Believe and achieve Sam, that's trick
Originally Posted by VolcomX311
ARE YOU RIGHT TO BE ANGRY ?
* Last night whilst having dinner I dropped my fork on the floor. I got kind of annoyed but then laughed at myself....and decided to watch an online sermon (I do that every day )...one Iíve already seen before but thought this was the appropriate time to remind myself of it The title of the sermon..as I pointed out - You right to be angry ?
* Most Christians know that anger gives way to sin , besides it is in most cases an unproductive emotion. Why ? Well because, there is simply no good reason to get angry.
* 1st. If something pisses you off and you canít do anything about it, then being pissed off and angry is simply a waste of energy, plus, it makes you look ugly
* 2nd. If you can do something about it, again being pissed off is a waste of energy.....precious energy that could be instead invested in solving the problem
In my case: gosh, pick up the stupid fork, wash it & case closed, I mean, how hard is that ?!!!
* Now, irrespective of whether you are a Christian or not, you may agree that this is a good attitude to adopt. It could save you a lot of headaches
* In the sermon I watched, Pastor Bob Coy talks about a similar thing that happened to him, he said how he dropped a glass that shattered in millions of pieces. His reaction was, Oh well, look, it shattered ! He said he was quite proud of himself for not giving in to anger. Yes, I know it is sometimes hard but it is worth trying, here is why
* Unless you are as perfect as Jesus (many of Christians think they are ) you are unlikely to avoid being overtaken by anger....and the Bible teaches that angry people seldom do right in the eyes of God. Therefore, by not getting angry you are more likely to receive Godís grace
* Well what do you know, I got tested this morning. On my way out to the gym I locked myself out of the house. My initial reaction was laughter I thought, brilliant, it is Sat morning, my room mate is in South Africa on a conference and I have no ways of getting in the house other than breaking something...oh, and I so want to workout this morning too but Iím running on empty so everythingís going to be wasted by the time I do get in the house....if I do indeed get in, in the first place !!! Letís see, what does the Bible say, well, as long as you donít give in to anger and trust God, HE WILL PROVIDE A WAY OUT
* I used my mobile to call my room mate and GOD, he picked up. He said that his girlfriend had the keys to our house and that he would give her a call. 10 min later she gives me a call back and says sheís coming over ASAP. 20min later Iím back in the house and 5 min later Iím on my way to the gym Not for a second did I think to skip a workout even though I was running late by 1hr and I had no breakfast... and you all know my hypo-history.
* I thought, what better way to praise the Lord, Iíll go to the gym, put my workout in His hands and see what happens
...AND THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED
1. Bosu ball DB Deadlifts
3. Leg Press