TNT- Steveo Style

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.4%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

TNT- Steveo Style

This will be a 30 day run of TNT Stack? (Testosterone Complex) By: NutraPlanet .

For full writeup, check out individual products/TNT page.

Expected Benefits:
    Resveratrol has many remarkable properties. Personally I feel that its anti-aromatase properties are rather mild, however is should provide many other benefits as described above. The divanil will free up my testosterone, which when last checked was at the very top end of normal for my age. It may be downregulated, however I will try and get my free testosterone levels checked 3 weeks in if possible. I expect increased aggression, muscle growth and hair growth. Fadogia will help to keep my T levels as high as naturally possible.

Vital Stats:
    Age 19
    Weight: 165
    Height: 6’0
    Bodyfat: 11% (Tanita)

Training Experience:
    Former Soccer/Runner in early high-school. Rugby in last 2 years. Past 2 university years it has been weight training & elliptical (less running due to sore knees). Lifting experience : 7 years, 3 serious.

Current Workout: Advanced GVT.
    I have been doing regular German Volume Training (GVT) for the past 7 weeks, and have been very impressed with the gains. In order to keep switching it up, I will be starting on some advanced GVT on Day 5. Cardio will be decreased, with possibly some 15 minutes HIIT sprints, and the occasional fasted cardio to keep the fat gain minimal, but with my busy life style this will only hinder my gains I feel.

Dosing Protocol:
    Trans-Resveratrol 200mg, 6x Daily Sublingual.
    (I Will try to split throughout the day, 1st 200mg will be followed by 2nd 200mg 2 hours later.)
    Divanex – 4x Daily, with meals
    T-Force- 4x Daily, with meals.

Other Staple Supplements:
    900mg Green Tea Extract/day
    200mg Grape Seed Extract/day
    4 x 1/4tsp Sesamin Oil
    4g NutraPlanet CLA
    10g FishOil
    1100mg YG or 1 AP w/ High Carb Meals
    Primaforce ZMA & 1-Carboxy, 1.6g Pre-Bed
    1g Calcium + 1g Vit D, Odourless Garlic, CoQ10, 3g Vitamin C
    NOW Adam
    AppNut Neovar 2.0 (2 caps, 3x day for Piperine & Creatine), IGF-2 2caps pre-bed
    Reset AD 2x/day
    NOW Rhodiola 500mg 2x/day, NOW Nettle Root 250mg, 2x /day
    Bulk Creatine Mono, Beta Alanine, BCAA’s, Various Protein Powders
    JP8 towards the end once adrenals rested

Quick Intro:
    I am just returning to my 3rd year Life Sciences in University. Had a week of in August after some dental surgery which provided my body some well deserved rest (I grew quite a bit that week), but also gained some fat going from my usual 7.5%  11% . Things will be very hectic for me, higher stress and possibly poorer sleep. I’m taking ZMA , 1-C and IGF-2 to help with this. I was off stims for most of the summer, fell in love with JP8 near the end, and am resting my adrenals with Reset-AD but may use JP8 since i have 2 more tubs of it and it is unbelievable. Also I started some Divanex before my surgery, but stopped while recovering. I started it up 2 weeks before, so add 14 days of Divanil at 4x/day to my log.

I eat clean, and don’t drink. I go out but you can have a good time without booze. I’ve posted pictures of my food before , but my typical diet is ½ lb oatbran, an omelette, chicken, fish and beef with tons of veggies&salad throughout the day. I’ll post up some pictures to tantalize you guys.

Comments and any suggestions are welcome and appreciated. Let me know what to expect, tell me your favourite stories, and watch me gain more than old Hank Vangut! I don't have internet until Sunday at my apptment, so bear with me for infrequent updates.

2. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.4%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Sun Sept 7
    DAY 1: Cardio

Workout: 50 Minutes Elliptical

Comments: My gym doesn’t open until 9 on the weekend, so I had some whey before my cardio while I waited for it to open. Trans-Resveratrol is a chalky tasting powder that doesn’t seem to absorb well sublingually, although to be fair I’ve never tried anything else lol. I’ll keep with this method, and some Neovar 2.0 for the bit that I do swallow. Anybody have some tips for sublingual?

DAY 2: Chest/Back

Workout:
    1a) Pullups: 10,8,7,6,6 Pulldown : 130x 10,10,10,9,9 (Light)
    1b) Decl. Bench 135x10,10,9,9,8,8,8,7,7,7
    2a) Fly 4x8
    2b) Low Row 4x10
    Comments:
    Not a bad workout, set the pulldown a bit light because I hadn’t been back at my university gym i.e. dungeon in a while. I really miss JP8 for energy and endurance, I think I’ll give it a go in a week or so. Any Reset-AD users got opinions on using a pre-WO drink 1-2x/week while on RAD?
    As for body recomp, I felt a bit full in the morning so I think I ate too much last night. It’s the damn Choc. PB UP 2.0, I just go for the scooper and eat the powder. I’m going to have to hide it like the pistachios I occasionally attack (Salt cravings perhaps? I have a weakness for them)

Last night was the 1st tike I’ve taken 1-Carboxy in a long while (ran out), and true enough I woke up 50 minutes earlier today refreshed and about to hit the gym.

Sublingual dosing notes: After 4 days and a few powdery mishaps, I think I'm going to stick with it. It takes 10+ minutes for it to disappear at all under my tongue, and even then it's not that easy or pretty. I'll still with it since it tastes pretty bland, but it is very inconvenient!
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.73%

So you are spliting up the t-rez dose and placing it into solution or just straight under the tongue. I thought that buccal was between the check and gum.
    •   

4. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.4%

Quote Originally Posted by small_guy View Post
    So you are spliting up the t-rez dose and placing it into solution or just straight under the tongue. I thought that buccal was between the check and gum.
    Buccal is below the tongue. I'm taking half the cap right under the tongue, then taking the 2nd half 2 hours later. It takes a good while for it to disappear, I'd have to say about 10 minutes and you don't want to open your mouth otherwise you will see some odd white goop!
  5. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.4%

Day 3- Legs

Workout:
    Front Squat: 5x8
    Lunges: 4x6
    Front Squat: 4x8
    Calf Presses 4x12
    Leg Press 4x10

Comments:
    Deviated away from the GVT because I wanted to do a little less work on the leg press and a bit more functional work.

Energy and aggression in the gym have been slightly above average without any stim use, which is definitely a positive although it has been like this for the past few weeks.

Day 5- Cardio
    45 Minutes Fasted Cardio

Comments:
    2 Neovar made me VERY hypo after my WO. I took my Trez instead of AP, and yet I was still very lightheaded so the Neovar has some very potent glucose disposal in my opinion. Noticed I've been unable to feel "full" on chicken, I need beef now for some reason. I will eat a regular meal with a lean protein, then go and eat some frozen ground beef just to feel full. Still knocking down tons of UP 2.0 Choc PB, that stuff is goood!

Tomorrow I'll do some JP8 + Deadlifts right in the morning, then HIIT, should be a crazy workout after being on RAD for a while.
  6. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.4%

Day 6: Deads & Dips
    Workout
    Deadlifts: 5,7,6,7,6,2 (Exhausted)
    2a)Dips: 12,10,10,10,8,8,7,7
    2b) Trap Shrugs: 7x12

HIIT Sprints: 30s on/60s off, 10 sets.

Comments:
    I took the JP8 + 20g WPI + 15 WMS and the nausea from JP8 was pretty instant, but it disappeared after a few minutes, I guess once I washed it out with water. Energy wasn't as insane as I've had from JP8 in the past, I think it might have needed more than 15 minutes to kick in. The HIIT sprints were brutal since i haven't done them in a while, I was huffing and puffing for a good while afterwards.

An odd side-effect I've noticed is no morning wood these past 2 days. I'm still taking my 1 tbsp coconut oil which without fail gives me rock-hard, not quite sure what might be causing this (perhaps just the stress from getting back into university). Libido was pretty crazy before, it's dipping a little now too. Perhaps it's some outside factor I can't put a finger on. I'll keep you updated!
  7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.28%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Subscribed! All the best, bud!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.19%

Ugh; I'm so damn mad I missed this NP special ! .. will it ever be in stock again?

Anyway, I'll be following ! Definitely wanting to see how this one's gonna go ! Bexst of luck !
    VikingInc On a Fat-SMOLDERING Journey, Sponsored by Southland Performance Products

- My Quest To Reach 200 lbs. Is Officially In The Making!
  10. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    you don't want to open your mouth otherwise you will see some odd white goop!
    For some odd reason, I pictured Jenna Jameson when I read that...

Subbed; good luck!
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.36%

Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    Ugh; I'm so damn mad I missed this NP special ! .. will it ever be in stock again?
    Me too! :

I'll be watching.
  12. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.4%

Fri Sept. 12

DAY 7- Sprints

Workout:
    12 Sprints, 30s on/60s off

Comments:
    Sprints were a bit sluggish because I didn't have too many carbs before my workout. Adding an extra 2 to make up for any intensity that was lacking in my usual 10 sprints. Morning wood is back, must have just been the stress.

Still quite aggressive, always cursing inside my head now and the libido department is rocking. Actually kind of distracting in lectures lol.

As for the resveratrol effects, other than looking 10 years younger, not much to comment about yet. However the benefits are not something that are noticed immediately, so I am not expecting any instant gratification. I will evaluate my progress over the 30 days as a whole and hopefully this will allow be to discover any changes/effects.

Also the TNT deal was amazing, and the Trez was a steal. The next TNT stack will still be potent, although not quite as great as the 1st run. I guess we will call it Inner Circle

Also I've been perfecting my sublingual dosing and it has got much better, however cracking a cap open in lecture is a bit awkward. Nonetheless it must be done, for science's sake!
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.36%

As for the resveratrol effects, other than looking 10 years younger, not much to comment about yet.
    Holy crap! You look 9 years old??
  14. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.28%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

[SIZE="5"]...Also I've been perfecting my sublingual dosing and it has got much better, however cracking a cap open in lecture is a bit awkward. Nonetheless it must be done, for science's sake!
    More grease to your elbows!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  15. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.4%

DAY 8: Chest & Back
    Workout
    1a) Incl. DB Press: 10,10,10,9,8,8,7,7,7,7
    1b) Chinups 5x Exhaustion Pullups 5x Exhaustion
    2a) Low Rows 3x12
    2b) Dips 3x Exhaustion

Cardio: 10 mins light jog

Comments:
    Didn't have enough energy in the tank to do sprints after my workout. I ran to the farmer's market downtown before to pick up some bison steaks and local produce, I think that's what did me in. Felt rather exhausted after the gym today, I really pushed myself hard on the chins & pullups (Did machine pulldowns to pure xhaustion after every set). Not too motivated in the gym, and still taking no stims. Did JP8 once, but will give the Reset-AD a bit more time.

I've noticed an increase in sleep; up to about 9 hours. I think my quality of sleep may be low due to the noise from the road, just a hypothesis.
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.32%

i found this......

The problem with sub-lingual delivery is that resveratrol is only soluble in oil (moderately) and solvents such as ethanol. You need to combine the resveratrol with a carrier such as an edible oil/emulsifier combination or a solvent such as DMSO or alcohol to obtain a significant degree of adsorption. Furthermore the problem with a solvent or oil is compounded by the fact that the quantity of the carrier needed to dissolve a meaningful amount of resveratrol would not be practical to use in a sub-lingual delivery modality.

For now the best option is taking resveratrol after consuming an oily food heps with bio availability. This is not because the resveratrol is dissolved in the oil but because the oil stimulates bile production in your your liver and delivery of this emulsifier to your stomach by the gall bladder. Taking resveratrol in the morning after breakfast may also help since bile levels are highest upon waking and tend to diminish towards evening.
  17. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.4%

Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    i found this......
    Thanks Hank! I guess that's why the person who I was originally discussing this suggested dissolving the 400mg of resveratrol in 8 mg of pure ethanol (50g/L solubility).
  18. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.4%

Sun Sept 14

Legs
    Workout:
    Squats ; 5x~8
    StiffLeg DL: 4x6 (Haven't done in a while)
    Walking Lunges DB: 3x7 (Never done before, usually reg. lunges)
    Calf Presses (45s under high tension)
    Supine Ab Plate Crunch (Plate is hands, touch to leg (1st time trying)
    Swiss Ball Crunches
    Supine Bench Leg Raises (4x12)
    Front Squats : Not enough energy

Comments:
    I tried a few new moves today to see if they would get me sore. The SLDL hit me pretty hard, the walking lunges I think the DB's were too heavy and so I didn't exhaust those muscles properly. The next day while doing sprints I was pretty dead in the legs, so it may have been a tougher workout then I realized.

The gym was killer hot and so I was sweating quite a fair bit, even before my cardio which shows that I did put a fair bit of effort in. The new ab exercise definitely make me feel it the next day. When trying to explain the workout/exercise, it made me think about how AM should have a exercise encyclopedia that we could add exercises to. Anybody like the idea?
  19. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.4%

Mon Sept 15

HIIT Cardio
    11 Sets of 30s Sprint/60s Rest

Comments:
    Today was pretty hard to find the energy. My problem was I had a salmon wrap for breakfast, so I tried doing HIIT 90 minutes later with only 25g of complex carbs digesting... not enough energy. Plus I had sore legs from yesterday. Put in an extra sprint to make up for it. I noticed I was absolutely STARVING today. I packed some meatloaf, lasagna and a shake PWO, but I was feeling so hungry I had to run back to my appartment between 2 classes to get some more food (I suppose I could have bought something on campus, but that's junky!)

Also I haven't managed to get any pure ethanol, my chemistry dept. is leery of selling/giving me any go figure lol. I think I will still try sublingual despite the poor absorption hank mentioned. I will give it a few swirls in salivia after a few minutes, then just wash whatever is down w/ water. Hopefully it's better than straight up oral for all this effort!
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.73%

I tried to split the dose like you have been doing and it was a huge pain.
  21. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.4%

Quote Originally Posted by small_guy View Post
    I tried to split the dose like you have been doing and it was a huge pain.
    I know all too well lol. When tapping it into my mouth, sometimes I get a bit more than half. But what I've started I'll finish even if it makes me go
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I will be running this stack early in the new year after my first Prime run, I will use it to bridge between Prime runs actually. I was thinking 9 weeks Prime break then 30 days TNT break 9 weeks Prime 30 days TNT. I will run TNT with Neovar.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  23. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.4%

Tues Sept 16

Back/Shoulders

Workout:
    Deadlifts: 6,7,6 2 (Not much energy/tired)
    BB Trap Shurgs: 4x12
    BB Shoulder Lifts: 3x10
    Dips: 4x Exhaustion Supersetted w/ Shoulder Press 4x10 + Drop Sets

Comments:
    Today was just an "off day". Didn't have enough energy to get through my deadlifts, my banana + yogurt + wpc shake didn't kick in enough, perhaps I needed more banana! The hamstrings are still sore from the SLDL, which I think negatively impacted my deads, and also made my sprints quite difficult. Also I think I may be getting sick or overtrained, because I can feel it in my body. I will probably take tomorrow off, no sprints. I'll run to go get groceries, but that's not as taxing on the CNS.

Resveratrol dosing is getting tedious to say the least. I've been perfect until now though, I byaccidentally swallowed the TRez with all my others pills I took in a baggie for PWO. I had some excellent sleep last night after a terrible Sunday night (Had a course decision on my mind and lost 1.5hrs easy).

I'll check the scale tomorrow, but I'm eat slightly above maintenance because I can see body comp fluctuations between my high carb WO days and low-carb days. I'm pseudo carb-cycling because I'll eat ~70g carbs before and after my workouts on my weight days which I won't do on my sprints days. I'm on a 5 day cycle though, so 3/5 of mod. high carbs isn't like the usual scheme. Libido and aggression are feeling about normal, no crazy stories/events to note. Still trying to assess Resveratrol's effects, but this will take time.

Dreamweaver By the New Year we should have a few nice natty additions you can do with the TNT stack if all goes according to plan.
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

[SIZE="5"]
    Dreamweaver By the New Year we should have a few nice natty additions you can do with the TNT stack if all goes according to plan.
    Do tell...

Are you taking your preworkout shake to close to your workout maybe... I know deads are hard with too much in your stomach... has a tendancy to make you feel tired. That's why I don't usuall do a pre - workout shake, I will eat a piece of fruit maybe but like my stomach to be nice and empty... Just a thought.
  25. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.4%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Do tell...

Are you taking your preworkout shake to close to your workout maybe... I know deads are hard with too much in your stomach... has a tendancy to make you feel tired. That's why I don't usuall do a pre - workout shake, I will eat a piece of fruit maybe but like my stomach to be nice and empty... Just a thought.
    Well last week I had 12.5g WMS, 20g WPI, and 1.5 Scoops JP8 (So 12g carbs) and the lifts went much better. It's on morning when I need to workout before class that I do a shake beforehand.

Clearly WMS/WPI digests much quicker and I realize now I need something like that in the future, but I did a banana/yogurt/wpc shake because it tastes so good I wanted a little treat lol. And yea my stomach was definitely too full, with icecubs included it's close to 1.3 L
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%

Well last week I had 12.5g WMS, 20g WPI, and 1.5 Scoops JP8 (So 12g carbs) and the lifts went much better. It's on morning when I need to workout before class that I do a shake beforehand.

Clearly WMS/WPI digests much quicker and I realize now I need something like that in the future, but I did a banana/yogurt/wpc shake because it tastes so good I wanted a little treat lol. And yea my stomach was definitely too full, with icecubs included it's close to 1.3 L
    ahhhh well that's it then, deads are bad on a partially full stomach as are all the big lifts really...
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.59%

Rock on buddy. Again, like Hanks, don't want to read your observations quite yet. I'll be back though.
  28. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.4%

A little food for thought.

Pizza + Chicken Tenders

Bison Steak + Veggies (Check out the George Foreman Grillmarks)

1/2 Typical Omelet + Veggies

29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.3%

Looks good... what are there 6 eggs in that omelette...
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.32%

nice cookin.
  31. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.4%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Looks good... what are there 6 eggs in that omelette...
    3 Whole Eggs, 1 cup (Roughly) Egg Whites, and 1/2c. Milk. I usually sautee the mushrooms, onions, peppers, zucchini and broccoli first. During the summer I was eating that for one meal, but now I split it into two to save time on cooking, and add extra cals through some pre-cooked ground beef, cheese etc.

OFF DAY/Cardio

Well I felt that I was over training, so I didn't do my usual HIIT sprints. I did however run 20 minutes across town to buy some cheaper groceries and back, plus a fair bit of running around on campus so it was a fair bit of cardio still.

I've leaned out a little bit from what I can see. Should be about 10% again.I think I'm going to up the cals a bit more, make full use of that extra testosterone. I can cut later, 10% if skinny enough. I don't eat junk anyways, and I find I don't put on fat as long as I don't eat too much before bed.

Also I seem to have a problem, I'm buying salad & ingredients faster than I can eat them. As you can see, I've upped the size of my bowl! There's some chicken tenders, no fat with this meal because I demolished my pistachio supply 30 minutes beforehand

[IMG][/IMG]
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.36%

no fat with this meal because I demolished my pistachio supply 30 minutes beforehand:fool2
    Man, I always have that same problem. Pistachios are just too damn yummy.
  33. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.4%

Thurs Sept 18

Chest/Back
    Workout:
    DB Flat Bench
    Chin ups & Pulls Ups + Pulldown afterward to exhaustion
    Decl. BB Bench
    DB Rows

Comments:
    Not a bad workout. I downed 20g WPI, 20g WMS & 1.5 scoops JP8 and was expecting to be floored, but really only had an average workout (See below). I haven't had that much muscle growth in the past 2 weeks, but today I realized this was due to my increased caloric expenditure. During the summer I was eating this much and growing quite well, but I wasn't nearly as active b/c no school. This all clicken in when I after running back from physio volunteering when I was trying to fall asleep but was too damn hungry. Probably pounded down 500 cals before bed, which I really should be spreading out through the day.

So now my goal is up to up my calories by 600/day, eat more ground flaxseeds, almonds, broke open another 3lb bag of pistachios. I need to follow the adage, eat big!

Reset-AD Mini-Review

After close to 3 weeks on Reset-AD, I'm stopping. I was hoping to get really buzzed from JP8, but I honestly can't tell a difference between taking JP8 before my RAD run and after.

The reason for my lack of responsiveness to RAD is probably because my adrenals weren't as burned out as I thought. I finished school in late April, went on two 1-week vacations during the summer, and had a relatively relaxing May-August. I stayed off stims most of the time except for a tub of JP8 in late July/August. I have heard rave reviews from reliable friends, so I believe this product isn't designed for a person in my situation.

The benefits I was looking for from the write-up were " * Re-energize the effects & sensitivity towards stimulants
    * Eliminates fatigue & stress caused by poor adrenal function
    * Provides support for improved adrenal system function without removal from one's daily stressful environment.
    * Works effectively with PreWorkout and Energy Supplements.

Resensitize your body to stimulants by taking control of your of adrenal health with Reset-A.D. and eliminate the root cause of your fatigue.

Recharge your stimulants with Reset-A.D. and put the explosiveness back into your workouts. "

In conclusion, unfortunately Reset-AD has not lived up to its' claims in my particular case. I would not purchase this product again, but considering its very reasonable price tag and results others have experienced, I would still recommend it to a friend that is suffering from symptoms of adrenal fatigue. Perhaps Anabloc Edge is PAL's product for me.
  34. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.4%

Fri Sept 19

Legs/Core

Workout:
    Squats (Deep): 3x6 + 2x10
    Lying Plate Crunches 35lb; 4x10
    Lunges; 4x5 (Tired from squats)
    Calf Presses; 4x30s
    DB Obliques; 4x10
    Machine Horizontal Squat; 3x12

Comments:
    Seems like a short workout, but was exhausting. Started off on the wrong foot because I missed my cell-phone alarm, damn thing was on snooze. So I didn't take my JP8-WPI-WMS mix I made the night before b/c the JP8 wouldn't kick in quick enough, so just did WPI & WMS. Didn't do stiff-leg deads so I can do some HIIT sprints and deadlifts tomorrow. I'm focusing hard on my core since I've slacked on it for a while.

An interesting side I hadn't realized is an increase in scalp sensitivity. I remember complaining about it about 2 weeks after starting divanil post-surgery and thought it was just my genetics (my dad has severe dandruff) , but Hank noticed it too. That was before I started the resveratrol, so I believe the Divanil is responsible for that.

Incase you missed it in my last post, I'm upping my cals by ~600-700/day. I've got all this testosterone free, I don't want to waste it. I've just picked up 5 lbs of cashews, pistachios and almonds And eggs are back on sale for $1.69/dozen, so I'm aiming for hypertrophy with minimal fat gain using my HIIT, Green Tea, CLA & Sesamin.

Here's today's lunch: My home-made Extra Lean Sirloin Angus Beef Burger on Sprouted WW Bread.

35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.86%

So will TNT be available again and will it be the same TNT?

ETA??????????????????????/
  36. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.4%

Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    So will TNT be available again and will it be the same TNT?

ETA?
    The TRez is getting an upgrade to include Bioperine, but will only be 60 ct. per bottle instead of 120. It should be in stock early this coming week.
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.86%

The TRez is getting an upgrade to include Bioperine, but will only be 60 ct. per bottle instead of 120. It should be in stock early this coming week.
    thank you.
  38. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.4%

Sat Sept 20

Deadlifts!
    WOrkout:
    Deads 245x 10,10,10,9,8,8,7.5,8.5,8.5,7 (9 total)
    Leg Raises 4x10
    HIIT Sprints, 11 sets

Comments:
    Usually I do deads + shoulders tomorrow but I find it too tiring, so I decided to move my deadlifts up a day on their own. Absolutely killed my back, went back to GVT style vs. going a bit heavier for 5x5. The HIIT sprints really well, added in an extra set.

My hunger is big, but I'm pounding down tons of food. Upped to omelet to 4 eggs 1c. Egg whites + 1/2c. Milk each, and added an extra meal in. Going to bulk up , and I'm hoping to get 70% muscle to 30% fat atleast.

Technical Question: for those in the know about divanil; I know it's supposed to be cycled after 8 weeks. Does anybody know how the body regulates this; I believe it decreases total testosterone to adjust, but does it increase SHBG too?
    Last edited by Steveoph; 09-22-2008 at 07:33 PM. Reason: Date
  39. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.4%

Sun Sept 21

Shoulders/Bi's

WOrkout:
    DB Shoulder Presses 5x10
    DB Obliques: 4x12
    Preacher Curls; 5x5 + Hold to Exhaustion
    Cleans ; 2 Sets, Traps sore from Deads yesterday
    Tricep Pushdowns
    Military Press; 4x12
    Dips; 3xExhaustion
    Body Weight Tricep Press (b/w benches)

HIIT: 10 Sprints
    Comments:
    Traps/Rhomboids were pretty sore for dead's yesterday in addition to lower back. Hams were fine. Everything went quite well in the gym today with no stims or anything. Had some great chili as a PWO meal; I had a solid pre-WO meal and BCAA's, so I didn't feel like I needed a carb boost.

Today I could see myself definitely leaner than yesterday despite upping my cals. My metabolism was fiery hot after those deads and sprints. On Monday, I felt a bit puffier from all the cals today so I know I'm over my requirements today, not quite as revved up as yesterday.

The hair/scalp itchiness is less noticeable, although still definitely sensitized (Gave it a scratch to check ) .

Monday : OFF DAY

No HIIT, No nothing. Barely ran around to class at all. Also I've kept my carbs ultra-low to give a shock to my body. Probably only about 30g over the whole day, and those are all from veggies (Green Beans, Peppers, Lettuce).
    And my bison steak was overdone, bad evening lol. On the plus side, I got loaded up with some salt-free pistachios and cashews. The pistachios taste like arse though, they're a bit stale despite being bought yesterday!
  40. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.4%

Tues Sept. 23

Chest&Back
    Workout:
    1a) DB Incl 10,10,7,7
    1b) Pullups; 4x to Failure
    2a) DB Decl; 4x8
    2b) BB Rows; 4x12
    3a) Dips 3x Failure
    3b) Pullovers 3x12
    4a) Pec Fly's 2x12
    4b) Low Rows 2x12

HIIT: 10 Sprints

Comments:
    Didn't finish strong because a gym working at the gym started talking about his weight training program for seniors and after almost 10 minutes I just didn't feel like getting back into the flow of things.

Not too much aggression to note, and my scalp isn't bothering my although the skin is still slightly oily (Washing my face when I wake up + showering PWO takes care of it, no acne to note).
    Muscle density was very high last night after only having 30g of carbs; had some great striations in my chest without having worked out all day! This morning I took 35g WMS, 20g WPI, Swell, and 1.5 scoops JP8 for about 45g of carbs and I managed to have enough energy to do my weights & HIIT. I was worried about my glycogen stores but that seemed to be plenty.

Hunger is definitely up, even with me adding about 500 cals/day. I stopped doing as much HIIT, but getting back into it, I can see some more definition in my abs. Also increasing the ab work is hitting it from a 2nd angle. I really need to do some research and find some new ab moves to tear them up. I do swiss ball brunches, leg raises, cable pulldowns. I also started with a 35lb plate, lying on the floor with the plate in my hands, and meeting my legs above my body.

Side note: I have gone through 2lbs of UP 2.0 Chocolate Peanutbutter in exactly 20 days, while making only 1 shake. The rest was consumer straight powder

Here's 2nd dinner. My angus burger on WW Sprouted Break + Frozen Veggies (Busy night).

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 98
    Last Post: 08-30-2008, 09:03 AM
  2. Steveo's Journey to a Golden Recovery
    By Steveoph in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 07:20 AM
  3. Steveo's Sponsored White Flood + Green Mag Log
    By Steveoph in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 11-03-2007, 07:14 PM
  4. Steveo's RPM Review