CraigMatthew's Epic Strength Phase with Cre-02 (sponsored)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Product to be tested: Cre-02 - by Millennium Sport Technologies

Once again thanks to Millennium Sport Technologies (MST) for giving me the chance to test this for them.

Goals of this log: I have just come off about a months worth of throat infections so as you can imagine strength will most likely have taken a hit, as well as a bit of muscle mass no doubt.

In this log I will be not only testing this new Cre-02, but also attempting to get my strength up, add some muscle and generally get back into the gym with reasonable intensity (Not quite throwing up again on leg day as I did in my last log)

I will be doing mainly a strength program over the next 4 weeks, following 4-6 reps per exercise with longer rest periods of 3-4minutes (which will seem like an eternity)

Some details about me:
Sex: Male
Height: 187cm
Weight:200lbs (8.7% bodyfat)
Body type: Endomorphy 2.2 Mesomorphy 5.7 Ectomorphy 2.7
Body Mass Index (BMI) 24.1
Waist/Hip Ratio (WHR) 0.82
Sum of 6 skinfolds 58.0
(Excl. Biceps & Iliac Crest) 8.7 %fat (Yuhasz)
Sum of 8 skinfolds 74.1 mm

Training Experience: Trained for the last 6 years seriously. Have been training since I was 18, but really I dont count those years as they were mainly doing 'mirror' muscles. Since I started my degree is where I have become much more serious, educated and religious in all areas of my training. From diet, to lifestyle to supplements and rest. I have learned this the hard way.. through mistakes, and through text books, and through testing on myself. The last 6 years have been incredible, where I have gone from around 140lbs to around 200lbs, while only increasing bodyfat by 1.7%.

Currently have completed my Diploma in Exercise Science and recently finished my Degree in Health Science, Majoring in Sports and Exercise (BHsC)

Current Training Schedule / Protocol:

Monday:Legs, Calves and Abs
Tuesday:chest and Back
Wednesday: Rest
Thursday: Shoulders, Biceps Triceps
Friday:Legs, Calves and Abs

What supplements I'll be taking:

RPN Gut Health (as I'm coming off antibiotics)
CL Orange Triad (multivitamin)
USP Labs Anabolic Pump (to allow me to consume carbs while staying lean hopefully)

and of course....
Cre-02 - by Millennium Sport Technologies

Creatines I have tried:
Green Magnitued
Green Bulge
Neovar
Neovar Recomped
Crea Bolic 4
Bulk creatine Monohydrate
Bulk Cee

How I will rate each days workout:
Strength:
Bodyweight/Body Comp:
Pumps/Vascularity:
Endurance:
Aggression:
Focus:
Libido:
Muscle Density/Hardening:
Overall Energy:
Personal Commentary:

This log will last as long as one bottle of Cre-02 lasts, which I'm assuming at my 200lbs will be 4 weeks.

I intend to give this product a thorough going over, I will be honest with my day to day reviews as well as my final review. I figure I'm really doing this more for the consumer than the company (no disrespect to MST of course). So honesty in the value of the product is essential.

Things should kick off in around a weeks time when the product arrives.
As far as I know this isn't available on Nutraplanet (but will be soonish) but for ordering or more information on this product visit: Millennium Sport

and yes... I like to word Epic... :p
CM

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
First in dawgy! Damn 200lbs at 8%bf! Congrats on the gettin the diploma! Very cool stuff!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
First in dawgy! Damn 200lbs at 8%bf! Congrats on the gettin the diploma! Very cool stuff!
to be honest after being sick its more like 196lbs at 9%, I'll get an accurate measure on Monday. But I'll fix those stats in the next few weeks. Got the Diploma years ago, it's the degree that I recently got, and thanks!

I'd rep you if I was allowed :p

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
still very impressive man!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
still very impressive man!
thanks man, as Patrick Bateman once said, "you can always be skinnier, look better."

One thing is for sure, I'm not going to die wondering how good I could have got my body to look. I'll be doing bicep curls in the coffin :p

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
In to Win! Have fun with your month :)

...I know you will!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know I'll be watching ;)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
In to Win! Have fun with your month :)

...I know you will!
Good to have you here man. Should be a good month fingers crossed. I will log this weeks workouts without Cre-02 and then we can use that to compare to the weeks following.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I'm subbed now. You came to my log, now I'm following this. You'll love Cre02 CM!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I'm subbed now. You came to my log, now I'm following this. You'll love Cre02 CM!
Hey man, good to have you along, yeah cant wait to try Cre-02, and see if it's as good as people are saying.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Day One:
Strength: Down
Bodyweight/Body Comp: Down
Pumps/Vascularity: Good
Endurance: Average
Aggression:Average
Focus:Good
Libido:Normal
Muscle Density/Hardening:Normal
Overall Energy:Normal
Personal Commentary: just took some Anabolic Pump with breakfast ans my orange triad. Then hit the gym. Lost quite a lot of strength during the time off, which was expected, workout went well though, didn't manage any amazing numbers but the intensity was good for a first day back. Hoping I'll bear back from MST soon regarding my Cre-02, hopefully have it next week.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How long has it been since you worked out now?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
How long has it been since you worked out now?
2 weeks off with the flu, then trained for 4 days, then ff again for 2 weeks. So strength is really sucking right now. But time will fix that.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Day Two: Back an Biceps
Strength: Down
Personal Commentary: Nothing major to report, pretty solid workout, once again intensity was highish but strength was lowish. Should all change in the next few weeks.

Side note: My Cre-02 has been posted free of charge to me, which is awesome of MST to have done, so big ups to them for being generous enough to not only give me a product for free, but also to cover the postage costs which wasn't part of the agreement. Awesome. A huge thanks :)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That was cool of em

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I was surprised and obviously impressed, and great to know my Cre-02 will be here by end of this week/early next week.
Don't be surprised. MST is the most stand-up company I've dealt with.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Don't be surprised. MST is the most stand-up company I've dealt with.
Yeah they get a gold star from me so far, if the product works as well as their service then I'll be a very happy man!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Trust in me when I tell you the product will speak volumes :)

Have fun with your log bro!

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Muscle memory's gonna start kicking in and you'll be back up to par in no time. Good luck with this. I'm in!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Muscle memory's gonna start kicking in and you'll be back up to par in no time. Good luck with this. I'm in!
Hey man good to have you along, and yeah I'm hoping my muscle memory kicks in soon. I'll give it two weeks for the body to wake up. :)

Update: Day three: Rest day.
Still waiting for Cre-02 to arrive, but just took my multivitamins and Anabolic Pump. Deffinatly feel leaner since using AP but being sick with the flu 2times could have leaned me out also. But I must admit I'm feeling lean but also full. Eating a fair few cho's (400grams or so per day) and still satying lean so I have to be happy with that.

Legs tomorrow....ouch!!!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
today would be an awesome day for Cre-02 to arrive. Test it on a leg day...whew.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^tease :rolleyes:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
half of me is a jerk.

the other half is optomistic, haha

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
pictures pictures pictures
Product to be tested: Cre-02 - by Millennium Sport Technologies

Once again thanks to Millennium Sport Technologies (MST) for giving me the chance to test this for them.

Goals of this log: I have just come off about a months worth of throat infections so as you can imagine strength will most likely have taken a hit, as well as a bit of muscle mass no doubt.

In this log I will be not only testing this new Cre-02, but also attempting to get my strength up, add some muscle and generally get back into the gym with reasonable intensity (Not quite throwing up again on leg day as I did in my last log)

I will be doing mainly a strength program over the next 4 weeks, following 4-6 reps per exercise with longer rest periods of 3-4minutes (which will seem like an eternity)

Some details about me:
Sex: Male
Height: 187cm
Weight:200lbs (8.7% bodyfat)
Body type: Endomorphy 2.2 Mesomorphy 5.7 Ectomorphy 2.7
Body Mass Index (BMI) 24.1
Waist/Hip Ratio (WHR) 0.82
Sum of 6 skinfolds 58.0
(Excl. Biceps & Iliac Crest) 8.7 %fat (Yuhasz)
Sum of 8 skinfolds 74.1 mm

Training Experience: Trained for the last 6 years seriously. Have been training since I was 18, but really I dont count those years as they were mainly doing 'mirror' muscles. Since I started my degree is where I have become much more serious, educated and religious in all areas of my training. From diet, to lifestyle to supplements and rest. I have learned this the hard way.. through mistakes, and through text books, and through testing on myself. The last 6 years have been incredible, where I have gone from around 140lbs to around 200lbs, while only increasing bodyfat by 1.7%.

Currently have completed my Diploma in Exercise Science and recently finished my Degree in Health Science, Majoring in Sports and Exercise (BHsC)

Current Training Schedule / Protocol:

Monday:Legs, Calves and Abs
Tuesday:chest and Back
Wednesday: Rest
Thursday: Shoulders, Biceps Triceps
Friday:Legs, Calves and Abs

What supplements I'll be taking:

RPN Gut Health (as I'm coming off antibiotics)
CL Orange Triad (multivitamin)
USP Labs Anabolic Pump (to allow me to consume carbs while staying lean hopefully)

and of course....
Cre-02 - by Millennium Sport Technologies

Creatines I have tried:
Green Magnitued
Green Bulge
Neovar
Neovar Recomped
Crea Bolic 4
Bulk creatine Monohydrate
Bulk Cee

How I will rate each days workout:
Strength:
Bodyweight/Body Comp:
Pumps/Vascularity:
Endurance:
Aggression:
Focus:
Libido:
Muscle Density/Hardening:
Overall Energy:
Personal Commentary:

This log will last as long as one bottle of Cre-02 lasts, which I'm assuming at my 200lbs will be 4 weeks.

I intend to give this product a thorough going over, I will be honest with my day to day reviews as well as my final review. I figure I'm really doing this more for the consumer than the company (no disrespect to MST of course). So honesty in the value of the product is essential.

Things should kick off in around a weeks time when the product arrives.
As far as I know this isn't available on Nutraplanet (but will be soonish) but for ordering or more information on this product visit: Millennium Sport

and yes... I like to word Epic... :p
CM

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree put up some pics mat

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Don't be a Boxmeman ;) jk

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Day Four: Shoulders
Strength: Normal
Personal Commentary: Pretty good shoulder workout, not major in the strength department but I gave it a pretty good shot. Still waiting for product to arrive so still just AP before workout, and another 2 time per day along with Orange Triad.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Definitely got my eyes on this one as Im interested in seeing what's under the hood of the MST line up...

That split you got going is interesting also; do you plan on doing legs twice one week, then back twice the next week?

Basically alternating the largest muscle groups so you hit each twice every other week (legs and back)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Definitely got my eyes on this one as Im interested in seeing what's under the hood of the MST line up...

That split you got going is interesting also; do you plan on doing legs twice one week, then back twice the next week?

Basically alternating the largest muscle groups so you hit each twice every other week (legs and back)
Legs will be done two times per week where possible. they are my weakest part so I'm looking to concentrate on them.

and Rosie, it's not a case of being shy, it's more that the internet is full of people who are nameless and faceless, and pictures of my body on here I am not entirely comfortable with at this point. I will think it through further and perhaps change my mind. But at this point I have not received the product yet, so pictures aren't required as of yet.

I believe I provide enough detail with body fat, girth measurements and weight reading to provide a clear picture of results I experience with any product.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I'll post a pic of my fat ass so yours doesn't look so bad.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...and Rosie, it's not a case of being shy, it's more that the internet is full of people who are nameless and faceless, and pictures of my body on here I am not entirely comfortable with at this point. I will think it through further and perhaps change my mind...
I was just playing with ya, silvertongue. I don't need pictures (I already know what you look like :p) Unruffle those feathers of yours :D

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Legs will be done two times per week where possible. they are my weakest part so I'm looking to concentrate on them.

and Rosie, it's not a case of being shy, it's more that the internet is full of people who are nameless and faceless, and pictures of my body on here I am not entirely comfortable with at this point. I will think it through further and perhaps change my mind. But at this point I have not received the product yet, so pictures aren't required as of yet.

I believe I provide enough detail with body fat, girth measurements and weight reading to provide a clear picture of results I experience with any product.
Come on bro - you show me yours I'll show you mine!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Put up pictures when you are happy. You don't have to answer to anyone... unless MST says it's mandatory! ;)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Put up pictures when you are happy. You don't have to answer to anyone... unless MST says it's mandatory! ;)
haha Oh I'm happy with my body, just the idea of pictures of my body over the internet has lost it's appeal in my older/wider age.haha But yeah I'll certainly think about it, and if MST insists, then I'll have to think even harder! haha

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn Force is that recent? Your midsection is phenomenal man! Id love some pointers - that is the type of midsection Im aiming for -just thickkk and cut. Bf is lookn low too man. By PM of course as to not hijack Mr. Craigs log here

You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Force of Green again.