X-forcing my way into smaller pants!

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This log will describe my experiences and results with cutting while supplementing with IBE’s X-force. Initial dosage will be 1 capsule twice daily, I may up that dosage 2 capsules twice a day if I find it necessary. All necessary info on this impressive product can be found at: X-Force (60 caps) By: IBE

Before I start up X-force, I am going to finish up a workout that I have been doing for 3 previous weeks. Throughout this week I am going to chart my fat loss progress without the aid of X-force, so that I can better determine the effects that X-force has on my cutting cycle. Next week I will start X-force, along with a new workout, but my diet will remain the same as this week’s.

This week I will workout 3 days- Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. I am doing a total body routine right now with 4 sets of 6-10 reps. I am using much heavier weights than what I am accustomed to, and I have seen much progress in the strength and definition of my legs. :thumbsup:

5 days a week I will start off the day with some fasted high intensity cardio : a tabata of burpees. On training days I will also get 20 to 40 minutes of steady state cardio in the form a brisk walk, and on recovery days I will be doing more intensive cardio in the form of wind sprints.

My calorie intake daily will be around 2200. I am carb cycling, so calories will vary day to day.

Here are my stats:

18 year old female
5’9”
160 lb
23% BF

Tomorrow I will log my workout, even though I won’t be taking X-force until next week.
I will also be posting my X-force before picture sometime this week. :chick:

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great start, I like the thoughts and reasoning. Looking forward to the future progress.

Adams

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Cutting with 2200 calories for your weight seems like quite a bit. Is there any reasoning behind this? I'm cutting with nearly 2200 calories a day and I have 45 pounds on you.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cutting with 2200 calories for your weight seems like quite a bit. Is there any reasoning behind this? I'm cutting with nearly 2200 calories a day and I have 45 pounds on you.
AH good catch. That does seem like a bit for yourself.

But you do know your own body wifey... thoughts?

Adams

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Everyone reacts differently. It's gonna depend on her specific BMR and her activity level. I can cut with >3,000 calories/day. I've tried lean bulking @3700kcal in the past and ended up losing weight. *shrugs*

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
she's 18 - still growing, quite active, and this is a starting point for her diet. 2200 is also the amount she will be eating on her "high carb" or carb refeed days, not on low or moderate days.

And 2200 at 209 seems awfully low to me, you taking heap load of bcaas or something to help with muscle retention?

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everyone reacts differently. It's gonna depend on her specific BMR and her activity level. I can cut with >3,000 calories/day. I've tried lean bulking @3700kcal in the past and ended up losing weight. *shrugs*
Bingo Shaddow - I've helped her cut before at around 1500kcals./day and her strength and muscle mass deteriorated drastically. So She's being more conservative this time.

As for cutting with 3000+ cals, I'm in the same boat. Been gently increasing cals for the last 6weeks, trying to gain some wieght, and weight kept dropping even around 3600/day. Up to 3750 now and I seem to be holding, time will tell

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have actually been loosing BF while consuming 2500 cals a day. By dropping it to 2200 I am sure that I will see a lot of good progress. If not, it's not any big deal to lower my calorie intake.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Bingo Shaddow - I've helped her cut before at around 1500kcals./day and her strength and muscle mass deteriorated drastically. So She's being more conservative this time.

As for cutting with 3000+ cals, I'm in the same boat. Been gently increasing cals for the last 6weeks, trying to gain some wieght, and weight kept dropping even around 3600/day. Up to 3750 now and I seem to be holding, time will tell
I feel your pain, man! It sure makes bulking difficult. I have to eat so much food to gain weight it's ridiculous!!

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
before pic

So, today I used bcaa's in my workout for the first time. I had 5g shortly before doing my fasted tabata and I sipped on 7.5g throughout my weight-lifting and another 7.5 afterward. They really seemed to help with my concentration and fatigue. They taste like crap, but I think it was worth it.

Today's workout was:

4 sets, 6-10 reps of

Squats
Shoulder press
Single arm pull downs
Step ups

I recently pulled my calf muscle last week so some of my squats and step-ups were not as heavy as normal, unfortunately. :( I'm taking some time to that heal before I go heavy next week when I start x-force.

Here is my x-force before picture. I look a little pissed, but you won't be looking at my face anyways ;)

:pose: Notice a resemblance?

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Ahhh, bulk BCAA's. I used to sip on them during fasted cardio, until I almost threw up all over the treadmill one morning and finally broke down and bought Xtend. :D

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ahhh, bulk BCAA's. I used to sip on them during fasted cardio, until I almost threw up all over the treadmill one morning and finally broke down and bought Xtend. :D

:toofunny: haha!

ok- I thought that was funny. Picturing you throwing up on the treadmill. yeah. :ntome:

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Looking great so far! How is your first dose going? Also what dosage are you going to try first? People respond very differently to methylhexamine. Some people can take 1 and feel it, others take 2-3 and then 2 again later (insane).

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I haven't started X-force yet. This week I am trying to establish a baseline for fat loss, and I want to familiarize everyone with my training style. When I do start I am going to begin my dosage at 1 capsule 2 times a day and I might possibly up that dosage. I seem to be tolerant to stimulants, so I wouldn't be surprised if I need to.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yesterday my workout consisted of 4 sets of 6-10 reps of the following movements:

Romanian Deadlifts
Lateral raises
dips
lunges

I set a personal record on my deadlifts: 125lb. Not a whole lot, but it was exciting for me. :D

My diet has been going very well. I believe I can see a difference in my fat-loss, but then again it could just be wishful thinking. I will measure my BF on Sunday, since I will be starting X-force on Monday.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Saturday Workout (the last before x-force)

So today I had a nice cup of coffee before working out and felt pretty pumped by the time I got into the gym. :thumbsup: I did 4 sets of 6-10 of the following:

Leg press
Single arm bent rows
Single leg bridges
Incline press

In my leg press I was able to complete my last 2 sets of 10 with 300 lb. I am stoked! It was my goal to press that much weight, it is the most I’ve ever done. :D
After my workout I felt pretty drained and I ended up taking an 1 ½ hr nap. I am really looking forward to starting X-force on Monday. Hopefully I’ll feel a lot of energy while taking it.

Like I said before, my diet this week has been pretty good. The calipers indicate a slight decrease in BF. I’m gonna’ stick to my current calories for now, perhaps I’ll lower them next week after I see what more results I get while taking X-force.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So today I had a nice cup of coffee before working out and felt pretty pumped by the time I got into the gym. :thumbsup: I did 4 sets of 6-10 of the following:

Leg press
Single arm bent rows
Single leg bridges
Incline press

In my leg press I was able to complete my last 2 sets of 10 with 300 lb. I am stoked! It was my goal to press that much weight, it is the most I’ve ever done. :D
After my workout I felt pretty drained and I ended up taking an 1 ½ hr nap. I am really looking forward to starting X-force on Monday. Hopefully I’ll feel a lot of energy while taking it.

Like I said before, my diet this week has been pretty good. The calipers indicate a slight decrease in BF. I’m gonna’ stick to my current calories for now, perhaps I’ll lower them next week after I see what more results I get while taking X-force.
Good stuff.... I can't wait to watch the focus, and energy just begin to tear up those workouts.

Adams

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
BF measurement

I took my BF this morning and it seems as though I have gone down from 23% to 22%. I'm making good progress. :D

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day One Of X-force

I started my x-force bottle today!

I took one capsule at about 8:10 this morning on an empty stomach with my bcaa's. I did my regular burpee tabada, and ate around 8:30.

I didn't feel the X-force hit me until about 9:00- but it sure hit hard!- wow, I felt a huge boost of energy, mental acuity and an increased awareness of my surroundings. I just wanted to be doing something all of time- miscellaneous tasks like washing dishes and getting ready for the day. I must note that I am not a morning person- I have the hardest time getting up and starting my day. X-force really gave me a jump start. I wasn't jittery at all- and it was awesome! Resolve says I was talking a mile a minute. :D

So, I started my workout at about 10am. I did circuit of pull-downs, squats, push-ups and deadlifts. After completing my circuit I also did a light barbell complex for time. In that I did deadlift + clean + press + squat + push-press as many times as possible in ten minutes, but resting when needed.

During my workout I could tell that X-force kept me charged especially mentally. When my muscles seemed to give, I mentally felt like going on and on and on. It really helped with making me go that extra mile. I had this feeling of euphoria and just kept me going.

Even when I finished my workout at about 10:45 I still felt pretty pumped mentally and this feeling of cool tingles seemed to sweep over my body, it was quite rejuvenating.

Around 12pm fatigue seemed to hit. I don't if it was a crash from the X-force wearing off, but I do know that the workout made me pretty tired. I took another capsule at about 1:30 and didn't really feel any noticeable effects, at least they were not as pronounced as my first dose.

I'm gonna' mess around with the dosage a bit. Tomorrow I'll take one cap three times- spread them out obviously. I want to see how that works for me.

Thus far, I think X-force is doing great. I'm really enjoying the energy boost and the knowledge that it is speeding my metabolism makes it even better. Couldn't ask for more in a single pill!- :thumbsup:

Last edited:
LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Yeah you are a responder like me, low dosages work amazingly. A lot of people on this board have overloaded their bodies with caffeine and don't respond as well.

Try taking 1 capsule whenever, then take the second dose about 2 hours later then take your third dose whenever you want and see if that helps offset the fatigue.

Glad to hear you are liking it ;). I love the mental focus!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually, based on her sex, age, height, weight, and activity level, I calculated her 'Maintenance' calories at ~2645 cal/day; therefore 2200 cal/day (withOUT cycling calories) sounds dead on!

Generally I would say that at 18 years old you don't need supplements, especially if you've just started training, or haven't got your diet in check, since you can get pretty good results just by making sure that diet and training are maximized. But looks good, so far.

Your training schedule actually looks very similar to mine, chick. All the best with everything (are you Resolve's, by any chance?) If you ever need to know anything, just ask.

I have actually been loosing BF while consuming 2500 cals a day. By dropping it to 2200 I am sure that I will see a lot of good progress. If not, it's not any big deal to lower my calorie intake.
Yeah, I can cut on 3000+ cal/day. Everyone is different, as I have said many times before! Training status, activity level, metabolism, muscle mass, and genetics all have their 'roles' in fat loss as well :)

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah you are a responder like me, low dosages work amazingly. A lot of people on this board have overloaded their bodies with caffeine and don't respond as well.

Try taking 1 capsule whenever, then take the second dose about 2 hours later then take your third dose whenever you want and see if that helps offset the fatigue.

Glad to hear you are liking it ;). I love the mental focus!
Hey- Thanks for the tip- I think I'm going to try that! :)

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Actually, based on her sex, age, height, weight, and activity level, I calculated her 'Maintenance' calories at ~2645 cal/day; therefore 22oo cal/day (withOUT cycling calories) sounds dead on!

Generally I would say that at 18 years old you don't need supplements, especially if you've just started training, or haven't got your diet in check, since you can get pretty good results just by making sure that diet and training are maximized. But looks good, so far.

Your training schedule actually looks very similar to mine, chick. All the best with everything (are you Resolve's, by any chance?) If you ever need to know anything, just ask.

Yeah, I can cut on 3000+ cal/day. Everyone is different, as I have said many times before! Training status, activity level, metabolism, muscle mass, and genetics all have their 'roles' in fat loss as well :)
It is really good to see that other girls cut at such a high calorie intake! I look at some of these guys in the forum who are bigger than I am and cutting at 2000 cals/day, and honestly I feel like a pig sometimes! haha... But look at you- sexy little thing cutting at 3000! That is so awesome! :thumbsup:!

Yep- I'm Resolve's wife. :D

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Looking good so far! Congrats on the leg press PR!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is really good to see that other girls cut at such a high calorie intake! I look at some of these guys in the forum who are bigger than I am and cutting at 2000 cals/day, and honestly I feel like a pig sometimes! haha... But look at you- sexy little thing cutting at 3000! That is so awesome! :thumbsup:!

Yep- I'm Resolve's wife. :D
Yep, most of the guys here are ridiculous about their calories and cardio when it comes to cutting (I just shake my head and either sigh or laugh!) No need to feel like a pig; it's being SENSIBLE, and results are likely to be easier to maintain. But, like I've said, we all do things differently (you find what works for YOUR body).

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 2 Of X-force

Today I took one capsule of X-force at 8am right after waking up. I ate at about 8:30 and I really felt x-force at about 8:40. I felt the same as yesterday- energetic and alert.

Yesterday I felt a total crash while X-force was wearing off, so I took LakeMountD's advice and popped another cap 2 hours after my first- so I consumed my second at about 10am.

Immediately after consuming my 2nd cap I worked out. I did a dumb bell complex of cleans, front squats, push press, l unge and a high pull. Then I did some extra lunges, good-mornings and calf raises. I finished my workout with sprints.

After working out my body felt pretty worn out, but all around I had way more energy than I do without X-force. The best way to describe the feeling is it is like a post-workout endorphin rush that doesn't go away for a long time.

I had so much energy after working out that I went home and deep cleaned the entire house- it took me approx. 2 hrs. After those 2 hrs were done I began to feel tired, and so I took another capsule around 1:45. I didn't feel quite as pumped with the 3rd cap as I did with the 1st and 2nd, but I think that is to be expected.

I think I'm going to continue taking 3 caps of x-force a day, but I'm going to spread the 1st + 2nd dosage out a little more to see if that helps keep my energy up throughout more of the day.

dragonfly

dragonfly

Awards
  • Established
I didn't feel the X-force hit me until about 9:00- but it sure hit hard!- wow, I felt a huge boost of energy, mental acuity and an increased awareness of my surroundings. I just wanted to be doing something all of time- miscellaneous tasks like washing dishes and getting ready for the day. I must note that I am not a morning person- I have the hardest time getting up and starting my day. X-force really gave me a jump start. I wasn't jittery at all- and it was awesome! Resolve says I was talking a mile a minute. :D

Exactly what Recreate does for me, and I am not a morning person either ;)

Good luck with this BW, and yeah, I support the cut on 2200! Last thing you want is to shut down your metabolism by not consuming enough calories :thumbsup:

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 3 Of X-force

This morning I took my X-force at the usual time- 8am.

I decided to spread out my doses a little more than yesterday. So I took my 2nd at 12pm and my 3rd at 3pm.

I'm noticing that I feel a huge amount of energy in the morning but once about 1pm hits my energy level begins to spiral downward. The last three days that I have taken X-force I have also taken a 1-2 hour nap in the afternoon/evening because I feel so drained. Once I crash from the wearing off of the first or second cap, my third X-force dose doesn't do much of anything.

For instance, this afternoon around 2 and 3 I was feeling really exhausted, so after popping my last dose at 3 I took a 2 hr nap. I woke up refreshed, but not any more than I do without the X-force on a normal afternoon.

Let me mention that I am accustomed to taking an afternoon nap because I do tend to get fatigued as the day wears on. So it is not so much that when X-force wears off I am dead, but rather that X-force wearing off seems to heighten my fatigue.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This morning I took my X-force at the usual time- 8am.

I decided to spread out my doses a little more than yesterday. So I took my 2nd at 12pm and my 3rd at 3pm.

I'm noticing that I feel a huge amount of energy in the morning but once about 1pm hits my energy level begins to spiral downward. The last three days that I have taken X-force I have also taken a 1-2 hour nap in the afternoon/evening because I feel so drained. Once I crash from the wearing off of the first or second cap, my third X-force dose doesn't do much of anything.

For instance, this afternoon around 2 and 3 I was feeling really exhausted, so after popping my last dose at 3 I took a 2 hr nap. I woke up refreshed, but not any more than I do without the X-force on a normal afternoon.

Let me mention that I am accustomed to taking an afternoon nap because I do tend to get fatigued as the day wears on. So it is not so much that when X-force wears off I am dead, but rather that X-force wearing off seems to heighten my fatigue.
I personally only use two spaced out. But if I am going to do three, i usually do one in the morn, and then dose two later in the day. This keeps a good balance for myself. just like any other stim, the second and third dose isnt felt as much as the initial rise in the morning.

Adams

Last edited:
babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 4 Of X-force

Yesterday I took only two capsules, one at 8:30am and the other at 3pm. It really seemed to help keep me from crashing. I am going to take two caps today as well, around the same time and see if I feel the same.

I also notice that I feel the stimulant even more on workout days. The energy and focus is most noticeable while I'm lifting and a couple hours after I'm finished.

Yesterday's workout was:

3 sets of 12
Squats
dumbell rows
dumbell bench
seated calf raises
tricep extensions
external rotations
Arnold presses

I am for sure seeing fat loss, primarily in my tummy area. I am happy about that, since I seem to store my excess fat there. :D

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 5 & 6 Of X-force

Yesterday and today I only took 2 X-force capsules apprx. 7 hrs apart and I haven't crashed at all. I think I have found my sweet spot! :thumbsup:

Yesterday I did my usual tabata and sprints in the morning. I felt pretty good! The X-force helped a lot with my sprints. I think because I did them in the morning (opposed to my usual afternoon sprints) the X-force was able to kick in and give me that extra energy needed. Like I've said before, I feel the energy of X-force primarily in the morning. I will need to take advantage of that more often. ;)

Today took X-force at around 9am and worked out at about 10:30am. I didn't feel the usual pump while working out today. I am assuming that it was this particular workout, since it is very different from what I am used to, and the fact that last night I got less sleep than usual.

I did 4x6 of:

hack squats
Supersetted w/ skull crushers

cleans
supersetted w/ hammer curls

incline bench
supersetted w/ DB crucifix

I finished off with sprints.

I took my 2nd dose at 4pm and that has kept me going this evening. No crash, just my usual energy. :)

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 7 & 8 Of X-force

It is the end of my first week of X-force and things are going well, for the most part.

I am for sure loosing fat, the calipers are showing that I am between 21 and 22% BF. My weight is not going down, according to the scale. I am pretty sure that I am holding on to water, so I am not worried. I am sticking with my current 2200 calories.

To help drop my water weight I am attempting to increase my daily activity so that I will be sweating more. I'm also considering taking a diuretic for a couple of days. What do you reps think about that? Is it a good idea?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is the end of my first week of X-force and things are going well, for the most part.

I am for sure loosing fat, the calipers are showing that I am between 21 and 22% BF. My weight is not going down, according to the scale. I am pretty sure that I am holding on to water, so I am not worried. I am sticking with my current 2200 calories.

To help drop my water weight I am attempting to increase my daily activity so that I will be sweating more. I'm also considering taking a diuretic for a couple of days. What do you reps think about that? Is it a good idea?
That weight COULD be food and/or water weight. It could also be some muscle gains (remember that muscle weighs MORE than fat, so if you lose fat and gain some muscle, the scales may not change at all). I wouldn't be too concerned about losing that weight; diuretics are not necessary. Just keep at it like you are, and it will go. You're only ONE week down; it takes TIME.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That weight COULD be food and/or water weight. It could also be some muscle gains (remember that muscle weighs MORE than fat, so if you lose fat and gain some muscle, the scales may not change at all). I wouldn't be too concerned about losing that weight; diuretics are not necessary. Just keep at it like you are, and it will go. You're only ONE week down; it takes TIME.
Reah and Heed.

Rosie beat me to it.

Adams

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Resolve- :p

Rosie and Dadams- Thanks for the advice. :D You are right. I have to admit that it is frustrating to step on the scale and see that it doesn't show any loss, even though it could be because of muscle gain. Ha, I guess when most people think of losing fat, they think that their weight will go down. But it's BF that really matters, and I am making progress in that area...I'll lose that weight eventually.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Rosie and Dadams- Thanks for the advice. :D You are right. I have to admit that it is frustrating to step on the scale and see that it doesn't show any loss, even though it could be because of muscle gain. Ha, I guess when most people think of losing fat, they think that their weight will go down. But it's BF that really matters, and I am making progress in that area...I'll lose that weight eventually.
Yep, it can be frustrating. But know that weight is NOT the important thing. If I were to go by scale weight I would be depressed every day! Anyways, yes, be PATIENT. Most females are too impatient to see results and get discouraged so easily. Be consistent, disciplined, and always know what you want to become. Small steps before you run. IT WILL HAPPEN THE WAY YOU WANT IT TO!!!

dragonfly

dragonfly

Awards
  • Established

Just get rid of the scale ;)

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 9 Of X-force

Thanks for the encouragement, everyone! You're awesome! :)

Yesterday I decided to take a new dosage of X-force. I needed more energy through the day, so I took 4 caps spread out. It was amazing! I never crashed and had on-going energy the whole entire day.

I took my 1st at 8am, 2nd at 10am, 3rd at 3pm and 4th at 5pm. While I really enjoyed the ongoing energy, I think I am going to stick with 2 or 3 for now. I might pop that 4th one on days that I really need the energy. :D

I've been drinking tons of water. Yesterday I cleared a gallon and I was sweating a ton (partially do to the high dosage of X-force, I'm sure). For sure that water weight is dropping on me. I'm already 2lbs lighter! I'm gonna' hit the sauna at the gym this morning after working out, that'll help as well.

I'll post today's workout at little later.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 10 Of X-force

So, Yesterday's workout was:

3-4 sets of 15-20 reps

push presses
supersetted w/ pull-downs

good mornings
supersetted w/ calf raises

dips
supersetted w/ leg raises

I felt really good after working out. I was exhausted and my arms are completely shot! It has been a while since I've done such high reps, it felt really good.

I had my normal energy yesterday. I took 2 X-force caps, and I really felt the first one hit me while I was working out. :D It is great to have that extra burst of energy in the gym.

I'm still seeing progress in fat loss, especially in my tummy. Still holding on to some water weight, but I don't really mind. At this point, as long as I am losing fat I am happy.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It really seems like the other loggers for X-force aren't logging that much. Not taking it seriously. :(

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 11 Of X-force

Today I did my morning fasted Tabada and I did my sprints in the afternoon. I took 2 X-force caps, one at 8:30am and one at 3pm.

I've been noticing that the more active I am in the day, the more energy I get from X-force. For instance, if I am busy around the house cleaning, doing my usual workout and just being up and about, I maintain a good flow of energy. The X-force is what keeps that energy flowing, but I have to be active for it to work. If I lay around the house all day doing nothing I feel sleepy, even when using X-force. X-force is good for giving that extra push and helping you go that extra mile, but you need to muster up that initial energy. It's not for lazy people who want it to make them active, but it's for active people who want to be even more active, if that makes any sense at all. :/

Anyway, I really like X-force! :D

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 12 Of X-force

Today's workout was:

3 sets, 12 reps of:

squats

DB rows
supersetted w/ DB bench press

external rotatations
supersetted w? Arnold presses

tricep extensions

I felt great in the gym today. I had lots of energy and I went up in DB weights today for my bench and Arnold presses, rows and tri extensions. I am getting stronger. :D I went to using a free barbell for my squats instead of my usual smith machine and I liked it a lot better. The free bar is not as tolling on my knees and it seems to work out a lot of other muscles.

A couple weeks ago I took my waist measurement as well as hip and chest. It seems as though I have lost a little less than an inch in my waist! :D This is encouraging to me. Even though it is not my primary goal to lose inches, it is a nice addition.

I want to let you all know that for a few days (starting Saturday) I probably won't be able to post. I am visiting my Grandfather who is has been in the hospital for 8 weeks. He is diabetic and also on dialysis and he recently fell and fractured his elbow and hip. to make a long story short, he had hip surgery done and at this point it the healing isn't going so well. It's infected and a lot of other complications have come up, (congestive heart failure, pneumonia, bleeding stomach ulcer, etc.) It is insane all the problems he has! Things are really going down hill and he is only 68. The consequences of horrible eating for 68 years are numerous.

But anyway, I apologize ahead of time for not posting this weekend. I'll hopefully post tomorrow, but if not I'll be back on Monday or Tuesday! I just wanted to give you all a heads-up. :)

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today's workout was:

3 sets, 12 reps of:

squats

DB rows
supersetted w/ DB bench press

external rotatations
supersetted w? Arnold presses

tricep extensions

I felt great in the gym today. I had lots of energy and I went up in DB weights today for my bench and Arnold presses, rows and tri extensions. I am getting stronger. :D I went to using a free barbell for my squats instead of my usual smith machine and I liked it a lot better. The free bar is not as tolling on my knees and it seems to work out a lot of other muscles.

A couple weeks ago I took my waist measurement as well as hip and chest. It seems as though I have lost a little less than an inch in my waist! :D This is encouraging to me. Even though it is not my primary goal to lose inches, it is a nice addition.

I want to let you all know that for a few days (starting Saturday) I probably won't be able to post. I am visiting my Grandfather who is has been in the hospital for 8 weeks. He is diabetic and also on dialysis and he recently fell and fractured his elbow and hip. to make a long story short, he had hip surgery done and at this point it the healing isn't going so well. It's infected and a lot of other complications have come up, (congestive heart failure, pneumonia, bleeding stomach ulcer, etc.) It is insane all the problems he has! Things are really going down hill and he is only 68. The consequences of horrible eating for 68 years are numerous.

But anyway, I apologize ahead of time for not posting this weekend. I'll hopefully post tomorrow, but if not I'll be back on Monday or Tuesday! I just wanted to give you all a heads-up. :)
No problem BW. Life always comes up. Go be with your family, and then when things start panning out, get back here and update. :D

Adams