Russians ecdysterone Injectable log

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys lets put it to the test, im going to cycle like this.

Weeks 1- 3 300mg eod
Weeks 4- 6 400mg eod

From the research ive done here in russia it looks like this works best on individual muscles at the site of injection, plus. it can lower bad cholesterol, improve well being, promote sleep, and of course some lean body mass and strength.

I have just finished a pct, so thought id run this to see what happens, if it doesnt seem to work il stop,
I have purified water that is steralised, and vials that i have mixed up, as ecdysterone dissolves easily in warm water, so each injection will be 2 ml using at 22 1 inch gauge, the first injection will be tommorow, im not expecting much straight away.
Ive never used it before, and am not expecting much, one guy i know used it in the early 90,s and said it gave him a much better physique, he injected it into his weakest muscles, so thats what i will do.
Also im going to carry on with my 5 sets of each exercise with only 15 seconds of rest, so pretty intense heavy training, and low volume as you cant do as many reps.
This had been working very well for me until now.

Finaly my diet is spot on, im 5.4 percent bodyfat, currently 206 lb im 6,2, and 22.

I will be eating 100g carbs 2 times a day, plus 300 grams protein, and 40 grams healthy fats, i need this amout of carbs as i have a very fast metabolic rate, this is my maintenance level where i dont loose or gain weight.
If i start to notice im hungry more than normal i will increase the amount of carbs and fat, as i see fit.
Hope this will finaly address the questions people have asked about wether or not it works, i know transdermal edycsterone can work, but i wanted to try the injectable like the russians supposedly did.
much love and respect, stay tuned. Russian:dance:

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Definitely !

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Russianstat: Would you mind writing out your meals and the timing of them ? 5/4% is very impressive !!

Also, when are those carb meals consumed, and what carb sources ? Pre-workout = complex, and post-workout = simple ?

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Ok i eat 8 times a day, i eat on non workout days most of my carbs about 140 grams within 2 hours of wakening.

6 AM run for 10-15 minutes
6:50am breakfast 140 grams oats, buckwheat, and 40 grams of protein. 2000mg vitamin c 1000iu vitamin a

8:am 5 egg whites, 2 apples 2 spoons extra virgin olive oil

10:am 20 grams protein, maybe whey, and some kiwi or oranges

12pm salad, 2 chicken breasts, handfull of cashew nuts and 2 spoons extra virgin olive oil

2pm 2 bananas 7 egg whites 2 spoons peanut butter mixed in a blender. 1000iu vitamin a

4pm 1 apple, 2 oranges , any other fruit i can find 20 grams of nuts

6pm tomato juice, 40 grams casein protein, salad

8pm final meal, never carbs now just protein fast and slow release, and 4 grams of fish oils. Run for 15-25 minutes before bed.

Through the day i drink about 6 cups of green tea, and 3 gallons of water.

On workout days i use 60 grams of waxy maize before workout, and 60 grams straight after,

The only supps im using on this are fish oils, vitamin a, and vitamin c, i get a lot of vitamins in my diet, and dont feel the need to toxify my body by overloading it, i let my body tell me what it needs.
Hopefully we will be able to see exactly what edcysterone can do when used through injection, it can apparently cause an increase in hunger. And improve nitrogen retention, that makes it anabolic, but i want to know exactly what it does, how long it takes, and log it, if its any good, we will know after this log.
I was told it loves complex carbs, but i will wait to see how it works in my body, tommorow is the first injection, it will be in my right bicep, as i feel my biceps are lagging behind.

Hope this helps a bit, i will try to be as detailed as i can throughout on how i feel, and how potent 99percent pure ecdysterone is. Russian

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
subbed, great log this will be, R what ecdy extract are you using and where did this injectable idea come from?

Last edited:

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Holy hell Russian's back!!!! Glad to see you again bro! How have you been? I'm def subbed! If this works for you, I may try it in the future. You should do before/after pics as well

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hopefully we will be able to see exactly what edcysterone can do when used through injection, it can apparently cause an increase in hunger. And improve nitrogen retention, that makes it anabolic, but i want to know exactly what it does, how long it takes, and log it, if its any good, we will know after this log.
I was told it loves complex carbs, but i will wait to see how it works in my body, tommorow is the first injection, it will be in my right bicep, as i feel my biceps are lagging behind.

Hope this helps a bit, i will try to be as detailed as i can throughout on how i feel, and how potent 99percent pure ecdysterone is. Russian
The part I underlined, I've heard about. I've used oral ecdysterones before. They do increase hunger for sure. But I honestly didn't get much out of them. And I've never even heard of injecting them before. I'm very interested in your progress with this bro. You always come up with something interesting to run and log. Let the games begin!! :duel:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Russianstat: Would you mind writing out your meals and the timing of them ? 5/4% is very impressive !!

Also, when are those carb meals consumed, and what carb sources ? Pre-workout = complex, and post-workout = simple ?
I knew when you aked Russian this question, you'd be surprised by his response. He eats like 3 horses!! He literally eats twice as much as I do. He has a super-sonic metabolism. :dance:

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys for your support, i hope that the information in this log will be beneficial for us all. We are here to learn!!!

OK in reply to the questions, it goes a little something like this, i will post before and after pics after this log is complete, it gives me something to aim for.
A 22 gauge, i used a 23 last time and didnt like it so i guessed id try a 22, if its not very succesfull i will try a 25.

TG, I asked a few guys here in russia about the secret edycsterone and a few laughed and said its no secret, the secret is how its used, So i asked what do you mean, i said oraly its not very effective, some notice a difference but its hardly like russian dbol, So i said transdermal, they said, injectable, so i asked how and they said it was simple, you need purified water, totaly pure, boil it, 2 times, as it cools the second time you mix in your ecdysterone, and you make a fresh brew each day you cant leave it, so it will be a little work, but anything to try something new.
The one guy who owns a gym here and is a friend of my personal trainer said he injected his pecs and triceps for 2 months and his bench went up 80lb, he was already benching 300lb, so is that true, well we need to find out so here goes?

Wich ecdysterone am i using as at least 390 have been recognised, i wanted to use turkesterone, but couldnt get that, not pure anyway so im using Rhaponticum Carthamoides 99 percent certified pure, and it is supposedly the same as the original soviet...(secret) so hope that helps...

DAY 1

Ok so i mixed my brew 300mg and mixed in to 2 ml of purified water placed in a vial and left to cool. The injection site was my right bicep, and it was very painful, i think a 25 will be better i will try that tommorow, its quite thick the mixture and took about 2 minutes to inject carefully, i dont want a cist or an infection.

I wont be training today and im not expecting anything immediate, ive been doing loads of research on ecdysterone, here is what i found..

Botanical Source identification Info:
Plant Description of Cyanotis arachnoidea C.B.Clarke:
What is it?Beta-Ecdysterone
Ecdysterone Highlights and Potential uses:
Mechanism or How does Ecdysterone work?:
Natural source of ecdysterones:
Studies and Research findings:
Administrations and Application Guide:
Research Update and Findings of ecdysterone(20-hydroxyecdysone):

Botanical Source identification Info:

Cyanotis arachnoides C. B. Clarke
Botanical Source:Cyanotis arachnoides C. B. Clarke
Latins Names: Cyanotis arachnoides
Synoms:Cyanotis arachnoidea
Common Names: Zhen Zhu Lu Shui Cao,Lu Shui Cao, Pearl Dew Grass,Cockscomb Ginseng,**** Claw Ginseng, Great Blue Ear Grass,Cobweb hair blue Ear grass.
Plant Part Used:Root.
Collect: Dig out in autumn, clean clay and dry in the sun.
Character: pungent, light bitter, warm.
Habitat: Africa, Sri Lnaka, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, and southern China, in the center and south, often on rocky outcrops at forest margins, from 200~2300m.

Plant Description of Cyanotis arachnoidea C.B.Clarke:

Perennial, green or purple, more or less arachnose pubescent. Root fibrous, thickened,2-3mm across. stems dimorphic: vegetative shoot a rosette; flowering shoots 1-several, erect or ascending; longer stems somewhat decumbent basally, unbranched or sparsely branched. Rosette leaves lorate,8~15 by 1-2cm, apex acute, subglabrous to arachnoid pubescent on both surfaces; cauline leaves shorter, 3-7 by 0.7-1cm. Sheath cylindrical, 0.5~1.5cm long, densely arachnose. Inflorescence terminal,a cincinnus enclosed in biseriate bracteoles, subtended by spathe-like bracts,1~7 flowering branches from leaf axils; bract lorate-lanceolate,1.2~3.7 by 0.4~0.7cm, upper surface nearly glabrous, arachnoid pubescent beneath, margin ciliate; bracteoles drepanoid, ca.0.6~1 by 0.15~0.3cm.Flowers bisexual, actinomorphic; sepals 3, fused at base, lanceolate,4~6 by 1.3~2.2 mm, apex acuminate, hispid, base villous; petals 3, pink purple, 6.7~8.4 by 3~4.3mm, apex acute; anothers yellow, trapezoidal, ca. 1mm long; filament ca. 1cm long; ovary ca. 2 by 1~1.5 mm, apex hispid; style ca. 8mm long, barbate, hairs moniliform, purple. Capsules ca. 3 by 2 mm, apex mucronulate, hispid. Seed 2 per locule, ca.2 by 1mm, rugose, scrobiculate.

What is it?Beta-Ecdysterone

Beta-Ecdysterone,Also known as:ecdisten, ecdysone, isoinokosterone, 20-hydroxyecdysone,Suma,beta-ecdysterone, 20-beta-hydroxyecdysterone, beta-ecdysone,Cyanotis Vaga.
Beta-Ecdysterone is a naturally occurring phytochemical found in herbs such as Cyanotis vaga. It was first discovered in insects acting as an invertebrate polyhydroxylated sterolic growth hormone. However, it never received much attention because there was no cost-effective way to extract it. It's only recently that companies have developed a way to extract an extremely concentrated form of Beta-Ecdysterone standardised up to 97%.
It's known by other names of course, the technical name is 20-Beta-Hydroxyecdysterone and other common names are: ecdisten, ecdysone, isoinokosterone, 20-hydroxyecdysone and ecdysterone. Interestingly, it was first discovered in insects acting as an invertebrate polyhydroxylated sterolic growth hormone. Actually, insects depend on it for their survival.

20-hydroxyecdysone (Ecdysterone) is a naturally occurring ecdysteroid hormone produced by various plants including Cyanotis arachnoides(Cyanotis arachnoidea) and Cyanotis vaga. Upon its isolation, it quickly became apparent that it was taken up by insects feeding on the plant, and played a key role in cell proliferation, growth and apoptosis by controlling gene expression involved in ecdysis and metamorphosis. It acts through a heterodimeric receptor comprising the ecdysone receptor and the ultraspiracle proteins (USP) to cause a positive nitrogen balance in the body. When first isolated, there was little interest from the commercial sector due to the lack of a cost-effective way to extract or synthesise the chemical. However, recent breakthroughs have meant that it can now be isolated in an extremely concentrated form. This has led to experimentation with its use as an anabolic steroid in sport and bodybuilding.
Scientists have performed over 50 studies on ecdysterone to conclude one resounding agreement: Ecdysterone is safe and it improves nearly every bodily function...without side effects. Muscle Growth

Ecdysterone Highlights and Potential uses:

Research indicates that Ecdysterone may be useful in the treatment of:

Cardiovascular disease
Fatigue/Weakness
Catabolism (muscle wasting)
Impaired immune function
Sperm mobility

A Drastic Increase in Lean Body Mass
Increased Endurance
Stimulates Metabolism
Improves Nerve Function and Enhances Erythropoiesis (the development of mature red blood cells (erythrocytes))
Maintains Healthy Blood Sugar
Reduces Adipose Tissue
Improves Nearly Every Bodily Function Including Brain and Liver
It's Safe and Effective for Men, Women, and Even Teenagers
Prevents the Loss of Muscle Mass while Promoting Growth of Muscle Fibers

More benefit and Functions:

Increases protein synthesis
Improves nearly every bodily function
Stimulates protein synthesis in nervous tissue and increases nerve function
Increases growth anabolicly in vertebrates including humans
Increases total protein and glycogen content in muscles
Increases myofibrilar proteins more efficiently than the anabolic steroids Methandrostenolone, the most potent steroid, Dianabol
Suppresses hypoglycemia while powerfully stabilizing blood sugar levels
Perfect glycemic regulator leading to constant energy and feeling of well-being
Stimulates incorporation of glycogen into proteinaceous tissue such as liver and muscle
Prevents high blood sugar levels and high insulin levels thereby halting fat production
Pushes nutrients into muscle and organ tissue yielding better muscle growth and repair
Possesses potent cholesterol-lowering effect.
Stimulates the phospholipids that are linked to enormous health benefits when stimulated
Lowers cholesterol having a potent hepatoprotective action.
Cell membrane stabilizing properties
Analgestic properties and a potent antioxidative effect
Anti-arrhythmia stabilizing properties.
Powerful anti-inflammatory properties
Positive effect on the skin improving: keratinization, differentiation and acne.
Works against high cortisol levels as an anti-catabolic agent by reducing stressors such as inflammation, preventing cortisol from being released
Vastly increases athletic performance by increasing work capacity, body-weight, lung capacity, and VO2 max while also increasing exhalation of CO2.
Increases lean muscle tissue and reduces adipose content
Reduces fatigue and apathy, yet increases speed and strength

Should be interesting, im stoked, thanks again for your support everyone... lets get it on!!!

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Im in Ruski!

Hey, now its just like old times, great to have you here!!! no i need to find piston pump, and we are all set... Thanks for coming along druk. thats friend. Russian

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im here bro. i just wonder how safe this is.... keep everything sterile man its a very interesting experiment you got going. If this works people might start doing it.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
im here bro. i just wonder how safe this is.... keep everything sterile man its a very interesting experiment you got going. If this works people might start doing it.
Thanks bro, and its great to have you here, im hoping it will go well, ive been very carefull with using new syringes and needles, and making sure everything is clean, the ecdysterone has been lab tested as pure so i hope it is, thanks for joining, lets get this on the road, and find out if it works.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Hey piston how do you rate assault im thinking of buying some and logging it, after this cycle, i love kre- alkalyn, and beta alanine, and i like the look of this... Cheers bro, any feed back would be very much appreciated.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE

Well its about 3 hours after my injection, bicep is still sore, so got the wife to massage it for me, ive noticed already the muscle feels pumped, so i did 16 wide grip hanging pullups, i swear, it cant be placebo effect, but it wasnt stronger, but the pump on my right bicep was much more so than my left one, maybe some inflamation, but you know that pump you feel from creatine when its kicked in, it felt like that, after the pullups i could hardly bend or straighten my bicep.
If this continues, along with the other effects, im going to be enjoying this ride..Much love russian

Just some extra info, when im bulking i take in 500-700 grams of carbs, my body burns carbs very well, im starting to think maybe on this cycle if i continue to have pumps, or if the effects start to become noticeable, i might increase calories, as ecdysterone increases the rate by wich you metablolise protein and carbs, im getting excited!!!!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i def reccommend Assault, youll love it. If youre looking for a creatine then this one has you covered. Youll notice the delicious flavor of blue raz first, then in the gym it gives nice endurance, pump, focus and overall muscle performance increases. if you need a discount code at the musclepharm.com website i can get you one.

jacobcoile

Awards
Good luck with this Russian! I've Always been interested in Ecdy, and you are injecting it? = I'm Sub'd.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i def reccommend Assault, youll love it. If youre looking for a creatine then this one has you covered. Youll notice the delicious flavor of blue raz first, then in the gym it gives nice endurance, pump, focus and overall muscle performance increases. if you need a discount code at the musclepharm.com website i can get you one.
Hey brah, I don't want to hijack Russian's thread here, but do you have a decent test-booster at musclepharm? I'll be on a natty run for the rest of the year after this cycle. I'm interested in trying out something new. :head:

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Hey brah, I don't want to hijack Russian's thread here, but do you have a decent test-booster at musclepharm? I'll be on a natty run for the rest of the year after this cycle. I'm interested in trying out something new. :head:

HEY whats going on TG coming over here hijacking my thread in full view of the other members, dont let that methytren get to your head, coming here with your airs and graces... Im jus kidding.
I heard that battle fuel is quite exciting too, ive been looking at some of the ingredients, Arasyn wich is AA, I think is a cool addition too, its great to have an inside man at muscle pharm TG...wink wink nod nod...in pistons direction.:dance:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah Battle Fuel is our Test booster. I have a tub of it sitting in my closet that i will be tapping into here within the week. I can let you guys know my observations then. The formula looks very solid thats all i can tell you right now. Im on my last week of methylXT and megaTRN and the reccommendation for battle fuel is to start one week before PCT so im just waiting a couple days longer.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Yeah Battle Fuel is our Test booster. I have a tub of it sitting in my closet that i will be tapping into here within the week. I can let you guys know my observations then. The formula looks very solid thats all i can tell you right now. Im on my last week of methylXT and megaTRN and the reccommendation for battle fuel is to start one week before PCT so im just waiting a couple days longer.
:think: i thought you were staying natty for a while???

how is the trn for strength gains?

russianstar

Awards
  • Established

I know this wasnt directed at me, but i found mega tren to be very good, great for cutting too, if i used it on a bulk i think it is stronger than most for strength. However i used it on a cut, i got good strength gains, but mainly noticed it hardend me up like a stone.:woohoo:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
eh, im not pushing it too much with the weight, my joints dont feel too good. It has gone up but i wouldnt say anything big. The first time i used it a year or two back i felt a great boost in strength prewo but i have the same bottle so maybe the quality degraded??? im not sure. its good for hardening tho.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
eh, im not pushing it too much with the weight, my joints dont feel too good. It has gone up but i wouldnt say anything big. The first time i used it a year or two back i felt a great boost in strength prewo but i have the same bottle so maybe the quality degraded??? im not sure. its good for hardening tho.

Did you keep them in the freezer, or in your special goodies draw? I always used to keep all mine in that special place, when you open it its so exciting, all those lovely things, with the fancy packaging, now i keep it all in the freezer. Yeah i noticed my ankles and shins were really sore on this, it seemed to dry my bones.. have you found anything similar pistonpunk?:

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
this looks completely crazy and amazing.....definitely watching you Russian, lets hope the results are you having a few more pounds of muscle to show off. :head:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you keep them in the freezer, or in your special goodies draw? I always used to keep all mine in that special place, when you open it its so exciting, all those lovely things, with the fancy packaging, now i keep it all in the freezer. Yeah i noticed my ankles and shins were really sore on this, it seemed to dry my bones.. have you found anything similar pistonpunk?:
so youre the guy that started that thread.....:think: :nono:

russianstar

Awards
  • Established

Of course im not you monkey, you should know me better!!!! if you dont remember check the thread, i actualy put in a good word for you..:smite:
You know i have nothing but admiration for you bro, sorry piston, will you forgive me?

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
DAY 2

I decided that as i am probably not going to see the results i want for a while i will inject every day for the first week.

2ND INJECTION..

I decided to inject my left bicep this morning using a 25, wich was much nicer to be honest so thanks guys for that suggestion, it was still a slow injection, but i made sure everything was really clean, i washed and used hydrogen peroxide 4 percent on my arm before and after the injection.

My right bicep is still pumped from yesterday, but other than that i dont feel anything, im going to do some bicep training today at they gym along with back training, DC style so we will see how it goes.
One thing i did feel yesterday evening was really relaxed, i slept really well too, im sure its placebo, but its a nice one.
Cant wait for a few weeks, i asked how long it takes to start working, the general feeling is after a week, so hopefully injecting every day this first week will speed things up.

Much love and respect..escpecialy to you pistonPUMP Russian.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
A quick update.

I went to the gym, and it went something like this,,,

Bent over rows 55 kilo x 12, 7, 7, 5, 4 in between i stop to just take 15 slow deep breaths.

Cable pull downs wide grip 110 kilo x 10, 8, 6, 6 , 2 my grip went in my forearms on this last set.

Cable pull downs close grip palms pointing in 110 kilo x 9, 6, 5, 5,3

Weighted chin ups shoulder width apart grip palms pointing away 40 kilo x 7, 4, 3, 2, 0 I failed on this last one, just had nothing left.

Seated concentrated bicep curls one arm at a time28 kilo x 8, 5, 5, 5, 4 managed same numbers with each arm

Repeat with 22 kilo dumbell x 9, 5, 4, 4, 2 again same numbers with each arm, but i could have done more with my right arm, it felt very strong.

Cable curls wide grip, 80 kilo x 8, 6, 6, 6, 4

Cable curls close grip 80 kilo x 7, 7, 6, 6, 6

Barbell ezee bar curls 50 kilo x 7, 5, 4, 4, 5
repeat. x 5, 4, 4, 3, 2

Barbell curls wide grip 21's 30 kilo x 21

Barbell curls close grip 21's 30 kilo x 21

I had to finish even if i wanted to carry on, as the pump in each bicep was so painfull, it was swollen, i couldnt even zip my top up after i had a shower, and couldnt tidy my hair, I like it, i have a feeling im going to get some growth with this injectable edycsterone, if it boosts test naturaly as well, could be perfect for a pct, or just a natty cycle.

Summary

My thoughts so far is that this has potential, either for strength or growth, im not entirely sure, but hopefully this log will show if it works or doesnt, so far the signs are.. its going to kick hasssss. Respect Russian

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

He slipped that one in on us, didn't he mate??!! Should've known it. I don't blame him really. If you mention you're going to run something, all the saviours around here come out of the woodwork worrying about your liver's soul or some sh*t!! :fool2: I would have liked to have subscribed to his cycle though, if he would have logged it!! . :sad:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've heard that freezing your supps is not only unecessary, but also may be detrimental to the actives in the compounds. I just store mine in my dresser drawer. 2 drawers actually. I have a lot of gear!!! 3 years worth at least!! :fool2:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hahah lol you guys are a funny bunch.

its all cool russian i didnt think you would do something like that but that kinda caught me off guard. call me whatever you like.

yeah i just a bit tired of loggin at this point. It was a small run so i didnt feel the need. I have alot of logs that im subbed to anyway so that takes up alot of my time here anyway. Ive considered going natty for good but fact is i just love to be "on". Im gonna do a PCT for october and im considering a real mild epi pulse for november with a light pct in december. natty jan and feb. and a huge shutdown cycle for march april :twisted:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've heard that freezing your supps is not only unecessary, but also may be detrimental to the actives in the compounds. I just store mine in my dresser drawer. 2 drawers actually. I have a lot of gear!!! 3 years worth at least!! :fool2:
im with you homie, i dont store anythign in the freezer. Thats for my food!!!!!! haha i dont want moisture etc having a chance and changine my compound i think if its not for long (over 2yrs) then the stuff is fine in a dark dry cool drawer. jmo.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah i just a bit tired of loggin at this point. It was a small run so i didnt feel the need. I have alot of logs that im subbed to anyway so that takes up alot of my time here anyway. Ive considered going natty for good but fact is i just love to be "on". Im gonna do a PCT for october and im considering a real mild epi pulse for november with a light pct in december. natty jan and feb. and a huge shutdown cycle for march april :twisted:
You won't hear me telling you not to run gear!! LMAO. I honestly don't blame you bro. A lot of people freak the fukk out around here when someone runs a cycle! Why are they even here? Just to harass those of us who like steroids?! :smite: After this cycle I'm on now, I will have been "ON" for 70 days total, out of almost 300 days this year. Yeah, that sounds fukkin' extreme! Gimme a freakin' break! :frustrate I said that this would be my last cycle this year, but in all honesty, it's probably just the last one I'll log! I've been considering a pulse cycle later on myself, maybe after Thanksgiving. It's a nice little way to stay on!! :icon_lol:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You won't hear me telling you not to run gear!! LMAO. I honestly don't blame you bro. A lot of people freak the fukk out around here when someone runs a cycle! Why are they even here? Just to harass those of us who like steroids?! :smite: I said that this would be my last cycle this year, but in all honesty, it's probably just the last one I'll log! I've been considering a pulse cycle as well piston. It's a nice little way to stay on!! :icon_lol:
yeah, im sorry but for anyone who said steroids arent addicting i have to disagree. Im just honestly thinking of the long term effects esp with gear and serms etc.

pulsing, i wasnt a supporter to be honest but i think if its done right it can be okay for the hpta.. Fact is, im getting fckkin tired of PCT's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smite:

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
it was.........

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb0CqAhLWWs"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Ok thanks to you guys, ive got my stuff out of the freezer, and trying to find somewhere to put it, can you all just keep your mouth closed, giving me all this hassle, and coming here a second time TG and hijacked my thread like ....you got a death wish bro..

LOL im just jokin wiv ya.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
lol your English is improving in leaps n bounds...

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, maybe too good. :rasp: Just kiddin' my russian brother! :stick:

LOL Im gunna get you back dont worry, im just patiently waiting in the shadows......watch your back TG.:smite:

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
A quick update, as there is something to share, both biceps are still fully pumped, not like as if ive just completed a workout, but still gorged full of blood, and vascular looking. I like eddy hes a nice fella.