Prime/Sustain/Anabolic Edge/divanex Log

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I just took 3 weeks off from the gym to let my body and CNS fully recover. I feel Great and can't wait to hit the gym today. I'm trying something new with my diet and it will consist of a lot of protein shakes, eggs, and chicken.

My stack:
weeks 1-3 Sustain Alpha
weeks 1-4 Divanex
weeks 1-4 Anabolic Edge
weeks 1-8 Prime

Once I force nutrition comes out with Max out I will add that in at week 4-12 I may also pick up some more divanex to run along side of that to free up any bound test.

Regular daily supplements:
Multi vitamin
10g fish oil
6 caps CLA Ethyl Ester

My training will be:
Monday: Back/Bi's/Abs
Tuesday:Chest/Tris/Calves
Wednesday: Off
Thurday: Shoulders/Abs
Friday: Legs/arms

My diet will look like this:

7:30 protein shake with 3 raw eggs/ half a bagel.
10:30 Protein shake
1:30 Chicken wrap/cheese
4:30 Protein shake/ Pre workout
7:30 Protein shake/3 raw eggs/ bagel

I will be keeping track of how my body feels, if i see any strength and endurance increases, muscle increase, and fat loss. so the usual stuff. I don't train for strength so there will not be a lot of numbers posted.

I forgot to add that the goal of this stack is to just gain lean mass. I like to stay lean all year round and my diet is a strange one, I've never done anything like this before but it should keep me lean if not lean me out even more.

Last edited:
shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah! I'm in, bro! Knock 'em dead! :head:

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yesterday was Back, Bi's, Abs.

Workout went great I had tons of energy. I didn't go crazy or anything being that this is my first week back in 3 weeks i want to still be able to move the next day. All in all i had a great workout and was out of there within 50 minutes. It's way too early to report anything hopefully next week we'll see some things happening

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I would say the day I really started feeling fuller and tighter on my prime/ether tab/DTH stack around the 7th day.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Nice. I'm really ****in sore today. I didn't feel that sore when i woke up but now its really kicking in. I just can't wait to see my results at the end of november then again right before the new year. If i can achieve what i do off of a PH/DS or an oral AAS then there would be no need for me to ever go that way again.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
you know what, now that you mentioned it. I was unbelievably sore during my first week of taking the Prime. More than on most products. Weird, but use to it now and not as bad. Still tight as hell though.

Nice. I'm really ****in sore today. I didn't feel that sore when i woke up but now its really kicking in. I just can't wait to see my results at the end of november then again right before the new year. If i can achieve what i do off of a PH/DS or an oral AAS then there would be no need for me to ever go that way again.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Last Night was Chest/Tri's/Calves

Workout went great was in and out within an hr. I has a really nice pump throughout the workout. I don't attribute this to any of the supps I'm taking i Actually think it's from All the eggs i eat. Strength was solid when i did my first exercise but by the end of my workout i didn't get the same amount of reps that i used to before my little break. Hopefully this changes within the next couple of weeks.

Today is an off day.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
kinda lazy to search right now and i want to sub the thread so im asking a relevant question....

what is in anabolic edge? the sustain with divenex sounds like a nice combo in itself.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Cordyceps Sinensis 8% Cordycepic Acid 0.4% Adenosine, Resveratrol yielding 98% Trans Resveratrol, Rhodiola Rosea. Ext 4% Rosavins, Sulbutiamine, Agaricus Bisporus Extract, Procyanadin, Ophiopogon Root

Yeah i like the sustain and the divanex. Looks great on paper, hopefully it works as good as it sounds. I may be dropping The sustain next week. The first week on the stuff my libido was through the roof now it is still elevated but has pretty much stabilized. I want to see if going off for 2 weeks then going back on will bring back the effects i saw the first few day on it. Anabolic edge is a test booster also so my test should still be elevated and the divanex will free up any bound test. And who knows how the hell prime works i'm just hoping i get results that other people are.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks very interesting.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sounds like a good plan with the sustain. Id like to see how that goes. Plus i dont know if you would get some kind of cap on libido with all these together so maybe switching in either prime or sustain is a good idea.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I just ordered pure l-dopa. I will be taking 250mg 2x ed. I'm interested in seeing how well this will boost my mood and libido.
L -dopa is also supposed to increase GH out put. Should be interesting.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered pure l-dopa. I will be taking 250mg 2x ed. I'm interested in seeing how well this will boost my mood and libido.
Nice! You trying to trump my stack here, bro? :lol:

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
lol nah man......i get a little crazy with supplements.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
When you say pure, do you literally mean USP-grade L-DOPA? The reason I ask, is that decarboxylase renders L-DOPA virtually useless without concomitant administration of DCIs (decarboxylase inhibitors); without these adjuvents, attenuation of Dopaminergic transmission may occur, as well as unwanted motor coordination side-effects.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
When you say pure, do you literally mean USP-grade L-DOPA? The reason I ask, is that decarboxylase renders L-DOPA virtually useless without concomitant administration of DCIs (decarboxylase inhibitors); without these adjuvents, attenuation of Dopaminergic transmission may occur, as well as unwanted motor coordination side-effects.

English please.

Subd for a killer lookin stack.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
English please.

Subd for a killer lookin stack.
L-DOPA is the immediate precursor to Dopamine in the body, but must undergo enzymatic conversion to Dopamine, vis-a-visa Aromatic L-amino acid decarboxylase; or DOPA-Decarboxylase for short. Unfortunately, the unwanted side-effect of L-DOPA is systemic decarboxylation, which invariably leads to Dopaminergic transmission in peripheral tissues - areas of the body you do not want Dopamine, and a lack of Dopaminergic stimulation in the tissues you do want it in.

The manner in which this is remedied, is the concomitant administration of peripheral "DCIs" or peripheral "Decarboxylase inhibitors", which, as their name alludes to, inhibit the decarboxylation of L-DOPA to Dopamine in peripheral tissues; thereby centering the effect where it is wanted (Substantia Nigra, primarily, but other regions of the brain as well [PFC]).

Without adjuvents such as carbidopa, entacapone, and so on, L-DOPA is both somewhat unsafe and ineffective.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
messin with ya mullet........... thanks for the info though.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
L-DOPA is the immediate precursor to Dopamine in the body, but must undergo enzymatic conversion to Dopamine, vis-a-visa Aromatic L-amino acid decarboxylase; or DOPA-Decarboxylase for short. Unfortunately, the unwanted side-effect of L-DOPA is systemic decarboxylation, which invariably leads to Dopaminergic transmission in peripheral tissues - areas of the body you do not want Dopamine, and a lack of Dopaminergic stimulation in the tissues you do want it in.

The manner in which this is remedied, is the concomitant administration of peripheral "DCIs" or peripheral "Decarboxylase inhibitors", which, as their name alludes to, inhibit the decarboxylation of L-DOPA to Dopamine in peripheral tissues; thereby centering the effect where it is wanted (Substantia Nigra, primarily, but other regions of the brain as well [PFC]).

Without adjuvents such as carbidopa, entacapone, and so on, L-DOPA is both somewhat unsafe and ineffective.
does powerfull contain these "DCIs"?

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I know it's not not from USP. here is the write up for it:

L-DOPA (3,4-dihydroxy-L-phenylalanine) is a naturally occurring amino acid found in the human brain and in certain plants (Macuna pruriens aka velvet bean). L-Dopa is produced from the amino acid L-Tyrosine via the enzyme tyrosine 3-monooxygenase (previously called tyrosine hydroxylase). Afterwards L-Dopa is able to cross the blood-brain-barrier and converts into Dopamine by the Vitamin B-6 dependant enzyme aromatic-L-amino-acid decarboxylase. Indirectly by increasing Dopamine L-DOPA causes a significant HGH release and suppresses excessive Prolactin release in healthy adults.

L-DOPA 250 mg 120 capsules

Neurochemical effects:

: Raises levels of dopamine

Supports mental alertness and mood

: Releases human growth hormone (HGH)

Supports physical strength and well being

: Reduces excessive Prolactin levels

-Dose-

250-500 mg daily with juice or water.

-When can I feel it?-

Can be noticed within a few hours to a few days.

-What works best with it?-

EGCG (from Green Tea extract) acts as a natural decarboxylase inhibitor which helps prevent excessive levels of Dopamine from building up in the body rather than the brain.

Quercetin acts as a natural catechol-O-methyl transferase (COMT) inhibitor that improves L-DOPA's conversion into Dopamine in the brain and helps prevent Dopamine breakdown.

-Notes-

Best used as needed or Mon-Fri the cycled ofAvoid taking in high doses with other compounds that potently affect Dopamine, such as, other dopamine precursors (L-Tyrosine, D-Phenylalanine, L-Phenylalanine), Dopamine agonists Bromocriptine, or MAO-A or B Inhibitors (Deprenyl). If you have hypotension or any health conditions consult a healthcare professional before using.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know it's not not from USP. here is the write up for it:

L-DOPA (3,4-dihydroxy-L-phenylalanine) is a naturally occurring amino acid found in the human brain and in certain plants (Macuna pruriens aka velvet bean). L-Dopa is produced from the amino acid L-Tyrosine via the enzyme tyrosine 3-monooxygenase (previously called tyrosine hydroxylase). Afterwards L-Dopa is able to cross the blood-brain-barrier and converts into Dopamine by the Vitamin B-6 dependant enzyme aromatic-L-amino-acid decarboxylase. Indirectly by increasing Dopamine L-DOPA causes a significant HGH release and suppresses excessive Prolactin release in healthy adults.

L-DOPA 250 mg 120 capsules

Neurochemical effects:

: Raises levels of dopamine

Supports mental alertness and mood

: Releases human growth hormone (HGH)

Supports physical strength and well being

: Reduces excessive Prolactin levels

-Dose-

250-500 mg daily with juice or water.

-When can I feel it?-

Can be noticed within a few hours to a few days.

-What works best with it?-

EGCG (from Green Tea extract) acts as a natural decarboxylase inhibitor which helps prevent excessive levels of Dopamine from building up in the body rather than the brain.

Quercetin acts as a natural catechol-O-methyl transferase (COMT) inhibitor that improves L-DOPA's conversion into Dopamine in the brain and helps prevent Dopamine breakdown.

-Notes-

Best used as needed or Mon-Fri the cycled ofAvoid taking in high doses with other compounds that potently affect Dopamine, such as, other dopamine precursors (L-Tyrosine, D-Phenylalanine, L-Phenylalanine), Dopamine agonists Bromocriptine, or MAO-A or B Inhibitors (Deprenyl). If you have hypotension or any health conditions consult a healthcare professional before using.
As this brief article alludes to, concomitant administration of DCIs/COMT is necessary for both safety and efficacy Joey!

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
SO EGCG should solve this problem correct? Also seems like some quercetin may be a good idea but i have no clue what that is. U have any info regarding this?

Ok i just looked up Quertin (2-(3,4-dihydroxyphenyl)-3,5,7-trihydroxy-chromen-4-one) here's what i found:

Quercetin is found to be the most active of the flavonoids in studies,[citation needed] and many medicinal plants owe much of their activity to their high quercetin content. Quercetin has demonstrated significant anti-inflammatory activity because of direct inhibition of several initial processes of inflammation.[7] For example, it inhibits both the manufacture and release of histamine and other allergic/inflammatory mediators. In addition, it exerts potent antioxidant activity and vitamin C-sparing action[citation needed].

Quercetin also shows anti-tumour properties. A study in the British Journal of Cancer showed that, when treated with a combination of quercetin and ultrasound at 20 kHz for 1 minute duration, skin and prostate cancers show a 90% mortality within 48 hours with no visible mortality of normal cells.[8] Note that ultrasound also promotes topical absorption by up to 1,000 times making the use of topical quercetin and ultrasound wands an interesting proposition.

Recent studies have supported that quercetin can help men with chronic prostatitis, and both men and women with interstitial cystitis, possibly because of its action as a mast cell inhibitor.[9]

Quercetin may have positive effects in combating or helping to prevent cancer, prostatitis, heart disease, cataracts, allergies/inflammations, and respiratory diseases such as bronchitis and asthma[citation needed]. It also has been claimed to have antidepressant properties, however any claim of quercetin action against neurological diseases should be treated with skepticism due to the fact that quercitin is a neurotoxin in vitro.[10]

It also may be found in dietary supplements.

An 8-year study found that three flavonols — kaempferol, quercetin, and myricetin — were associated with a reduced risk of pancreatic cancer of 23 percent.[11]

Last edited:
joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I see that now foods has some quercetin. i may need to pick some of this up. What dosage would i need? Also does any foods contain enough of this that i can eat while drinking my green tea and popping my l-dopa?

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
it's cool you can write or promote any thing you want in here. I'm open to anything. With using the EGCG and the quercetin do u think that will be enough to make the product work more efficiently and to also defer from getting any side effects?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am not necessarily familiar with the exact DCI capacity of Green Tea and Q., but I will look into it!

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ok cool....im not sure if your a member over at Mind and muscle that is where i got all of the info from. Thanks bro

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Concerning soreness; early on when using Prime my son experienced an enhanced level of soreness but by late in the first week that completely disappeared. After that he experienced next to know DOMS whatsoever.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I thinki my soreness has more to do with being out of the gym for 3 weeks. It's been a long time since i've taken that much time off. Today isn't as bad, yesterday i could barley move my arms was chest was so sore.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i would say its from inactivity in the gym as well.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thursday was shoulders/traps/abs

Workout felt Great strength wasn't too bad either. I don't feel nearly as sore as i was the passed few days so hopefully my body is adjusting to my routine again. I've taken it pretty easy this week so far and will do so next week just to make sure my body gets adjusted and to prevent any injuries. Nothing to report as of yet.

Today will be legs and maybe a little arms we'll see.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Concerning soreness; early on when using Prime my son experienced an enhanced level of soreness but by late in the first week that completely disappeared. After that he experienced next to know DOMS whatsoever.
Funny enough, I am on day 13 of a similar stack (including Prime), and my triceps are still sore from Wednesday's workout.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
After my second week the soreness thing kinda went away for me. Seems that the results arent comin as fast as they were either?????

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
friday was legs and arms.

I was having problems with my knees for the past 2 months so i wasn't able to do squats my knees feel ok now so i decided to do some squats on the smith machine. My strength hadn't faded at all but god damn did my legs cramp up. I really had to push through all my sets I was already sore before i left the gym.

As far as my arms workout went it was pretty good. I started to feel a nice pump towards the end a little different then my usual pump, Maybe the prime is starting to kick in?

Today will be back/bi's/abs

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
****in great!!!!! I forgot to mention that. I must say this is a great stack so far libido wise. Still too early to report any kind of gains, i'm hoping for next week to start feel something.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yesterday was back/bi's/abs

Nothing really to report as far as strength and size. workout was good and body was sore today.

Chest/tris/calves will be tonight.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
last night chest/tri's/calves

the only thing i can report at the moment is my pump lasted a little bit longer and I ejaculate more goo then normal, no strength increase. I have not weighed myself yet i will do so after a solid month to see where I stand.

Today is an off day and is also day 10.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 11 Shoulders/traps/abs

Workout was good had a little more energy then usual, I also felt a little bit stronger. No crazy pumps or anything so far. The strength could have just been a good day. Next week is when the "magic" is supposed to happen so we'll see. I apologize for the lack of detail but so far there really is nothing to report. It is still early though.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the lack of posting i don't go on the internet much when i'm not at work.

Friday- legs/arms

workout was ok nothing great nothing to report.

Monday-Back/bi's/abs I had a pretty good workout and seemed to have a better pump. I also put up a little bit more weight.

Tuesday- Chest/tri's/calves

My workout started off a little weak but them picked up. I seemed a little stronger but nothing crazy. Pumps were very good and seem to stay a bit longer then usual. Muscle hardness and density seemed a little better also. maybe we'll see something happening this week.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Friday Shoulders/traps/legs/arms

I missed the gym on Thursday so i had a long workout on friday. Workout was good nothing spectacular to note. Week 3 is over and I haven't seen anything yet from prime.

No sides as of yet. Libido is still strong and mood feels good that's really it so far.

I

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
Friday Shoulders/traps/legs/arms

I missed the gym on Thursday so i had a long workout on friday. Workout was good nothing spectacular to note. Week 3 is over and I haven't seen anything yet from prime.

No sides as of yet. Libido is still strong and mood feels good that's really it so far.

Nice Joey, keep it up bro. A healthy libido is so important. Too bad Prime is not working for you yet. Prime works for me, but I need to mega-dose it, at least 9 caps a day. I think it's underdosed.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
one thing i have noticed is also lack of motivation to go to the gym. I used to be excited to hit the gym now it feels like a chore. last week and this week i'm only hitting the gym 3x as opposed to my usual 4x per week. Not sure why i feel this way. Hopefully things change on there own other wise i will be forcing myself to go 4x per week.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice Joey, keep it up bro. A healthy libido is so important. Too bad Prime is not working for you yet. Prime works for me, but I need to mega-dose it, at least 9 caps a day. I think it's underdosed.
Well I don't think that it's underdosed, I had a 250 lb monster on it and his results were phenomenal, it must be that some respond better than others, which is not surprising. I hope I am a good responder, and feel that I will be as my son was and on day 4 I really feel the euphoria effect.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Damn i really wish i feel what others are feeling. I still have another bottle to run so i won't give it a rating until both bottles are complete. Maybe it takes longer to kick in for others.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That could be also... hope it kicks in for you. How do you normally respond to herbals, seems that another non-responder has a history of not responding well to herbals.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i never really took too many herbals. I responded well to rpm. That's one of the only herbal products that i took and i could really feel it working. I've taken powerfull, drive, hyperdrol, massfx, but never really noticed anything out of them. Now I've taken a bunch of ph's/ds and I always responded well to them.