Blue Gene + Prime

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Here is going to be my updates / pseudo log. It will basically be a couple of reviews as my cycle of these two new products continues. I really can't log everyday, as I have alot going on. But I will do my best to keep you informed on details, gains, side effects, etc.

24 years old / 162lbs / bulking / 5'8" / training for a few years seriously.

Other supplements:
* Orange TRIad
* Muscle milk
* Golden FinisH
* Green MAGnitude​

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Days 1-3

Prime
2 caps with breakfast, 2 caps with lunch, 2 caps with dinner
It is said that you won't be able to feel this product until a few days in. Well, I noticed something the first day. I had more energy after dosing, like a little bit of a boost. Not sure if its attributed to something else, but I feel pretty good since I started this.​

Blue Gene
5 tabs pre workout, 5 times in the AM off days
Once again, I felt this product since Day 1 of dosing. It gives me really good endurance and pumps. I also get focused energy to lift. This, along with my Green MAGnitude is a pretty awesome pre workout stack.​
---

A little about my routine. Unfortunately the timing for my reviews is kind of bad. I've been doing a strength based Push/Pull/Legs routine, adding weight every week (3x per week.) This week I have hit a plateau with my lifts after about 5 weeks of adding 5-15lbs each week to my compound lifts. Instead of struggling to bust through my plateau, I'm going to change my routine up. I'm going to do a Push/Pull/Legs routine still, but I'm going to be doing more volume (rather than 5x5 which is what I've been doing this past month and a half.) However I am still going to be doing my 1RM, 3RM, 5RM to judge it's effectiveness on strength

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
how long you been on the blue gene?

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
SIgn me up !

Best of luck

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool man are you going to post your 1rm, 3rm, etc maxes so we can see if increases are being made?

jaymdubbs

jaymdubbs

Awards
Looking forward to see how these work together!!!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Thanks everybody for stopping by.

My maxes as follows (pre-cycle):

5RM
Deadlift: 275lbs
Squat: 270lbs
Bench: 210lbs

1RM
Deadlift: 320lbs
Squat: N/A
Bench: 250lbs

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
following this one too RR - two new off the wall products! Bad ass!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
give it hell rr.:thumbsup:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to everybody stopping in!

I wanted to update real quick...

Day 4
It might be too early to tell but thanks to years of listening to my body from lifting weights and various martial arts disciplines, I've learned to tell when something is working and when something is not. I noticed that I have increased anxiety since starting my stack. Some people will say that's not a good thing. However, in the past whenever I've done a cycle of something hormonal, I've gotten anxiety. So there is a direct correlation of increased test and that particular side effect for me. Something is definitely going on.

I took my Prime with my meals yesterday. I also worked "push" day yesterday, but with sub-par weight. I started some new hours at work, where I wake up at 330am every morning. Needless to say I was pretty tired yesterday and crashed for 2 hours when I got home. I lifted when I woke up, hence the low energy levels. I decided to do a volume workout. I dosed 5 Blue Gene pre workout and the pump/feeling I had was pretty awesome. It was like a motivation/tenseness to lift weight and to put maximal effort forth. It's not a feeling I've felt with any other supplements, and it's hard to explain if you have not felt it for yourself.

I also wanted to note, in the "Prime Book" it said something about a constant pump, wanting to flex all the time. This has been true with me since Day 1. I notice this especially with my biceps, which seem to hold more volume throughout the day. A nice feeling for sure.

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to everybody stopping in!

I wanted to update real quick...

Day 4
It might be too early to tell but thanks to years of listening to my body from lifting weights and various martial arts disciplines, I've learned to tell when something is working and when something is not. I noticed that I have increased anxiety since starting my stack. Some people will say that's not a good thing. However, in the past whenever I've done a cycle of something hormonal, I've gotten anxiety. So there is a direct correlation of increased test and that particular side effect for me. Something is definitely going on.

I took my Prime with my meals yesterday. I also worked "push" day yesterday, but with sub-par weight. I started some new hours at work, where I wake up at 330am every morning. Needless to say I was pretty tired yesterday and crashed for 2 hours when I got home. I lifted when I woke up, hence the low energy levels. I decided to do a volume workout. I dosed 5 Blue Gene pre workout and the pump/feeling I had was pretty awesome. It was like a motivation/tenseness to lift weight and to put maximal effort forth. It's not a feeling I've felt with any other supplements, and it's hard to explain if you have not felt it for yourself.

I also wanted to note, in the "Prime Book" it said something about a constant pump, wanting to flex all the time. This has been true with me since Day 1. I notice this especially with my biceps, which seem to hold more volume throughout the day. A nice feeling for sure.
AWESOME!

Can't wait to see the end results when things are already going this good! Keep it up man!

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
In, gonna hold my bottles until a few more logs have progressed

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Subbed! Sweet little combo here. Good luck!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Still chugging along... :D

Feeling great and getting stronger. The Blue Gene especially I've noticed a giant leap in pumps, strength and endurance/energy immediately after I take it. The Prime is doing good I think, i take that with my meals. I've noticed a slight euphoria when taking it. Not sure what causes that but I've noticed it.

All in all, I'm about 9 days in, noticing some good things happen. More energy, better workouts and increased appetite. Will post more detailed ones later of workouts.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i added some aveena to thermolife tribostan and had about the same effects as i think guys are going to get from prime, just my opinion. not knocking prime, i really enjoyed that. blue up was good also. but its the blue gene that looks the most interesting.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
RR I wanted to see a log of either or. Anyways subbed, and hit those weights hard!
The thought crossed my mind - however I did not want to log only Blue Gene since I'm a rep, and I was too antsy to wait until after the Prime ... this way we'll kill two birds with one stone ... or at least get a review on the stack :D

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
The thought crossed my mind - however I did not want to log only Blue Gene since I'm a rep, and I was too antsy to wait until after the Prime ... this way we'll kill two birds with one stone ... or at least get a review on the stack :D
haha I was the same way when I ran Hardcore Shred Xs with DCP. I added the DCP because I felt weird running a log speaking about hardcore shred xs and being a rep for it

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
2 nice looking products on your hands RR. give it hell!

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
Cant wait to find out how it all works man subbdd

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Update

Day 14

Everything is going great so far. I did my max bench yesterday and I was able to increase it by 10lbs (put up 260#). I've only worked it 3 times since recording my 1RM. I was very psyched. :woohoo: There's alot that goes into a 1RM, such as your mood that day, diet, and a whole bunch of factors. But a 10lb increase is great in my books no matter what.

Overall, my workouts have been very successful. I have good pumps and stamina during my workouts, as well as increased recovery.

From Prime, I notice I'm more hungry. I also feel calmer during the day, and it's seeming to help my recovery and possible nutrient partitioning (no way to really tell.) As far as "Feel it working", it has been subtle. There's no boost like with Blue Gene, but there's a noticeable effect for sure. I seem to have more energy than before I started the cycle, along with increased libido. Since Prime isn't supposed to act on test, I'm wondering where this increase came from.

From Blue Gene the effects are more noticeable. I feel it working right away, and feel it the rest of the day. The main thing I notice is a surge in "oxygen", I get better pumps, can think more clearly, and get more energy / stamina during workouts. It's really quite pronounced. This is one product that would be good for free samples because, although the gains manifested are culminant, you can feel the product right away. The mystery is that this product is 100% all natural, utilizing herbs and antioxidants to get this effect. Cissus really has a great way of giving me a pump, and i think it's anabolic effects are underestimated.

So far so good people, I'm increasing in weight and also in reps/sets. One product I can feel right off the bat, giving me a boost when I need it the most. The other product is more subtle but seems to be working as well.

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
Day 14

Everything is going great so far. I did my max bench yesterday and I was able to increase it by 10lbs (put up 260#). I've only worked it 3 times since recording my 1RM. I was very psyched. :woohoo: There's alot that goes into a 1RM, such as your mood that day, diet, and a whole bunch of factors. But a 10lb increase is great in my books no matter what.

Overall, my workouts have been very successful. I have good pumps and stamina during my workouts, as well as increased recovery.

From Prime, I notice I'm more hungry. I also feel calmer during the day, and it's seeming to help my recovery and possible nutrient partitioning (no way to really tell.) As far as "Feel it working", it has been subtle. There's no boost like with Blue Gene, but there's a noticeable effect for sure. I seem to have more energy than before I started the cycle, along with increased libido. Since Prime isn't supposed to act on test, I'm wondering where this increase came from.

From Blue Gene the effects are more noticeable. I feel it working right away, and feel it the rest of the day. The main thing I notice is a surge in "oxygen", I get better pumps, can think more clearly, and get more energy / stamina during workouts. It's really quite pronounced. This is one product that would be good for free samples because, although the gains manifested are culminant, you can feel the product right away. The mystery is that this product is 100% all natural, utilizing herbs and antioxidants to get this effect. Cissus really has a great way of giving me a pump, and i think it's anabolic effects are underestimated.

So far so good people, I'm increasing in weight and also in reps/sets. One product I can feel right off the bat, giving me a boost when I need it the most. The other product is more subtle but seems to be working as well.
How would you know that the increase in libido came from Prime and not from Blue Gene ?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
blue gene sounds like a winner. and if any samples come available, feel free to let me know. might be a couple of weeks before budget lets me order it.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
How would you know that the increase in libido came from Prime and not from Blue Gene ?
I wouldn't. :chick: But everyone logging Blue Gene reported an increase, and Prime does not affect test levels, says the FAQ.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I know BG has definitely made me feel like a high schooler again. My girlfriend has been pumped about that, haha...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
need an update. unless you have become so big and strong on prime your fingers are too big to type,lol.:toofunny:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
need an update. unless you have become so big and strong on prime your fingers are too big to type,lol.:toofunny:
it's true, but I can always use a pencil :D

Day 18
Been really busy as of late, but not so busy that I couldn't lift!

Yesterday I did an epic pull workout. The only exercise other than deadlifts I did was chins. I focused on the deads. I put on my belt and lifted that bar many times. For those of you who aren't fan of deadlifts, your missing out. A solid 8 sets of these bastards will have you limping for days. The thing is, my weak points consist of my back, glutes and hamstrings. My traps are a nice size but those could always be bigger. That's why I focused on this wonderful exercise. I got 280x6 (+5lbs & 1 rep) , and 330x1 (+10lbs) since last time I did a 1RM

I have been feeling great as of lately. I'm still getting used to my early AM hours at work, but once I take the first dose of protein + Orange TRIad + PRIME at 4:00am, my body and mind start to work again.

The most prominent effects from these supplements I'm noticing is fast recovery, an all-day pump I'm pretty excited about, and amazing energy and endurance as well as pumps in the gym. I'm at 166lbs, which is about 4lbs up when I started this log. I know some of that is obviously fat, because I"m bulking. However I still look rather lean.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
it's true, but I can always use a pencil :D

Day 18
Been really busy as of late, but not so busy that I couldn't lift!

Yesterday I did an epic pull workout. The only exercise other than deadlifts I did was chins. I focused on the deads. I put on my belt and lifted that bar many times. For those of you who aren't fan of deadlifts, your missing out. A solid 8 sets of these bastards will have you limping for days. The thing is, my weak points consist of my back, glutes and hamstrings. My traps are a nice size but those could always be bigger. That's why I focused on this wonderful exercise. I got 280x6 (+5lbs & 1 rep) , and 330x1 (+10lbs) since last time I did a 1RM

I have been feeling great as of lately. I'm still getting used to my early AM hours at work, but once I take the first dose of protein + Orange TRIad + PRIME at 4:00am, my body and mind start to work again.

The most prominent effects from these supplements I'm noticing is fast recovery, an all-day pump I'm pretty excited about, and amazing energy and endurance as well as pumps in the gym. I'm at 166lbs, which is about 4lbs up when I started this log. I know some of that is obviously fat, because I"m bulking. However I still look rather lean.
lean????? if i weighed 166 i would be a stick. eat man, eat. if prime is all that i want to see you at 175. you can do it...lift heavy and eat.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
lean????? if i weighed 166 i would be a stick. eat man, eat. if prime is all that i want to see you at 175. you can do it...lift heavy and eat.
Thanks for the encouragement, man! I've always been a little guy. At 21 I weighed 130lbs (I'm 24, now.) I guess since I'm a shawty it's not as bad, but your right. Man I love to eat. :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the encouragement, man! I've always been a little guy. At 21 I weighed 130lbs (I'm 24, now.) I guess since I'm a shawty it's not as bad, but your right. Man I love to eat. :D
sounds like you have a high metabolism, shouldn't have to worry about fat gains. if their is any truth to the prime logs, you should be able to eat way above maintenance and not gain a lot of fat. at any rate with your metabolism and knowledge you can always get rid of any fat quickly.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
sounds like you have a high metabolism, shouldn't have to worry about fat gains. if their is any truth to the prime logs, you should be able to eat way above maintenance and not gain a lot of fat. at any rate with your metabolism and knowledge you can always get rid of any fat quickly.
That's true. I've been hitting the muscle milk and oats really good too. Summer is a long way off, so a little extra insulation for winter will be okay.

I'm eating about 800 cals over maintenance right now, which would usually produce some minor love handles after 2 weeks. But I haven't seen that yet, a possible sign that the stack is working.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That's true. I've been hitting the muscle milk and oats really good too. Summer is a long way off, so a little extra insulation for winter will be okay.

I'm eating about 800 cals over maintenance right now, which would usually produce some minor love handles after 2 weeks. But I haven't seen that yet, a possible sign that the stack is working.
impressive, keep it up.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
I'm with you, bro. At 21 I weighed about a buck forty soaking wet, wearing boots, with change in my pockets... And I'm 6'1"!

Eat, eat, eat, lift heavy, eat some more, and sleep! That's the formula!

Keep up the good work! :)

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
at 21 I weighed about 275. Completely dry. Naked. On an empty stomach.

I don't miss that guy one bit.