vikinginc's Xtremely[!] Stoked[!] about his Epi[©] Journey from ~T7 to D4~

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
My fellow Gym Warriors,

I'd officially liked to invite you all to another Epic Journey of Ungodly proportions, brought to you by vikinginc.

The Following Supplements will be utilized:

1. IBE Technology Epistane
  2. Cellucor M5
  3. Cellucor T7
  4. Cellucor D4
  5. Neogenix Velocity XT
  6. USP Labs Anabolic Pump
  7. Designer Supplements Activate Xtreme
  8. Anabolic Innovations STOKED
  9. Nutraplanet CEE
  10. BioQuest Myozene (post-workout carbs)
  11. ON 100% Whey
  12. NOW Nutrition Carbo Gain (post-workout carbs)

Here's the low-down, I'm looking forward to the comments:

Day 1-20:

Epistane – 40mg/day = 80 caps
M5 – 2 packets each pre-workout = 34 packets
T7 Extreme – 3 caps/day = 60 caps
D4 Extreme – 4 caps/day = 80 caps

Day 21-30:

Epistane – 50mgday = 50 caps
T7 Extreme – 3 caps/day = 18 caps (will run out after day #26)
D4 Extreme – 4 caps/day = 40 caps

Day 31-40:

Activate Xtreme – 5 caps/day = 50 caps
STOKED! – 4 caps/day = 40 caps

Velocity XT – 3-4 caps/day = 30-40 caps
Leviathan Reloaded – 4 caps/day = 40 caps

Day 41-60:

Activate Extreme – 4 caps/day = 80 caps
STOKED! – 4 caps/day – 80 caps

Velocity XT – 3-4 caps/day = 60-80 caps

Overall Goals:

1. Get down to ~5-6% body fat once again.
  2. Maintain about 230-235 lbs solid.
  3. A complete six-pack, with an overall appearance of the lower two [I can't ask for much more]
  4. Maintain and/or improve overall strength
  • Barbell Squats - 405 * 4-6
  • Bench Press - 365 * 2
  • Deadlifts - 495 * 10

As previously mentioned, I will be incorporating USPlabs Anabolic Pump at some point in this routine. Hopefully the first or second week - depends on when it gets in. Mulletsolider is sending me a bottle in which i will be using on HIS terms, with HIS timing/dosing schedule as well as foods to take it with. Other than that, I will maintain my own diet. [Unless he has a certain ALL-day diet, and not just the meals planned around my AP dosing]

I will be following a High protein/medium fat/medium~low carb diet. I will not write out anything explicitally at the moment, but I'd rather wait for some feedback on this right here. For those who know me [or knew my former self..] you know I've got my hands on the dieting aspect when I know it's time to kick it up a gear or two. I'm hoping to get this show on the road SOON!​

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed my Norse brother!! I'm the first one in the long boat to embark on this epic journey with you. Let's go a-viking!! :head: Time to pillage, rape, and loot!! :hammer: Are you considering the Stoked and the Activate Extreme to be your PCT? :think: The Stoked makes sense as it is exactly the same as post cycle support. Trans-resveratrol and icariin. Great combo! It should be sufficient for a mild Epi run. I'm sure you probably have a SERM on hand if needed. It's amazing, but some people are getting gyno from these Epithio's. Even though the original non-methylated Epithio was used to treat breast cancer. Some have actually used very low-dosed Epi to reduce their gyno. As low as 10 mg. per day for a few weeks. But still, we all respond uniquely to these designers. Good luck on this my brother. I have no worries about your dieting or training. You're always on top of both!!! :thumbsup: May Odin be with you!!!:box:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed my Norse brother!! I'm the first one in the long boat to embark on this epic journey with you. Let's go a-viking!! :head: Time to pillage, rape, and loot!! :hammer: Are you considering the Stoked and the Activate Extreme to be your PCT? :think: The Stoked makes sense as it is exactly the same as post cycle support. Trans-resveratrol and icariin. Great combo! It should be sufficient for a mild Epi run. I'm sure you probably have a SERM on hand if needed. It's amazing, but some people are getting gyno from these Epithio's. Even though the original non-methylated Epithio was used to treat breast cancer. Some have actually used very low-dosed Epi to reduce their gyno. As low as 10 mg. per day for a few weeks. But still, we all respond uniquely to these designers. Good luck on this my brother. I have no worries about your dieting or training. You're always on top of both!!! :thumbsup: May Odin be with you!!!:box:
Damn Thunder, rape! hahaha. I get the picture.

That's a serious, serious stack you got there Viking. On those last three points, is one of your goals to hit 496 x 10 reps? Or is that your current strength?

Once you're 230lbs at 5% bf, pictures will be a NEED basis. That'll be FLEX Magazine impressive... errr, Muscular Development impressive, i guess they feature more on amateurs and nattys.

Here for the viking boat ride as usual!

P.S. Glad to see you back in the neighborhood, I hated visiting over at lower Unkton.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
im man! hoping to watch you blow up on this. Nice line up you have here

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
How's it going, Thunder !? ThAnks for dropping by !

Yes, the Stoked/Act X is for PCT indeed. I've ran Epistane before, and I never ran into complications PCT. I've got Nolva AND Letro on hand in case of anything (Letro in case I decide to throw some M-drol in here somwhere). Regardless, i'm not fearing this compound - knock on wood - and I'm simply looking forward to hardening up like never before.

But put it this way, I haven't jumped on a testosterone boosting stack like Stoked/Act X EVER before, so this is essentially 8-10 week long cycle for me. I've got a feeling that the PCT will not only allow me to safely recover, but keep the gains/body comp. going!

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Damn Thunder, rape! hahaha. I get the picture.

That's a serious, serious stack you got there Viking. On those last three points, is one of your goals to hit 496 x 10 reps? Or is that your current strength?

Once you're 230lbs at 5% bf, pictures will be a NEED basis. That'll be FLEX Magazine impressive... errr, Muscular Development impressive, i guess they feature more on amateurs and nattys.

Here for the viking boat ride as usual!

P.S. Glad to see you back in the neighborhood, I hated visiting over at lower Unkton.

Volcom, my friend, how we doin ?! No worries, no more 'unklin' for me either .. $hit, no feedback from those momos. HUH? WHAT?! ;)

Pics will be done, and I've got a little video preview coming up. Uploading at the moment.

My goal is to get 495 for 10 reps by end of this run. I haven't performed deads in one whole month now, so they're about to be incorporated once again. I'm not sure what my strength is currently at, so we'll find out in a couple days when I'm doing deads and back ..

Anyway, the fun starts tomorrow !

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
im man! hoping to watch you blow up on this. Nice line up you have here
Hey bro, depending on where ya end up working out in CS, ya may end up seeing me blow up on site ! :head::head::head:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Woah, this looks intense viking. Can't wait to see you tear it up!
subbed.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How's it going, Thunder !? ThAnks for dropping by !

Yes, the Stoked/Act X is for PCT indeed. I've ran Epistane before, and I never ran into complications PCT. I've got Nolva AND Letro on hand in case of anything (Letro in case I decide to throw some M-drol in here somwhere). Regardless, i'm not fearing this compound - knock on wood - and I'm simply looking forward to hardening up like never before.

But put it this way, I haven't jumped on a testosterone boosting stack like Stoked/Act X EVER before, so this is essentially 8-10 week long cycle for me. I've got a feeling that the PCT will not only allow me to safely recover, but keep the gains/body comp. going!
Oh, with your Norse blood and fighting spirit, you need not fear anything brother!! Compounds should fear you!! :smite: I think you have put together an excellent plan here bro. I'm looking forward to great motivation for my own workouts from seeing some of yours. You and Volcom are right about at the same strength level as me, so it's great fun trying to out-do you young guys!! ha ha :icon_lol:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Volcom, my friend, how we doin ?! No worries, no more 'unklin' for me either .. $hit, no feedback from those momos. HUH? WHAT?! ;)

Pics will be done, and I've got a little video preview coming up. Uploading at the moment.

My goal is to get 495 for 10 reps by end of this run. I haven't performed deads in one whole month now, so they're about to be incorporated once again. I'm not sure what my strength is currently at, so we'll find out in a couple days when I'm doing deads and back ..

Anyway, the fun starts tomorrow !
495lbs for 10 reps, for a non-competitive power lifter, with the added extraordinary element not normally conducive to that degree of strength, leanness, would be quite the feat!

Tall, none fatty build, long limbs and especially lean, none of which gives you any kind of advantage for the dead lift. I'm definitely looking forward to the vid!

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Fellas, can anyone recommend a movie editor ? And is it availiable on download . com ?

I'm working on tonight clip .. Wanting to do a pre-cycle shot. Trying to edit it, because the clip is too long-too large.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fellas, can anyone recommend a movie editor ? And is it availiable on download . com ?

I'm working on tonight clip .. Wanting to do a pre-cycle shot. Trying to edit it, because the clip is too long-too large.
Download "Pinnacle" from Isohunt, assuming you have some form of bit torrent program. I use the free version of bit lord.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Download "Pinnacle" from Isohunt, assuming you have some form of bit torrent program. I use the free version of bit lord.
Thanks, man. Yes, familiar with torrents. Every damn time I start downloading something using bittorrent, the other internet programs stop working on me .. but I'll download it, and get back to ya.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
im beginning back my workout regiment tomorrow. Ill be hitting rec center. Im only running upper body though for this next week to give my tailbone the final week to recover. I saw the golds gym you told me about across from pet smart or w.e i believe? or was it university...i cant remember haha.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
im beginning back my workout regiment tomorrow. Ill be hitting rec center. Im only running upper body though for this next week to give my tailbone the final week to recover. I saw the golds gym you told me about across from pet smart or w.e i believe? or was it university...i cant remember haha.
Yes, close to PetsMart. A couple streets down South on University.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
nice set up man. glad to see youre liking myozene. ive yet to see as killer of a deal on it as you got. good luck man!

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Day #1: :think: :head: :head: :head: :think:

4.00PM: PlasmaJet w/2 Epistane (20mg)
5.00PM: Sludge
06.30PM: 3 scoops SuperPump250
07.10PM: GYM

Chest

Incline Barbell Press -(135 * 15, 185 * 12), 225 * 8, 275 * 3, 275 * 3, 275 * 3 -> DROP -> 225 * 6 reps
Dumbbell Press (DB's supported up against one another) - 80 * 10, 90 * 7, 90 * 8, 90 * 6

Decline Hammer Press - 270 * 12, 320 * 10, 370 * 8 -> DROP -> 320 * 6

Incline DB Flyes (head off top of bench) - 45 * 12, 55 * 12, 65 * 10, 75 * 10

Machine Pullovers - 150 * 15, 150 * 15, 150 * 15
superset with
Cable Crossovers - 80 * 12, 80 * 12, 80 * 15

Weight - 235 lbs.

New PR's on Incline Barbell Press, Decline Hammer Press, and Incline DB Flyes. Sick workout. YouTube clip is post-workout.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Subbed viking! How do you like the myozene?
Like everyone said, taste grows on ya. Lol, with ice cold water and a scoop of vanilla whey, it's delicious !

I've began adding another 30 grams of Carbo Gain (NOW) to the Myozene. i saw little to no results the first jug, to be completely honest, but I'm not beginning to see more post-workout fullness. I'm not three servings into my second jug, and i'll be doing 2-3 scoops of Myozene with 30-60 grams of Carbo Gain and one scoop whey immidiately post-workout from now.

Leonidus

Awards
Sub'd man. I loved my epi run. Good luck. Glad to see my scandanavian brethren tearin it up on here, i was american born, but grandpa came here from sweden :).

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
New PR's on Incline Barbell Press, Decline Hammer Press, and Incline DB Flyes. Sick workout. YouTube clip is post-workout.
Hel Yeah!! :head: This is what I'm talking about. Do it to it bro. There's gonna be a lot more PR's in the next 10 weeks! You're gonna have me setting some new ones as well. Count on it!! I'm bleeding inspiration and intensity from you like a mental-vampire!! :twisted: I hope to return the favor when you read of my battles. Drop by and check out my back and biceps skirmish from this morning! What glory was wrought! :hammer: You're looking totally buff in that video dude. Your muscles have a look of maturity for you to be so young. You have amazing potential. Tap into to it with everything you got. Your biggest cheerleader, Thunder is here backing you all the way. LOL Here's to great times, great workouts, and great women!! :cheers:

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
I'm in. You're an animal. I was in Sweden last wkend. Hottest girls i've ever seen.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd man. I loved my epi run. Good luck. Glad to see my scandanavian brethren tearin it up on here, i was american born, but grandpa came here from sweden :).
I'm happy to have encouraged people to be proud of their heritage ! :think:

Scandinavian, born and bread.. there is no better way, period ~ :head:

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Hel Yeah!! :head: This is what I'm talking about. Do it to it bro. There's gonna be a lot more PR's in the next 10 weeks! You're gonna have me setting some new ones as well. Count on it!! I'm bleeding inspiration and intensity from you like a mental-vampire!! :twisted: I hope to return the favor when you read of my battles. Drop by and check out my back and biceps skirmish from this morning! What glory was wrought! :hammer: You're looking totally buff in that video dude. Your muscles have a look of maturity for you to be so young. You have amazing potential. Tap into to it with everything you got. Your biggest cheerleader, Thunder is here backing you all the way. LOL Here's to great times, great workouts, and great women!! :cheers:
Oh yes, bro, lots more PR's around the corner. In the very near future, without a doubt. I'm stoked to be on this run. Epi's been golden to me before, when I ran it alongside Dermacrine last October. Huh, it's like an anniversary cycle .. I am SO damn stoked to be on this $hit, though, because it's been a looooong time since I had a setup like the one I've got here. It's been a loooong time since I planned a setup/cycle this long, so I'm gonna reap the benefits every day of every week of this run ! :hammer: :woohoo:

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
On a side note..

Dexter Jackson looked phenomenal this Olympia, and mad props to him for finally taking home the Sandow !!! But imho, Phil Heath gave him one helluva run for the money -> Heath was without a doubt the most improved bodybuilder on that stage!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On a side note..

Dexter Jackson looked phenomenal this Olympia, and mad props to him for finally taking home the Sandow !!! But imho, Phil Heath gave him one helluva run for the money -> Heath was without a doubt the most improved bodybuilder on that stage!
I would have given it to my german brother Dennis Wolf, but maybe I'm being a little biased. He is fukkin' huge though. I feel that his physique is still aesthetic even at his size. His symmetry has improved greatly over the last couple of years. :bb3:

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
I would have given it to my german brother Dennis Wolf, but maybe I'm being a little biased. He is fukkin' huge though. I feel that his physique is still aesthetic even at his size. His symmetry has improved greatly over the last couple of years. :bb3:
Wolf DID look great, but I didn't feel like he brought anything 'new' to the table, like Jackson and Heath did. Personally, I was hoping to see Wolf take the Sandow (or Martinez has he competed), but Jackson deserved every ounce of that Sandow, imho !

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Day #2:

07.00AM: 20mg Epistane
08.30AM: 3 scoops SuperPump250
09.30AM: Gym

Legs:

Hack Squats (1.5 second negative, explosive ascent) - (225 * 12, 315 * 10) 405 * 8, 450 * 6, 450 * 5, 450 * 5
One-legged Horizontal Leg Press - 135 * 12, 180 * 10, 180 * 10, 180 * 10

Seated Leg Curls - 255 * 12, 270 * 10, 285 * 10

Weight - ?

I had no more to give .. too early, too intense of a leg workout . . had class fourty minutes following session, as well, so I didn't have time to waste.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
All your video is missing is the Roman Legion intro music, a la Gunther Schlierkamp's favorite posing song.

You look great bud, but you always do.

P.S. I think your current posts have already more then sextupled your responses over at Lower Unkton.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
All your video is missing is the Roman Legion intro music, a la Gunther Schlierkamp's favorite posing song.

You look great bud, but you always do.

P.S. I think your current posts have already more then sextupled your responses over at Lower Unkton.

lower unkton - 920 views, 83 responses in 30 days.
am.com - 120 views, 32 responses in ~12 hours.

. . . I know where I belong . .

:head::head: a n a b o l i c m i n d s . c o m :head::head:​

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

lower unkton - 920 views, 83 responses in 30 days.
am.com - 120 views, 32 responses in ~12 hours.

. . . I know where I belong . .

:head::head: a n a b o l i c m i n d s . c o m :head::head:​

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
FUCK YES!!! IM IN!! Glad to see you around again man!

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
just left the rec center...damn man i see what you meant with crazy busy. it was just that. Lines and stuff...not my way of doing things. I may be checking out Golds this next week seeing if i can manage a deal there. I weighed in at 158.5 and am extremely pissed because thats about 12 LBS down since last weigh in.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
just left the rec center...damn man i see what you meant with crazy busy. it was just that. Lines and stuff...not my way of doing things. I may be checking out Golds this next week seeing if i can manage a deal there. I weighed in at 158.5 and am extremely pissed because thats about 12 LBS down since last weigh in.
12 pounds since when? Thats alot man. Are you cutting?

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
12 pounds since when? Thats alot man. Are you cutting?
He's not cutting . . he's recovering from Ike and a tailbone injury ..

Texas, keep outta the rec. I'll talk to my bud here in a bit about the best deal from Gold's. Check your PM tonight.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
A couple thoughts:

I've been doing three caps T-7 daily, and four caps D4. After consumption of each of the T-7 caps, I feel like my body is balancing on a beam, where I'll either A.) begin sweating like a mo-fo, uncontrollably, unstoppable, or B.) maintain the feeling of balancing on this 'center point', where perspiration is increased, but only at a mild level. And it's deeper than that.. This gives me a 'superficial' perspirating feeling: it doesn't allow me to sweat profusely in the same manner as, say, three caps JetFuel would've made me, but rather, I feel a great increase in warmth/body temperature, where I'm not obviously sweating, but I feel my metabolism jacked up, I'm WARM, and it's literally been a CONSTANT feeling allll dayyy loong. And, say, I had a stressfull phone call or something, or even just got surprised by something, that'd be enough to make me fall over the edge and being sweating .. uncontrollably .. I find that the ONLY way I can maintain four hours my little cubicle is by having a swiveling fan on FULL force under my desk, right at my feel/legs. This is the ONLY way i'm able to cool down/chill out upon getting a 'warmth-attack' ..

I've got to look more into the main ingredient of the T-7 . . find out how it compares to Thyrotabs . .

I realize it's a weird little review. The feeling I'm feeling is different from the regular stims/fat burners I've taken. It feels like it 'burns' on a different level. And at a constant level. And, when comparing with JetFuel, when I'd take two-three caps pre-running, I'd be sweating a FOUNTAIN and get the typical stimmed out head ache from lots of pressure and overly warm in my head, whereas the T-7 allows me to 'gently' increase my perspiration levels, I sweat little by little more, and it just feels .. umm .. 'on-going' for the lack of a better word. Yes, this is how I feel after ONE day, and YES, I'm crediting the T-7 for these effects, because D-4, which i've taken a sample pack of here and there before, hasn't yielded those kinds effects, whereas today, Day #1 of T-7, it's been non-stop.

I'm looking forward to this. Got 26 days total of T-7 @ 3 caps/day, which'll be alongside the rest of my batch, obviously.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Day #2: PM Cardio

- 30-35 minute run outside.

First cardio session since MID-August. No lie. I was amazed. Great energy. Non-stop. Sweated like crazy, little by litte. Loved the build-up of perspiration. Felt like a 'delayed' on-set kind of deal.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Day #2: PM Cardio

- 30-35 minute run outside.

First cardio session since MID-August. No lie. I was amazed. Great energy. Non-stop. Sweated like crazy, little by litte. Loved the build-up of perspiration. Felt like a 'delayed' on-set kind of deal.
nice man. it was warm today too. thanks alot for your help btw. ill be watching on T7 possibly using it for my cut.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
nice man. it was warm today too. thanks alot for your help btw. ill be watching on T7 possibly using it for my cut.
Yeah man, keep an eye on this one !

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Day #3:

07.00AM: 20 caps PlasmaJet (final two blister packs)
08.30AM: begin sipping on 3 scoops SuperPump250
09.30AM: GYM

Back/Traps

Pull-ups (See YouTube) - BW * 10, BW * 10, BW * 10, BW * 10
One-arm Hammer Pulldowns - 90 * 12, 135 * 8, 135 * 8, 135 * 10

Seated Cable Rows - 200 * 12, 240 * 10, 240 * 10, 240 * 10
Leaning Dumbbell Rows - 125 * 10, 125 * 10, 125 * 10

DB Shrugs - 125 * 20, 150 * 20, 150 * 20

Weight - 232 lbs. (HARDENING UP !!!)

Rating and more to come . . .

- I had an insane amount of energy this morning! The mind/muscle connection was above and beyond. I've seriously been planning/thinking of this back workout since Sunday. It was all I could've asked for. I've never had such endurance doing Back and Traps. Four HEAVY sets for EACH exercise, and I never burnt out. Sweating like a mad-man, pumped as hell, STRONG as an ox today !!

Seated Cable Rows - 2 second negative, explosive ascent, squeeeeeze on top of movement (watch YouTube clip) I've never handled 240 for 10 reps going as slow as I did. As concentrated as I did. It felt great!
DB Rows - 1.5 second decent, FULL stretch, explosive ascent, squeeze on top of movement. Didn't get these sets filmed. I regret it bad. My form was great, and jumping right into 125s for 10-12 was a piece of cake. I could've and SHOULD'VE gone higher, but i've got a long ways ahead to show off strength ! ;)

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day #3:

07.00AM: 20 caps PlasmaJet (final two blister packs)
08.30AM: begin sipping on 3 scoops SuperPump250
09.30AM: GYM

Back/Traps

Your traps are so freaking strong, man! I wished our gym had 150 Db's. I prefer Db Shrugs over Barbell, but our gym's Db's only go up to 125.

Maybe I'll hire a midget to hang off the 125's.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
Your traps are so freaking strong, man! I wished our gym had 150 Db's. I prefer Db Shrugs over Barbell, but our gym's Db's only go up to 125.

Maybe I'll hire a midget to hang off the 125's.
like this...

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day #3:

Back/Traps

Oh Hel yes. :smite: This is what I've been waiting to see. To vikinginc be the glory!! :head: Bask in the victory my Norse brother. You are a true Berzerker of Odin!! :aargh::box: You are an inspiration to the God of Thunder. I am filled with pride when I see a mortal fighting against all odds such as yourself. I will look at this workout report again tomorrow morning before my own battle with the iron enemy. Until that day when All-Father makes you a god yourself.........:cheers:

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
** I updated some ratings on my previous log entry **

4.30PM: Ran outside for 30 minutes.

- phenomenal endurance, nice build-up of sweating from the T-7. Still don't get the stim-associated head aches as I always get when running in the heat after consuming stims. This is GREAT ! As usual, the T7 has kept my body temperature elevated all day, within a controllable range.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
vikinginc's back-workout wrap-up:

YouTube - An Epi(c) Gym Assault I

* shown:
- Uni-handle Two-arm Pull-ups - 3 sets of 10 reps
- seated cable rows - 1 (/3-4) sets of 10-12 reps
- a little pose-down