vikinginc's Xtremely[!] Stoked[!] about his Epi[©] Journey from ~T7 to D4~

Page 1 of 24 1236 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.

vikinginc's Xtremely[!] Stoked[!] about his Epi[©] Journey from ~T7 to D4~

My fellow Gym Warriors,

I'd officially liked to invite you all to another Epic Journey of Ungodly proportions, brought to you by vikinginc.

The Following Supplements will be utilized:

1. IBE Technology Epistane
    2. Cellucor M5
    3. Cellucor T7
    4. Cellucor D4
    5. Neogenix Velocity XT
    6. USP Labs Anabolic Pump
    7. Designer Supplements Activate Xtreme
    8. Anabolic Innovations STOKED
    9. Nutraplanet CEE
    10. BioQuest Myozene (post-workout carbs)
    11. ON 100% Whey
    12. NOW Nutrition Carbo Gain (post-workout carbs)

Here's the low-down, I'm looking forward to the comments:

Day 1-20:

Epistane – 40mg/day = 80 caps
    M5 – 2 packets each pre-workout = 34 packets
    T7 Extreme – 3 caps/day = 60 caps
    D4 Extreme – 4 caps/day = 80 caps

Day 21-30:

Epistane – 50mgday = 50 caps
    T7 Extreme – 3 caps/day = 18 caps (will run out after day #26)
    D4 Extreme – 4 caps/day = 40 caps

Day 31-40:

Activate Xtreme – 5 caps/day = 50 caps
    STOKED! – 4 caps/day = 40 caps

Velocity XT – 3-4 caps/day = 30-40 caps
    Leviathan Reloaded – 4 caps/day = 40 caps

Day 41-60:

Activate Extreme – 4 caps/day = 80 caps
    STOKED! – 4 caps/day – 80 caps

Velocity XT – 3-4 caps/day = 60-80 caps

Overall Goals:

1. Get down to ~5-6% body fat once again.
    2. Maintain about 230-235 lbs solid.
    3. A complete six-pack, with an overall appearance of the lower two [I can't ask for much more]
    4. Maintain and/or improve overall strength

• Barbell Squats - 405 * 4-6
    • Bench Press - 365 * 2
    • Deadlifts - 495 * 10

As previously mentioned, I will be incorporating USPlabs Anabolic Pump at some point in this routine. Hopefully the first or second week - depends on when it gets in. Mulletsolider is sending me a bottle in which i will be using on HIS terms, with HIS timing/dosing schedule as well as foods to take it with. Other than that, I will maintain my own diet. [Unless he has a certain ALL-day diet, and not just the meals planned around my AP dosing]

I will be following a High protein/medium fat/medium~low carb diet. I will not write out anything explicitally at the moment, but I'd rather wait for some feedback on this right here. For those who know me [or knew my former self..] you know I've got my hands on the dieting aspect when I know it's time to kick it up a gear or two. I'm hoping to get this show on the road SOON!
    VikingInc On a Fat-SMOLDERING Journey, Sponsored by Southland Performance Products

- My Quest To Reach 200 lbs. Is Officially In The Making!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Bilskirnir, my stronghold in my realm of Thrudheim

Subbed my Norse brother!! I'm the first one in the long boat to embark on this epic journey with you. Let's go a-viking!! Time to pillage, rape, and loot!! Are you considering the Stoked and the Activate Extreme to be your PCT? The Stoked makes sense as it is exactly the same as post cycle support. Trans-resveratrol and icariin. Great combo! It should be sufficient for a mild Epi run. I'm sure you probably have a SERM on hand if needed. It's amazing, but some people are getting gyno from these Epithio's. Even though the original non-methylated Epithio was used to treat breast cancer. Some have actually used very low-dosed Epi to reduce their gyno. As low as 10 mg. per day for a few weeks. But still, we all respond uniquely to these designers. Good luck on this my brother. I have no worries about your dieting or training. You're always on top of both!!! May Odin be with you!!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Subbed my Norse brother!! I'm the first one in the long boat to embark on this epic journey with you. Let's go a-viking!! Time to pillage, rape, and loot!! Are you considering the Stoked and the Activate Extreme to be your PCT? The Stoked makes sense as it is exactly the same as post cycle support. Trans-resveratrol and icariin. Great combo! It should be sufficient for a mild Epi run. I'm sure you probably have a SERM on hand if needed. It's amazing, but some people are getting gyno from these Epithio's. Even though the original non-methylated Epithio was used to treat breast cancer. Some have actually used very low-dosed Epi to reduce their gyno. As low as 10 mg. per day for a few weeks. But still, we all respond uniquely to these designers. Good luck on this my brother. I have no worries about your dieting or training. You're always on top of both!!! May Odin be with you!!!
    Damn Thunder, rape! hahaha. I get the picture.

That's a serious, serious stack you got there Viking. On those last three points, is one of your goals to hit 496 x 10 reps? Or is that your current strength?

Once you're 230lbs at 5% bf, pictures will be a NEED basis. That'll be FLEX Magazine impressive... errr, Muscular Development impressive, i guess they feature more on amateurs and nattys.

Here for the viking boat ride as usual!

P.S. Glad to see you back in the neighborhood, I hated visiting over at lower Unkton.
    NSCA - CSCS
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

im man! hoping to watch you blow up on this. Nice line up you have here
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.

How's it going, Thunder !? ThAnks for dropping by !

Yes, the Stoked/Act X is for PCT indeed. I've ran Epistane before, and I never ran into complications PCT. I've got Nolva AND Letro on hand in case of anything (Letro in case I decide to throw some M-drol in here somwhere). Regardless, i'm not fearing this compound - knock on wood - and I'm simply looking forward to hardening up like never before.

But put it this way, I haven't jumped on a testosterone boosting stack like Stoked/Act X EVER before, so this is essentially 8-10 week long cycle for me. I've got a feeling that the PCT will not only allow me to safely recover, but keep the gains/body comp. going!
    VikingInc On a Fat-SMOLDERING Journey, Sponsored by Southland Performance Products

6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Damn Thunder, rape! hahaha. I get the picture.

That's a serious, serious stack you got there Viking. On those last three points, is one of your goals to hit 496 x 10 reps? Or is that your current strength?

Once you're 230lbs at 5% bf, pictures will be a NEED basis. That'll be FLEX Magazine impressive... errr, Muscular Development impressive, i guess they feature more on amateurs and nattys.

Here for the viking boat ride as usual!

P.S. Glad to see you back in the neighborhood, I hated visiting over at lower Unkton.

Volcom, my friend, how we doin ?! No worries, no more 'unklin' for me either .. $hit, no feedback from those momos. HUH? WHAT?!

Pics will be done, and I've got a little video preview coming up. Uploading at the moment.

My goal is to get 495 for 10 reps by end of this run. I haven't performed deads in one whole month now, so they're about to be incorporated once again. I'm not sure what my strength is currently at, so we'll find out in a couple days when I'm doing deads and back ..

Anyway, the fun starts tomorrow !

7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    im man! hoping to watch you blow up on this. Nice line up you have here
    Hey bro, depending on where ya end up working out in CS, ya may end up seeing me blow up on site !

8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Woah, this looks intense viking. Can't wait to see you tear it up!
    subbed.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    How's it going, Thunder !? ThAnks for dropping by !

Yes, the Stoked/Act X is for PCT indeed. I've ran Epistane before, and I never ran into complications PCT. I've got Nolva AND Letro on hand in case of anything (Letro in case I decide to throw some M-drol in here somwhere). Regardless, i'm not fearing this compound - knock on wood - and I'm simply looking forward to hardening up like never before.

But put it this way, I haven't jumped on a testosterone boosting stack like Stoked/Act X EVER before, so this is essentially 8-10 week long cycle for me. I've got a feeling that the PCT will not only allow me to safely recover, but keep the gains/body comp. going!
    Oh, with your Norse blood and fighting spirit, you need not fear anything brother!! Compounds should fear you!! I think you have put together an excellent plan here bro. I'm looking forward to great motivation for my own workouts from seeing some of yours. You and Volcom are right about at the same strength level as me, so it's great fun trying to out-do you young guys!! ha ha

10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Volcom, my friend, how we doin ?! No worries, no more 'unklin' for me either .. $hit, no feedback from those momos. HUH? WHAT?!

Pics will be done, and I've got a little video preview coming up. Uploading at the moment.

My goal is to get 495 for 10 reps by end of this run. I haven't performed deads in one whole month now, so they're about to be incorporated once again. I'm not sure what my strength is currently at, so we'll find out in a couple days when I'm doing deads and back ..

Anyway, the fun starts tomorrow !
    495lbs for 10 reps, for a non-competitive power lifter, with the added extraordinary element not normally conducive to that degree of strength, leanness, would be quite the feat!

Tall, none fatty build, long limbs and especially lean, none of which gives you any kind of advantage for the dead lift. I'm definitely looking forward to the vid!
    NSCA - CSCS
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.

Fellas, can anyone recommend a movie editor ? And is it availiable on download . com ?

I'm working on tonight clip .. Wanting to do a pre-cycle shot. Trying to edit it, because the clip is too long-too large.

12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Fellas, can anyone recommend a movie editor ? And is it availiable on download . com ?

I'm working on tonight clip .. Wanting to do a pre-cycle shot. Trying to edit it, because the clip is too long-too large.
    Download "Pinnacle" from Isohunt, assuming you have some form of bit torrent program. I use the free version of bit lord.
    NSCA - CSCS
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Download "Pinnacle" from Isohunt, assuming you have some form of bit torrent program. I use the free version of bit lord.
    Thanks, man. Yes, familiar with torrents. Every damn time I start downloading something using bittorrent, the other internet programs stop working on me .. but I'll download it, and get back to ya.

14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

im beginning back my workout regiment tomorrow. Ill be hitting rec center. Im only running upper body though for this next week to give my tailbone the final week to recover. I saw the golds gym you told me about across from pet smart or w.e i believe? or was it university...i cant remember haha.
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.

Here's the Pre-Epic Era Vid:

YouTube - Gym Assault - Pre-Epic Era (9/28)

16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    im beginning back my workout regiment tomorrow. Ill be hitting rec center. Im only running upper body though for this next week to give my tailbone the final week to recover. I saw the golds gym you told me about across from pet smart or w.e i believe? or was it university...i cant remember haha.
    Yes, close to PetsMart. A couple streets down South on University.

17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  206 lbs.

nice set up man. glad to see youre liking myozene. ive yet to see as killer of a deal on it as you got. good luck man!
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Subbed viking! How do you like the myozene?
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.

Day #1:

4.00PM: PlasmaJet w/2 Epistane (20mg)
    5.00PM: Sludge
    06.30PM: 3 scoops SuperPump250
    07.10PM: GYM

Chest

Incline Barbell Press -(135 * 15, 185 * 12), 225 * 8, 275 * 3, 275 * 3, 275 * 3 -> DROP -> 225 * 6 reps
    Dumbbell Press (DB's supported up against one another) - 80 * 10, 90 * 7, 90 * 8, 90 * 6

Decline Hammer Press - 270 * 12, 320 * 10, 370 * 8 -> DROP -> 320 * 6

Incline DB Flyes (head off top of bench) - 45 * 12, 55 * 12, 65 * 10, 75 * 10

Machine Pullovers - 150 * 15, 150 * 15, 150 * 15
    superset with
    Cable Crossovers - 80 * 12, 80 * 12, 80 * 15

Weight - 235 lbs.

New PR's on Incline Barbell Press, Decline Hammer Press, and Incline DB Flyes. Sick workout. YouTube clip is post-workout.

20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    Subbed viking! How do you like the myozene?
    Like everyone said, taste grows on ya. Lol, with ice cold water and a scoop of vanilla whey, it's delicious !

I've began adding another 30 grams of Carbo Gain (NOW) to the Myozene. i saw little to no results the first jug, to be completely honest, but I'm not beginning to see more post-workout fullness. I'm not three servings into my second jug, and i'll be doing 2-3 scoops of Myozene with 30-60 grams of Carbo Gain and one scoop whey immidiately post-workout from now.

21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Sub'd man. I loved my epi run. Good luck. Glad to see my scandanavian brethren tearin it up on here, i was american born, but grandpa came here from sweden .
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

New PR's on Incline Barbell Press, Decline Hammer Press, and Incline DB Flyes. Sick workout. YouTube clip is post-workout.
    Hel Yeah!! This is what I'm talking about. Do it to it bro. There's gonna be a lot more PR's in the next 10 weeks! You're gonna have me setting some new ones as well. Count on it!! I'm bleeding inspiration and intensity from you like a mental-vampire!! I hope to return the favor when you read of my battles. Drop by and check out my back and biceps skirmish from this morning! What glory was wrought! You're looking totally buff in that video dude. Your muscles have a look of maturity for you to be so young. You have amazing potential. Tap into to it with everything you got. Your biggest cheerleader, Thunder is here backing you all the way. LOL Here's to great times, great workouts, and great women!!

23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

I'm in. You're an animal. I was in Sweden last wkend. Hottest girls i've ever seen.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Leonidus View Post
    Sub'd man. I loved my epi run. Good luck. Glad to see my scandanavian brethren tearin it up on here, i was american born, but grandpa came here from sweden .
    I'm happy to have encouraged people to be proud of their heritage !

Scandinavian, born and bread.. there is no better way, period ~

25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.

Hel Yeah!! This is what I'm talking about. Do it to it bro. There's gonna be a lot more PR's in the next 10 weeks! You're gonna have me setting some new ones as well. Count on it!! I'm bleeding inspiration and intensity from you like a mental-vampire!! I hope to return the favor when you read of my battles. Drop by and check out my back and biceps skirmish from this morning! What glory was wrought! You're looking totally buff in that video dude. Your muscles have a look of maturity for you to be so young. You have amazing potential. Tap into to it with everything you got. Your biggest cheerleader, Thunder is here backing you all the way. LOL Here's to great times, great workouts, and great women!!
    Oh yes, bro, lots more PR's around the corner. In the very near future, without a doubt. I'm stoked to be on this run. Epi's been golden to me before, when I ran it alongside Dermacrine last October. Huh, it's like an anniversary cycle .. I am SO damn stoked to be on this $hit, though, because it's been a looooong time since I had a setup like the one I've got here. It's been a loooong time since I planned a setup/cycle this long, so I'm gonna reap the benefits every day of every week of this run !

26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    I'm in. You're an animal. I was in Sweden last wkend. Hottest girls i've ever seen.
    Second that notion !

27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.

On a side note..

Dexter Jackson looked phenomenal this Olympia, and mad props to him for finally taking home the Sandow !!! But imho, Phil Heath gave him one helluva run for the money -> Heath was without a doubt the most improved bodybuilder on that stage!

28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

On a side note..

Dexter Jackson looked phenomenal this Olympia, and mad props to him for finally taking home the Sandow !!! But imho, Phil Heath gave him one helluva run for the money -> Heath was without a doubt the most improved bodybuilder on that stage!
    I would have given it to my german brother Dennis Wolf, but maybe I'm being a little biased. He is fukkin' huge though. I feel that his physique is still aesthetic even at his size. His symmetry has improved greatly over the last couple of years. :bb3:

29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.

I would have given it to my german brother Dennis Wolf, but maybe I'm being a little biased. He is fukkin' huge though. I feel that his physique is still aesthetic even at his size. His symmetry has improved greatly over the last couple of years. :bb3:
    Wolf DID look great, but I didn't feel like he brought anything 'new' to the table, like Jackson and Heath did. Personally, I was hoping to see Wolf take the Sandow (or Martinez has he competed), but Jackson deserved every ounce of that Sandow, imho !

30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.

Day #2:

07.00AM: 20mg Epistane
    08.30AM: 3 scoops SuperPump250
    09.30AM: Gym

Legs:

Hack Squats (1.5 second negative, explosive ascent) - (225 * 12, 315 * 10) 405 * 8, 450 * 6, 450 * 5, 450 * 5
    One-legged Horizontal Leg Press - 135 * 12, 180 * 10, 180 * 10, 180 * 10

Seated Leg Curls - 255 * 12, 270 * 10, 285 * 10

Weight - ?

I had no more to give .. too early, too intense of a leg workout . . had class fourty minutes following session, as well, so I didn't have time to waste.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My journey through the 5/3/1
    By bsandora in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-10-2010, 11:12 PM
  2. vikingincís Twisted PCT/Re-comp Extravaganza
    By vikinginc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 605
    Last Post: 12-17-2008, 05:16 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-02-2008, 11:30 PM
  4. Let's get STOKED contest to log STOKED!!!
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplements
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 04-08-2008, 03:08 AM