Seeing the forrest and the trees, "The Big Picture Stack"

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    futurepilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,217
    Rep Power
    1289
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    54.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Seeing the forrest and the trees, "The Big Picture Stack"


    I was the recipient of "The Big Picture Stack" from Animal/Universal. It includes Animal Pump, Intra-Aid, And Torrent. Let the games begin


    Diet:

    09:00 Breakfast: 1 cup ezekial cereal, 50g protein shake

    12:00 Lunch: 50g protein (meat), cup of vegetables

    15:00 Pre-Workout: Animal Pump, 50g protein shake

    15:30 Workout: Intra-Aid

    17:00 Post-Workout: Torrent

    18:00 Dinner: 50g protein (meat), cup of vegetables

    21:00 Before bed: 50 protein (meat)

    Other Supplements:

    Fish Oil: 10g

    Suspending all other supps for duration of stack.


    Workout:

    #1: Chest/ Shoulders (side) /Triceps

    #2: Back/ Shoulders (rear) /Biceps

    #3: Legs/ Abs

    +In addition I will be doing cardio whenever I can, since I wont be supplementing with any of these products before/during/after cardio I wont be specifically logging those sessions. If anyone has any Q's regarding about my cardio ask away

    Criteria:

    I will be reviewing "The Big Picture Stack" based on how these supps affect me vs. past experince with similar products. I have tried a few different pre-workout supps, and I have a usual post-workout shake that I take. As far as during-workout (intra-aid), I will report on stamina and/or recovery.

    If anyone would like to know anything else, feel free to ask.

  2. Senior Member
    futurepilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,217
    Rep Power
    1289
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    54.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Final Review.



    Animal Pump: Im not normally sensitive too stims but including the red pill into my leg day workout was too much for me. On normal workout days it was perfect though. Overall it gave me a better pump than shotgun, or no-xplode. Being that its a packet of pills it didnt give me any of the stomach issues associated with those products either. I would definitly buy Animal pump again, its a solid product, and comparable in price to other NO supps.

    Intra-Aid: I enjoyed this product the most of everything I tried. It gave me alot more endurance in the gym. It also helped me leave the gym with more energy than when I went in. Instead of being totally drained, I was able to function the rest of the day, which is great as a full time student and pilot. I have already purchased another tub of Intra-Aid, and I'm sure it will be as good as the last

    Torrent: I had the green apple flavoring and I honestly think this Is the best tasting protein powder I've ever had. The only drawback for me was the relatively high amount of sugar, 26 grams. And the high price tag, $55.99. I dont think on a student budget I could afford it on a regular basis. Aside from that, it is a solid product, and a great post workout aide for someone on a bulk, with more money than me

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    *First pic me at 260, fat slob. Second pic, 245, a little less slob, but still 16%+bf. Both pics I have 18 inch arms, 28 inch legs. So I was able to maintain, or increase my LBM, while at the same time shedding fat.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
  3. Senior Member
    futurepilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,217
    Rep Power
    1289
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    54.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Workout #1

    Today went great, I think the stims in Animal Pump may be too much for me, for my #2 I'll leave out the red pill, then put it back in for #3 and compare how i feel. the pumps from that stuff are insane though, Im still jacked up now, almost an hour later.

    Intra-aid was great, the blue raspberry isnt as good tasting as the torrent, but Ill tell you what, It had me grinding out reps like there was no tomorrow. I would have gone longer than an hour but I cant get myself too sore, with flying and everything. It was the kind of workout where you just gain energy with every set, I was actually more energized when i left than when i got there.

    The torrent, as I mentioned earlier tastes awesome! It's green apple avalanche. i cant really comment on any specific effects, as this is my first time using it, and when you get down too it its only a protein/carb shake, but the ingredient profile its amazing. It's got a great blend of 3 different creatines, leucine, and other goodies. Im used too taking in more protein with my after workout shake too, it only has 20g of protein, but we'll see how this treats me
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    King Con's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,676
    Rep Power
    916
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    13.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I am definitely in for the ride on the Big Picture stack. Can't wait to see your progress. Looks good F!
  5. Senior Member
    Hoomgar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,509
    Rep Power
    1335
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    71.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Do it up man! I'm subbed bro.
  6. Senior Member
    futurepilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,217
    Rep Power
    1289
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    54.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    cool, Im excited
  7. Senior Member
    futurepilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,217
    Rep Power
    1289
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    54.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Workout #2

    Awesome back workout today. I took the Animal Pump without the red pill, and I got rock hard pumps without being so cracked out I couldnt concentrate, I gave the red pill to my GF, she does HIIT with me at the gym.

    The Intra-Aid is freakn cool, My whole back is still tingling, I just got back from the gym 30-45mn ago, im guessing its due too the beta-alanine in it. But whatever it is I enjoy it. the blue raspberry tastes better today too, I think my shaker cup wasnt washed out enough when i made my Intra-aid shake yesterday.

    Torrent still tastes amazing, like jolly rancher/now and later, I love it.
  8. Senior Member
    futurepilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,217
    Rep Power
    1289
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    54.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I was listening to this as I pounded through some 100lb DB rows.

    [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwD5Jk7fJb4"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]
  9. Senior Member
    King Con's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,676
    Rep Power
    916
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    13.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by futurepilot View Post
    I was listening to this as I pounded through some 100lb DB rows.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwD5Jk7fJb4
    Nice taste of tunes... seems like that would definitely do the trick.
  10. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,105
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    this stack looks real nice i was hoping to win but congrats again and the log layout and everything looks good so far.

    Only thing i noticed it seems you take in a really small amount of carbs is this because you are an Endomorph or just trying to cut? Was curious how the ratios breakdown...
  11. Senior Member
    Hoomgar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,509
    Rep Power
    1335
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    71.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by futurepilot View Post
    Workout #2

    Awesome back workout today. I took the Animal Pump without the red pill, and I got rock hard pumps without being so cracked out I couldnt concentrate, I gave the red pill to my GF, she does HIIT with me at the gym.

    The Intra-Aid is freakn cool, My whole back is still tingling, I just got back from the gym 30-45mn ago, im guessing its due too the beta-alanine in it. But whatever it is I enjoy it. the blue raspberry tastes better today too, I think my shaker cup wasnt washed out enough when i made my Intra-aid shake yesterday.

    Torrent still tastes amazing, like jolly rancher/now and later, I love it.

    Keep it rollin fp, that was only wo #2. Good to hear your liking it so far.
  12. UniversalUSA.com
    Universal Rep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,779
    Rep Power
    967
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    21.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by futurepilot View Post
    Workout #2

    Awesome back workout today. I took the Animal Pump without the red pill, and I got rock hard pumps without being so cracked out I couldnt concentrate, I gave the red pill to my GF, she does HIIT with me at the gym.

    The Intra-Aid is freakn cool, My whole back is still tingling, I just got back from the gym 30-45mn ago, im guessing its due too the beta-alanine in it. But whatever it is I enjoy it. the blue raspberry tastes better today too, I think my shaker cup wasnt washed out enough when i made my Intra-aid shake yesterday.

    Torrent still tastes amazing, like jolly rancher/now and later, I love it.
    Cool... How much water for your Intra-Aid?
  13. Senior Member
    futurepilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,217
    Rep Power
    1289
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    54.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    you take in a really small amount of carbs is this because you are an Endomorph or just trying to cut? Was curious how the ratios breakdown...
    Im basically doing a low carb diet right now, I've found that 1g per lb of protein in good for me, with minimal carbs, to maintain my body. When I eat more carbs I gain weight, when I eat less carbs and throw in cardio, I lose weight.

    I've going too start doing some cardio on my off days, I've found that a seperate day for cardio works the best for me.

    As far as macros, basically 250g of protein, 100g or so carbs, moderate amount of fat, nothing too strict right now, as it gets closer to the Dec im going to get real tight about my exact macro intake.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    Keep it rollin fp, that was only wo #2. Good to hear your liking it so far.
    Just a minor point, this was my second workout, but the #2 more refers to in post one where i laid out my split.

    Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Cool... How much water for your Intra-Aid?
    Almost 20oz, basically I just throw a scoop in my shaker cup and fill it with water.
  14. Senior Member
    Hoomgar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,509
    Rep Power
    1335
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    71.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by futurepilot View Post
    Just a minor point, this was my second workout, but the #2 more refers to in post one where i laid out my split.

    Ahh, got ya. You might try your IA with a bit more water and see what ya think. I like it with right around 25 oz or just a little more.
  15. Senior Member
    futurepilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,217
    Rep Power
    1289
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    54.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    Ahh, got ya. You might try your IA with a bit more water and see what ya think. I like it with right around 25 oz or just a little more.
    I might try that, Im used too drinking a half gallon during my workouts, so a little more water surely wouldnt hurt.
  16. UniversalUSA.com
    Universal Rep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,779
    Rep Power
    967
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    21.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    Ahh, got ya. You might try your IA with a bit more water and see what ya think. I like it with right around 25 oz or just a little more.
    x2. My sweet spot is 25-30 oz per level scoop. And the colder the water, the better.
  17. Senior Member
    russianstar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    1267
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    41.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Subdiziled
  18. Senior Member
    futurepilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,217
    Rep Power
    1289
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    54.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    x2. My sweet spot is 25-30 oz per level scoop. And the colder the water, the better.
    Sounds like a plan.

    Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    Subdiziled
    glad to have you
  19. Senior Member
    Orangepeel's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,760
    Rep Power
    962
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    53.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    looking forward to your opinions on the pump, since I got the ST, although, I'm very satisfied with the ST, it seems working very well!

    Oh and the torrent taste is crazy huh? I have like 4.5lbs of WMS from TrueProtein I bought like a year ago, usually I would eat sh*t if it made me grow (not really but you get the point) but I just couldn't handle the nasty taste/texture of WMS, by far the most disgusting supp I have ever used. I dunno how torrent can have WMS in it and taste sooooo good?!?!?!?
  20. Senior Member
    Hoomgar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,509
    Rep Power
    1335
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    71.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Orangepeel View Post
    looking forward to your opinions on the pump, since I got the ST, although, I'm very satisfied with the ST, it seems working very well!

    Oh and the torrent taste is crazy huh? I have like 4.5lbs of WMS from TrueProtein I bought like a year ago, usually I would eat sh*t if it made me grow (not really but you get the point) but I just couldn't handle the nasty taste/texture of WMS, by far the most disgusting supp I have ever used. I dunno how torrent can have WMS in it and taste sooooo good?!?!?!?

    They did and excellent job of masking the taste of the ingredients in the Torrent. I read a few places where that was the biggest challenge after putting together the formula was making it actually taste good.

    Hg
  21. Senior Member
    futurepilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,217
    Rep Power
    1289
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    54.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Orangepeel View Post
    looking forward to your opinions on the pump,

    Oh and the torrent taste is crazy huh?
    So far so good!

    Its great man, one of the best tasting supps ever.
  22. Senior Member
    futurepilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,217
    Rep Power
    1289
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    54.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Workout #3

    Did legs today, my new gym doesnt have a squat rack (school's equipment) so I have to do my best. I do DB squats, lunges, and sometimes leg press. I did lunges, then I ran the rack, 60lb-100lb for my DB squats. By the last set I had this huge zipper vein running diagonally across my forehead, about a quarter inch off my skin.

    It was intense, needless too say Im loving the Animal Pump, and I think Intra-Aid Is invaluable. Once again I just powered through my workout with extra steam left over, I even left it all at the gym this time, no flying for the weekend so I pushed it too the limit, my muscles gave out, but the mind was still willing.

    As mentioned earlier, torrent tastes amazing, I need more protein right after i workout though so I might start throwing in some egg whites, just to get another 25g. Any reason you Animals think I shouldnt add some more protein in?
  23. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,105
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    just have a meal 45min later
  24. Senior Member
    King Con's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,676
    Rep Power
    916
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    13.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    just have a meal 45min later
    This is what I do... but I would see no reason at all with consuming more protein with your initial torrent serving.
  25. Senior Member
    Orangepeel's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,760
    Rep Power
    962
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    53.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    X2 - I've been doing a full meal 45Min. after the torrent. The 20G of protein comes from a hydrolized whey source, very high quality, super expensive, and very fast digesting.
  26. Senior Member
    futurepilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,217
    Rep Power
    1289
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    54.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Do you guys normally only have 20g of protein after workouts?
  27. Senior Member
    Hoomgar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,509
    Rep Power
    1335
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    71.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Post


    Quote Originally Posted by futurepilot View Post
    Workout #3

    Did legs today, my new gym doesnt have a squat rack (school's equipment) so I have to do my best. I do DB squats, lunges, and sometimes leg press. I did lunges, then I ran the rack, 60lb-100lb for my DB squats. By the last set I had this huge zipper vein running diagonally across my forehead, about a quarter inch off my skin.

    It was intense, needless too say Im loving the Animal Pump, and I think Intra-Aid Is invaluable. Once again I just powered through my workout with extra steam left over, I even left it all at the gym this time, no flying for the weekend so I pushed it too the limit, my muscles gave out, but the mind was still willing.

    As mentioned earlier, torrent tastes amazing, I need more protein right after i workout though so I might start throwing in some egg whites, just to get another 25g. Any reason you Animals think I shouldnt add some more protein in?
    Quote Originally Posted by futurepilot View Post
    Do you guys normally only have 20g of protein after workouts?

    It's a reasonable and actually very common question bro. The answer is no you do not need to add any protein to your Torrent.

    Here is a thread where U-rep was spelling it all out.

    http://forum.animalpak.com/showthrea...rotein+Torrent

    Hope that helps man.

    Hg
  28. Senior Member
    futurepilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,217
    Rep Power
    1289
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    54.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    Hope that helps man.

    Hg

    It does actually, thanks man
  29. Senior Member
    Hoomgar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,509
    Rep Power
    1335
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    71.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by futurepilot View Post
    It does actually, thanks man
    NP my friend. And like the brothers said above (and it says in that thread) have a good clean high protein meal about 45 minutes to an hour after your Torrent shake. Gotta fuel the body to make the gains!

    Hg
  30. Senior Member
    futurepilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,217
    Rep Power
    1289
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    54.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    In case anybody was wondering: today and yesterday are/were off days, just some light cardio, stretching, etc. My legs are still sore as f#ck, those DB squats are awesome, just be ready for your traps/upper back/lower back/quads/hams/hips to hurt for the next few days. It almost works like a modulated deadlift, but they really target the legs the most.
  31. Senior Member
    Hoomgar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,509
    Rep Power
    1335
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    71.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I do DB squats sometimes to. It's serious stuff. It will hit you hard just like doing heavy DB lunges.
  32. Senior Member
    futurepilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,217
    Rep Power
    1289
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    54.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    I do DB squats sometimes to. It's serious stuff. It will hit you hard just like doing heavy DB lunges.
    For sure. Im headn out to the gym here in a little bit, not as sore as yesterday, I was able to work out alot of the stiffness while walking around the Jacksonville Zoo. My gf was able to feed some stingrays, I was surprised how nice the zoo was. Im used too Chicagos' zoo's so I normally feel let down, but it was a good time.
  33. Senior Member
    futurepilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,217
    Rep Power
    1289
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    54.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Workout #1


    I can telll a big difference between days I use the stack, and those days I dont. Like this weekend: I did some HIIT around the track at my school and I was just wiped out by the end. My legs were like jello, and I was done, i went home and took a nap.

    Today though? Just pure adrenaline, I sweat a little bit more than normal which may be due to the Animal Pump, but I mostly attribute it to the increased intensity I have in the gym. I was pumping out my last set of DB bench and all I could hear screaming in my ears was
    YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
  34. Senior Member
    Hoomgar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,509
    Rep Power
    1335
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    71.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Sounds like a good weekend man. Glad you had a good time at the zoo. Mental recharging is just as important as resting our bodies.

    The Pump will make you sweat more. It is from more intensity, which is also brought on a lot by Animal Pump. It works hand in hand. When I use it, I leave the gym soaked. That is why I drinik so much during my workouts.

    Hg
  35. Senior Member
    futurepilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,217
    Rep Power
    1289
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    54.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    I leave the gym soaked. That is why I drinik so much during my workouts.

    Hg

    Thanks man, it was a blast. I'm going to up my water intake a little bit, see if that helps.
  36. Senior Member
    King Con's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,676
    Rep Power
    916
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    13.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by futurepilot View Post
    Thanks man, it was a blast. I'm going to up my water intake a little bit, see if that helps.
    I also leave the gym covered in sweat and having to mop up whatever equipment behind me. I have found upping my water intake worked best for me as well. I do drop the intake back down though on off days. Let us know. You are definitely putting in some hard work when you have Disturbed ringing in your head.
  37. Senior Member
    futurepilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,217
    Rep Power
    1289
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    54.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    workout #2


    Upped my water today, It helped alot. Im still using the Animal Pump minus the red pill, which my GF loves, and its treatn me awesome.

    Im updating this log late, but I had an early workout this morning. This combo of supps gave me energy for the rest of the day. Normally I'm so tired after my workouts I like to go home and sleep, but today I was alert and attentive for all my classes, I had 2 midterms and I dont think I could have been more awake for them.

    Overall I'm liking these supps, Im still wary about the protein content of Torrent, since it makes me take in an extra meal. But the Pump and Intra-Aid are freakn awesome
  38. Senior Member
    Orangepeel's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,760
    Rep Power
    962
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    53.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by futurepilot View Post
    Upped my water today, It helped alot. Im still using the Animal Pump minus the red pill, which my GF loves, and its treatn me awesome.

    Im updating this log late, but I had an early workout this morning. This combo of supps gave me energy for the rest of the day. Normally I'm so tired after my workouts I like to go home and sleep, but today I was alert and attentive for all my classes, I had 2 midterms and I dont think I could have been more awake for them.

    Overall I'm liking these supps, Im still wary about the protein content of Torrent, since it makes me take in an extra meal. But the Pump and Intra-Aid are freakn awesome
    send me your red pills
  39. Senior Member
    futurepilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,217
    Rep Power
    1289
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    54.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Orangepeel View Post
    send me your red pills
    You can fight my GF for them
  40. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1179
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    91.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    There gonna be any before and after pics at the end of this log? With all these great supps there should be a noticable body compisition change.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 12-12-2008, 12:11 PM
  2. Controlled Labs "Creative Picture" Contest!
    By RenegadeRows in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 223
    Last Post: 10-25-2008, 12:24 AM
  3. PROMO: The "Big Picture" Stack
    By Universal Rep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 178
    Last Post: 10-08-2008, 05:47 PM
  4. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 03:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in