vikinginc's Xtremely[!] Stoked[!] about his Epi[©] Journey from ~T7 to D4~

Page 3 of 24 First 12345 ... Last

1. Another note:

- I'm sore a hell ! So, I went on my run just as soon as I walked in the door back from work. Ran, didn't stretch, haven't had carbs since afternoon (eliminate them beyond 5-6PM), and I've been on my computer doing statistics homework the past 4 hours. Now I'm aching .. traps, upper back, LEGS .. ahhh, soo soor ! Feels good, but not until I can lay down for the night !

Definite hardening effects already. I feel tighter. I've actually felt real tight and hardened up (muscles,, dammit) since i finished my run this afternoon. Drained my body real good from water.

Anyway, I'm over-enthused about this run. I'm about to get me some Xtend (Watermelon, baby!) and Beta Alanine from NP tonight as well. I'm gonna be a damn machine . . . . .
    VikingInc's Journey towards NSL Physique 2016 competition on March 12, 2016, in Houston, Texas.

2. how much intra w/o will you dose the BA?
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    how much intra w/o will you dose the BA?
    I'll be adding 3-5 grams with 4 scoops Xtend each workout.
    VikingInc's Journey towards NSL Physique 2016 competition on March 12, 2016, in Houston, Texas.

4. very nas!

5. Subbed! Where are these damn videos?
    •   

6. I'm keeping faithful to IBE Technology. I just purchased my second bottle of Epistane for the [physical] completion of my stack. E-max by Juggernaut was @ $19.99, and it could've been fun to pick up two and play with higher dosages (60+mg/day), but I find that I've got more trust in IBE. Epistane worked for me a year ago (on the month!) and I bet it's gonna do the same now.

Also got a jug of Watermelon Xtend w/100 g Beta Alanine for free. I've missed that flavor. It's been too long! Last time I got Xtend, I $crewed up and got Orange. Regretted that BAD ! I'd love to try Apple, but don't trust it enough to try it. Watermelon is ****in' delicious in ice cold water !!

7. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Subbed! Where are these damn videos?
    Good to have ya, bro !

... where are they ? .. where they were shot ? what gym ? the link don't work ?

8. Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    Good to have ya, bro !

... where are they ? .. where they were shot ? what gym ? the link don't work ?
    Oh, I was just posting that before I even looked at the log. Typical immature Timber type comments.

Just watched the back vid, and the chest pose down. You are looking mean man.

9. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Oh, I was just posting that before I even looked at the log. Typical immature Timber type comments.

Just watched the back vid, and the chest pose down. You are looking mean man.
    Gotcha, I'll catch on sooner or later .. haha

10. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Those handles are badass! I wish my gym had your type equipment. Lookn uberly jacked broski! Lookn forward to some workout ideas in here!
    Metroba - if your gym has a dual pulley lat pull down station - you can throw handles on those and drop the pin to 280 for pullups.

That works for guys like us... Freakin Viking / TG / Volcom would probably pull that sh*t down.

11. Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    I'm keeping faithful to IBE Technology. I just purchased my second bottle of Epistane for the [physical] completion of my stack. E-max by Juggernaut was @ $19.99, and it could've been fun to pick up two and play with higher dosages (60+mg/day), but I find that I've got more trust in IBE. Epistane worked for me a year ago (on the month!) and I bet it's gonna do the same now.

Also got a jug of Watermelon Xtend w/100 g Beta Alanine for free. I've missed that flavor. It's been too long! Last time I got Xtend, I $crewed up and got Orange. Regretted that BAD ! I'd love to try Apple, but don't trust it enough to try it. Watermelon is ****in' delicious in ice cold water !!
    Apple sucks. Straight up.

I love Lemon - really would love to try watermelon... I hear its the best.

Ok, I'm all caught up. Finally read your ingredient list. Had to Google T7 and D4 as I've never heard of them before. T7 sounds intriguing.

12. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Apple sucks. Straight up.

I love Lemon - really would love to try watermelon... I hear its the best.

Ok, I'm all caught up. Finally read your ingredient list. Had to Google T7 and D4 as I've never heard of them before. T7 sounds intriguing.
    Glad to hear I made yet another good choice there then. Hopefully I'll get a hold of an Apple Xtend sample someplace .. I've never tried lemon, but tend to get tired of lemonade tasting anything .. pre-workouts, lemonade is among my LEAST favorite flavors.

T7 sounded intriguing to me as well, so when I came across it, I jumped on it. I've spoken with the Cellucor customer service line a couple times, and they've been of great assistance in making me understand how it works; the mechanics of the product. They also offer diet and training advice, and actually have personal trainers on staff, so I've got to give their customer service a lil' thumbs up

13. Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    I'm keeping faithful to IBE Technology. I just purchased my second bottle of Epistane for the [physical] completion of my stack. E-max by Juggernaut was @ $19.99, and it could've been fun to pick up two and play with higher dosages (60+mg/day), but I find that I've got more trust in IBE. Epistane worked for me a year ago (on the month!) and I bet it's gonna do the same now.

I think you made a wise decision.

We are the only comp providing epitihios that prefers an aisomer version over a mixture of both the a and bisomers.... NOW we did add about a 1% bisomer to our mix JUST cause others complained so much about it not being correct with the whole peaks fiasco... so we conformed....kinda, lol. The difference is completely unnoticeable from our first batch and our latest. I think theres a reason why some of the others are so cheap as well.... lets just say I tried one before(not giants or even CEL's... someone else) and just tossed it and started some reg Epi instead as I wasnt noticing hardly anything.... then the switch turned on again... said volumes to me.

I really gotta try me some of that Xtend, Ive been meaning to for forever since EVERYONE says the watermelon flavor is insanely good and even the grape... plus I need me a good amino complex.

14. Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    I'm about to get me some Xtend (Watermelon, baby!) and Beta Alanine from NP tonight as well. I'm gonna be a damn machine . . . . .
    When I end my cycle and go into PCT, I'm going to resume my ECA stack along with some new additions this time. I'm going to add into the mix the following: 1,3-dimethylamylamine, Yohimbine HCL, and Beta-Alanine!! I should get totally spun on that stim-combo!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

15. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Metroba - if your gym has a dual pulley lat pull down station - you can throw handles on those and drop the pin to 280 for pullups.

That works for guys like us... Freakin Viking / TG / Volcom would probably pull that sh*t down.
    Yeah, I know that viking and myself do pulldowns with 300+ for reps. I could probably gut out 12 reps with 280.

16. I actually got the apple sample from NP - saved me from buying it because I usually like apple.

Might as well just ask them for one in the comment field for your next order. If I had a full container of it, I'd send it to ya!

17. Day #4

07.00AM: 2 caps D4, 1 cap T7, 2 caps Incarnate w/10 oz. water
    07.30AM: 2 caps Epistane w/35 gram whey protein shake
    08.15AM: 3 scoops SuperPump250
    09.00AM: Gym

Arms:

Seated DB Curls - (30 * 12, 40 * 12) 50 * 10, 60 * 8, 70 * 8, 70 * 8
    Cable EZ-bar Curls - 150 * 12, 200 * 6, 200 * 8
    Seated Hammer DB Curls - 50 * 12, 65 * 10, 80 * 8, 80 * 8

Two-arm Overhead DB Extensions (awesome slop-rep sets with the 120/130s db extensions!) - 90 * 12, 120 * 12, 130 * 10, 140 * 8

Rope Pressdowns - 50 * 15, 60 * 15, 60 * 15
    superset with
    Machine Preacher Curls - 120 * 15, 140 * 8, 140 * 7

Weight - ?

Youtube clip + ratings to come..

YouTube - An Epi(c) Gym Assault II

Rating still to come.

18. 12.30PM:

2nd serving of D-4 and T-7. I forgot my 10mg Epistane immidiately following my workout, so I took that one @ 12pm instead. Depending on how I feel this afternoon, I may take another 1-2 cap serving of D-4 with my 4PM dosage of T-7. As usual, I'm counting on a run as soon as I get back home from work at 5.30PM.

19. Sweet, Road to the Olympia Volume II was nice. Seated curls with the 70's? Was that right? That's psychotic.
    NSCA - CSCS

20. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Sweet, Road to the Olympia Volume II was nice. Seated curls with the 70's? Was that right? That's psychotic.
    Seated DB Curls with 70s, and Seated DB Hammer Curls with 80s. Didn't see that one coming.

21. Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    Seated DB Curls with 70s, and Seated DB Hammer Curls with 80s. Didn't see that one coming.
    It's more like this

NSCA - CSCS

22. Man, I love Apple Xtend. You guys are crazy. (Or maybe I'm crazy? )

23. Im the same way Viking. Nothing but watermelon flavor on the Xtend. That vid is nutz bro! Your strength left me

24. 5.20PM:

- 30 minute run outside with my dog.

25. vikinginc's Diet and Supplementation Timing

07.00AM: 2 caps D-4, 1 cap T-7, 1-2 caps Leviathan w/10 oz. water

07.30AM: 1.5 scoops whey protein w/6 oz. fat-free milk + 1 tbs PB (+20mg Epistane)

Protein: 45 grams; Carbs: 10; Fats: 6 gram

09.00AM: GYM

10.00-10.30AM: Post-workout Power Shake (+10mg Epistane)

Protein: 45 grams; Carbs: 100 grams; Fats: 1 gram

10.30AM: Sludge

Protein: 50 grams; Carbs: 50 grams; Fats: 5 grams

12.00PM: 2 caps D-4, 1 cap T-7

12.30PM: 8-10 oz chicken w/3/4 cup rice w/sprinkled cheese

Protein: 55 grams; Carbs: 50 grams; Fats: 10 grams

2.30PM: 8-10 oz. chicken, 1 rice cake

Protein: 50 grams; Carbs: 5 grams; Fats: 2 grams

4.00PM: 2 caps D-4, 1 cap T-7

4.30PM: 8-10 oz. chicken, 1.5 cups veggies

5.20PM:
    RUN

6.00PM: Whey Protein Shake

Protein: 25 grams; Carbs: 1 gram; Fats: 1 gram

7.00PM: 8-10 oz. chicken w/1 cup veggies (+10mg Epistane)

09.30PM: 4 Whole eggs, 3-4 egg whites with 1/3 cup cheese

Protein: 40 grams; Carbs: 1 gram; Fats: 20 grams

12.00PM: Whey Protein Shake w/1 tbs PB

Protein: 40 grams; Carbs: 5 gram; Fats: 6 gram

Total Macros:
    Protein: ~400 grams/day = 1,600 calories
    Carbohydrates: ~240 grams/day = 900 calories
    Fats: ~60 grams/day = 500 calories

Calories:
    ~3,000-3,100

* on occasion, I miss one whole meal, reducing my daily protein intake by -50 grams, carbs by -40 gram, and fats by -5 grams = ~-400 calories/day.

26. I personally think you should raise those cals a little at least 3500

27. SCHHHWEEEEET man! Little late, thanks for the invite, digging this sh!t brother..

Your stack is freaking off the chain. I have no doubts you'll hit your end goals. The intensity you bring is contagious - making me want to get a 2nd workout in today right now after reading this!

And on the apple Xtend - love it bro! I ordered watermelon last time, got sent orange instead (terrible), so have yet to try watermelon. Our tastes on a lot of things seem to be very similar (hah, so do our diets for that matter!), so I would wager you'd like the apple as well my man..

Keep bringin' this madness dude - you're on the cusp of some truly great growth!

28. your diet makes me feel like a fatty

I eat about 400-600 more cals then that when clean bulking and I weigh a good 40lbs less..

I agree, you will likely be able to bump to 3500-4000 with ease and not gain any extra fat.... specially with all your supplementation.

29. Just to be fair to Scivation... my sample was only about 1/4 what I usually put into my water container.

Perhaps it was a little too watered down.

So send me a bigger sample (i.e. 1 Jar )

Looking forward to watermelon - I hear its awesome.

30. Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    Seated DB Curls with 70s, and Seated DB Hammer Curls with 80s.
    WHOO-EE!!! Awesome video and workout viking! That was cool as fukk. I like your fighting spirit. Watching you gut out those last few reps on those seated hammers was inspiring. And the 200 lbs. EZ cable curls was downright spiritual. I have met my equal on training arms!

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My journey through the 5/3/1
    By bsandora in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-11-2010, 01:12 AM
  2. vikingincís Twisted PCT/Re-comp Extravaganza
    By vikinginc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 605
    Last Post: 12-17-2008, 07:16 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-03-2008, 01:30 AM
  4. Let's get STOKED contest to log STOKED!!!
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplements
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 04-08-2008, 05:08 AM