Chub's Winter bulk with Activate Xtreme + RPM

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Hi! :think:

Ok this is my first log so we’ll see how it goes…

Weight: 182lbs

Height: 5'11"

BF: Not so sure on this one. I measured it with one of those machines you hold in your hand and it came out with 18% but I don’t think it’s that high.

Goal: My main goal is to bulk up over the winter up until Feb. I’ve been training for just over 2 years. When I first started going to the gym I was around 147lbs. Now I’m at 183lbs and making some nice gains. My diet has also improved a lot along the way.

Diet:

3000 cals a day from whole foods. Clean as possible. Chicken, red meat, lots of turkey. Tuna steaks more than cans, pasta, oats, nuts, lots of fruit and veg. Other 1500 cals from whole fat milk ( half gallon a day) Gallon of water a day.

My macro breakdown is something like the following depending on what shifts I’m working. On my days off (2 a week) or if I’m working nights it’ll be number 1 mostly

1. 40p 40c 20f
2. 30p 30c 40f
3. 30p 40c 30f

I’ll be having one cheat day a week. On these cheat days I’ll be eating at work mostly anything up to 6000 cals. In general I’ll be aiming for 4000-4500 everyday. I used to find it really hard to put on weight but my diet at the moment seems to be working for me. I’ve cleaned it up a lot. I’d be really chuffed if I managed to add 14 lbs by feb. I have to really eat a lot to make gains.

Supplements

Activate Xtreme (Dosing 2 in the am and 2 pm. for four weeks, week 5-6 five caps)
RPM (Dosing 3x 70-80mins before workout) not sure about off days.
Purple Wraath (during workout 2 scoops)
Creatine Mono (20g a day spread throughout the day)
Gut Health (before bed)

I’ll be introducing Orange Triad, fish oil caps, Poseidon and NoXidant 2/3 weeks into the log as I’ve not ordered them yet. I really don’t want to come down with any winter flu or cold. My gf seems to get ill every year around Christmas and new year. It puts her out for 2 weeks. Hopefully I don’t catch it.

Skin: I’ll also be logging changes to my skin. I’ve got some stretch marks starting to show on my left bicep. Also my arms and shoulders are quite spotty. I’ve been using Java Lather the last couple of weeks with great success, its clearing the spots up nicely. I’ll carry on using it throughout the next few months also adding flawless cream to my arms too.
I’ll be logging on the following each day.

Strength
Sleep
Focus
Motivation
Energy
Aggression and mood
Libido (I expect my libido will shoot up in a week or so)
Pump and Vascularity
Food intake

And anything else that I can think of.

Comments and suggestions welcome :)

Last edited:
Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

I started my AX on Saturday but didn't have time to start the log so I’m on day 4 now. I have some time between shifts today so i can update. No gym today as I’m working all day so I’ll speak about yesterday!

Done shoulders last night, was pretty tired. Had been travelling for quite a bit of the day but decided i would hit the gym when i got home around 8pm. I don't normally train at night so it was a change.

Strength: Good

Sleep: Got to bed quite late last night, slept like a log when i finally got there.

Focus: Not very focused, ended up speaking to one of my old mangers for a while.

Motivation: It's there. Soon as i got off the train i walked my gf home then got changed and hit the gym.

Energy: Had been eating rubbish all day since I’d been out of town. Felt quite drained so i didn't push myself too hard.

Aggression and mood: Rubbish mood all day. Done a lot of shopping with the gf and the shops were just so hot. Had a pounding sore head most of Sunday. Yesterday it wasn't too bad.

Libido: Libido has been normal

Pump and Vascularity: Good pump in my biceps nothing special.

Food intake: Was pretty unclean. Was eating on the go. It'll go down as one of my cheat days :D

I'm a member at a country club, it’s not a big gym but it’s got a bench and bar. Multi gym thing (jungle gym :p) plenty cardio machines and free weights.

I go to another gym across the road to do my legs. They have a lot more resistance machines. They're getting in a smiths machine today so I’ll be able to start doing squats!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Enjoy the anger and aggression that comes from this stack. By far my favorite NHA stack.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Enjoy the anger and aggression that comes from this stack. By far my favorite NHA stack.
I intend to! Thanks for dropping by :)

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Day 5

Another day of working all day! Gym day tomorrow though. Can't wait, I’m going to take my AX dose pre workout along with RPM.

Strength: N/A

Sleep: Only got 6 hours of sleep last night. Just stayed up too late. Was like a floating log most of the morning till I got some pasta in. I thought my morning shake I had would wake me up a bit..

Focus: N/A

Motivation: Can’t wait to do chest tomorrow

Energy: Not bad considering I didn’t get much sleep.

Aggression and mood: Quite happy today, looking forward to the gym, week is flying by!

Libido: Still normal

Pump and Vascularity: normal

Food intake: I’m finding it quite hard to eat clean while working spilt shifts. I’m working 11am-3pm then 5pm till 1:30am :( I’m coming 600-1000 cals short of my target on these days. I’ll chuck in a chocolate fudge cake or some onion rings just to get the cals up.

Last edited:
shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Food intake: I’m finding it quite hard to eat clean while working spilt shifts. I’m working 11am-3pm then 5pm till 1:30am :( I’m coming 600-1000 cals short of my target on these days. I’ll chuck in a chocolate fudge cake or some onion rings just to get the cals up.
The only reason I eat as much as I do is because I dedicate one day out of the week to cooking all my foods, then bring it all to work with me. I seriously walk into the office every Monday with about 10#'s of chicken, 5 cans of tuna, all kinds of veggies, fruits, pre-cooked pasta, oatmeal, etc... My bag weighs like 25#'s. LOL. Then all you need is a microwave and you're good to go! Just something to think about. It sure beats getting your calories from sweets and junk food.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
The only reason I eat as much as I do is because I dedicate one day out of the week to cooking all my foods, then bring it all to work with me. I seriously walk into the office every Monday with about 10#'s of chicken, 5 cans of tuna, all kinds of veggies, fruits, pre-cooked pasta, oatmeal, etc... My bag weighs like 25#'s. LOL. Then all you need is a microwave and you're good to go! Just something to think about. It sure beats getting your calories from sweets and junk food.
I get time in the mornings and before bed to cook for the next day. I'll do big shops to buy in all the potatos,pasta, meat etc for that week. I find if i'm cooking meat and having it a day later its quite dry. I'll have to become more inventive.

Do you mix your pasta up with anything and reheat it? I don't usually heat mine up again.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
I get time in the mornings and before bed to cook for the next day. I'll do big shops to buy in all the potatos,pasta, meat etc for that week. I find if i'm cooking meat and having it a day later its quite dry. I'll have to become more inventive.

Do you mix your pasta up with anything and reheat it? I don't usually heat mine up again.
Yeah, meat can be a little iffy. I'm not a fan of microwaving steaks cuz they definitely dry out (and I like them nice and bloody :twisted:), but I find that as long as chicken is marinated correctly it still tastes great 5 days later. Probably helps that I grill my chicken breasts on an open fire, and keep them in plastic bags which will contain moisture.

I put my pasta in a bowl, sprinkle a little water on it (just a little), and microwave it with a paper towel over top.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, meat can be a little iffy. I'm not a fan of microwaving steaks cuz they definitely dry out (and I like them nice and bloody :twisted:), but I find that as long as chicken is marinated correctly it still tastes great 5 days later. Probably helps that I grill my chicken breasts on an open fire, and keep them in plastic bags which will contain moisture.

I put my pasta in a bowl, sprinkle a little water on it (just a little), and microwave it with a paper towel over top.
I'll have to start marinating my turkey and steak. I normally have it pretty plain, a bit of seasoning on top and some hemp oil. I prefer taking in potatoes, they seem to stay nice and moist.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
In for another AX log......

Good luck OP.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi! :think:

Ok this is my first log so we’ll see how it goes…

Weight: 182lbs

Height: 5'11"

BF: Not so sure on this one. I measured it with one of those machines you hold in your hand and it came out with 18% but I don’t think it’s that high.

Goal: My main goal is to bulk up over the winter up until Feb. I’ve been training for just over 2 years. When I first started going to the gym I was around 147lbs. Now I’m at 183lbs and making some nice gains. My diet has also improved a lot along the way.

Diet:

3000 cals a day from whole foods. Clean as possible. Chicken, red meat, lots of turkey. Tuna steaks more than cans, pasta, oats, nuts, lots of fruit and veg. Other 1500 cals from whole fat milk ( half gallon a day) Gallon of water a day.

My macro breakdown is something like the following depending on what shifts I’m working. On my days off (2 a week) or if I’m working nights it’ll be number 1 mostly

1. 40p 40c 20f
2. 30p 30c 40f
3. 30p 40c 30f

I’ll be having one cheat day a week. On these cheat days I’ll be eating at work mostly anything up to 6000 cals. In general I’ll be aiming for 4000-4500 everyday. I used to find it really hard to put on weight but my diet at the moment seems to be working for me. I’ve cleaned it up a lot. I’d be really chuffed if I managed to add 14 lbs by feb. I have to really eat a lot to make gains.

Supplements

Activate Xtreme (Dosing 2 in the am and 2 pm. for four weeks, week 5-6 five caps)
RPM (Dosing 3x 70-80mins before workout) not sure about off days.
Purple Wraath (during workout 2 scoops)
Creatine Mono (20g a day spread throughout the day)
Gut Health (before bed)

I’ll be introducing Orange Triad, fish oil caps, Poseidon and NoXidant 2/3 weeks into the log as I’ve not ordered them yet. I really don’t want to come down with any winter flu or cold. My gf seems to get ill every year around Christmas and new year. It puts her out for 2 weeks. Hopefully I don’t catch it.

Skin: I’ll also be logging changes to my skin. I’ve got some stretch marks starting to show on my left bicep. Also my arms and shoulders are quite spotty. I’ve been using Java Lather the last couple of weeks with great success, its clearing the spots up nicely. I’ll carry on using it throughout the next few months also adding flawless cream to my arms too.
I’ll be logging on the following each day.

Strength
Sleep
Focus
Motivation
Energy
Aggression and mood
Libido (I expect my libido will shoot up in a week or so)
Pump and Vascularity
Food intake

And anything else that I can think of.

Comments and suggestions welcome :)
Looks good, Chub...Yeah, the BIA way of measuring BF is waaay out (depends on sooo many things, like hydration levels, when trained and eaten, etc.), most often by up to 10% BF!...Anyways, good luck bulking :)

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Looks good, Chub...Yeah, the BIA way of measuring BF is waaay out (depends on sooo many things, like hydration levels, when trained and eaten, etc.), most often by up to 10% BF!...Anyways, good luck bulking :)
Thanks :D Glad you popped in for a look! The last month I’ve been using RPM my weight has stayed the same but it looks like i've lost some bf, not by a lot but noticeable in the mirror. I haven't been doing any cardio, maybe the odd row but not often. A little bit of swimming but nothing over the top!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Day 6

All the dumbbells in the gym are in kg but I’ll convert them to pounds.
DB Bench Press

55's x 8
66’s x 6
66’s x 6
66’s x 6
66’s x 6

DB Incline

55’s x 8
55’s x 8
55’s x 8
55’s x 4
55’s x 3

DB flies

27.5’s x 8
27.5’s x 8
22’s x 8

Cable lat pull

17.5 x 8
20 x 6
22.5 x 8
20 x 8
20 x 8

Wide grip pull-ups

3 sets of 4 :(

So today was chest and some back. Smith Machine isn’t in yet so I couldn’t do squats, decided to hold off legs for the day.

Strength: Strength was up a lot today. I wouldn’t say it’s the AX as it doesn’t normally kick in for me till around week 2/3. Managed the 66lbs fine, which I’m pleased about! Been struggling with them for a while but I’ve finally got them. The longer I go without alcohol the higher my strength seems to be getting. Almost a month now since I’ve got completely hammered which is good for me as it was every week before. I don’t like touching the stuff much anymore, I’d rather get a good nights sleep and be fresh for the gym in the morning.

Sleep: Had 6 hours of solid sleep. When I woke up I kept dozing off again and woke up an hour before I was suppose to be working out. Nailed a shake then got to the gym. Took my AX and RPM about 45mins beforehand. RPM normally kicks in after 80-90minutes for me.

Motivation: Always there.

Energy: Energy was good, kicked in a lot more half way through my workout. Was buzzing for up to 2 hours afterwards. Going to play with my RPM dosing times a bit. Maybe try 120mins instead of the 80mins

Aggression and mood: Happy, aggression up slightly. Been quite sarcastic all day

Libido: Still normal, not seen my gf today either :(

Pump and Vascularity: Good pump in my lats. Forearms are getting more vascular, some nice blue veins popping up!

Food intake: Didn’t get a big breakfast as I had planned. Ate just under 4000 cals so I’m happy. Had a pretty sore belly tonight but after a green tea it was fine. Quite gassy too.

Now I’m off to lick some Gut Health and watch Season 8 Episode 1 of Smallville. Sooooooooooooo excited! :D

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Day 7

No gym today. sat/sun/mon will be gym days :)

Sleep: 6 hours sleep again

Motivation: I need to stop weighing myself every day. I was down 4lbs from the last time i weighed myself 6 days ago. its up and down like a yo yo. Its annoying to see it drop. Still have the motivation, its just a kick in the nuts to see my weight go down. I'll start using the mirror more and weigh myself once every 1 or 2 weeks.

Energy: ok

Aggression and mood: Stressed and annoyed. Short staffed at work and customers are just getting on my moobs. Back into work at 5 till 11pm. Aggression been rising rapidly. Can’t wait to hit the gym tomorrow.

Libido: To stressed today to think of anything like that. Its slowly raising as the day goes on.

Pump and Vascularity: Forearms same as yesterday.

Food intake: I’m going to eat whatever I want today :) Currently munching on a curry.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
:D

[ame="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=W_eCIjr1Mb0&feature=related"]YouTube - Limp Bizkit Break Stuff Uncensored Explict[/ame]

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks :D Glad you popped in for a look! The last month I’ve been using RPM my weight has stayed the same but it looks like i've lost some bf, not by a lot but noticeable in the mirror. I haven't been doing any cardio, maybe the odd row but not often. A little bit of swimming but nothing over the top!
All good.

All the dumbbells in the gym are in kg but I’ll convert them to pounds.

Sleep: Had 6 hours of solid sleep. When I woke up I kept dozing off again and woke up an hour before I was suppose to be working out. Nailed a shake then got to the gym. Took my AX and RPM about 45mins beforehand. RPM normally kicks in after 80-90minutes for me.

Conversion? LOL, you guys are funny; you like to make it seem like you're lifitng more than you are :D...Yeah, RPM seems to kick in at 80-90 minutes for me, too.

Motivation: I need to stop weighing myself every day. I was down 4lbs from the last time i weighed myself 6 days ago. its up and down like a yo yo. Its annoying to see it drop. Still have the motivation, its just a kick in the nuts to see my weight go down. I'll start using the mirror more and weigh myself once every 1 or 2 weeks.

Your weight WILL fluctuate on a daily basis (and even DURING the day, if you ever take it several times, just to see what it's like at different times, etc.). The mirror is a more accurate assessment of how you are doing (as long as you know what you look like at different body composition and can notice body changes). Or going from body composition, if you can get it done...Keep it up...

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Conversion? LOL, you guys are funny; you like to make it seem like you're lifitng more than you are :D
haha not at all! Most people around AM seem to use lbs so i thought i would too! :icon_lol:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha not at all! Most people around AM seem to use lbs so i thought i would too! :icon_lol:
If I put stats I DO put the lb conversion in too, because for some reason most people have difficulty translating kg :D

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
My mum asked me today if i've stopped growing yet. They just don't understand :trout:

Arms today!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Pre workout shake

50g oats
80g frozen cherries
100g frozen blackberries
3 whole eggs
10ml Hemp oil :)
little bit of pineapple juice too

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
log looks good. Hell of a stack, glad to see the RPM in there I love that friggin product. Also, let me know how the Poseidon is treating you

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Day 8

Today was bi's and tri's. Usually do tris with chest though. Tomorrow is shoulders and some legs!

Strength: Good strength today. Pull ups were good, nice and slow!

Sleep: Couldn't get to sleep for ages last night, no idea how long i got, maybe 5/6hours.

Focus: Focus was crappy. Need to start working out solo

Motivation: Still motivated, next two days are gym days.

Energy: Great in the morning and afternoon, crap in the evening.

Aggression and mood: Crappy mood all day. Agression high in the evening. Had to throw 3 guys out due to them being retards. First one left after walking over some seats, 2nd one threw is drink on the seat then left. The third one had already vommed on the table then squared up to me..by that point i was pretty angry so i launched him out the doors :trout:

Libido: High in the morning, nothing much in the evening.

Pump and Vascularity: Good bicep pump today. Forearms too, very veiny!

Food intake: Too much carbs in the evening for my liking, makes me feel all bloated and crappy. had a shake before work which gave me a sicky feeling.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Day 8

Shoulders last night. Didn’t get time to update yesterday so Day 8 and 9 will be posted today! Missed my 2nd dose of AX yesterday as I stayed at my gf’s house which I didn’t plan on doing.

Seated Dumbbell Military Press

55’s x 5 (PR)
55’s x 5 (PR)
55’s x 5 (PR)
44’s x 6
44’s x 6
44’s x 6

Cable upright row

27.5 x 8
27.5 x 8
27.5 x 8

Dumbbell Lat Row

77 x 6
66 x 8
66 x 8

Standing Front Dumbbell Raises

33 x 8
33 x 8
33 x 8

Done a resistance machine for lower back. Not sure what its called.

35 x 10
35 x 10
40 x 10

Back row on a resistance machine

35 x 8
40 x 8
40 x 8

I could probably do with revising my training program at some point. I never stick to doing the same thing each time, I’ll always be mixing it up, don’t stick to certain reps and sets etc.

Well pleased with breaking my personal record for seated dumbbell military press. Strength was through the roof!

Strength: Strength was great yesterday.

Sleep: Nice deep sleep.

Focus: Great focus, best workout I’d had in a long time!

Motivation: Trained in the evening yesterday, usually train in the morning so it was a nice change. I was looking forward to training all day.

Energy: Kept going, finished my workout in 56minutes. I’m normally there for an hour and a half which I know is too long. I need to train solo more often!

Aggression and mood: Happy. Good aggression when I was in the gym.

Libido: “ You have an unusually high sex drive” so my gf told me last night :D

Pump and Vascularity: Good pump in my anterior deltoid ( I think that’s what you call it!) Noticed they’re starting to grow nicely. biceps and forearms.

Food intake: had Sunday lunch at my gf’s house. God knows how much I ate lol

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Day 9

Today was chest and some legs. Started off with a little row to get warmed up. Got bored quite quickly, after about 3minutes. Really need to get used to doing cardio for when I cut in feb/march. Feeling really drained today. Didn’t do much on legs either.

DB Bench Press

55's x 8
55’s x 8
66’s x 6
66’s x 4
55’s x 6

DB Incline

55’s x 5
55’s x 6

Cable cross over

10 x 12
7.5 x 12
7.5 x 15

Leg Press

90 x 10
100 x 8
110 x 8

Leg extension

40 x 10
50 x 8
60 x 8

Strength: Strength was ok, not as good as last night.

Sleep: Woke up once during the night. Took me awhile to get to sleep. 5 hours sleep maybe 6.

Focus: pretty rubbish

Motivation: Felt like giving the gym a miss this morning.

Energy: Drained and sleepy in the morning. Had a lie down for 5mins and woke up 30mins later.

Aggression and mood: Aggression was there. Getting annoyed at the smallest things, snapping. Working well for me when I get to the gym. Just feel crappy today. I need more sleep.

Libido: Nothing today so far

Pump and Vascularity: Wrists are getting really veiny

Food intake: Done some food shopping today. Munching on a subway at the moment. Drank a lot of water today, I’m peeing every 30minutes!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Day 10

No gym today, working most of the day.

Sleep: 5/6hours

Motivation: Work and more work :(

Energy: Drained in the morning, legs felt like lead.

Aggression and mood: Grumpy

Libido: High tonight.

Pump and Vascularity: Normal.

Food intake: just over 3,500 today.

Arms tomorrow :)

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Day 11

So i never go round to going to the gym. Over slept and got around 10 hours sleep that day. Had a nap in the afternoon, felt like crap and drained all day.

Sleep: To much!

Motivation: None

Energy: None

Aggression and mood: Aggression high,Crappy mood

Libido: high

Pump and Vascularity: nothing new

Food intake: CRAP!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Ok so yesterday is out of the way. Back on track today. Arms tonight, working 12-6 then straight to the gym. Chest tomorrow and shoulders sat night.

Ordered my basket full from NP. It was shipped yesterday so should come this time next week! None java in stock :( I'd been waiting for the fish oils to come back in stock before ordering, then waited till i was paid and there was no java left by that tiem. Got some flawless in the basket though :D

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Just my luck! Java jumbo bar back in stock today :(

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Day 12

So tonight i done arms. Started off with some dead lifts as the gym was dead! Not much room to do deadlifts when there’s other people in. I’m adding deadlifts into my routine and will be doing them once a week. I haven’t done them for months. Hopefully I’ll be adding squats in next week.

I haven’t really done a lot of deadlifting so my lifts are pretty rubbish. Max I’ve done around 6 months ago was 110kg.

1x 60kg 6x
3x 70kg 6x
1x 80kg 6x
1x 60kg 10x

The sweat was dripping off me by the time I’d finished. Hadn’t even started arms yet! Thought my heart was going to pop out my chest it was beating so hard.

1x 5 pull ups
2x 6 pull ups

Preacher curl on the jungle gym

2x 50lbs 8x (plus the bar, not sure how heavy it is)
1x 60lbs 6x

Tricep Rope Extension

4x 50lbs 8x

Skull crushers

3x 12.5kg 8x

Strength: Alright, nothing crazy

Sleep: Had around 8-9 hours sleep last night.

Focus: Forgot my head phones so had nothing to listen to on the way to the gym. ACDC was in the CD player though so wasn’t to bad. Focus was there. Pretty tired by the end of my workout.

Motivation: Back again!

Energy: Pretty good.

Aggression and mood: Alright mood today. Aggression up

Libido: Normal

Pump and Vascularity: Insane pump on my forearms, put this down to the deadlifts I think. Felt really tight and thick. Solid biceps. My upper left bicep had an insane pump. Don’t usually get a pump that high up on my arm. Solid like a brick! Palms, wrists and forearms getting more vascular.

Food intake: Just under 4k today. Carbs not as high as I’d of liked them to me. Protein alright amount.

Overall a good day, didn't spend too long in the gym tonight. Doing shoulders tomorrow lunchtime.

Chest feels a lot harder the last couple of days. Can really feel my upper abs to which is quite strange, not really been doing much work on them. There not visable but seem to poke out a bit. Got some positive comments on my arms last night from a friend i hadn't seen in a couple weeks :)

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
My body's a wreck from doing deads yesterday. Done chest today. I'll do a full update when i get home from work.:aargh:

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Day 13

So i done chest today. I had noted down what i had done rep and set wise but i went and deleted it off my phone by mistake :( Anyway, my arms legs and back are pretty sore today. Don't want to go doing my back in again so i might have a couple days off. I'm working all day mon/tues so i may just leave it till wednesday.

Might do some cardio on sunday evening. I guess i over done it with the dead lifts. back injury from a couple months back seems to be kicking in. Same kind of pain and in the same place. Hopefully it'll be alright in a couple days.

Strength was good today. Wasn't that great a workout but i got things done. new smiths machine in today. Just hope i'm in shape next week to start squats!

I need to up my carbs. I'm only getting in 200-400 a day, which isn't enough i don't think. I'm going to start shooting for 500-600. Also I’ve only been getting in just under 4000cals. Going to start aiming for closer to 5k see how that works out.

My weight hasn't changed the last 3/4 weeks but it does look like i'm starting to lose some bf which i found quite strange.

Gut Health is doing wonders :D 4 people at work have fallen sick with colds and flus. Even my girlfriend has been ill and i'm still going strong.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Day 16

Sorry for the lack of updates to those who are following!

Not been to the gym since Friday. Ended up going out saturday night for a friends 21st and got pretty drunk. Then carried on drinking sunday night too. SO not a productive weekend. On top of that me and my gf broke up today :(

Will be back on track tomorrow though.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Day 16

So yesterday i went to the gym and done a bit of cardio. Had a cycle,row and a run. It wasn't to much, 20mins at the most. Then i done some deadlifts. only done 3x8 as i didn't want to go hurt my back again, its a little sore today, more annoying than anything else.

Strength: It was alright, didn't go too heavy though

Sleep: 7-8hours

Focus: was alright

Motivation: Need to get back on track!

Energy: Drained in the morning, legs felt like lead.

Aggression and mood: Aggression high, crappy mood.

Libido: High in the mornings and night

Pump and Vascularity: Pretty vascular yesterday.

Food intake: just over 3,500.

Later today i'll be doing Shoulders.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Subbd, sorry i havent been here supporting until now, but enjoy this stack its a good one, some nice stuff in both supps, really interested with the AX, take care bro, and good log. Russian

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Subbd, sorry i havent been here supporting until now, but enjoy this stack its a good one, some nice stuff in both supps, really interested with the AX, take care bro, and good log. Russian
Thanks a lot :)

I thought i was going to run out of AX as my next bottle was held up in customs. Got the duty paid though and it'll be here tomorrow :D

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Took 3x RPM at 13:00. 2x AX and 1x RPM at 13:40. Didn’t get to the gym till 14:40. Workout started ok. I done shoulders and some back.

Seated Dumbbell Military Press
55’s x 6
55’s x 5
44’s x 6
44’s x 6
44’s x 6

Cable upright row
60 x 8
60 x 8
60 x 8

Going to stick a dumbbell on the stack next time as 60 is the highest it goes. Over at the other gym I’m sure I do 70-80ish

Dumbbell Lat Row
55 x 6
66 x 6
66 x 6
77 x 6

Standing Front Dumbbell Raises
27.5 x 8
38.5 x 8
38.5 x 8

Cable pulley rows
35 x 8
45 x 5
50 x 5
55 x 5
60 x 5

Shrugs
55 x 8
66 x 6
66 x 6

Lateral Raises
22 x 6
22 x 6
22 x 6

upper back row thingy
40 x 6
45 x 5
45 x 5

My workout started alright. Half way through I started to feel like a freight train that didn’t want to stop and continued till I finished. Done some sit ups and had a stretch too.

Strength: Good strength, endurance could have been better.

Sleep: 8hours

Focus: Not to begin with but started to hammer it out half way.

Motivation: Felt great a few hours before the gym. Couldn’t wait to get there.

Energy: Pretty good.

Aggression and mood: Good feeling in the morning before the gym. Crappy again tonight.

Libido: High all day

Pump and Vascularity: Good pump in my biceps. They looked huge. Well huge for me!

Food intake: Just under 4k today. Will get it up to 4.500 before bed. Bagels are my new friend :D

My NP order comes tomorrow morning. Its going to be like Christmas has came early!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I'll be dropping the 20g of creatine mono a day to 5g. Getting some bloat that i think is due to the creatine.

Also i got some nice tiger prawns from the fish man today :trout:

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
party time!

Attachments

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Day 17

Traps a bit sore today. Lower back still giving me a little bit of bother.

Chest today:

DB Bench Press
55’s x 8
66’s x 6
66’s x 6
66’s x 6
77’s x 2 (new record for me :D)

DB Incline
66 x 4 (another PR)
55 x 7
55 x 7

DB flies
22 x 8
22 x 8
22 x 8

Cable cross over
10 x 6
12.5 x 6
12.5 x 6
15 x 1 fail :(

Started on triceps. Should of probably left it there though. I’ll be doing bi/tri on sat.

Tricep rope pulldown superset
20 x 6
20 x 6
22.5 x 6

15 x 8
12.5 x 8
10 x 8

close grip bench
110 x 8

Strength: Great strength

Sleep: 8-9 hours last night.

Focus: All through my workout.

Motivation: Good, wouldn't wait to get into the gym. Day off tomorrow. Looking forward to saturday!

Energy: Felt quite tired when i woke up. great energy in the gym.

Aggression and mood: Awesome aggression in the gym. Crappy pissed off mood in the morning. Couldn't mind my bank cards anywhere lol.

Libido: Been really high all day and last night. Someone tame me! :D

Pump and Vascularity: Good pump in my biceps and chest. Palms and wrists getting more vascular.

Food intake: 4.5k by the end of the evening :) Had a cheeky footlong subway. It was yummy!

Started my orange triad today. Going to start my fish oils tomorrow. Think i'll be shooting for 3-4g. Going to hold off poseidon and NoXidant till next month.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep it up, Chub. That aggression can definitely come in useful sometimes.

Quick question: Just curious as to why you dose RPM twice pre-gym?

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Keep it up, Chub. That aggression can definitely come in useful sometimes.

Quick question: Just curious as to why you dose RPM twice pre-gym?
i don't normally, it was just due to not going to the gym till a bit later after the first 3. so i just decided to pop another 1 with the AX

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Day off yesterday

Took my first dose of poseidon today. 5g onto the tongue with some water. DIdn't expect my tongue to start to tingle like crazy. Getting a pretty crazy niacin flush at the moment. forearms are bright red and rashy looking. I've had the flush before with purple wraath but nothing this extreme! Maybe i shouldn't of took it on an empty belly lol. The fizzyness in my face is going away now.

Off to the gym for arms!

Libibo been crazy high this morning and last night. had some pretty ****ed up sexual dreams about vampires too :whip:

edit: weight was up to 191 last night. Think it was the amount i ate lol. 183.4 today :(

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Day 20

Sorry for the lack of update, been working quite a bit. Managed to get 11 hours sleep last night, more than I would of liked!

Done arms on Saturday. Strength was good along with pump and pretty vascular.

Been getting in the cals the last couple days but just been eating crap really. I'm pretty skint at the moment so i haven't been doing any big shops. 50% off food at work too, which isn't a good thing since its all crappy pub food!

Went out for a while on Saturday night. Some guy squared up to me outside a club. Same guy that I’d barred a few months back. He got right up in my face, felt my aggression shoot up. Didn't really want to get into it though since my gf was there (patched things up) plus the guy’s known for pulling knifes on people occasionally. Saying that if my gf wasn’t there I probably would of ended up scrapping. Glad I walked away :)

Going to be doing lots of home-made gainer shakes since moneys pretty tight at the moment. Good thing oats are nice and cheap! I'll be eating as much whole food as possible still :)

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Day 20

So shoulders and back today. Done some deadlifts. max i went was 45kg. Didn't want to over do it again! quite sore at the moment. aswell i done some bent over rows for the first time in months! low weight again to get my form proper. wasn't a hugely intense workout.

There was some guy jumping back and fourth from the jungle gym to bench and using most things in the gym since its the country club i was at today so that got quite annoying. Then he spoke to me about his sore shoulder for 10mins, lucky i was just finishing so i managed to escape :)

Got an old friend of mine whos just started working out. Helping him with his diet and getting him a application for the gym too. hes 140lbs and wanting to bulk up so it'll be a nice project on the side :)

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Away to a all you can eat chinese buffet tonight :D

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Day 21

It was going to be some cardio today but I decided to do chest/tris tonight. When I left the gym I didn’t feel like I’d done much. I hammered out the sets though. Flat and incline. Beat my personal record for flat barbell bench too. Got up to 80kg. Didn’t want to go any higher as I didn’t have a spotter. I still prefer to train in the morning/afternoon than at night. Wrist started to hurt a bit when I was almost done in the gym.

Strength: Good strength. Definitely up

Sleep: 8hours or so. Dozed for an hour or so after waking up.

Focus: Not all there.

Motivation: There

Energy: ok, been working all day though so a bit sleepy.

Aggression and mood: Fed up at work. Back bugging me a lot this morning, a lot better tonight. Aggression there, nothing explosive though.

Libido: High all day every day!!! Solid wood :)

Pump and Vascularity: nice pump in my tri’s. Chest and shoulders have lots of blue veins creeping across.

Food intake: Back on track. Food intake has been good the last 2 days. Ate like a champion in the all you can eat Chinese buffet last night. I was there for 2 hours :D

Cardio or legs tomorrow!