Are your balls Diesel? Diesel Test Hardcore/Sunami libido/strength Log.

Page 1 of 13 123 ... Last
  1. Are your balls Diesel? Diesel Test Hardcore/Sunami libido/strength Log.


    First of all props to nutraplanet for ultrafast shipping!

    Date Ordered: 10/08/2008 at 03:08PM
    Date Shipped: 10/08/2008 at 03:47PM
    Date Arrived (to Europe): 10/10/2008 12:00

    Stack:
    Get Diesel Test Hardcore
    Get Diesel Sunami


    Support supplements:
    Xtend (10 scoops a day)
    Bulk Fishoil
    Now Saw Palmetto
    Now Astaxanthin

    There was supposed to be Primordial Performance Toco-8 in the stack but they have strange shipping policies and that package is currently heading back to the US



    I've taken serveral versions of DT in the past, I always suspected my balls getting bigger so I will keep track of those this time to see if I'm imagening things or not

    Measurements taken by Accu-Measure Caliper and Myotape.

    Left ball:31x45 mm
    Right ball:33x45 mm

    Upper leg: 24.8"
    Waist: 34.6"
    Arm: 14.8"
    Chest 47.2"
    Weight 191 lbs

    Current max lifts:
    Parallel Squat 10x310 lbs
    Deadlift 1x375 lbs
    Clean&Press 5x130 lbs
    Bench Press just started again, progressive schedule, no idea what current max is.


  2. Quotes:


    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Get ready for some ball swell bro!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    everyone's balls are about to be diesel that uses DTH, Sumami or DT2010....or any combo of the 3!

    Like one customer said, DTH gives him balls like cran-apples.
    •   
       


  3. 10/10
    Day1:
    Package arrived at noon, popped 1 DTH right away.
    Waited one hour for any weird reactions (nothing) then took 1 Sunami.
    About 1 hour later my nose was stuffed, like I had a cold, and had a small headache and a very very warm tingling feeling allover my body. I took viagra once and it feels just like the viagra side effects, no instant hard-on luckily lol (was at work).

    Took 1 more DTH and a Sunami at 6 PM, had a quick decent workout, no effects yet there. Fuzzy warm feeling remained, small headache went away.

    Day 2 (today):
    Took 1DTH+ 1 Sunami this morning, no side effects like I had yesterday. Notice a slightly relaxed "no worries" mood and feelings of well-being.

    More to come!

  4. Lol when you mentioned measuring your balls in the other thread, I didn't think you were serious. Anyways this will be an interesting science experiment, if not a great log Subbed!

  5. great research

    some ones actually going to meaure their balls for the sake of science
    •   
       


  6. Im in for this crazy s h i t...........LOL............My 3 kings is in transit.

    I am postponing my superman stack in lieu of the 3 Kings and will start on or around Nov. 1st.......... 53 days of madness..........

    Good luck OP...........lol

  7. The thread title alone, "Are your balls Diesel?", should be a classic!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowdersí opinion as a whole.

  8. There must be protocols out there for measuring ball size. Seriously, we all know temperature can make a word of difference!

  9. Cool, can't wait to see your results!! Just got my goodies in the mail and decided not to wait and start em!! I too got a bit of a headache from my first dose, we'll see how it goes throughout. Good luck man!!

  10. Sweet, this looks like a log with some potential here!! Good luck and have fun broski.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  11. Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    Cool, can't wait to see your results!! Just got my goodies in the mail and decided not to wait and start em!! I too got a bit of a headache from my first dose, we'll see how it goes throughout. Good luck man!!
    Up your water intake!!! I was doing DTH + Drive + Coleus a while back, and I got some serious headaches. Instructions on DTH clearly state to drink water, so if you're doing that, drink more!

  12. Really? I was wondering that, but my water intake has always been spot on, if not a little overboard. I saw the " 32 oz." more recommendation, and I was like, man, I'm gonna have old man bladder syndrome, but I upped my intake anyways, as I always heed what the label says. Thanks for the advice man!!

  13. Coleus? Come to think of it, yeah, forskolin would make this stack even sicker!! I have a few bottles of Lean Extreme just begging to be used, but I wanna see what this stack alone can do.

  14. Sorry to hijack the thread, but also in response to the water intake Steveoph, no discoloration in my urine, and it's been 6 hours since I took my first dose, no second dose for me since its bedtime. The lack of urine discoloration would lead me to believe that the water intake is fine, but any input would help. It's usually pretty clear. Thanks man!!

  15. I have no urine discoleration so far.

    Well sort off a bad start or not depends how you look at it I uhm went out 2 nights in a row, lots of alcohol, but first night (yesterday) scored a chick, slept over, this night, got 2 phonenumbers and a date for next weekend. Hmm suddenly I'm a naughty boy wtf...

    Damn I dunno, could be placebo but am I Diesel now? lol

  16. Quote Originally Posted by 1HP View Post
    I have no urine discoleration so far.

    Well sort off a bad start or not depends how you look at it I uhm went out 2 nights in a row, lots of alcohol, but first night (yesterday) scored a chick, slept over, this night, got 2 phonenumbers and a date for next weekend. Hmm suddenly I'm a naughty boy wtf...

    Damn I dunno, could be placebo but am I Diesel now? lol
    Thats actually a rather great update. Good job my man.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  17. My DTH is on the way so am interested to see how you go... good luck!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by CL1NT View Post
    My DTH is on the way so am interested to see how you go... good luck!
    Good deal bro!! I suggest taking 3-4 a day...more is not always better. Most find the 4 pills a day split 2/2 is a great way to introduce the supplement. Good luck and have fun!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  19. Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    Sorry to hijack the thread, but also in response to the water intake Steveoph, no discoloration in my urine, and it's been 6 hours since I took my first dose, no second dose for me since its bedtime. The lack of urine discoloration would lead me to believe that the water intake is fine, but any input would help. It's usually pretty clear. Thanks man!!
    Well it's definitely possible you got a regular headache, but from personal experience it was most likely a water issue, even with clear urine. I realized it was the DTH + Coleus when I started getting headaches mid-afternoon 3 days in a row. Upping my water intake a bit further (and like yourself I drink lots) helped instantly. So tomorrow try keeping you water intake above normal and see if you get any headaches.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Good deal bro!! I suggest taking 3-4 a day...more is not always better. Most find the 4 pills a day split 2/2 is a great way to introduce the supplement. Good luck and have fun!
    And with this being more potent, you can start at 3, go to 4 and you might not have to increase from there giving you a full 30 days atleast from one bottle!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Thats actually a rather great update. Good job my man.
    Actually I think this specific Diesel stack affects me in a different way then the others did.

    Older versions of DT have always improved my mood, feelings of well being and gave me more alpha male mentality in a more aggressive way. Road rage, shorter fuse, feelings of superiority. The old 3 Kings stack of DT, Raw Test and Trib test making me too agressive really.

    This one kicks in fast obviously and I feel really totally relaxed and energized on it. I just feel like partying and had a great time going out 2 nights in a row, normally I would have passed on the second night for sure lol.

    Also I just step up to girls and start conversations in a whole different way, it's hard to explain, way more relaxed, I have no fear for being rejected at all, everything is going in a smooth relaxed manner. Also I do not hesitate to talk to a girl after making eye contact, confidence is way up.. But in a natural way. I hope this all makes sense lol!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    There must be protocols out there for measuring ball size. Seriously, we all know temperature can make a word of difference!

    Uhm interesting observation for the sake of this "science project" :P

    Ball size change pre and post ejaculation: 5 mm in length, 1mm in width.

    Will need to pick my measuring moments with some care to keep the results accurate

  23. I just feel awesome..

  24. I'll definitely keep my water intake high, thanks for the advice, I appreciate it!! keep up the great log 1HP!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    I'll definitely keep my water intake high, thanks for the advice, I appreciate it!! keep up the great log 1HP!
    Still having headaches?

  26. Subbed and good luck bro

  27. Quote Originally Posted by 1HP View Post
    First of all props to nutraplanet for ultrafast shipping!

    Date Ordered: 10/08/2008 at 03:08PM
    Date Shipped: 10/08/2008 at 03:47PM
    Date Arrived (to Europe): 10/10/2008 12:00

    Stack:
    Get Diesel Test Hardcore
    Get Diesel Sunami


    Support supplements:
    Xtend (10 scoops a day)
    Bulk Fishoil
    Now Saw Palmetto
    Now Astaxanthin

    There was supposed to be Primordial Performance Toco-8 in the stack but they have strange shipping policies and that package is currently heading back to the US



    I've taken serveral versions of DT in the past, I always suspected my balls getting bigger so I will keep track of those this time to see if I'm imagening things or not

    Measurements taken by Accu-Measure Caliper and Myotape.

    Left ball:31x45 mm
    Right ball:33x45 mm

    Upper leg: 24.8"
    Waist: 34.6"
    Arm: 14.8"
    Chest 47.2"
    Weight 191 lbs

    Current max lifts:
    Parallel Squat 10x310 lbs
    Deadlift 1x375 lbs
    Clean&Press 5x130 lbs
    Bench Press just started again, progressive schedule, no idea what current max is.
    Did your package arrive in only two days ?? How is that possible? Where do you live in Europe? and did they send it with usps ?

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Imeniaan View Post
    Did your package arrive in only two days ?? How is that possible? Where do you live in Europe? and did they send it with usps ?
    The Fedex 1-3 days shipping option. The Netherlands

  29. Quote Originally Posted by 1HP View Post
    The Fedex 1-3 days shipping option. The Netherlands

    I'm from the Netherlands too.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Imeniaan View Post
    I'm from the Netherlands too.
    Hey negert haha
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-17-2012, 11:20 AM
  2. Replies: 50
    Last Post: 05-29-2009, 05:46 AM
  3. Diesel test Hardcore/Sunami question
    By Mach .78 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-12-2009, 09:45 PM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 08:53 PM
  5. SCD23 Gets Diesel: Diesel Test Hardcore (Sponsored)
    By SCDiesel23 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 07-30-2007, 05:52 PM
Log in
Log in