Animals Storm and USPLabs Prime - AnabolicMinds.com

Animals Storm and USPLabs Prime

1. Advanced Member

Animals Storm/Universal Intra-Aid/USPLabs Prime log

I am using Animals Storm on workout days only and at two servings pre workout with some EAAs. I'll be using Prime 6 caps per day 7 days per week until I run out, so I'll have a few weeks worth. I'm not using anything else other than some cod liver oil and Universal Liver tablets.

I have been off for 2 weeks and haven't touched a weight over that period. Started back into it last night and here are the results.

09-29-08

Floor Press- 135x2x5, 185x3, 225x1, 250x1, 275x1, 300x6x1, 270x3, 225x10

Pushups- 3x15

09-30-08

Bottom Position Squat- 135x5, 185x3, 225x1, 295x1, 365x1, 415x6x1, 375x3

Walking Lunge- 75yrds x 2 trips

Starting off heavy but not alot of exercise. I'll get some bodyweight updates this weekend maybe. I'm fat right now and would like to shed about 15-20 really slowly over the next several months. All I need to do is just get out and do some brisk walking and not eat so much junk like cocoa pebbles at night. I am definately HARDCORE TO THE MAX!!!

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

lol great start man! cant wait to see how this does for you! look like a strong sumanabotch!!!
  3. Advanced Member

thanks poop! Here are a few vids from recent just to give you guys an idea of who I am. I may have posted these a few weeks ago but I am too lazy to look and see if I did.

YouTube - Military Press- 225lbs

YouTube - Military Press- 225lbs
    •   

4. Advanced Member

I am finding that Prime has a very powerful effect on my appetite. It definately has some means of stimulating it and I mean big time for me. Last night really made it clear and note this was only the 2nd day on, and I was up at 2:40am making peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and washing it down with 12 oz of raw cows milk. I couldn't tell you the last time I have done that. Also this evening has been out of the norm for me also. It seems I am craving high fat food for some reason. So far since 5pm I have ate the following:

4 chicken thighs
    2 cups of cauliflower w/cheese
    1 handful of walnuts and almonds
    1 piece of dark chocolate
    1 apple
    1 orange
    1 peanut butter and jelly sandwich
    Egg Omelette made with 4 eggs, sliced turkey breast, cheese, and salsa
    1 cup of plain yogurt
    4 glasses of raw cows milk
    1 tablspoon of cod liver oil

and it doesn't appear that I am quite finished as I am craving another PB&J sandwich right now. That and a cup of cottage cheese with some blueberries should be good.
  5. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

funny when I wake up at night to take my nightly piss, I have been just STARVING sometimes! I have to lug myself down the hall bouncing off walls and tripping on my kids stuff to make myself a quick pro shake and then stumble back to bed, lol.
  6. Advanced Member

well tonight didn't go as well as planned or not planned...I definately was not recovered from Monday and Tuesdays training. I was planning on lifting this Saturday and Sunday but my wife is going to be out of town tomorrow and Saturday so that just sort of throwed a monkey wrench into the plans. I also had to make a trip this evening when I got home from work and didn't have anytime to grab anything to eat so I tried lifting on empty and a mind a million miles away.

So I basically tried to get in a workout without warming up or anything else and it didn't fair to well

Military Press- worked up to 205 for a single and my wrist started killing me for some reason, sort of like something was out of place.

after that circus I decided to do a few sets of pulldowns that wasn't alot better. I'll probably try a repeat of this one on Sunday if I can. Got to redeem this suckage!
  7. Advanced Member

well a few days recovery offered up what I was looking for! Greta workout considering its been almost 3 weeks since I have done any hard Military Pressing work considering a few nights ago when I didn't even get warmed up.

Military Press- 225x8x1

Lockouts- 250x3x1 w/ 10sec hold at lockout

Seated Press- 140x5x10

Pulldowns- 140x5x10

band pull aparts- 3 sets of 15

I did pretty good on the Military Press but not quite as sharp as I was a few weeks ago. I was sort of out of the groove all the way around so it turned these into some grinders but decent. I figured I needed some volume to get myself back in the groove so I chose seated press for a change and alternated sets with Pulldowns.

I had one of the best pumps I think I've had in ages and I felt great all the way around. I felt as if I had that extra gear again if I needed it. I really like what I am feeling so far with both these products.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.

Looks good so far bro! be careful to overtrain! It happens easier than you think, especially after the third week.
  9. Advanced Member

I can see where the overtraining could come into play here. Last night after I had already trained earlier in the day found me doing somewhere in the neighborhood of 10-15 sets of chinups while watching the fights. I didn't even think about it, just was in the mood to do chins and I logged a bunch of them.

I got myself some sore lats, traps, and delts this morning. But something I always look for to see how I would perform is how hard I can make a fist. If I feel like I could crush rocks I am good to go, but if I feel like I couldn't bust a grape I need more rest. This morning just up about 20 minutes or so now and drinking my coffee I feel like I could bust granite.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous One View Post
    I can see where the overtraining could come into play here. Last night after I had already trained earlier in the day found me doing somewhere in the neighborhood of 10-15 sets of chinups while watching the fights. I didn't even think about it, just was in the mood to do chins and I logged a bunch of them.

I got myself some sore lats, traps, and delts this morning. But something I always look for to see how I would perform is how hard I can make a fist. If I feel like I could crush rocks I am good to go, but if I feel like I couldn't bust a grape I need more rest. This morning just up about 20 minutes or so now and drinking my coffee I feel like I could bust granite.
    I feel Prime will prove to be very effective for you! Hard work+good Diet and Prime is a great combo.
  11. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

In!
  12. Advanced Member

10-05-08

Deadlifts- 225x2x3, 295x1, 365x1, 415x1, 465x1, 500x1

Snatch Grip Deadlifts- 225x3x8

Note:
    I have been using singles pretty much exclusively for the past couple of months. Its been a month or more since I have deadlifted and this was a pretty tough pull tonight. I felt a twinge in my hamstring so I though better to try any more. I'm just going to take my time and slowly work back up to 10 singles with this weight and then I think I may drop back in weight and work on some sets of triples for awhile.

I seem to have a boost in libido too although I know that this isn't a test booster per say, but I have been a bit more froggy than usual the past 2 days.
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

It's very interesting to follow the power type lifters while using Prime as strength increase seems to be so pronounced while on this substance. Yes I have been seeing some burn out as people tend to want to do so much more. I am glad I waited to do my Prime, I will design routines to avoid burn out and try to last as long as 8 to 9 weeks.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  14. Advanced Member

10-07-08

CGBP- 225x5, 250x3, 275x3, 295x1, 315x6x1

Chinups- BWx10x3

Note:
    Worked up first on floor presses to 300lbs since I have been doing floor presses for a month or two. As I was working up I noted that I absolutely hate that exercise and didn't know why I was making myself do something that I despise. Plus its going to be cold soon and hell with laying around on the floor in 20 degree weather. So I went back to benching. Tonight was just sort of get the feel of things night. Chins well they went I am fat and its hard to pull my huge gut up and put my chin over the bar. All in all pretty good workout considering a change midstream.

Tonight was the first night using Universals Intra-Aid. Good looking product right there that will last a long time the way I train. Thanks to the Universal guys for getting me the tub out for testing and logging. Once I get back in shape to lift some heavy weights is when this product should shine through. Thanks again and hope I do it justice.
  15. Advanced Member

10-09-08

Olympic Squat- 45x3x15, 135x2x8, 185x5, 225x3, 275x1, 325x1, 365x1, 390x1, 415x1, 440x3x1

Bottom Position Squat- 365x2x3, 295x5x3

Walking Lunge- 45lbs for 75yrds

Straight leg good mornings- 45x3x15

Note:
    I haven't done any full range heavy squats for awhile so this goes to prove that Bottom Position Squats work very well for me starting close to the parallel position. I felt unusually powerful on the Olympic Squats and felt like I had the power to accelerate the 440lbs which would normally be a grinder from heck. I dropped back the weight and worked on the bottom position work and found my legs were actually smoked so I did some form work on them with low weight. Absolutely great workout! It feels good knowing that I left the gym with lots of reps left over on the 440lbs.

Thus far I am impressed with whats going on with my training routine and supplementation. Heck, it may even get me fired up to clean my eating up a little and maybe take a walk once or twice per week! I flat out love the Storm and the Intra-Aid seems to be an outstanding product too. The Prime just tops the whole deal off. We got a few weeks to see how it all performs under increasingly heavier loads. Time will tell.
  16. Advanced Member

10-11-08

Military Press- 45x3x15, 95x10, 135x5, 155x5, 175x5, 195x5, 215x1, 230x2x1

Seated Press(no back rest)- 175x5x3
    Pull Downs- 5x8

curls- a few lazy sets...

Note:
    Tough workout for sure. The 230lbs was definately heavy. It feels good knowing that within a month or two I'll be using my 1RM for my sets. I'm going to alternate seated presses with standing lockouts or whatever suites me at the time. I think they both have their benefits. As for something like curls or lateral raises I just can't get myself into them at all. I hate arm work, I really do.

Supplement notes:
    More of the same, just grinding along. Still at 6 Prime per day along with 2 scoops of Storm and Intra-aid on workout days. Feeling good.
  17. Advanced Member

10-13-08

Squat- 45x3x15, 135x8, 225x5, 275x3, 325x1, 365x1, 415x1, 440x5x1

Deadlifts- 225x3, 295x1, 365x1, 415x1, 465x1, 500x0

Good Mornings- barx2x15

Note:
    Squats were top notch tonight. I could have logged 10 singles I am sure. I wanted to pull so I cut them short and I wish I hadn't wasted the time. I worked up and when I hit 465 I felt that twinge again in my hamstring, but it wasn't too bad. I put 500lbs on it and pulled up to knee level and it hit me good, like a bad charlie horse. I just stopped there and did a few sets of good morning which I could feel in the hamstring. I think it would be wise for me to back off the weight on the deadlifts for a bit until this thing heals up.

I'm still loving the Storm, Intra-Aid and Prime. Their effects are really showing through on my squatting poundages. I felt really powerful on them tonight, deadlifts were a bit of a bummer, but thats what happens when you handle near your max poundages. Anyway things are really good other than that little bump in the road.
  18. Advanced Member

10-14-08

CGBP-(trust me I warmed up) 320x3x1, 275x7,4,3,3,3
    Band Pull Apart- 5x10
    1 Arm Sled Rows- 2x10
    2in Axle Curls- 2 sets

Note:
    Felt really stout tonight even with little sleep last night and littel food. I could have done the 320x5 and the 275x5x5 but I don't want to get back into that habit of trying to add weight to fast and end up back at step one.

I am having a strange side effect and I think its the Prime. I don't know if its what people are call euphoria or what, but when I wake up up in the morning I can't remember nothing. Sort of like I am in a daze walking around. I have forgot my duty belt for work and I have never did this in 9 years that I have been my job. But the big one was the other day when I was making my coffee when I woke up I usually put a little dark chocolate cocoa in with it, well I put the cocoa in but got about 5 miles down the road and relaized I didn't have any coffee in my mug. Sort of strange for sure, but good grief I am getting strong. My squats are off the hook, just wish my hammy wasn't twinging on me during pulls. I'll just have to lighten up and build back up with weights that don't hurt.

Intra-Aid+Prime= really quick recovery when you control volume and frequency. I'm going to start ramping up the volume a bit now for my preparation for my last bottle of Prime.
  19. Advanced Member

10-17-08

Squat- (warmed up) 440x8x1, 405x3x3

Bottom Position Squats- 225x5x5

Note:
    I am getting some great gains, plain and simple, maybe a little too good. My strength has increased so fast here lately that my joints are starting to feel it and I even have a hamstring issue. Everything was going good on the squats until the 3rd set with 405 and then I felt a littlesomething. I dropped down and did real full bottom position squats. I couldn't get any deeper and still get under the bar. After I get what I want out of the 440 and the 405 I am going to go back to the bottom position work as it seems to treat me so well.

I honestly have to say that my recovery is outstanding as I don't seem to get sore even after handling these monster loads. I have to chalk that one up to the Intra-Aid and the strength gains from the Storm and Prime. Now I am having some strange side effects and I am sure I am not overtraining in anyway shape or form. I feel great all day long, a little forgetful at times but I swear I feel like my libido is dropping off just a bit. I could be way off base here but I think I am feeling a little bit of sexual shutdown. I mean I can still go if I need to but my mind hasn't been on ***** at all. Bit of a turnaround from what I was feeling a few weeks ago. Don't know for sure but we'll keep an eye on it.
    Last edited by Fabulous One; 10-17-2008 at 08:20 PM. Reason: non typing
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous One View Post
    10-17-08

Squat- (warmed up) 440x8x1, 405x3x3

Bottom Position Squats- 225x5x5

Note:
    I am getting some great gains, plain and simple, maybe a little too good. My strength has increased so fast here lately that my joints are starting to feel it and I even have a hamstring issue. Everything was going good on the squats until the 3rd set with 405 and then I felt a littlesomething. I dropped down and did real full bottom position squats. I couldn't get any deeper and still get under the bar. After I get what I want out of the 440 and the 405 I am going to go back to the bottom position work as it seems to treat me so well.

I honestly have to say that my recovery is outstanding as I don't seem to get sore even after handling these monster loads. I have to chalk that one up to the Intra-Aid and the strength gains from the Storm and Prime. Now I am having some strange side effects and I am sure I am not overtraining in anyway shape or form. I feel great all day long, a little forgetful at times but I swear I feel like my libido is dropping off just a bit. I could be way off base here but I think I am feeling a little bit of sexual shutdown. I mean I can still go if I need to but my mind hasn't been on ***** at all. Bit of a turnaround from what I was feeling a few weeks ago. Don't know for sure but we'll keep an eye on it.
    Yes the joints are a concern for me. I will do a moderately intensive routine for the first 5 weeks and then switch to something more heavy duty for the last 4. I want to try a long run.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  21. Advanced Member

10-20-08

Military Press- 195x3,3,3,3,3

Bent Over Row- 195x3,3,3,3,3

2in Axle Curls- 100x,3,3,3,3,3

Plate Pinch- 50lbsx5 holds of 10 seconds each hand

Note:
    As most can see I have been going at the singles pretty hard lately and I figured just a slight change of pace for a month or two may do me some good. Repetition work seems to produce good gains as far as 1RM for me so it won't be wasted effort.

I finished my first bottle of Prime and I think I am going to cycle off of it for a month. My training is going to remain the same, heavy, intense, low volume and low frequency. I want to see if there is a difference in my sex drive and a few related things I have noticed. Yes, I know it could be other things but I honestly feel the Prime is suppressing me someway. I did have sex yesterday after 4 days of nothing and it felt as if I just got a dribble out, whereas I would normally throw the Peter North gob out after that length of time. So we'll see whats up.
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

I totally hear you on the strength gains man... I am tripling with my PRs from two months ago...
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  23. Advanced Member

10-22-08

Bottom Position Squats- 295x5x3

Power Cleans- 185x3x3

situps- 1x25

10-24-08

Bottom Position Bench Press- 240x1

Military Press- 175x1

DB Curls- 2x10

Note:
    Well, my joints are flat out killing me. I guess its from the heavy loads these past few weeks. I'm off of the Prime and I could honestly tell it in the past two workouts. I am still using the Intra-Aid and Storm. Even with the heavy loads I was using the Intra-Aid really helped my recovery as I didn't really ever get sore, but the loads were so heavy for me that it finally took its toll.

I have decided that I need to drop my weight way back probably into the 60-70% range for a month or two just to do some healing and get my knees and shoulders feeling better. Its not going to be taxing by any means or interesting to see me log weights that don't even make me struggle a bit. So I am going to wrap this log up for now.

Thanks to Universal for the Intra-Aid. Its definately a top notch product that I am going to continue to use as I can really tell the difference in my recovery. Looks like I am going to add some Animal Flex or whatever their joint product is.

If I have any major updates on my use of these products I'll just throw it into the company forums.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. usplabs prime
    By maddog28 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-11-2010, 02:08 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-17-2008, 11:06 PM
  3. current STACK Prime,Powerfull,Torrent,Storm,RPM
    By Essay226 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 09-21-2008, 10:30 AM
  4. Prime Time with USPlabs! Without the Prime!
    By lbarber in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 09-01-2008, 08:59 AM