Sunami makes the effects even stronger so it's possible you will only need 2-3 tabs, which will make your bottle last 40-60 days! (of DTH)

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
At 3 or 4 tabs, the effects get even more pronounced. This new formula is stronger than the old ones, and the Sunami makes the effects even stronger so it's possible you will only need 2-3 tabs, which will make your bottle last 40-60 days! (of DTH)
I went straight to 5 of the new DTH/day and was felling kinda "shut down" in the libido dep, but pumps were siiiick. So yesterday I only took 1 am and today 1 am 2 mid-day and im eye-balling tail 24/7 again so I def. need a lower dose of this formulation. Im not going to even throw in Sunami. Im 2 sent. to anything that increases libido and I remember when Sunami came out I was on 2/day with the old DTH and libido was up about 100% after the 2nd dose.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
I'm in, and highly interested in the outcome of this combo!!!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it definitely has amplified all my pumps, this stack is simply awesome. I really never got much of a pump from JP8, but being on this stack, whoa!! I actually had to take some downtime between my arm sets, the pumps where so bad. A few good friends of mine noticed how jacked my arms where and wanted to know what was going on, since I'm natural. Not that I'm a big guy, but when you've got that crazy of a pump, it really gets noticed. So I shined 'em on to Get Diesel stuff and let them take a few scoops of my JP8. One guy insisted on taking 3 scoops and said it was the best stuff he'd ever used, and when was I giving out more free samples? He's normally one of those guys who works out for like 20 mins, checks out the scene, then leaves. He was still going strong whenever I was getting ready to leave. Said he felt like he hadn't really done all that much, and commented on the drive and focus factor he had. I really can't say enough good things about this stack, it's on from the second you take it!! I'm not being a nuthugger, this stuff works, and does just what it says, so the company gets my respect, along with the product. The easier breathing is also a plus, for people like me who have asthma. Almost forgot, ever thought of adding some forskolin to the mix, or coming out with a product that has it in? Just curious, because I've always had great success when supplementing with it, as have others, I feel that would be the icing on the cake. Good work Chuck, thanks, keep it up!!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Workout #3
Cardio today guys, and man, I actually feel like doing it for a change. Usually, it’s okay by me, but not something I relish or brag about, like if my friends asked me what I was doing later, I wouldn’t hesitate to blow it off. Today though, I’m pretty fired up for it, so here’s my update:
Cardio
Warmed up and stretched for a few minutes, shot the breeze with some buddies, then got on the elliptical and did 10 minutes of HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) and followed it up with 10 minutes of steady state cardio. This all felt really easy, then realized I had beat my constant state moderate pace time of a mile by almost 20 seconds!! All the while it felt like I was just cruising along. At this point, it felt like I really hadn’t done much cardio at all, kinda felt like I had just warmed up, so I decided to get some water, (drank my one serving of Extend already) and try another 20 minutes just like the last. Needless to say, I finished it just as easily as the first time, with pretty much the same results. A couple of my buddies where still around, so I went back and talked to them for a bit more before ducking out. All in all, one of my best cardio workouts ever, still kinda in disbelief.
Notes
What I would first like to touch on is how much easier my breathing was today, and how much clearer my sinuses where, which is no small feat for someone with asthma. Let me clarify that I rarely use my inhaler, it expires with over ¾ of it still unused. The effects I’ve been experiencing are nearly identical to using 2 puffs of my albuterol inhaler, my lungs are open, no painful burning or tightening of my chest, and I’m not laboring to catch my breath. Next up is recovery. I am not sore whatsoever from the previous workouts, well, maybe a little twinge here and there in my arms, but that’s it, usually I’m sore from all my other workouts as well, but I’m happy to report not this time. Thirdly, the pumps. This product does what it says about amplifying N.O. products, trust me. Additionally, I stay pumped for way longer and my muscles look fuller already, mainly my forearms. I will say though that my forehead feels tight, like the skin is stretched really tight, just noticed that today. Seems like I was sweating more too, so I took my temperature and yup, I was up 1/10 of a degree, I’ll keep checking on this couple time a day. For me, it’s no biggie, and shouldn’t account for as much sweating as was going on. I have zero concerns about it. Appetite is the same, as well as libido too. Although I will say this, the “Horizontal Mambo” definitely feels better, lots more sensation down there, sorry if that’s too much T.M.I., but just trying to include everything.
Impression so far
Honestly, I have no reservations recommending this stack right now, period. I have heard no bad, negative or detrimental short or long term side effects from the useage of this stack, or of the independent use of DTH or Sunami, so I whole-heartedly endorse it, it works!! Not only does it work by itself, it’s synergy with other products is awesome. I can’t wait to see what kinda gains I make in a month !!!

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Hey, do you notice some leaning up/losing water weight? I dropped 0.2" off my waist and look leaner. Gonna weigh in tomorrow to see how it is on that department.. On the older Dt's I always lost water weight..

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Workout #4
Cardio
Pretty much same as yesterday, not much of a change to report. Cardio was still a breeze I’m happy to report. 10 minutes HIIT, 10 minutes steady state, a brief conversation to some friends10 minutes HIIT, 10 minutes steady state.
Notes
Like I said, cardio was still a breeze, recovery was still great, seem to be sweating a bit more, but no biggie, makes it look like I’m actually doing work.
Impressions so far
Yes, I have noticed that the little guys have been on a bulking routine, they are definitely a bit larger than before I started this stack. I said before everything seems a bit more sensitive down there as well, and that’s still the case. Seems like I also have a perpetual pump, as everything looks fuller, and vascularity is up as well. Don’t think I’ve lost any weight, but I will weigh myself tomorrow and find out for sure. Appetite is on the rise, didn’t think it would hit this fast, expected a few weeks before it hit, but again, I’m not worried, since I have to eat to grow. Calories were up 300 for me today, just couldn’t take my eyes of food. Normally, I’m around 10-13 calories per pound of bodyweight, depending on the day, and what kind of routine I’m on. Perhaps it was just a moment of weakness, but I burned it off. Also, I felt not as happy or euphoric if you will as I have for the past few days. The feeling is still there, just not as prevalent. I am still very pleased with this product, my recovery is nuts. Recently, I took on a job at UPS working early mornings (2a.m.) unloading, which lasts for 5-7 hours, so, needless to say, I’m getting a workout in before I workout, and I haven’t been sore the last 2 days from this job. I have been doing it for the last month, in addition to running my new computer business, while still finding time to hit the gym. Tomorrow, I’m gonna go nuts on my chest, but stick to my routine, but will see how I feel once I get to the gym, I’m sure I’ll tweak some things when there, this stuff is awesome for recovery and endurance. Stacking it with JP8 is unreal, lookin forward to it!!

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah, I noticed the increased appetite aswell, last 2 nights I ate large bowls of pasta instead of chicken/broccoli lol..

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, keep it up, I loved hearing bout' the increased pumps!!!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
what day are u on? can u put that at the top of each update for me (to help follow), also ur dosage for that day. (IE...2/1/1)
Sure boss, we'll do!! the workout numbers correspond to the days I've been on it, additionally, Im doing it "As the label says, meaning both 2 DTH and Sunami per day for the first five days, sorry if I didn't make that clear enough in all my excitement. So after tomorrow I'm going ot bump both to 3 per day, that should be wicked!! Thanks for the support guys!! Chest workout is but a few hours away, so I will post when done wiht that. Should be like 10-12 sets of bench, starting with incline and ending with decline.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Sure boss, we'll do!! the workout numbers correspond to the days I've been on it, additionally, Im doing it "As the label says, meaning both 2 DTH and Sunami per day for the first five days, sorry if I didn't make that clear enough in all my excitement. So after tomorrow I'm going ot bump both to 3 per day, that should be wicked!! Thanks for the support guys!! Chest workout is but a few hours away, so I will post when done wiht that. Should be like 10-12 sets of bench, starting with incline and ending with decline.
man i dont know whats up with me, but 2 days on sunami and my libido is out of control. It use to go up on DTH, but I actually stop using Sumami because it was just insane. Dont see to many people turning into horn dogs on Sunami, but then again i was on DTH for about 120days before starting Sunami.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
man i dont know whats up with me, but 2 days on sunami and my libido is out of control. It use to go up on DTH, but I actually stop using Sumami because it was just insane. Dont see to many people turning into horn dogs on Sunami, but then again i was on DTH for about 120days before starting Sunami.
This **** is for real, it hit me today, it is too much lol, wtf

Mossimo203

Awards
whats up fellas, great thread. just got my bottles of DTH and sunami, on the getdiesel website the stack is called the hardcore double or nothing stack and theres a dosage schedule that goes along with it, it says not to kick the sunami in until day 11 and i was wondering if anyone knows the pros or cons of following this schedule. I'm a HUGE fan of DTH and never took sunami, and after all the write ups on here and other threads i dont know how much longer i can wait! any advice/info is greatly appreciated. keep up the good work.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
whats up fellas, great thread. just got my bottles of DTH and sunami, on the getdiesel website the stack is called the hardcore double or nothing stack and theres a dosage schedule that goes along with it, it says not to kick the sunami in until day 11 and i was wondering if anyone knows the pros or cons of following this schedule. I'm a HUGE fan of DTH and never took sunami, and after all the write ups on here and other threads i dont know how much longer i can wait! any advice/info is greatly appreciated. keep up the good work.
It's probably a good idea to follow the instructions. 1 cycle lasts 40 days, also you get a good feel of what the DTH does exactly and what the Sunami adds to it.

If you start all at once, beware for unexpected HUGE jumps in libido!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I would HIGHLY recommend following the bottle instructions, they're there for a reason. Some are more experienced with the product, but if it's your first time (like me), or even since it's the new formula, it's a good call. You can always bump it up. Also, whatever your water intake is now, prepare to add to it, and make sure your kitchen is stocked with food, your gonna need it when this stuff kicks in. Additionally, if you take any pre-workout supplement, this stuff will enhance it, big time!! I would highly recommend JP8, it's for real!! Keep me posted man!!

Mossimo203

Awards
thanks fellas! sorry i highjacked the thread for a second but i appreciate the advice! great log subweevil, keep up the good work!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Workout #5

Chest Day

Incline Barbell Press (45 degree)

245x6* 1 min. rest, 225x8 1 min. rest, 205x10 1 min. rest, 185x12 1 min. rest.

Flat Barbell Bench Press (flat, haha)

245x6 1 min. rest, 225x8 1 min. rest, 205x10 1 min. rest, 185x12 1 min. rest.

Decline Barbell Bench Press

245x6 1 min. rest, 115x8 1 min. rest, 205x10 1 min. rest, 185x12 1 min. rest.

Talked to a few people, then went downstairs and rolled for a few. Trying to teach my one buddy how to punch, but got him into learning subs and takedowns too, just in case his punching isn’t enough. Did this for about an hour, but not constant.

10 minutes HIIT cardio.

Workout Notes
*= Personal record, go me!! Been trying to get my incline in line with the rest of my benching, success!! Felt easy, could have gotten 7, and 8 with some help, but I didn’t want to blow it all on incline, as benching has never been a strong point of mine. Everyone can always tell when it’s chest day for me, I look extra unhappy. However, today, I am happy with the results. I know I could do more on the others if I hadn’t hit Incline 1st, but it’s my weakest, so that’s what I work on 1st . Rolling was fun, big guys always put there arm out for you to grab when the just start learning, and some always do, they never learn. Easy subs are great, especially when I’m outweighed by like 100lbs. I prefer striking as my subs aren’t the best, and it helps to soften them up first. Love to gnp though. Main thing is my buddies dig it, and it’s a hell of a lot more fun than cardio and just as hard, if not harder. I highly recommend it!! My recovery was also great, I feel like a kid again. Only took 1 scoop of JP8 today about 15 minutes before my workout just to try something, and it worked. Now, I only need 1 scoop of it to get the same or very nearly the same results. I added some extra beta alanine to the mix this time, about ½ gram, nothing major. A definite plus in my book. Also on the Personal Record, I know I could have been doing 10lbs heavier before, so don't think that it was an immediate 20lbs bump, I would be thrilled if it was, just wanted to make sure I had the endurance to rep it out. Lifting it a few times doesn't count as much as 6 in my book.

Other Notes

Seemed to be a bit more lethargic today, but my recovery is great. Not sore at all from UPS, granted I down Extend while there, but the DTH/Sunami is really helping there in that department. Breathing and sinuses seem about back to normal, which bums me out, but oh well, was fun while it lasted. Forehead doesn’t feel near as tight today, water intake is the same. I go through at least a gallon at UPS, in addition to 1 serving of extend , plus my morning water as well. Aggression is up, not feeling as happy as I was when first starting this stack, the pissy subweevil is back. For the record, I should also state that I don’t produce enough serotonin (prone to depression), it’s been diagnosed many moons ago. So for me to even have been happy for a few days makes all the difference, on a serious note. No, I do not take anything for it, I try to refrain from taking any kinda meds at all, but ironically, supps are okay, lol. I said in the beginning that I would explain everything that nothing is off limits, so there ya go. For the record, I’m not really pissy at all, just sounds like a funny was to say angry, which I do get from time to time, because anger fueled workouts rock!! Skin is more oily today, especially my nose, and there’s a lot of real estate there to get oiIy!! Libido is up, saw a chick walking her dog, she looked good and the dog wasn’t too bad either!! Also getting random wood, doesn’t even have to be a breeze or anything, all of a sudden BOING!! and the little guy wants to see what’s going on, kinda funny, butI gotta work on the timing. Also, the little guys are even bigger today, pretty soon they’re gonna need their own zip code. Temperature is still up by a degree or two, more so towards mid day after my second dose, butI have no worries at all. I think I will do the 2 per day dose of each until the 6th day, then take the recommended day off(from DTH/Sunami) and then come back at 3 DTH/2 Sunami, but I look forward to your input on dosing Chuck!! Or any9one else’s for that matter, this is a great forum for advice!! Thanks guys!!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
thanks fellas! sorry i highjacked the thread for a second but i appreciate the advice! great log subweevil, keep up the good work!
Jeez man, don't ever think you'r hijacking my thread, no worries!! It's a forum/community, everyone should share their input, otherwise, where would this forum be? Someday, I may just figure out how to get the person's name in the quote, sometimes I'm such a tool!!

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Dude, you're strong as ****!!! Any pics?

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Workout #5
Seemed to be a bit more lethargic today
I read in some of chuck's answers it's probably from the zinc. Is there a lot of zinc in your other supps, like multi etc?

saw a chick walking her dog, she looked good and the dog wasn’t too bad either!!
LOL, carefull now haha

then take the recommended day off(from DTH/Sunami) and then come back at 3 DTH/2 Sunami
Hey the recommended 1 day off only goes for the Sunami, the DTH you can take every day..

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Dude, you're strong as ****!!! Any pics?
Lol, thanks man, but I pride myself on being humble, but thanks for the vote of confidence. No plans for pics yet, not until I'm not such a dough boy, want to get down to around 185, that would make me hugely happy. looking at me, you couldn't really tell that I'm strong, which is cool, not that I even think I am strong, I feel I'm average, just that I try harder than others. How are your workouts coming? Did you add some cardio yet boss?

I read in some of chuck's answers it's probably from the zinc. Is there a lot of zinc in your other supps, like multi etc?
Hmmm, good one, hadn't thought o f that one. makes sense as to why there is copper added to the DTH, as with too much zinc, copper doesn't get absorbed as well. For my weight I should be fiine as long as I'm 45 miligrams per day, posslbly give or take a few. On Activate Extreme, had the same problem for the 1st week, this is just the opposite. Thanks a ton, I will look into it man!!

Hey the recommended 1 day off only goes for the Sunami, the DTH you can take every day..
Sorry man, I was just going by what the label said on my bottle.
It's middle way down the label, in red, states "Cycle six days on, 1 day off". Don't know if there is another dosing chart, very well could be, I will check. I was just trying to stick ot the label, no biggie. Thanks there too, perhaps Chuck can shed some light on it? I just simply don't have enough hours in the day to check everything out as much as I would like.

Overall, I am still very pleased, recovery is the big thing I'm noticing, as well as libido. I am way more fast twitch than slow twitch, so to bang out the bench routine like I did, well, that speaks for itself. Normally I would have been gassed by mi-way through flat bench, it's pathetic. I have like no muscular endurance on bench, it's so hard for me. However, today is back day, one of my favs, and that's a different story. You guys take care!!

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Sorry man, I was just going by what the label said on my bottle.
It's middle way down the label, in red, states "Cycle six days on, 1 day off". Don't know if there is another dosing chart, very well could be, I will check. I was just trying to stick ot the label, no biggie.
Ouch me bad, I missed that part in the middle, you are absolutely right!!! ;) I vagely remember it's a tongkat ali thing..

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Humbleness is a trait that many do not possess. Anyways, great log, keep it up!!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Workout #5

Chest Day

Incline Barbell Press (45 degree)

245x6* 1 min. rest, 225x8 1 min. rest, 205x10 1 min. rest, 185x12 1 min. rest.

Flat Barbell Bench Press (flat, haha)

245x6 1 min. rest, 225x8 1 min. rest, 205x10 1 min. rest, 185x12 1 min. rest.

Decline Barbell Bench Press

245x6 1 min. rest, 115x8 1 min. rest, 205x10 1 min. rest, 185x12 1 min. rest.

Talked to a few people, then went downstairs and rolled for a few. Trying to teach my one buddy how to punch, but got him into learning subs and takedowns too, just in case his punching isn’t enough. Did this for about an hour, but not constant.

10 minutes HIIT cardio.

Workout Notes
*= Personal record, go me!! Been trying to get my incline in line with the rest of my benching, success!! Felt easy, could have gotten 7, and 8 with some help, but I didn’t want to blow it all on incline, as benching has never been a strong point of mine. Everyone can always tell when it’s chest day for me, I look extra unhappy. However, today, I am happy with the results. I know I could do more on the others if I hadn’t hit Incline 1st, but it’s my weakest, so that’s what I work on 1st . Rolling was fun, big guys always put there arm out for you to grab when the just start learning, and some always do, they never learn. Easy subs are great, especially when I’m outweighed by like 100lbs. I prefer striking as my subs aren’t the best, and it helps to soften them up first. Love to gnp though. Main thing is my buddies dig it, and it’s a hell of a lot more fun than cardio and just as hard, if not harder. I highly recommend it!! My recovery was also great, I feel like a kid again. Only took 1 scoop of JP8 today about 15 minutes before my workout just to try something, and it worked. Now, I only need 1 scoop of it to get the same or very nearly the same results. I added some extra beta alanine to the mix this time, about ½ gram, nothing major. A definite plus in my book. Also on the Personal Record, I know I could have been doing 10lbs heavier before, so don't think that it was an immediate 20lbs bump, I would be thrilled if it was, just wanted to make sure I had the endurance to rep it out. Lifting it a few times doesn't count as much as 6 in my book.

Other Notes

Seemed to be a bit more lethargic today, but my recovery is great. Not sore at all from UPS, granted I down Extend while there, but the DTH/Sunami is really helping there in that department. Breathing and sinuses seem about back to normal, which bums me out, but oh well, was fun while it lasted. Forehead doesn’t feel near as tight today, water intake is the same. I go through at least a gallon at UPS, in addition to 1 serving of extend , plus my morning water as well. Aggression is up, not feeling as happy as I was when first starting this stack, the pissy subweevil is back. For the record, I should also state that I don’t produce enough serotonin (prone to depression), it’s been diagnosed many moons ago. So for me to even have been happy for a few days makes all the difference, on a serious note. No, I do not take anything for it, I try to refrain from taking any kinda meds at all, but ironically, supps are okay, lol. I said in the beginning that I would explain everything that nothing is off limits, so there ya go. For the record, I’m not really pissy at all, just sounds like a funny was to say angry, which I do get from time to time, because anger fueled workouts rock!! Skin is more oily today, especially my nose, and there’s a lot of real estate there to get oiIy!! Libido is up, saw a chick walking her dog, she looked good and the dog wasn’t too bad either!! Also getting random wood, doesn’t even have to be a breeze or anything, all of a sudden BOING!! and the little guy wants to see what’s going on, kinda funny, butI gotta work on the timing. Also, the little guys are even bigger today, pretty soon they’re gonna need their own zip code. Temperature is still up by a degree or two, more so towards mid day after my second dose, butI have no worries at all. I think I will do the 2 per day dose of each until the 6th day, then take the recommended day off(from DTH/Sunami) and then come back at 3 DTH/2 Sunami, but I look forward to your input on dosing Chuck!! Or any9one else’s for that matter, this is a great forum for advice!! Thanks guys!!
I had that problem in Judo except all the blackbelts didnt tell me to watch my arms they just grabbed them and locked them, a-holes, I had a few greco-roman throws for their asses tho'.

On ur dosing u said 2 per day dose of what? I would follow the chart for the stack:

http://www.getdiesel.com/pages/hardcore_double.htm

http://www.getdiesel.com/pages/hardcore_double_directions.htm

If you think you getting 2 much of a libido boost, or 2 much aggression I would reduce the DTH by 1 tab/day and/or the Sunami by 1 tab a day.

Also if you dont produce enough serotonin u may way to take 25mg of 5-HTP at night, versus taking any herb or drug with SSRI activity (which is a temp fix).

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Also if you dont produce enough serotonin u may way to take 25mg of 5-HTP at night, versus taking any herb or drug with SSRI activity (which is a temp fix).
Thanks Chuck, I appreciate the advice. 5-HTP does help some, it's in nocturnabol by AMS, works well for me, knocks me out like a mallet to the head though.

On ur dosing u said 2 per day dose of what?
I was going by the bottle directions earlier, like I had posted before in my log of 2 DTH and since it said on the Sunami bottle to take as per DTH, I also took 2 of those per day, and the dosing is for 6 days of that, then off 1 day. I see there is another schedule, sorry if I overlooked it. I will start up the first one http://www.getdiesel.com/pages/hardcore_double.htm
after the 1 day layoff, which is tomorrow.

I had a few greco-roman throws for their asses tho'.
LOL, EXCELLENT!! It's funny how judo teaches you to throw from further away, versus wrestling which teaches you to use your power zone up close. Always cracks me up to see Judo an Wrestling practitioners square off. Kudos to you!!

Thanks guys for all your great help and support so far!!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Workout #6
Back

Rack Pull

405x6 1 min. rest, 315x8 1 min. rest, 225x10 1 min. rest,135x12 1 min.rest
Normally I don’t drop weight so much, but my back has been getting wrecked at my new job (UPS), as I’m bent over about 50% of the time lifting heavy a$$ boxes. Soooo, I erred on the side of caution, since I don’t use a belt. It felt good, and I’m positive I could’ve done more weight (yeah, I’m a wuss) but keep in mind that the above job is for 5-6 hours straight, so be gentle. Speaks volumes for this stack that I still felt like I could do a normal workout. Besides, this workout cycle is about feeling, not how much I can do, so the reps are slower and I contract harder than normal. This particular phase of the cycle will make up for it with hitting everything twicei n the week and volume.
3 minutes moderate cardio.

Close Grip Bent Over T-Bar Rows (nearly parallel, mainly 2nd ,3rd and 4th sets)

245x6, 1 min. rest, 215x8, 1 min. rest, 180x10, 1 min. rest, 135x12, 1 min. rest.
Again, erred on the side of caution here, as I can normally do 7x35lb plates, pretty much same as deadlifts. Really surprised at how well I underestimated my recovery and ability, but I got good pumps and really took time to feel and work every rep, so it’s all good.

Bent Over Wide Grip Barbell Rows (Nearly Parallel with floor)

225x6, 1 min. rest, 205x8, 1 min. rest, 185x10, 1 min. rest, 165x12, 1 min. rest.
Pretty much nothing to report here, learned my lessons and did darn near what I normally do here.

Walked around and chatted to some buddies, pretty much a cool-down session for a few minutes.

10 minutes HIIT cardio.

Workout notes

Everything felt fine, good form and great pumps, but as I’ve said earlier, I erred on the cautious side, except for the Bent Over Wide Grip Barbell Rows, but still was cautious since I was feeling a bit fatigued. Everyday feels like an upper-body workout for the 5-6 hours I’m at UPS, I guess my chest takes the least abuse, while everything else gets thrashed. This stack is definitely helping in the recovery department, big time!!

Other Notes

Continuing to feel a bit lethargic, but motivation is still over the top and aggression is picking up as well. I’m sure I wouldn’t be so chipper to the road rager guy now. The lethargy is present at all times during the day, but I wake up rested, and am getting around 6 hours sleep every night, which is pretty much the way it’s always been. However, when I take JP8 , that all changes and I want grip it and rip it!! It’s funny, I only need 1 scoop now of JP8 now as compared to 1.5 scoops before DTH/Sunami. I also get way more pumped now, and this addition to the stack is just plain sick. Vascularity is up now, and I still think my muscles look fuller, as well as others think that. The little guys are definitely bigger, no questions there. Libido is waaaay up, and skin is still tight feeling on my forehead, and other places are now starting to feel tighter/pumped more now. Alpha Male feeling is starting to manifest now, feel like I could take on the world once I down a scoop of JP8. Blood pressure is up a few beats, but that’s to be expected, not worried in the least. Definitely good stuff happening here guys!! Take care!!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Alrighty, well, today is the down day, according to the label on the bottle. So, I'm taking the day off from DTH/Sunami, but still gonna hit my shoulders and traps tonight, and roll with some guys if I can find any victims. Aside from a mild headache around 5 A.M. (I'm at work by 2) everything is good. getting good results on this stack, but now I've gotta decide a dosing course of action. Any input would be great. Thanks agian Chuck for the schedule, was thinking the first one, but gonna mull it all over today. I prefer the less is more, but will see. Take care guys!!

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
If you follow the Stack dosing directions, you never have a day off both if I read it correctly, The DTHC day off is shifted in time to the Sunami day off..

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
If you follow the Stack dosing directions, you never have a day off both if I read it correctly, The DTHC day off is shifted in time to the Sunami day off..
Correct my friend, according tho the schedule, but the bottles both say after 6th day off, and that's what I went by, I should have looked at the schedule first, which is entirely my fault. Trying now to decide on the dosing, as the 2 each was working fine, will more than likely just stick to the schedule, and adjust up or down from there. Thanks man!!

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Correct my friend, according tho the schedule, but the bottles both say after 6th day off, and that's what I went by, I should have looked at the schedule first, which is entirely my fault. Trying now to decide on the dosing, as the 2 each was working fine, will more than likely just stick to the schedule, and adjust up or down from there. Thanks man!!
I just wonder though because I read a post from chuck in which he said the Tongkat Ali requires the 6 days on 1 day off? But both DTHC and Sunami have Tongkat Ali in it.. So then you never get a day off really?

edit: found the post, it's about why one version needs to be cycled and the other not. I guess we'llw ait for chuck to chime in for a definitive answer ;)

the directions are for each specific formula. The others had long jack which is best cycled. The one you got doesnt have long jack.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Alrighty, well, today is the down day, according to the label on the bottle. So, I'm taking the day off from DTH/Sunami, but still gonna hit my shoulders and traps tonight, and roll with some guys if I can find any victims. Aside from a mild headache around 5 A.M. (I'm at work by 2) everything is good. getting good results on this stack, but now I've gotta decide a dosing course of action. Any input would be great. Thanks agian Chuck for the schedule, was thinking the first one, but gonna mull it all over today. I prefer the less is more, but will see. Take care guys!!
u should be following the stack directions because u shouldnt be off DTH and sunami on the same day.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Chuck, I appreciate the advice. 5-HTP does help some, it's in nocturnabol by AMS, works well for me, knocks me out like a mallet to the head though.

I was going by the bottle directions earlier, like I had posted before in my log of 2 DTH and since it said on the Sunami bottle to take as per DTH, I also took 2 of those per day, and the dosing is for 6 days of that, then off 1 day. I see there is another schedule, sorry if I overlooked it. I will start up the first one http://www.getdiesel.com/pages/hardcore_double.htm
after the 1 day layoff, which is tomorrow.

LOL, EXCELLENT!! It's funny how judo teaches you to throw from further away, versus wrestling which teaches you to use your power zone up close. Always cracks me up to see Judo an Wrestling practitioners square off. Kudos to you!!

Thanks guys for all your great help and support so far!!
Yeah because you know in Judo they are just fighing to stop u from grabbing them, then u get in close and toss someone and they are like, "oh u cant use that thro' we want u to use the throw's we teach you." So they can know whats coming because they are all black belts, then I just show them the throw in a Judo book, since most wrestling throws do have a name in Judo. I use to train with a world Samba Judo champion and if I got pissed I would break out the Greco and he would be getting throw all over the place and he hated that but Im not going to be some practice dummy for these 270lb black belts.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I just wonder though because I read a post from chuck in which he said the Tongkat Ali requires the 6 days on 1 day off? But both DTHC and Sunami have Tongkat Ali in it.. So then you never get a day off really?

edit: found the post, it's about why one version needs to be cycled and the other not. I guess we'llw ait for chuck to chime in for a definitive answer ;)
U need a day off from a specific dosage, Sumami doesnt have that much Long Jack in it, well not "tons" like DTH and DT2010 where it breaks that limit where I would make an off day from both on the same day.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
U need a day off from a specific dosage, Sumami doesnt have that much Long Jack in it, well not "tons" like DTH and DT2010 where it breaks that limit where I would make an off day from both on the same day.
Hey chuck can you give me a recommendation on how to proceed with my dosing? I have posted up what I've been taking in my "ball" test log. I think I took too much from the start. It's pretty strong.. I'm down 4 lbs weight in total already and lost 0.4" on my waist now in a week..

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Hey chuck can you give me a recommendation on how to proceed with my dosing? I have posted up what I've been taking in my "ball" test log. I think I took too much from the start. It's pretty strong.. I'm down 4 lbs weight in total already and lost 0.4" on my waist now in a week..
i posted in ur log. If u want to use this for libido only, use 3 Sunami and 2 DTH/day.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
u should be following the stack directions because u shouldnt be off DTH and sunami on the same day.
Alrighty Chuck, will do. I was just following the instructions on the labels, so I will start tomorrow the schedule that I mentioned earlier, http://www.getdiesel.com/pages/hardcore_double.htm 3 DTH might be rough, afraid I might wanna rip faces off, but I will give it a go. I really don't think I will need the 2 pills first thing A.M., I was/am getting such great results now with 2 of each, and I might only do 2 pills of Sunami instead of 3 like is on the schedule, any input? Since I could always up my doses. Really, I'm getting gains on this stack, so I know you know how to dose it best for results, but heck, I'm actually quite happy now, and if it only gets better, that's nuts.

Yeah because you know in Judo they are just fighing to stop u from grabbing them, then u get in close and toss someone and they are like, "oh u cant use that thro' we want u to use the throw's we teach you." So they can know whats coming because they are all black belts, then I just show them the throw in a Judo book, since most wrestling throws do have a name in Judo. I use to train with a world Samba Judo champion and if I got pissed I would break out the Greco and he would be getting throw all over the place and he hated that but Im not going to be some practice dummy for these 270lb black belts.
HAHA, I hear ya, had the same problem when I was a young whippersnapper taking Tang Soo Do, waaay to traditional. I was always getting yelled at for just teeing off on someone and not doing some long winded, telegraphed move that was never meant to hit anyways. Think I spent more time doing pushups, wall sits, and laps around building than actually doing any Tang Soo Do, which was funny, because it made me the strongest kid in the class, which mad my instructor even angrier,lol. On a good note, I did get to meet Chuck Norris. I still maintain that the best defense against a throw is an elbow to the face, but hey, that's just my opinion. Thanks again Chuck!!

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Alrighty Chuck, will do. I was just following the instructions on the labels, so I will start tomorrow the schedule that I mentioned earlier, http://www.getdiesel.com/pages/hardcore_double.htm 3 DTH might be rough, afraid I might wanna rip faces off, but I will give it a go. I really don't think I will need the 2 pills first thing A.M., I was/am getting such great results now with 2 of each, and I might only do 2 pills of Sunami instead of 3 like is on the schedule, any input? Since I could always up my doses. Really, I'm getting gains on this stack, so I know you know how to dose it best for results, but heck, I'm actually quite happy now, and if it only gets better, that's nuts.

HAHA, I hear ya, had the same problem when I was a young whippersnapper taking Tang Soo Do, waaay to traditional. I was always getting yelled at for just teeing off on someone and not doing some long winded, telegraphed move that was never meant to hit anyways. Think I spent more time doing pushups, wall sits, and laps around building than actually doing any Tang Soo Do, which was funny, because it made me the strongest kid in the class, which mad my instructor even angrier,lol. On a good note, I did get to meet Chuck Norris. I still maintain that the best defense against a throw is an elbow to the face, but hey, that's just my opinion. Thanks again Chuck!!
Man I gotta find a place to start learning!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Lionheart fitness bud ,where Bodyworks used to be.