The AN rack

B

Brad2131

Awards
As mentioned in the title, i will be running the ifg2, neovar recomp, drive, and rpm. I have run many supps in my day and can say i find myself to be a reliable source of information. I know my body well and always maintain the most level head when assesing hhow supps are effecting me.

I have had friends who have begun taking stuff like shotgun and protein shakes and swear they put on 15 pounds and their maxes have all shot up. This will not be me. I will maintain a very level head and try to provide very accurate info during this log.

At this time i have to say thank you to TexasLifter89 for all his help. When i am sure his patients ran very thin with all my retarted questions he took his time and thoroughly answered all my questions.

I do have a link here to a previous post a while ago explaining my situation and many things in my past. Its mainly to show some background about myself
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/99992-what-stack.html

I work out at about 8:25am monday, tuesday, thursday, friday. As i have a tough and hectic schedule i am hoping my best dosing schedual is so:

I will be waking up each day at 7 and taking 3 rpm, 4 ifg2, and 3 drive. Then about 25 minutes later with breakfast (7:30ish) 3 neovar. Then post workout my protein shake, bcaa, and next 3 neovar. Then dosing throughout the day.

Workouts include 4 cores. Bench, incline, squat, and power cleans. Aux's are filled in between on each day. I will try to get a better list of the aux's.

When i speak of max outs, we do things a bit differently. Max's arent one rep max's. They are with a managable amount of weight repped a max of 7 times on incline, bench, squat, and 5 on powerclean. The end of last year, my max's were 210incline, 225 bench, 185 clean, and 300 squat. I had a few injuries that were beginning to bug me, so i decided to take the summer off. Since mid august i have been back in the weight room and it has been quiet hard. I really lost a great bit of strength over a few short months. I have been getting back in the gym and getting my basic strength back before starting this stack.

I am considering this my bulking stack. I will be eating heavy and packing on everything i can. I have a stack planned in a few months for some cutting.

B

Brad2131

Awards
at beginning of this stack i will say max's

bench-175 7 times 210
incline-165 3 times 180
squat- 225 7 times 270
clean- 175 5 times 200 (?)

last week for max's i did start experimenting with the rpm. I really enjoyed the energy it gave me pre wo. Cant speak much for pump because i didnt fully work out. Just the max.

Tomorrow will be my first full workout day.

Also, i havent ever been on a creatin product, so i am excited for that. Not too sure what to expect.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
hey brad! i cant believe you havent sent the link to me yet! Ill be in here if you have any questions at all. I look forward to watching your success with some of my personal favorite supplements. Glad to know you are already seeing the energy benefits of RPM

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As mentioned in the title, i will be running the ifg2, neovar recomp, drive, and rpm. I have run many supps in my day and can say i find myself to be a reliable source of information. I know my body well and always maintain the most level head when assesing hhow supps are effecting me.

I have had friends who have begun taking stuff like shotgun and protein shakes and swear they put on 15 pounds and their maxes have all shot up. This will not be me. I will maintain a very level head and try to provide very accurate info during this log.

At this time i have to say thank you to TexasLifter89 for all his help. When i am sure his patients ran very thin with all my retarted questions he took his time and thoroughly answered all my questions.

I do have a link here to a previous post a while ago explaining my situation and many things in my past. Its mainly to show some background about myself
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/99992-what-stack.html

I work out at about 8:25am monday, tuesday, thursday, friday. As i have a tough and hectic schedule i am hoping my best dosing schedual is so:

I will be waking up each day at 7 and taking 3 rpm, 4 ifg2, and 3 drive. Then about 25 minutes later with breakfast (7:30ish) 3 neovar. Then post workout my protein shake, bcaa, and next 3 neovar. Then dosing throughout the day.

Workouts include 4 cores. Bench, incline, squat, and power cleans. Aux's are filled in between on each day. I will try to get a better list of the aux's.

When i speak of max outs, we do things a bit differently. Max's arent one rep max's. They are with a managable amount of weight repped a max of 7 times on incline, bench, squat, and 5 on powerclean. The end of last year, my max's were 210incline, 225 bench, 185 clean, and 300 squat. I had a few injuries that were beginning to bug me, so i decided to take the summer off. Since mid august i have been back in the weight room and it has been quiet hard. I really lost a great bit of strength over a few short months. I have been getting back in the gym and getting my basic strength back before starting this stack.

I am considering this my bulking stack. I will be eating heavy and packing on everything i can. I have a stack planned in a few months for some cutting.
IN! Good luck, Brad. I'm pretty positive that you will be very happy with this stack; results are just like...wow :)

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Rockin' out with my favorite supp company! Good luck bro - I'll be watchin' this one.

B

Brad2131

Awards
I am excited to hit the gym this morning. I have been looking forward to the sleep while on this stuff but i havent seen it yet. I think i blame this on the 40mg of presnizone the doctor has me on to kick some posion ivy i have. I am highly allergic. Last time i had it, i went to the hospital and got 2 shots in my ass because they thought my body was gonna go into shock!

anyways i appreciate everyones support. Can anyone give me the personal experience or idea of what the creatin product feels like or what i should be expecting from it?

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
I use the original Neovar (which is awesome in itself), and with that I get faster recomps after tough workouts. I also get a fuller look & feel in my mucles (especially after a target day) and a good overall pump. You're using the new and improved Neovar so you should get even better results then I do!

I'm jealous much

B

Brad2131

Awards
day one average workout. I am going to have to mess around here because one of these supps are upsetting my stomach. Gotta figure out which one it is.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
could be the drive, forslean affects people that way at first sometimes. you may want to lower the dose on drive, and work your way up. in theory too the neovar could do it if you didn't take in enough carbs with the meal, but i haven't seen it affect many people like that

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Subbed !

I ran this same stack (+ Anabolic Pump and DCP) a few months back and had amazing results with it. You're gonna love it !

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
day one average workout. I am going to have to mess around here because one of these supps are upsetting my stomach. Gotta figure out which one it is.
I was thinking Drive also. when I ran Neovar & RPM awhile ago, I got a Drive sample with them. The drive seemed like something I had to work up to, not just full does it from the beginning. The other 2 were just fine on my stomach.

B

Brad2131

Awards
Subbed !

I ran this same stack (+ Anabolic Pump and DCP) a few months back and had amazing results with it. You're gonna love it !
i have AP and PRIME sitting ni the closet which is tempting but i am saving them for a cutting stack.

B

Brad2131

Awards
thank you guys for your quick responses and help. I will lower the drive to 2 tomorrow.

How many gallons of water should i be taking in while on these supps? 2-3 correct?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I dont think you need 3, but i would say between 1-2 gallons brad should be good

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I...Can anyone give me the personal experience or idea of what the creatin product feels like or what i should be expecting from it?
Definitely get better pumps (especially if you're using RPM as well). Apart from the (painful at times) pumps (which can last up to a few hours AFTER the resistance session), the other effects are less noticeable (although your recovery will definitely be better, especially stacking it with IGF-2!)...I've found that if I dose it at night after eating lots of carbohydrates (i.e. binging, LOL), it reduces bloating, water retention, etc., the next day...

thank you guys for your quick responses and help. I will lower the drive to 2 tomorrow.

How many gallons of water should i be taking in while on these supps? 2-3 correct?
A MINIMUM of a galleon of water per day! (And that's if you're doing NO exercise). On training days, and also dependent upon the weather, anything up to 2-3 galleons will be ok. (But careful not to OVERdo the hydration, as you can actually 'flood' your body by drinking too much).

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
On training days, and also dependent upon the weather, anything up to 2-3 galleons will be ok.
Hmmm.... I seem to remember on a certain log (ahem-of-mine) a certain young lady (ahem-you) questioning my water intake of multiple gallons... hmmm

:lol:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmm.... I seem to remember on a certain log (ahem-of-mine) a certain young lady (ahem-you) questioning my water intake of multiple gallons... hmmm

:lol:
Yes, but you were very excessive at one point. And I DID say, be careful of how much, and it depends on the CIRCUMSTANCES on how much you need per day. Also, a bigger person can get away with drinking more. But, we are NOT going to argue, Hurley :hammer:

B

Brad2131

Awards
Once again i really appreciate everyones attentiveness and pleasant nature.

When it comes to online forms like AM i am a complete noob. I wanted to supply some pics now, and at the end of the stack. Here are some poser shots. I have never had anyone asses my muscle type/bodytype.

Constructive criticism and compliments would be most appreciated

unflexed (btw i have never flexed my back so i tried!)

flexed

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Yes, but you were very excessive at one point. And I DID say, be careful of how much, and it depends on the CIRCUMSTANCES on how much you need per day. Also, a bigger person can get away with drinking more. But, we are NOT going to argue, Hurley :hammer:
Whoa there! Down tiger... just playin with ya!

I was running my head off too, along with training and supplementation (and there were some days where I just felt like chugging water :fool2:)

Listen to the lady Brad - she's a smart one

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
You've definitely got a canvas for potential my friend. Just keep a RIGOROUS routine and I'm sure, with your body type, you'll see some good results with this stack. Good luck man!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Once again i really appreciate everyones attentiveness and pleasant nature.

When it comes to online forms like AM i am a complete noob. I wanted to supply some pics now, and at the end of the stack. Here are some poser shots. I have never had anyone asses my muscle type/bodytype.

Constructive criticism and compliments would be most appreciated

unflexed (btw i have never flexed my back so i tried!)

flexed

As for muscle-type/body-type, those, like photos, are only a snapshot in time of what your body is like on THAT given day; it doesn't say what you are or what you could potentially be, as you have the ability to change it. And you can't just say what someone is just by LOOKING at them, either. Just remember that...As for you. You have quite a bit to work on. But hey, it will come, with time, discipline, effort, and committment. Everyone has to start somewhere. Just see what you want your body to look like; know the steps that you have to take to get there; and go for it!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
search for drummaboyzl. you nad him and similar body types. he is a friend of mine who i had trained between february-august. In that time he has lost a god deal of BF% as well as strength increasing through the roof. Talk to him. And you have the right people on your side to help you get the job done. Now its your part...kick some ass holmes!

Honestly its not a bad base. The fat will go easily once you focus, from the look of things i think you should focus everywhere, but primarily your back. along your spine. some good excercises i enjoy are T-bar rows, BB Bent rows, Romanian Deadlifts, lat pull down. those are some basics for the back. drill hard and you will get there man!

B

Brad2131

Awards
i have a really good feel for my body. As i mentioned i have been heavier, but i also have been thinner. At one point last year i decided i wanted to get more ripped. Down into the 150's i dipped still working out heavily. It wasnt good. As a person, if i get below 162 i begin to look unhealthy. Also when i was that light it was harder to get stronger. Ideally i want to do this as a bulking stack then later do a cutting stack, but as i said i refuse to be too thin. Thank you all for your constructive words.

on another note its the ifg2 thats upsetting my stomach. Just woke up and took 4. 10 minutes later in the shower i would say i began to get...kinda heart burn. Any ideas on how to kick that?

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
i have a really good feel for my body. As i mentioned i have been heavier, but i also have been thinner. At one point last year i decided i wanted to get more ribbed. Down into the 150's i dipped still working out heavily. It wasnt good. As a person, if i get below 162 i begin to look unhealthy. Also when i was that light it was harder to get stronger. Ideally i want to do this as a bulking stack then later do a cutting stack, but as i said i refuse to be too thin. Thank you all for your constructive words.

on another note its the ifg2 thats upsetting my stomach. Just woke up and took 4. 10 minutes later in the shower i would say i began to get...kinda heart burn. Any ideas on how to kick that?
You can kick that by not taking 4 in the morning lol. But seriously, How many are you on a day ? I was on 2 in the am with my drive and rpm dose, 4 pre-workout with my drive and rpm dose and 4, 30 min before I went to sleep. Since you have AP, I'd highly recommend throwing that into the mix and take it with the neovar, that way you can get a good 80 grams of carbs for a preworkout meal and have some seriously awesome pumps in the gym... you can always get another bottle of AP when you wanna run it with Prime in the future, lol.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...on another note its the ifg2 thats upsetting my stomach. Just woke up and took 4. 10 minutes later in the shower i would say i began to get...kinda heart burn. Any ideas on how to kick that?
I suggest that you try starting out using only HALF the recommended dose for the first few days, to assess your tolerance, and build up to the full dosage around the 7-10 day mark. The very first time I used IGF-2 it upset my stomach as well, but now that I'm used to it, I'm fine. Halving the dose will also mean that you shouldn't get the 'tired' effects that some have experienced starting out on full dosage.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've been looking for a log that runs ALL the AN products - will be following along in the shadows mate - good luck!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been looking for a log that runs ALL the AN products - will be following along in the shadows mate - good luck!
I ran all the AN products towards the end of my first log, pretty much right through my second log, and at the start of my third log, Nick.

Links:
1. Contest Preparation with Applied Neutriceuticals - Bodybuilding.com Forums
2. Rosie's Training stacked with Drive/RPM and IGF-2/NeoVar - Bodybuilding.com Forums
3. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/92748-female-terminator-strikes.html

Also, Sean runs everything. Link to his log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/96515-samboz19-s-epic.html

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Thank you Ma'am - bookmarked for future reference.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have a pickle with you sir...Why not Osteo-sport?
Dear sir, I think your pickle is misplaced.

I believe I am not getting results from my current Cissus product, hence I wish to review Osteo-Sport as an alternative.

I hope this clears the matter up.

JKP!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dear sir, I think your pickle is misplaced.

I believe I am not getting results from my current Cissus product, hence I wish to review Osteo-Sport as an alternative.

I hope this clears the matter up.

JKP!
And in my current log I am using all the AN arsenal aside from Drive (and Lipotrophin-AM).

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
so your old one wasnt working so your trying supercissusRX then giving osteosport a shot to compare the two?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie you are an unstoppable machine!
I'm trying to be. Rosie's learnt that she's neither infallible or invincible over the last few weeks, though...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
B

Brad2131

Awards
a few days in and i have one word. Recovery. Wow. i had a very long hour and a half intense session today. Typically afterwords, i would go to my next class and pass out. I drank my shake with my neovar also directly post workout. I felt energetic and ready for another workout. I could tell my muscles were different than ever before. Typically we have those fun times of going down a set of stairs after a lower body session and feeling like were gonna fall. It wasnt there. The almost instant recovery was incredible.

The only disappointment thus far is the pump. I really figured at 167 pounds 3 pills is enough rpm, and where i will stay for a few weeks. I thought my pump would be very good but like mentioned on hammer curls and straight bar curls i was disappointed.

I have been looking for a supp that really raises intensity while training. That is much of why i dabbled with the PH's. I am really temped to add the PRIME to this stack, because that seems to be the only supp that offers what i have been looking for. Then again if i add one more damn pill to my diet i may die.

Todays workout

Core A: power cleans

Core B: 1/4 squats

aux's: db bench rows, glute/hams, straightbar and hammer curls, power runner

abbs

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
nice to know sorry about the pump. Prime sounds to be promising, but im holding back till the logs are finished to snag some.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I never get the pump off RPM either - still a ripping good product though!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
its hard for me to judge pump because i always get a badass natural pump because im super intense in training. there fore my pump ratings on supplements are never good :(

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
a few days in and i have one word. Recovery. Wow. i had a very long hour and a half intense session today. Typically afterwords, i would go to my next class and pass out. I drank my shake with my neovar also directly post workout. I felt energetic and ready for another workout. I could tell my muscles were different than ever before. Typically we have those fun times of going down a set of stairs after a lower body session and feeling like were gonna fall. It wasnt there. The almost instant recovery was incredible.

The only disappointment thus far is the pump. I really figured at 167 pounds 3 pills is enough rpm, and where i will stay for a few weeks. I thought my pump would be very good but like mentioned on hammer curls and straight bar curls i was disappointed.

I have been looking for a supp that really raises intensity while training. That is much of why i dabbled with the PH's. I am really temped to add the PRIME to this stack, because that seems to be the only supp that offers what i have been looking for. Then again if i add one more damn pill to my diet i may die.

Todays workout

Core A: power cleans

Core B: 1/4 squats

aux's: db bench rows, glute/hams, straightbar and hammer curls, power runner

abbs
Don't be so concerned about the pumps; they mean nothing anyway, and are by means an indication of how hard you are working...RPM will not be a magic pick-me-up before training. It will help you, yes, by providing that smooth energy to get you through. You need to focus on creating your OWN intensity during training, instead of trying to rely on a supplement for it. Trust me, you DON'T need a supplement for intensity!...BTW, you mentioned that you've been training since you were 12 years old. How old are you, then, Brad? If you're younger than 18, depsite how 'experienced' you think you are, I would not recommend looking at using PH at all. Maximize your potential as much as you can naturally before you even consider any of that ****...But, keep at it. What you want will come. You just have to work ****ing hard for it!

B

Brad2131

Awards
Don't be so concerned about the pumps; they mean nothing anyway, and are by means an indication of how hard you are working...RPM will not be a magic pick-me-up before training. It will help you, yes, by providing that smooth energy to get you through. You need to focus on creating your OWN intensity during training, instead of trying to rely on a supplement for it. Trust me, you DON'T need a supplement for intensity!...BTW, you mentioned that you've been training since you were 12 years old. How old are you, then, Brad? If you're younger than 18, depsite how 'experienced' you think you are, I would not recommend looking at using PH at all. Maximize your potential as much as you can naturally before you even consider any of that ****...But, keep at it. What you want will come. You just have to work ****ing hard for it!
i am just about 18. I dabbled pro hormones about a year ago. Never to be done again. Trust me. Lesson learned.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i am just about 18. I dabbled pro hormones about a year ago. Never to be done again. Trust me. Lesson learned.
Good. Just because the 'big boys' do it doesn't mean everyone should or needs to. And at your age, maximizing your full potential naturally should be your concern, even if it DOES take a bit longer. And supplements, apart from the staples, are not all that necessary until you ARE a little older.

B

Brad2131

Awards
sorry i have been so busy. I have been very happy with inner workout recovery. Thats the biggest thing.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
sorry i have been so busy. I have been very happy with inner workout recovery. Thats the biggest thing.
nice glad your seeing nice results. just wait til week 3. when everything is kicked in...you will be enjoying it

B

Brad2131

Awards
once again i am so busy. 3 jobs and school. I really wanted to be much more strict to this log. Will be having more time sooner in the future

Great sleep btw. Very impressed.

B

Brad2131

Awards
workouts have been great. I will say my acne has really increased since the start of the stack. Not sure what thats due to.

the sleep on these supps has been priceless. SOOOO AMAZING!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
workouts have been great. I will say my acne has really increased since the start of the stack. Not sure what thats due to.

the sleep on these supps has been priceless. SOOOO AMAZING!
This will be due primarily to the effects caused by Icariin in both Drive and RPM (and the Forslean in Drive).

B

Brad2131

Awards
today

core A bench 1st set 75%, 2nd 77%, 3rd 80%, then 4th 82% at 4 reps
core b incline 70%,72%,75%,77%
straight bar curls, ez bar curls, db flies, shoulder complex

1) overall i have to say the sleep since i have started this stack has been unlike any of my life. I am to sleep quickly and sleep like a rock. At times i almost feel like i cant get enough. I am going to bed at 10-1030 and waking up at 7ish.

2)strength and weights are up

3) my physical weight started at 165 and i am finally back to 170.

4)great interset recovery

5) i am seeing a difference in how my muscles and body looks. I am not sure if this is because the igf2 helps promote dry gains or if its the creatin. ???