IBE's X-Force Log - Cordeen - AnabolicMinds.com

IBE's X-Force Log - Cordeen

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

IBE's X-Force Log - Cordeen

Day 1

Got my bottle today and I can’t thank IBE enough for giving me the opportunity to log this product. I will be observing the effects it has on me mostly in the cardio, endurance and focus department. 4 days per week I will be dosing before basketball and volleyball practices/games. I am also training 2 times a week for some upcoming 5-10km runs and I hope to improve on my times. Weight training will be 2 times a week with full body workouts. I will update any changes in body composition.

So in order to gauge my tolerance I took my first serving today of 1 cap before basketball practice. It took about an hour to kick in and I felt it’s full effects at the 2 hour mark. During the first 2 hours effects I felt were calmness, appetite suppressing, clean focus and increased sweating. At the 3 hour mark I felt hypoglycemic and therefore ate some food and felt fine after that. At the 4-5 hour mark things seemed to subside and I got somewhat edgy and short fused. Some slight anxiousness but nothing like that of a hardcore thermogenic. Increased thirst throughout the whole 4 hours. It helped during my practice and I felt zoned in and had a lot of energy. Next time I will dose it closer to the 2 hour mark before a sport.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Day 2,3

Both days I took 1 cap upon waking and another cap shortly after lunch. Before I jump into 2 caps per serving I am still feeling things out. I had no agitation when the effects subsided this time like I had on day 1. The most dominant effects are definitely the calmness/feel good attitude and the suppressing of appetite. Effects last for about 4 hours with 1 cap with no crash. More focus during training and cardio/endurance still feeling the same. For some reason my sore and stiff ankles have been feeling better since I started, I'll monitor this closely . Lastly, at day 3 I do not yet see any significant weight loss, maybe a slight bit tighter around the mid section but that's it. Anyhow, thats all for now.
  3. Doctor Science

Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    Day 2,3

Both days I took 1 cap upon waking and another cap shortly after lunch. Before I jump into 2 caps per serving I am still feeling things out. I had no agitation when the effects subsided this time like I had on day 1. The most dominant effects are definitely the calmness/feel good attitude and the suppressing of appetite. Effects last for about 4 hours with 1 cap with no crash. More focus during training and cardio/endurance still feeling the same. For some reason my sore and stiff ankles have been feeling better since I started, I'll monitor this closely . Lastly, at day 3 I do not yet see any significant weight loss, maybe a slight bit tighter around the mid section but that's it. Anyhow, thats all for now.

Thanks for logging, we are glad you got everything up . Yeah you seem to respond like I do, to the lower dosages of methylhexamine. Some of these guys are taking 5 caps in a day, which would send me off in a damn a coma ha. Try taking both with and without food. Without it kicks in faster but with it lasts a little longer.

Another thing that works well for me and prevents crash is to take 1 at whatever time you want then take another an hour later. It sort of overlaps the dosage response and it works really well. You could also extend it out to the two hour mark for the second dose. Play around with ways of dosing it, there are a lot of great ways to do so and we are confident you will love the mental focus and sense of well being. We created it just for that, we didn't want people jittery during every day tasks.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Day 4-7

Continued taking 1 cap early AM and another midday. I still have my morning tea and coffee at times and the synergy doesn't seem to be too overwhelming. It doesn't appear to effect my sleep and I have taken it as late as 5pm once. Effects pretty much wear off after 4 hours for me anyhow. I like the effects alot, very similar Rhodiola in the improved mood and tolerance to emotional stress category. Still no crash to speak off. Tomorrow I plan to try dosing 1 cap AM and then another an hour afterward and I may hold off on my morning coffee too in order to really gauge the effects. Fat around my mid section is reduced but I think that's pretty much due to my increase in activity now that basketball and volleyball practices have started on top of my normal running and weights routine. And lastly, there is no direct effects on my cardio so far but indirectly the focus and mental clarity I've gained seems to better propel me more through my workouts and practices.
    More to follow.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Day 8-12

Things are still going very well. The product hasn't lost it's effectiveness. I did take one day off though because I was out of town. My mid section is noticeably leaner and it's more apparent around the love handles area. Therefore, my cardio and endurance have improved because my fat % has decreased. This has resulted in a 1-2 min improvement on my 5-10km runs respectively and I am really happy about that. I've tried the 2 caps serving in the AM and it does hit ya harder and lasts a couple of hours longer too but I prefer 1 cap in the early morning upon awakening and 1 cap at noon, seems to last more throughout the day. I really notice increased sweating during exercise and increased internal body temp too, especially on the 2 cap serving. But I can't over emphasis that the most prominent effect that I receive from the product is the mood lift and calmness. Can really make a bad day at work a good one. I have yet to feel a crash. Oh and no changes in the libido department. So far X-Force has received a thumbs up from me because coming someone who is sensitive and normally gets the jitters from most stims and a feeling of uneasiness, I can say for sure that I could take this product for prolonged periods during a fat loss cycle or periodically for a good mood lift at work or before sport.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Day 13-20

3 weeks punched and I have taken X-Force at 2 caps/day throughout. I have leaned out some but that's not my goal. Instead I've been monitoring it's effects on my performance in running and playing sport. I managed to knock a full minute of my 5km time in a race 3 days ago and I am more than happy about that. I really notice that my breathing gets much better too, my nasal passages open up bigtime. I get increased sweating too when I finish a game of ball or a run. Focus is definitely spot on and makes stressful days at work much easier. I have cut back on my caffeine intake because of X-Force's sustained energy throughout the day. I like X-Force a lot and it hasn't yet been too overstimulating for me. I gave my buddy a couple to try and he responded like i did in that he got in a really good mood and was calm yet had lots of get up and go, but he also reported that his libido shot through the roof and lasted all day. He now loves the stuff. Guess my next order I'll have to snag him a bottle.
  7. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Damn... I dont know how I missed this. I am really glad you like it Cordeen. The stuff is absolutely paramount when I am working school, or playing any type of sport. I feel it gives me an edge up for sure.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

subbed...
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.

Awesome, i want to try this myself, interesting how you responded to it, nice thanks for this..Russian
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Day 20-29/Final Review

On a scale of 1-5

Appetite suppressant – 5+
    Focus increase - 5
    Increased wellbeing - 4
    Thermogenic - 4
    Fat Loss - 4

Above are the most prominent effects I felt while taking X-Force. I was happy with the routine I adopted of taking 1 cap in the AM and another at noon. The effects lasted till early in the evening and had no negative impact on my sleep. The feeling of wellbeing and increased sweating were awesome. I had to stay extra hydrated all day. I was able to shed some extra pounds throughout the cycle, maybe 3lbs, and this along with the increased energy allowed me to push myself more in the gym and especially in sport. This was my primary goal really, not fatloss, I am lean by nature anyhow. I dropped over a minute of my best time in a 5km run and my jump has increased in volleyball because of the fatloss. My appetite was really suppressed too, I forced myself to sit down and eat a lot of the time and my buddy felt the same way the day he took a couple of caps. Plus he got the wicked sexual effects from it. In his words “Man, I feel like a champion”. X-Force was not over whelming and did not give me the jitters, I am sensitive to most thermos too. I had no gastric issues and my tolerance remained the same. I would like to thank IBE again for letting me try X-Force and I would easily recommend it to anyone as a good all around fatloss/focus supplement that doesn't cause over stimulation along with the appetite suppressing properties which are unmatched. My friend already asked when I will be placing my next order.
  11. Banned

X-Force is one of my favorites. The increased mental acuity is great.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Finaflex N.O. Ignite Log (Sponsored) - Cordeen
    By Cordeen in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 06:14 PM
  2. t-force
    By wesb2387 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-14-2010, 03:23 AM
  3. Cordygen VO2 Log - Cordeen
    By Cordeen in forum Supplement Logs