Beasting with Cre-02 (Sponsored)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Beasting with Cre-02 (Sponsored)


    I am now going into my bulking phase for a couple of months, and therefore needed a creatine. I got lucky because MST just introduced a new creatine, and I was selected to do a log for them. I logged their Cordygen VO2 and was very impressed! Therefore, I expect no less than greatness from this product as well. Thank you MST for choosing me again, I appreciate this very much. I just moved in to a new apartment, so I could definitely use the help with supplements.

    I will be bulking throughout this log, and I will NOT be running any other supplement so that I can see what this can do alone. I am, however, taking MVP/ZMK as my multivitamin source.



  2. subbed in and ready to roll. Have a great month!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
    •   
       


  3. Before Picture:


    Weight: 153

    Measurements: Soon
    Last edited by Emerge; 09-15-2008 at 12:42 PM.

  4. Looks good man! Rock this sheet!!!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  5. The following effects (or lack thereof) will be displayed by the actual numbers I post from my workouts: increased strength and increased muscular endurance.

    The following effects (or lack thereof) will be discussed when appropriate: increases in oxygen utilization and ATP, improved recovery times between sets, decreased lactic acid and ammonia, increased pump, and mood enhancement.
    Last edited by Emerge; 09-15-2008 at 02:45 PM.

  6. Ok, I have received the product, I will begin my log tomorrow. I skipped leg day this week because I am still sore from last week's workout and because I am newly sore from the monumental guard work we did in BJJ. I took my first dose today, and I did already incur one of the benefits of the product: mood enhancement. I had a little fight with my girlfriend and I displayed much more poise than I normally do.

    Can't wait until tomorrow!

  7. the mood enhancement is a great benefit...i'm glad it's found you already
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  8. Day 2: Monday 9/15/08 Shoulders/Tris/Chest

    DB Military
    45x15 +5 Reps From Last Week
    45x15 +5 Reps From Last Week
    50x11 +1 Rep From Last Week
    50x11 +1 Rep From Last Week

    Upright Row
    95x15 +3 Reps From Last Week
    105x12 +2 Reps From Last Week
    105x12 +2 Reps From Last Week
    115x8 10 More lbs from last week!

    Incline Bar Bench
    165x5
    175x5
    185x4 10 More lbs from last week!

    Tri-Pull Down
    60x15 +3 Reps From Last Week
    60x15 +3 Reps From Last Week

    Improved recovery times between sets:
    Slight difference from last week. More noticeable towards the end of the workout.
    Decreased lactic acid and ammonia:
    Yes, I never felt a burn before I fatigued.
    Increased pump:
    Not so much.
    Mood enhancement:
    Feeling pretty upbeat, slightly sexy... holla!


    I am in the process of transferring from a recomp to a bulk, so I'm slowly adding more and more exercises and sets as I feel my body out. If you have any tips for me, by all means go for it. This bulk I will focus primarily on shoulders, lats, bis, and legs.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Emerge View Post
    Day 2: Monday 9/15/08 Shoulders/Tris/Chest

    DB Military
    45x15 +5 Reps From Last Week
    45x15 +5 Reps From Last Week
    50x11 +1 Rep From Last Week
    50x11 +1 Rep From Last Week

    Upright Row
    95x15 +3 Reps From Last Week
    105x12 +2 Reps From Last Week
    105x12 +2 Reps From Last Week
    115x8 10 More lbs from last week!

    Incline Bar Bench
    165x5
    175x5
    185x4 10 More lbs from last week!

    Tri-Pull Down
    60x15 +3 Reps From Last Week
    60x15 +3 Reps From Last Week

    Improved recovery times between sets:
    Slight difference from last week. More noticeable towards the end of the workout.
    Decreased lactic acid and ammonia:
    Yes, I never felt a burn before I fatigued.
    Increased pump:
    Not so much.
    Mood enhancement:
    Feeling pretty upbeat, slightly sexy... holla!


    I am in the process of transferring from a recomp to a bulk, so I'm slowly adding more and more exercises and sets as I feel my body out. If you have any tips for me, by all means go for it. This bulk I will focus primarily on shoulders, lats, bis, and legs.
    I'm in! Better late than never! LOL

    Great workout! Did you dose the product 2 hours pre-workout?

  10. I actually did not, I do lift in the morning, so it's pretty tough to get it in 2 hours before working out. But, I did take it about an hour and a half before I started my actual core workouts.

    Should I try to get it in earlier?
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by Emerge View Post
    I actually did not, I do lift in the morning, so it's pretty tough to get it in 2 hours before working out. But, I did take it about an hour and a half before I started my actual core workouts.

    Should I try to get it in earlier?
    An hour and a half before your main workout is probably good unless you have slow digestion. After you've been on CRE-02 for a while it won't really matter as much on the timing.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    An hour and a half before your main workout is probably good unless you have slow digestion. After you've been on CRE-02 for a while it won't really matter as much on the timing.
    you recommend taking all three tablets at once?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    An hour and a half before your main workout is probably good unless you have slow digestion. After you've been on CRE-02 for a while it won't really matter as much on the timing.
    I do have very slow digestion.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    you recommend taking all three tablets at once?
    Yep, for best results take all three tabs at once. Yoi can split them up on off days if you'd like.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Emerge View Post
    I do have very slow digestion.
    That's alright, after a week of ise the timing won't be as much of an issue. Just take it as soon as you can and you'll be fine.

  16. Day 3: BJJ

    I will not be doing BJJ today because of a test I really need to study for, so I did my regular ab routine. I was able to do it without any break, which is not common (although it has happened) for me. Today was a horrible day, so I was on tilt by a lot. However, I am pretty calm now and usually I remain pissed until I go to bed.

    How do I know if my ammonia is decreasing!? Lol.

  17. Day 4: Wednesday 9/17/08 Lats/Bis/Back

    Lat Pull Down (Wide)
    140x15
    150x8 10 More lbs from last week!
    150x8 10 More lbs from last week!
    150x8 10 More lbs from last week!

    Lat Pull Down (Narrow)
    140x12 5 More lbs from last week!
    140x12 5 More lbs from last week!
    140x12 5 More lbs from last week!
    140x12 5 More lbs from last week!

    Barbell Row
    105x15 +3 Reps From Last Week
    105x15 +3 Reps From Last Week
    115x12
    10 More lbs from last week!
    125x8 20 More lbs from last week!

    DB Curls
    30x15 5 More lbs from last week!
    30x15 5 More lbs from last week!
    30x10 Extra set added to day!

    Improved recovery times between sets:
    Big difference, almost as soon as I stopped my set I felt ready to go again, I had to force myself to abide my 1 minute rule.
    Decreased lactic acid and ammonia:
    Yes, I never felt a burn before I fatigued. Not even close.
    Increased pump:
    Biceps had a very nice pumpage action going on.
    Mood enhancement:
    Not so much, feeling rather apathetic.

  18. looks like for the most part the effects are really beginning to kick in for you! I'm sure the mood enhancement is on the way...be patient and good things will arrive
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  19. nice workout man. And yeah the mood enhancement will come on stronger in a day or two and then level a bit. At least thats what happened to me but were all different. Are you dosing 2 hours pre w/o?

    oh and how tall are you?
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  20. I am trying my best to dose 2 hours pre/wo, but it hasn't happened yet. Best I can manage is getting it 1 and a half hours before I start my actual workout after warming up and what not.

    I'm 5' 9" on a good day.

    On a bad day, I'm 5' 7" though. Lol.

  21. haha so which is it?
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  22. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    I'm sure the mood enhancement is on the way...be patient and good things will arrive
    Haha! I'll sacrifice the mood enhancement for gains like that every week!

    Great job Emerge!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    haha so which is it?
    Let's call it 5' 8". That's a solid number.

    Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    Haha! I'll sacrifice the mood enhancement for gains like that every week!

    Great job Emerge!
    Me too. However, I think I am starting to get it now. I did very poorly on a test today, and usually that would tilt me beyond belief. I'm feeling pretty upbeat right now.


    I'm going to BJJ so I'll update on that tonight.

  24. haha I knew it was coming
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  25. Let chattyness commence in 3...2....1
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  26. Day 5: Thursday 9/18/08 BJJ

    I'm hoping someone could tell me what I should focus on in retrospect after my BJJ training as far as this supplement goes? Anyway it was a breeze, very good session. I did pretty well against some of the upper belts and the bigger same belt guys.

    Is this supplement supposed to make you sweat more? Because I was drenched! Good day, definitely in a good mood.

  27. Ive been sweating a lot on it.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Emerge View Post
    Day 5: Thursday 9/18/08 BJJ

    I'm hoping someone could tell me what I should focus on in retrospect after my BJJ training as far as this supplement goes? Anyway it was a breeze, very good session. I did pretty well against some of the upper belts and the bigger same belt guys.

    Is this supplement supposed to make you sweat more? Because I was drenched! Good day, definitely in a good mood.
    I don't know if it's SUPPOSED to make you sweat...but I know I sure do, haha. Feels like I just got out of a pool when I lift.

    I'm not sure I know what you meant by the bjj question?
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  29. In my brazilian jujitsu class training, what types of benefits do I look out for from my Cre-02?

  30. the cordygen in Cre-02 will definitely add to your breathing rythymns throughout that class. I think you've been on Cordygen for a while now though, so it may not be AS pronounced for you as for the other testers.

    You should feel stronger just like when you are lifting when you are grapping and on the mat with your competitors. I know I felt stronger even just playing tennis with this stuff as ridiculous as that sounds.

    If I had the time right now, i'd create a more involved and detailed list..but i'm on the run today...it's a crazy one.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. MCC vs CEE for cutting Sponsored by SNS! >>>
    By Lean1038 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-01-2010, 02:53 PM
  2. My CRE 02 log ( Not Sponsored )
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 225
    Last Post: 10-21-2008, 12:50 AM
  3. MST Sponsored
    By pitbull800 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-22-2008, 01:08 PM
  4. UNC's AEN Get Fit Sponsored Log!
    By UNCfan1 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 166
    Last Post: 12-04-2007, 01:45 AM
Log in
Log in