Quads:23"

The Training Split:

Day 1: Push
Day 2:Cardio
Day 3:pull
Dy 4: cardio
Day 5:Legs
Days 5&6 will be rest days with the possibility of cardio

(all cardio will be walking on treadmill at speed of 3.5 for 30 minutes, sometimes I go up to 60 depending on my energy level)

This is my first AM log, but Ive done propabaly 15-20 logs at bb and have recently become a pretty avid AM'er, spending most of my internet time here.

I would like to note this is not some gaint stack like many logs seen these days, I will only be using my staples (universal real gains postWO, a very basic multi V (SNAC brand) and ZMA before bed (in addition to CreO2 obviously)

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Day 1 Push Day #1

Bench Press
135x5
185x5
225x5
275x4 (up 10lbs and 1 rep from last week)

Tricep Pushdown
4x8 with stack (200lbs)

Standing Military Press
95lbsx5
115x5
135x5

DB Side Laterals
25x8
30x8
35x8

DB Front Raises
25x8
30x8

Laying Shoulder Press Machine (which is badass btw) superset Reverse Flys
185x5---90x8
210x5---105x8
225x6----120x8

Pec Dec Fly Machine
180x5
230x5
250 (stack)x4

First Impressions
-Strength on bench matched my goal for the day
-no noticeable increase in pump
-no noticable increase in endurance
-It's only day 1, so I'm not let down
-Dosed 2.5 hrs preWO with food

Song Of The Day
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_VaAxHPL89w&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_VaAxHPL89w&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
In...glad to follow.

Were you chosen on BB to log? Thats sweet if you were and chose to cross forum. very cool.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
In...glad to follow.

Were you chosen on BB to log? Thats sweet if you were and chose to cross forum. very cool.
yep, chose on bb, but am posting on both out of gratitude and respect for MST.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Good luck with the log bro, I will be logging this product as well. also big ups for logging the product on both forums.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Day 2 Off Day

No workout today, I might go do 30 min low intensity cardio tonight.

I'll actually be hitting legs rather than back tomorrow, then back (and bi's) on Saturday.

My goal for the log is to DL 400 by the end and to increase my bench 10lbs each week (on my last set of 5) until the end of the log. I might max out my last push day and try to hit anywhere from 345 to 365.

I currently don't feel any different than I did two days ago before starting this product, but am thinking the true results will show if I'm able to reach my strength goals and when I do cardio.

I too my 3 tabs with juice this morning about an hour before consuming breakfast.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Day 2 Cardio Update

Just got back from 30 min cardio and am impressed to say the least. Going into cardio I was not looking forward to it as every time I swallow my nasal passage hurts, and I have a slight body ache (seem to be getting a cold, just started noticing it this afternoon)

ANYWAY, I typically just do 3.5 intensity which is a brisk walk and am glad to be done once 30 minutes is up. About five minutes in, once really warmed up I felt almost lighter than usual and had a slight pump I could feel throughout my body. I raised the intensity slightly to 3.7 and went for 35 minutes, I was hoping to do 45, but my workout partner wasn't down to stay.

At day 2 I almost feel these would be placebo results, but I know my body well, and know supplements well and truly believe that is not the case.

Hopefully on leg day tomorrow everything will keep progressing, you'll see my leg days are slightly lighter weight, more geared towards hypertrophy than my push and pull days, but consist of about twenty sets before I even get to calfs, so Cre O2 will certainly be put to the test again tomorrow.

O, and I had a little help with the cardio from Beck, "Guero" in the iPod.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7GBJ_ZrgobY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7GBJ_ZrgobY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Glad to see your cardio session went well!

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm shocked at all the wieghts in everyones logs.... guys with 20-30 pounds less muscle mass than I have a re beating my strength!! You guys are inspirations that someone I need to kick some ass... Hope I can get my cre-02 soon ha

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
I'm shocked at all the wieghts in everyones logs.... guys with 20-30 pounds less muscle mass than I have a re beating my strength!! You guys are inspirations that someone I need to kick some ass... Hope I can get my cre-02 soon ha
yea but keep in mind i train for strength, not for hypertrophy, i would like to compete in powelifting one day and guys much smaller than I bench over 700 (granted i lift raw/have never used a bench shirt)

theres certainly much more muscular guys in my gym than I, and a couple guys with no definition and look fat that bench well over 400lbs.

anyway, wait for my leg lifts, im sure you beat me on those, but DL and bench im far superior at compared to squating.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

Well that cold like feeling graduated into a cold today, puking, congested and I have that damn total body soreness/slight shaking that I always get when I have a cold. Typically it happens whenever it suddenly gets colder (like the past few weeks) and subsides in a few days.

I took my dose with breafast today, hopefully the ala will play a role in getting me better by Saturday.

I also switched to NOW ADAM (I rotate between that and SNAC's which I have a few yr supply of) as ADAM is a much more complete multi.

I'll just train a few days strait to make up for losing today and very likely tomorrow.

Shitty timing :(

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
can't help when ya get sick brotha.....feel better!!

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
:(

still sick, im hoping ill be back lifting on monday, missed my bio lab on friday and am feeling like ****, pretty damn bad weekend.

hopefully ill be able to at least hit 275 for 4 again on monday, im just gunna pick up with my day 1 WO and get my first full week of lifts in for this log rather than trying to play makeup and cram pull and leg WO's back to back.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pictures of you please?

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Pictures of you please?
yea, thx for reminding me, being sick i hadnt thought of it, im slightly depleted from having less appetite for the past few days but here you go.

The first most muscular accentuates my chest, while the other is a more complete MM pose, the lighting is fairly bad and i took the pics myself (just moments ago).

Attachments

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Day 7

Still feeling a little under the weather I just hit part of my WO, I probably could have kept going but my WO partner is a pitcher and is on X Factor so his throwing elbow was killing him and I did not oblige calling it a day after four movements.

Bench Press
135x5
185x5
225x5
275x5 (up 1 rep despite being sick)

Incline
135x5
185x5
225x5 (usually only get 3 or 4)

Pec Dec Fly superset Bodyweight Dips
210x5---8 reps

Product Notes
-The Pump was sick today
-I was afraid my poundages would decrease as i was sick, but I've already made improvements from last week
-I'm just going to hit small lifts each day this week as I'm recovering from being sick so I'll hit biceps tomorrow
-Already damn impressed I've already got increases in just one week, Ive had a better pump from some supps before, but there was certainly a noticeable increase in pump to when Im not on creatine or nitric oxide supps.
-Aiming for 245 for 5 reps on incline and 285 for 5 on flat next week.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Day 8 Back and Light Arms

Today the endurance was great, I have a lot of motivation as I was kept out of the gym for half of last week being sick so I trained arms after back as I simply wasnt tired from back.

Lifts I performed today:
Deadlifts
Behind The Neck Pulldowns
Seated Row
BB Curl
Tricep Pushdown
BB Reverse Curls
Overhead DB tricep Extensions
DB Curls and Hammer Curls

did four sets of each back movement, and 3 of each bi and tricep movements. Ive gotta say the endurance has been pretty exceptional. No PR on deads, but I pulled 325 for 3 reps which wasnt bad at all.

Legs tomorrow.

I havent felt any difference/improvement in mood as some testers are reporting.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Day 9 Legs and Shoulders

Another great workout, Im becoming a believer of CreO2, I had already been a fan of their creaceps (I have a c5 and a vo2 waiting on my dresser for the end of this log), but was skeptical of only 2g of a creatine blend.

The Lift
Squats
135x8
185x8
225x8
135x12

Narrow Leg Press (feet together in the middle to work on outer quad sweep)
2plates/sidex8
3/sidex8
4/sidex8
5/sidex5 (PR)

Standing Machine Calf Raise
2 sets of 12 with 265

Seated Calf Raise
2 sets of 12 with 2 plates

Seated Side Lateral Machine
drop set w:
5@130
5@120
5@110
5@100

Standing Military Press
95x5
115x5
135x3--thought i coukd get 5, but tweaked shoulder a bit, was a little dissapointed with myself on that set

a few sets of abs

5 minute cooldown on eliptical

Product Notes
-Increase in energy and endurance is big during the lift, but doesnt affect my everyday life the way energy from a stim would (meaning the energy is not stimulating, I just seem to utilize oxygen better while training)
-Hit a PR today, so strength is going up
-I feel really ready to lift everyday, as if Ive recovered faster, but I dont want to push cutting down my recovery time and risk over training.

Song of the Day

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3Fg2NRCB9Sc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3Fg2NRCB9Sc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Im gunna have to get some Memphis Bleek, mid 90's triple six mafia, keke/dj screw and some others up in the coming days.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Another awesome workout. happy to see how well it's working for you so far!!

I will also be following along with your v02 or c5 logs if you run any along with using them.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Day 11 Light Back, Heavy Biceps, abs and cardio

Great endurance today!

I started out supersetting pullups and behind the neck pulldowns, moved to heavy DB hammer curls and reverse cable curls, finished with ab work on the mat and then 30 minutes low intensity cardio.

Highlights from the lift:
60lb dumbell hammers for 8 reps
Reverse Cable curl 140lbs for 5 reps

cardio was a breeze, and I was happy my biceps had recovered so quickly as I plan to hit them heavily twice a week from here on out as I did this week. Trying to hit back twice was a mistake, so I wont try that again, but biceps twice a week is very do-able.

I'll be hitting my standard push workout (heavy chest shoulders and tris) on Sunday which will put me back to my normal routine after this week of catchup from being sick the previous week.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
The endurance is damn good on this product eh! Would be pretty kick ass for any sport or cardio based training.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
The endurance is damn good on this product eh! Would be pretty kick ass for any sport or cardio based training.
exactly, i feel im likely not even getting the best out of this supp as i train low reps. If I were playing a sport or running/doing high intensity cardio then I would certainly put this up there with supplements like Body Octane that I used to swear by when I played basketball.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Day 14 Chest and tri's

Amazing workout hit a semi PR that I hadnt got since I was on a small cycle about 14 months back.

Bench Press
135x16
185x8
225x8
275x3
295x2
315x1
335x1 (semiPR)

Hammer Chest Press
1 plate/sidex10 reps
1plate and 25x10
1 plate and 2 25'sx8
1 plate and 3 25'sx5

Incline Dumbell Press
50x12
55x12
60x12
70x12

2 sets of dips superset 2 sets of pec dec fly with 210lbs

4 sets of tricep pushdown

-various ab work for about five minutes

Notes
-pretty damn amazing workout, I hadnt planned to max out, but my partner was, and i was feeling in the groove from my first set
-I also moved earlier today, I was supposed to do this workout yesterday, but i was getting out of a lease and into a new place, after moving today i thought id be drained, but thats not the case
-i'll be enjoying a nice night of drinking with the new roomates, cuz we all know college classes are easier to sit through when your hung over :)

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Day 16 Back and Biceps

Had a short, but intense lift.

The bicep pump was unreal today, the first time the pumo lived up to the energy and endurance.

Strength was the same as last week, no increase in weight, but certainly a more full feeling to my biceps than last week.

I'll train shoulders heavy tomorrow and right down each set on a notebook to put it on here, followed by legs on Friday.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Day 17 Shoulders (yesterday)

Sorry I couldnt update yesterday, I had a lady over and had a terrible headache, the two didnt mix too well.

Anyway, had a great lift early in the day before obtaining the headache, and it went like this:

Hammer "Behind the neck" Shoulder Press
25/sidex12
2 25's/sidex12
3 25's/sidex12
3 25's & 10/sidex12

DB Shoulder Prss
40x12
50x12

Standing Military BB Press
95x12
105x9

DB Side Laterals
superset
DB Front Raises

Upright Rows
2 sets of 95x12

Notes
-Product seems more effective in this higher rep range, which is good as my joints simply cannot handle training with low reps for every single workout so I like to throw in hypertrophy based days like this from time to time
-I feel that the pump is picking up the longer I've been on this
-Legs today, so expect another update in 5 or 6 hrs

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
looks like a great workout with some awesome feedback. I agree that the longer you take it, the better the pumps get. It's insane!

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Day 19 Legs

Squats superset Leg Press
135x15 2plates/sidex15
185x15 3x15
185x15 4x15
185x15 4x15

Hack Squats superset Vertical Leg Press
1plate/sidex15 1/sidex15
1/sidex15 1&25x15
1plate/sidex15 2/sidex15
1&25x15 2/sidex15

Leg Extensions superset Hammy Curls
150x20 110x20
160x20 120x20
170x20 130x20
180x20 140x14-failure

Standing Calf Raise Superset Seated Calf Raise (4 sets each)

Notes
-The product seems more effective at these higher rep ranges, this was a terribly challenging workout and very rewarding.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
-The product seems more effective at these higher rep ranges, this was a terribly challenging workout and very rewarding.
Great job man!

I agree that CRE-O2 definately excells with this style of training but it truly is just as effective with lower rep range heavier weight superset style sessions too. I've been killing it lately! It certainly makes supersetting a breeze compared to how difficult it can be.

Keep up the great work!

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Day 21 Cardio Galore

So I figured I'd put it to the test on Monday and did 45 minutes medium intensity cardio on the treadmill in the AM, but also went on a 4 mile hike in the afternoon which had some good incline, roughly 20% on most, and going down actually sucked more than going up (though it was far less hard on the lungs).

Anyway, I had a great time and am not sure that I can definitively say my cardio was better than on previous hikes, I cannot judge it accurately as I only hike on occasion with especially low frequency in the hot summer months and most once its below 70 degrees out. (so my "hiking season" is just not starting, I do have both c5 and the small bottle vo2 for the increase in cardio.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Day 22 (yesterday)

so I figured the day after putting creO2 to the cardio test of endurance I figured I'd do the same for muscular endurance. Tomorrow I'll be back to my regular routine but thought that this a good idea to try some more athletic training. While I couldnt definitively say that the cardio day creO2 helped or not, I can positively say that this was an amazing day with about 2.5x the volume of a usual lift of mine.

Incline DB Press superset standing db curls
45x12-----25x12
55x12-----30x12
60x12------35x12
70x8------40x12
80x8------45x12

Tricep Pushdown superset standing hammer curls
150x10----35x12
160x10----40x12
170x10----45x12
180x10----50x12

Seated db side laterals
15x12
20x10
20x10
25x8
25x8

Lat Pulldowns
5 sets, dont remember the exact weights, but went from sets of 8 down to sets of 4, I need to work on my tricep and back endurance and my back and bicep strength.

Seated Cable Rows superset Standing Calf Raise Machine
150x8---200x12
165x8----220x12
180x8----240x12
195x5---260x12

Various Ab/Oblique Mat Work

15 minutes low-medium intensity cardio (level 4.0 on the treadmill, a fast paced walk)

Notes
-I felt as if I could have kept going on everything, my muscles werent exhausted as much as I expected, and I did a slightly higher pace of cardio (4.0 rather than 3.5) I was highly impressed with this product for high volume training and if I were to purchase it I would certainly try a volume approach and make sure to be pushing cardio longer and higher intensity)

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Day 24 Heavy Back and Biceps

Deadlifts
135x5
185x5
225x5
275x5

Underhand Pulldowns
120x8
140x8
160x5
180x5
200x5

Wide Grip Pulldowns
140x5
160x5
180x5
180x5

Bent Over Rows
135x8
155x8
175x8
195x8

Seated Rows
180x12

Hammer Stregth Hi Row
2 platesx8
2 plaes and 25x8

DB Curls
35x8
40x8
45x8

DB Hammers
40x8
50x8
50x8

Preacher Curls
2 sets

Unilateral Preacher Curls
2 sets

Notes
-Didnt have the energy to try to hit a new PR on deadlifts, but this was among the best workouts Ive had during this log due to a strait nutty pump, I does the cre02 3 hrs preWO as opposed to the regular 1 hr
-My WO partner keeps commenting that I'm looking leaner each week
-Weight was at 201 which I was damn happy about especially as lean as Ive been looking, a definite recomp has happened in the last month without strict dieting whatsoever.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
haha and the mystery of Cre-02 lives on ;)

I don't know if i've seen a log yet that has not relayed some form of lean look/feeling while using Cre-02.

I'm assuming it's the benefits of creatine minus the awful water bloat of normal creatine products.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
haha and the mystery of Cre-02 lives on ;)

I don't know if i've seen a log yet that has not relayed some form of lean look/feeling while using Cre-02.

I'm assuming it's the benefits of creatine minus the awful water bloat of normal creatine products.

Massive increases in oxygen utilization lead to more efficient fat burning. CRE-O2 definately has this leaning effect as seen in the other logs. It's definately the CRE-O2 ;)

You are having some great workouts Latspread! Great job!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Agreed on the leaning, I'm the leanest I have been since seriously training, and look full as hell. Usually if my body fat is this low I look small but not this time.. I look bigger! I look bigger than when I weighed 200+lbs and I'm now about 194lbs..weird.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Day 25 Heavy Triceps and Chest

Close Grip Bench
135x12
185x12
205x12
225x7

Incline Bench
135x12
185x12
225x8
225x8

Overhead Tricep Extenions w/ stack
90x12
110x12
130x12---PR for reps
150x8---PR for weight

Pec Dec Fly
150x15
165x12
180x12
195x12

Ab Work on mat

Notes
-solid lift, I didnt have much energy going into it which is fine on days I dont train heavy
-this last week of training with more volume/repetitions has been amazing, I cant wait to get on cordygen vo2 once this log ends, Ill liekly log it!

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Day 27 Heavy Shoulders

DB Front Raises
15x20
20x20
25x20
30x20

BB Upright Rows
95x12
115x12
135x8

Shoulder Press Machine
165x8
180x8
195x8
210x8

Seated DB Side Laterals
15x16
20x16
25x12
30x8

Bent DB Laterals
25x12
30x12
35x12

Notes
-The pump was good, above normal for a solely shoulder day and especially on the shoulder press machine I was able to go a lot heavier on sets of 8 than I had assumed, I was getting weights at 8 with the ease of when I would do 4 or 5 w/ that weight, in all reality I couldt have certainly gone up in weight and done these sets at 12's. Regardless, Im going to continue upping the volume during my vo2 and c5 logs that will follow this one
-An absolute increase in endurance from week to week
-Steady strength gains
-I'll have two more lifts (3 days) before my 30 days of creO2 runs out, I'll detail them and post "after pictures" as well as a final review afterwards.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Day 28 Legs

20 rep squats
4 sets of 135lbs

20 rep leg press
2 plates
2 plates
2 and 10lber
2 and 25lber

Leg Extensions
2 sets of 20@110lbs

Hammy Curls
140x2 sets of 10

4 sets superset standing and seated claf raises

Notes
-This workout REALLY tested my endurance, Im gunna give it a go next week and try to get more sets of leg extensions and hammy curls
-Re-comp effect still apparent

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
20 rep squats
4 sets of 135lbs

20 rep leg press
2 plates
2 plates
2 and 10lber
2 and 25lber

Leg Extensions
2 sets of 20@110lbs

Hammy Curls
140x2 sets of 10

4 sets superset standing and seated claf raises

Notes
-This workout REALLY tested my endurance, Im gunna give it a go next week and try to get more sets of leg extensions and hammy curls
-Re-comp effect still apparent
Continually increased endurance and a sense of recomp seem to be popular with Cre-02 amongst almost every tester!

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Final Review and lastWO update will be posted tomorrow, dont have time tonight.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Final Review with comparisons to other creatines

Endurance 9/10
-IMO this is the best creatine on the market for endurance, the only product I prefer for endurance to this is MAN's Body Octane, which does not contain creatine.

Strength 7-10
-Clearly, the strength from this is good as I hit a few PR's throughout the log. There are better pure strength creatine based ergogenics on the market such as MAN Clout and GD's NOS ETHER.

Size/Receomp-8/10
-In this new age of creatines it seems that the product is either geared toward extreme bulks (with carbs) or insulin mimicking, nutirent partitioning such as this product, neovar, Ether tabs, etc.
-While I stuck at roughly the same weight throughout there was a very good re-comp effect, far better than I expected as that claim was not touted much in regards to Cre02

Overall-8/10
-great endurance, good strength, very noticeable recomp lends me to believe there are few creatines than can compete with this.
-I would think stacking c5 with Body Octane and bulk creatine/gms/taurine would provide for the best stim free ergogenic mix possible.
-I'll be using cordygen vo2 and then c5 after this, I'll either log them or make weekly updates as a review