1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

A couple thoughts:

I've been doing three caps T-7 daily, and four caps D4. After consumption of each of the T-7 caps, I feel like my body is balancing on a beam, where I'll either A.) begin sweating like a mo-fo, uncontrollably, unstoppable, or B.) maintain the feeling of balancing on this 'center point', where perspiration is increased, but only at a mild level. And it's deeper than that.. This gives me a 'superficial' perspirating feeling: it doesn't allow me to sweat profusely in the same manner as, say, three caps JetFuel would've made me, but rather, I feel a great increase in warmth/body temperature, where I'm not obviously sweating, but I feel my metabolism jacked up, I'm WARM, and it's literally been a CONSTANT feeling allll dayyy loong. And, say, I had a stressfull phone call or something, or even just got surprised by something, that'd be enough to make me fall over the edge and being sweating .. uncontrollably .. I find that the ONLY way I can maintain four hours my little cubicle is by having a swiveling fan on FULL force under my desk, right at my feel/legs. This is the ONLY way i'm able to cool down/chill out upon getting a 'warmth-attack' ..

I've got to look more into the main ingredient of the T-7 . . find out how it compares to Thyrotabs . .

I realize it's a weird little review. The feeling I'm feeling is different from the regular stims/fat burners I've taken. It feels like it 'burns' on a different level. And at a constant level. And, when comparing with JetFuel, when I'd take two-three caps pre-running, I'd be sweating a FOUNTAIN and get the typical stimmed out head ache from lots of pressure and overly warm in my head, whereas the T-7 allows me to 'gently' increase my perspiration levels, I sweat little by little more, and it just feels .. umm .. 'on-going' for the lack of a better word. Yes, this is how I feel after ONE day, and YES, I'm crediting the T-7 for these effects, because D-4, which i've taken a sample pack of here and there before, hasn't yielded those kinds effects, whereas today, Day #1 of T-7, it's been non-stop.

I'm looking forward to this. Got 26 days total of T-7 @ 3 caps/day, which'll be alongside the rest of my batch, obviously.
    VikingInc On a Fat-SMOLDERING Journey, Sponsored by Southland Performance Products

- My Quest To Reach 200 lbs. Is Officially In The Making!

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.22%

Day #2: PM Cardio

- 30-35 minute run outside.

First cardio session since MID-August. No lie. I was amazed. Great energy. Non-stop. Sweated like crazy, little by litte. Loved the build-up of perspiration. Felt like a 'delayed' on-set kind of deal.
    VikingInc On a Fat-SMOLDERING Journey, Sponsored by Southland Performance Products

3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.65%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    Day #2: PM Cardio

- 30-35 minute run outside.

First cardio session since MID-August. No lie. I was amazed. Great energy. Non-stop. Sweated like crazy, little by litte. Loved the build-up of perspiration. Felt like a 'delayed' on-set kind of deal.
    nice man. it was warm today too. thanks alot for your help btw. ill be watching on T7 possibly using it for my cut.
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.22%

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    nice man. it was warm today too. thanks alot for your help btw. ill be watching on T7 possibly using it for my cut.
    Yeah man, keep an eye on this one !

5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.22%

Day #3:

07.00AM: 20 caps PlasmaJet (final two blister packs)
    08.30AM: begin sipping on 3 scoops SuperPump250
    09.30AM: GYM

Back/Traps

Pull-ups (See YouTube) - BW * 10, BW * 10, BW * 10, BW * 10
    One-arm Hammer Pulldowns - 90 * 12, 135 * 8, 135 * 8, 135 * 10

Seated Cable Rows - 200 * 12, 240 * 10, 240 * 10, 240 * 10
    Leaning Dumbbell Rows - 125 * 10, 125 * 10, 125 * 10

DB Shrugs - 125 * 20, 150 * 20, 150 * 20

Weight - 232 lbs. (HARDENING UP !!!)

Rating and more to come . . .

- I had an insane amount of energy this morning! The mind/muscle connection was above and beyond. I've seriously been planning/thinking of this back workout since Sunday. It was all I could've asked for. I've never had such endurance doing Back and Traps. Four HEAVY sets for EACH exercise, and I never burnt out. Sweating like a mad-man, pumped as hell, STRONG as an ox today !!

Seated Cable Rows - 2 second negative, explosive ascent, squeeeeeze on top of movement (watch YouTube clip) I've never handled 240 for 10 reps going as slow as I did. As concentrated as I did. It felt great!
    DB Rows - 1.5 second decent, FULL stretch, explosive ascent, squeeze on top of movement. Didn't get these sets filmed. I regret it bad. My form was great, and jumping right into 125s for 10-12 was a piece of cake. I could've and SHOULD'VE gone higher, but i've got a long ways ahead to show off strength !

6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.4%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Day #3:

07.00AM: 20 caps PlasmaJet (final two blister packs)
    08.30AM: begin sipping on 3 scoops SuperPump250
    09.30AM: GYM

Back/Traps

Your traps are so freaking strong, man! I wished our gym had 150 Db's. I prefer Db Shrugs over Barbell, but our gym's Db's only go up to 125.

Maybe I'll hire a midget to hang off the 125's.
    NSCA - CSCS
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.77%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Your traps are so freaking strong, man! I wished our gym had 150 Db's. I prefer Db Shrugs over Barbell, but our gym's Db's only go up to 125.

Maybe I'll hire a midget to hang off the 125's.
    like this...

8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.28%

Day #3:

Back/Traps

Oh Hel yes. This is what I've been waiting to see. To vikinginc be the glory!! Bask in the victory my Norse brother. You are a true Berzerker of Odin!! You are an inspiration to the God of Thunder. I am filled with pride when I see a mortal fighting against all odds such as yourself. I will look at this workout report again tomorrow morning before my own battle with the iron enemy. Until that day when All-Father makes you a god yourself.........
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.22%

** I updated some ratings on my previous log entry **

4.30PM: Ran outside for 30 minutes.

- phenomenal endurance, nice build-up of sweating from the T-7. Still don't get the stim-associated head aches as I always get when running in the heat after consuming stims. This is GREAT ! As usual, the T7 has kept my body temperature elevated all day, within a controllable range.

10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.22%

vikinginc's back-workout wrap-up:

YouTube - An Epi(c) Gym Assault I

* shown:
    - Uni-handle Two-arm Pull-ups - 3 sets of 10 reps
    - seated cable rows - 1 (/3-4) sets of 10-12 reps
    - a little pose-down

11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.39%

Way to muscle those last reps out.

I'll be watching.
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.4%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I'm dig'n the Road to the Olympia DVD, way to hammer it out.
    NSCA - CSCS
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.22%

Quote Originally Posted by shaddow View Post
    Way to muscle those last reps out.

I'll be watching.
    Good to have ya onboard !

Yeah, man, got to give it your all.. Next time, I'll be using the same handles for my pull-ups, only experimenting with various grip-widths, etc. Since I'm aiming for lower reps nowadays (not beyond 12 reps), I'm not going to be doing any machine pulldowns for the next several weeks , and instead use my bodyweight (+ additional weight at times) on the many variations of the free-hanging pull-ups. Concentrated, I'll get 8-12 reps on each set of them, which is what I'm aiming for in terms of repetitions.

Anyway, I'll be doing this kind of gym-footage from here on. I'm looking forward to my next leg session. See if I won't dare to stand up against Volcom, Thunder and Mullet's legs !

Hope ya'll are in for an adventure. I'm not stopping till I'm satisfied this time around; somewhere around 5% . . . BOOO YAAHHHH`

14. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.52%

Those handles are badass! I wish my gym had your type equipment. Lookn uberly jacked broski! Lookn forward to some workout ideas in here!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.77%
    Achievements Posting Pro

after googling T7, im extremely interested. read a few reviews and everyone said it was solid. looking forward to your feedback on it.
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.4%

Good to have ya onboard !

Yeah, man, got to give it your all.. Next time, I'll be using the same handles for my pull-ups, only experimenting with various grip-widths, etc. Since I'm aiming for lower reps nowadays (not beyond 12 reps), I'm not going to be doing any machine pulldowns for the next several weeks , and instead use my bodyweight (+ additional weight at times) on the many variations of the free-hanging pull-ups. Concentrated, I'll get 8-12 reps on each set of them, which is what I'm aiming for in terms of repetitions.

Anyway, I'll be doing this kind of gym-footage from here on. I'm looking forward to my next leg session. See if I won't dare to stand up against Volcom, Thunder and Mullet's legs !

Hope ya'll are in for an adventure. I'm not stopping till I'm satisfied this time around; somewhere around 5% . . . BOOO YAAHHHH`
    The only thing 5% I'll ever be involved in with, is milk.
    NSCA - CSCS
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.28%

Thunder's legs are nothing spectacular. They're long and lean and strong like a horse. But not huge by any means. I'm built like Arnold was (just not as good of course) big upper body and a so-so lower body. Except for his ungodly calves! He looked a little weird with those skinny legs and those huge ass calves below 'em! My legs are fairly strong though. I did widowmakers Friday with 320 X 20 reps. It was brutal too. I've squatted 575 for a single in the past. But Mullet's got me on leg shape for sure. He has swollen-looking frog's legs. And his leg press strength is freaky for his size. 1,100+ pounds for reps!

18. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

DAMN BRO!!! sick ass lookin cycle! you should be able to squeeze every bit of potential ,uscle aking synergy outta Epi with that set-up you got thurrr!

Def excited to see how this goes for you!

Let me suggest (i know youll do what you like regardless) BUT for recoveries sake and making more maintainable gains with MUCH less shutdown(reason the gains are more maintainable) just stick with the Epi and throw in the Mdrol next cycle solo. Really you should be able to meet ALL goals easily enough with your current set-up. JHMO

Cant wait to see those numbers jump and the muscles get shredded!

damn cant wait for my own Epi cycle now in a couple weeks!!! but Im liking Prime plenty well enough for now...
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.22%

Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    DAMN BRO!!! sick ass lookin cycle! you should be able to squeeze every bit of potential ,uscle aking synergy outta Epi with that set-up you got thurrr!

Def excited to see how this goes for you!

Let me suggest (i know youll do what you like regardless) BUT for recoveries sake and making more maintainable gains with MUCH less shutdown(reason the gains are more maintainable) just stick with the Epi and throw in the Mdrol next cycle solo. Really you should be able to meet ALL goals easily enough with your current set-up. JHMO

Cant wait to see those numbers jump and the muscles get shredded!

damn cant wait for my own Epi cycle now in a couple weeks!!! but Im liking Prime plenty well enough for now...
    Good to have ya, man ! I'm just as excited about the potential synergistic effects . . anabolic/lipolytic

As for the M-drol, I agree. With my Epi dosing, I shouldn't need more, so i'm holding off on the M-drol until NEXT round of Epi + M-drol !

Now.. a very random note regarding the Epistane. I take 20mg @ 7.00AM, 10mg post-workout, and 10mg in early evening. Quite ritually, following each dosage, give or take an hour, I'm walking aruond with random wood. Since I began Epi on Sunday, i've noticed a significant increase in random wood. I'm taking MACA on the side - have been since August - but these didn't really come until now. I didn't exerience this last time around on Epi, but then again, i was on the U.D 2.0 training program @ the time, and libido was NON-existant from the stress on my body for 6 continuous weeks. Anyway ... just figured I'd throw it in there.

20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.22%

Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Those handles are badass! I wish my gym had your type equipment. Lookn uberly jacked broski! Lookn forward to some workout ideas in here!
    Good to have ya, bro ! Long time, no see ! Glad to see the CRE-02 working for ya !

21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.22%

Another note:

- I'm sore a hell ! So, I went on my run just as soon as I walked in the door back from work. Ran, didn't stretch, haven't had carbs since afternoon (eliminate them beyond 5-6PM), and I've been on my computer doing statistics homework the past 4 hours. Now I'm aching .. traps, upper back, LEGS .. ahhh, soo soor ! Feels good, but not until I can lay down for the night !

Definite hardening effects already. I feel tighter. I've actually felt real tight and hardened up (muscles,, dammit) since i finished my run this afternoon. Drained my body real good from water.

Anyway, I'm over-enthused about this run. I'm about to get me some Xtend (Watermelon, baby!) and Beta Alanine from NP tonight as well. I'm gonna be a damn machine . . . . .

22. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.52%

how much intra w/o will you dose the BA?
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.22%

how much intra w/o will you dose the BA?
    I'll be adding 3-5 grams with 4 scoops Xtend each workout.

24. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.52%

very nas!
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Subbed! Where are these damn videos?
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.22%

I'm keeping faithful to IBE Technology. I just purchased my second bottle of Epistane for the [physical] completion of my stack. E-max by Juggernaut was @ $19.99, and it could've been fun to pick up two and play with higher dosages (60+mg/day), but I find that I've got more trust in IBE. Epistane worked for me a year ago (on the month!) and I bet it's gonna do the same now.

Also got a jug of Watermelon Xtend w/100 g Beta Alanine for free. I've missed that flavor. It's been too long! Last time I got Xtend, I $crewed up and got Orange. Regretted that BAD ! I'd love to try Apple, but don't trust it enough to try it. Watermelon is ****in' delicious in ice cold water !!

27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.22%

Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Subbed! Where are these damn videos?
    Good to have ya, bro !

... where are they ? .. where they were shot ? what gym ? the link don't work ?

28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.25%

Good to have ya, bro !

... where are they ? .. where they were shot ? what gym ? the link don't work ?
    Oh, I was just posting that before I even looked at the log. Typical immature Timber type comments.

Just watched the back vid, and the chest pose down. You are looking mean man.
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.22%

Oh, I was just posting that before I even looked at the log. Typical immature Timber type comments.

Just watched the back vid, and the chest pose down. You are looking mean man.
    Gotcha, I'll catch on sooner or later .. haha

30. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.25%

Metroba - if your gym has a dual pulley lat pull down station - you can throw handles on those and drop the pin to 280 for pullups.

That works for guys like us... Freakin Viking / TG / Volcom would probably pull that sh*t down.
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.25%

I'm keeping faithful to IBE Technology. I just purchased my second bottle of Epistane for the [physical] completion of my stack. E-max by Juggernaut was @ $19.99, and it could've been fun to pick up two and play with higher dosages (60+mg/day), but I find that I've got more trust in IBE. Epistane worked for me a year ago (on the month!) and I bet it's gonna do the same now.

Also got a jug of Watermelon Xtend w/100 g Beta Alanine for free. I've missed that flavor. It's been too long! Last time I got Xtend, I $crewed up and got Orange. Regretted that BAD ! I'd love to try Apple, but don't trust it enough to try it. Watermelon is ****in' delicious in ice cold water !!
    Apple sucks. Straight up.

I love Lemon - really would love to try watermelon... I hear its the best.

Ok, I'm all caught up. Finally read your ingredient list. Had to Google T7 and D4 as I've never heard of them before. T7 sounds intriguing.
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.22%

Apple sucks. Straight up.

I love Lemon - really would love to try watermelon... I hear its the best.

Ok, I'm all caught up. Finally read your ingredient list. Had to Google T7 and D4 as I've never heard of them before. T7 sounds intriguing.
    Glad to hear I made yet another good choice there then. Hopefully I'll get a hold of an Apple Xtend sample someplace .. I've never tried lemon, but tend to get tired of lemonade tasting anything .. pre-workouts, lemonade is among my LEAST favorite flavors.

T7 sounded intriguing to me as well, so when I came across it, I jumped on it. I've spoken with the Cellucor customer service line a couple times, and they've been of great assistance in making me understand how it works; the mechanics of the product. They also offer diet and training advice, and actually have personal trainers on staff, so I've got to give their customer service a lil' thumbs up

33. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

I think you made a wise decision.

We are the only comp providing epitihios that prefers an aisomer version over a mixture of both the a and bisomers.... NOW we did add about a 1% bisomer to our mix JUST cause others complained so much about it not being correct with the whole peaks fiasco... so we conformed....kinda, lol. The difference is completely unnoticeable from our first batch and our latest. I think theres a reason why some of the others are so cheap as well.... lets just say I tried one before(not giants or even CEL's... someone else) and just tossed it and started some reg Epi instead as I wasnt noticing hardly anything.... then the switch turned on again... said volumes to me.

I really gotta try me some of that Xtend, Ive been meaning to for forever since EVERYONE says the watermelon flavor is insanely good and even the grape... plus I need me a good amino complex.
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.28%

I'm about to get me some Xtend (Watermelon, baby!) and Beta Alanine from NP tonight as well. I'm gonna be a damn machine . . . . .
    When I end my cycle and go into PCT, I'm going to resume my ECA stack along with some new additions this time. I'm going to add into the mix the following: 1,3-dimethylamylamine, Yohimbine HCL, and Beta-Alanine!! I should get totally spun on that stim-combo!!

35. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.28%

Metroba - if your gym has a dual pulley lat pull down station - you can throw handles on those and drop the pin to 280 for pullups.

That works for guys like us... Freakin Viking / TG / Volcom would probably pull that sh*t down.
    Yeah, I know that viking and myself do pulldowns with 300+ for reps. I could probably gut out 12 reps with 280.

36. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.25%

I actually got the apple sample from NP - saved me from buying it because I usually like apple.

Might as well just ask them for one in the comment field for your next order. If I had a full container of it, I'd send it to ya!
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.22%

Day #4

07.00AM: 2 caps D4, 1 cap T7, 2 caps Incarnate w/10 oz. water
    07.30AM: 2 caps Epistane w/35 gram whey protein shake
    08.15AM: 3 scoops SuperPump250
    09.00AM: Gym

Arms:

Seated DB Curls - (30 * 12, 40 * 12) 50 * 10, 60 * 8, 70 * 8, 70 * 8
    Cable EZ-bar Curls - 150 * 12, 200 * 6, 200 * 8
    Seated Hammer DB Curls - 50 * 12, 65 * 10, 80 * 8, 80 * 8

Two-arm Overhead DB Extensions (awesome slop-rep sets with the 120/130s db extensions!) - 90 * 12, 120 * 12, 130 * 10, 140 * 8

Rope Pressdowns - 50 * 15, 60 * 15, 60 * 15
    superset with
    Machine Preacher Curls - 120 * 15, 140 * 8, 140 * 7

Weight - ?

Youtube clip + ratings to come..

YouTube - An Epi(c) Gym Assault II

Rating still to come.

38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.22%

12.30PM:

2nd serving of D-4 and T-7. I forgot my 10mg Epistane immidiately following my workout, so I took that one @ 12pm instead. Depending on how I feel this afternoon, I may take another 1-2 cap serving of D-4 with my 4PM dosage of T-7. As usual, I'm counting on a run as soon as I get back home from work at 5.30PM.

39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.4%

Sweet, Road to the Olympia Volume II was nice. Seated curls with the 70's? Was that right? That's psychotic.
    NSCA - CSCS
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.22%

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Sweet, Road to the Olympia Volume II was nice. Seated curls with the 70's? Was that right? That's psychotic.
    Seated DB Curls with 70s, and Seated DB Hammer Curls with 80s. Didn't see that one coming.

Similar Forum Threads

1. My journey through the 5/3/1
    By bsandora in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-11-2010, 01:12 AM
  2. vikingincís Twisted PCT/Re-comp Extravaganza
    By vikinginc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 605
    Last Post: 12-17-2008, 07:16 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-03-2008, 01:30 AM
  4. Let's get STOKED contest to log STOKED!!!
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplements
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 04-08-2008, 05:08 AM