Prime W/wolfenstein Bulk Time Log!!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Wolfenstein's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    279
    Answers
    0

    Prime W/wolfenstein Bulk Time Log!!


    Greetings my bros in IRON!..and sisters,
    I will be Hopefully starting a USPLABS PRIME log tues or wednesday. I cutted for the summer now its time for the ultimate test..MASS. starting @ 224lbs. LETS GO!

  2. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    DrnkMnky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    509
    Answers
    0


    Nice! Good luck man, I will be following.
  3. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,763
    Answers
    0


    Cheers!
    Subscribed.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    remma777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    39
    Answers
    0


    innnnnnnnnnnnnnn
  5. Registered User
    Wolfenstein's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    279
    Answers
    0


    Thanks guys! yea so I was thinking of running 2caps3X a day everyday. To maximize cellmend recovery. Carbs will be high 250-350g ed, along with efa's and protein, which I try to keep around the 300g a day area. Anabolic Pump and Cissus will also be in this stack because I have not yet decided to stop since I started 3months ago. Cant wait!!
  6. Registered User
    THEGEEZ's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    565
    Answers
    0


    innnnn ! check out mine !
  7. Registered User
    Nacho1545's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    138
    Answers
    0


    Good luck man... I'm following with my first bulk cycle...
  8. Registered User
    SilentBob187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    7,853
    Answers
    0


    I'll be watching. Ordered a couple bottles for October and November myself.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  9. Registered User
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,415
    Answers
    0


    I will be watching these logs closely. Are you taking them with food or on an empty stomach...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  10. Registered User
    maurice02's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    948
    Answers
    0


    Gonna keep an eye on this. I started my prime yesterday. Didn't go to the gym but wanted to get it in my system. Gonna do the mon - fri 5/2 like you mentioned.
  11. Registered User
    hardknock's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,188
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by maurice02 View Post
    Gonna keep an eye on this. I started my prime yesterday. Didn't go to the gym but wanted to get it in my system. Gonna do the mon - fri 5/2 like you mentioned.
    Do you have a log up?

    And, Wolf, are you taking yours with food or w/food?
    ---The destruction of my enemies is to make them my friends---
  12. Registered User
    maurice02's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    948
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    Do you have a log up?

    And, Wolf, are you taking yours with food or w/food?

    No log up on mine. I probably will start it up tomorrow if not tonight.
  13. Registered User
    Wolfenstein's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    279
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I will be watching these logs closely. Are you taking them with food or on an empty stomach...
    Sorry for the wait on the reply guys, work is a *****! I will take PRIME 10mins before a whole food meal to avoid any absorption complications. I will mess around with different permutations of dosing and different foods.(Dairy,Meats,Grains,supp lements,etc..)..I START TOMARROW!!!YEAH BOYYY!!!
  14. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar


    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstein View Post
    Sorry for the wait on the reply guys, work is a *****! I will take PRIME 10mins before a whole food meal to avoid any absorption complications. I will mess around with different permutations of dosing and different foods.(Dairy,Meats,Grains,supp lements,etc..)..I START TOMARROW!!!YEAH BOYYY!!!
    Tried the all...the best it taking it almost mid meal or even close to the end of the meal...
  15. Registered User
    Wolfenstein's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    279
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Tried the all...the best it taking it almost mid meal or even close to the end of the meal...
    Interesting.. So the results compared to an empty stomach gave you more strength, energy, recovery?????
  16. Registered User
    freezito's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,974
    Answers
    0


    interesting, cant wait to try this stuff
  17. Registered User
    hardknock's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,188
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Tried the all...the best it taking it almost mid meal or even close to the end of the meal...
    Mid meal? So this product has no absorption problems when mixed with any types of foods, fats, carbs, proteins?

    I know the write ups were talking pizza, but im just saying
    ---The destruction of my enemies is to make them my friends---
  18. Banned
    jakellpet's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,533
    Answers
    0


    subbed in for sure - go get em Wolfy.

    Is this a clean or dirty bulk?
  19. Registered User
    Wolfenstein's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    279
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    subbed in for sure - go get em Wolfy.

    Is this a clean or dirty bulk?
    Whats up Fellas! my only time to post until this evening(which should be more helpful). But Let me start by adding I took my first 2 caps of prime about an hour ago with AP, so I had a 20min fast before breakfast. @ about that 15 minute mark I started to feel a little more Awake? with out any caffiene or food yet. Im typicaly not a placebo type(i think) but I actually have a good endorphine euphoric feeling with this first dose? Anyway, My meals will be very clean for my diet(would like to be dirty but a mid summer injury messed it all up). But I always have a cheat day! its good for the metabolism! Meals for the day include:

    Breakfast: AP oatmeal"my own recipe"-1.5cups scottish style oats,40 grams whey isolate(very important)banana flav, 2table of honey, dash of pumpkin pie seasoning, half or sometimes whole large banana. this meal has no added fat, If I make it later in the day I add 3 tablespoons of Macadamia nut oil.

    gotta go now..crap..gotta work but I promise to include meals and workout from today... Cheers.
  20. Registered User
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,672
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstein View Post
    Whats up Fellas! my only time to post until this evening(which should be more helpful). But Let me start by adding I took my first 2 caps of prime about an hour ago with AP, so I had a 20min fast before breakfast. @ about that 15 minute mark I started to feel a little more Awake? with out any caffiene or food yet. Im typicaly not a placebo type(i think) but I actually have a good endorphine euphoric feeling with this first dose? Anyway, My meals will be very clean for my diet(would like to be dirty but a mid summer injury messed it all up). But I always have a cheat day! its good for the metabolism! Meals for the day include:

    Breakfast: AP oatmeal"my own recipe"-1.5cups scottish style oats,40 grams whey isolate(very important)banana flav, 2table of honey, dash of pumpkin pie seasoning, half or sometimes whole large banana. this meal has no added fat, If I make it later in the day I add 3 tablespoons of Macadamia nut oil.

    gotta go now..crap..gotta work but I promise to include meals and workout from today... Cheers.
    I felt that after my first dose too. Hmm.
  21. Registered User
    THEGEEZ's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    565
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstein View Post
    Whats up Fellas! my only time to post until this evening(which should be more helpful). But Let me start by adding I took my first 2 caps of prime about an hour ago with AP, so I had a 20min fast before breakfast. @ about that 15 minute mark I started to feel a little more Awake? with out any caffiene or food yet. Im typicaly not a placebo type(i think) but I actually have a good endorphine euphoric feeling with this first dose? Anyway, My meals will be very clean for my diet(would like to be dirty but a mid summer injury messed it all up). But I always have a cheat day! its good for the metabolism! Meals for the day include:

    Breakfast: AP oatmeal"my own recipe"-1.5cups scottish style oats,40 grams whey isolate(very important)banana flav, 2table of honey, dash of pumpkin pie seasoning, half or sometimes whole large banana. this meal has no added fat, If I make it later in the day I add 3 tablespoons of Macadamia nut oil.

    gotta go now..crap..gotta work but I promise to include meals and workout from today... Cheers.
    i didn't get that feeling ..
  22. Registered User
    Wolfenstein's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    279
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by THEGEEZ View Post
    i didn't get that feeling ..
    That sucks because I felt pretty good! put it this way, if it just did that, I would still buy it..
  23. Registered User
    Wolfenstein's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    279
    Answers
    0


    I took Prime after Lunch today which seemed to not give me this euphoria as much but instead a little pump! hey Ill take it. I also tried 2 tbl spoons PB b4 dinner dose after my workout..I felt my sore shoulder pain reside abit shortly after This way with the more fattier substance( Im thinking this stuff absorbs better with a little fat first. 5-15 grams. could it be lipophilic?,) one its effects from Terminalia Chebula(cellmend).I gotta say, so far Im liking this compound, here is the rest of today-
    2 hours after breakfast,2nd meal was 4 whole eggs with a quarter cup cooked artichoke pieces in a whole weat wrap.
    For Lunch, I had 7oz grilled chicken, half cup brown rice with mixed steamed greens. I took 2caps of Prime after the meal this time, and I did not get the same euphoria, but instead almost like a little pump which was new.
    4th meal,AP MEAL #2pre workout same as lunch. I will taper down carbs now..5th meal whey,casein blend 40 gramer.
    Now the Gym,
    My first Back only day w/ Prime
    Im so Psyched because from coming off a pretty bad shoulder Injury about a month ago, Ive been taking it real easy, Infact every moderate weight set I couldve gone 6-8 more reps! and the heavy workload sets I could at least get 3. I cant wait to see the 3rd week the tester talk about! In a way I see how you could tax your CNS like USP mentions, I held back towards the end, its a good feeling.
    WARM UP:Chins 2x25 body weight&wide grip
    Outside Lats:Pulldowns 110LBSx15,230x10,250x10,190x10 .
    Barbell Rows(inside,wide outside)100x15,160x10,200x8
    DeadLift(dead-last!always)100x12,200x12,300x 12,400x8.
    25 mins on the stridemachine to get a little cardio in...This day was kinda lite but like I said Im taking it easy..so far so good!
    Got home for my final set....bcaas 9grams, 20 min after that 40 grams whey isolate shake.with 30grams waxymaize.(last of the carbs for 2day)
    Dinner like always 7-10oz grilled(seasoned)chikky breast, 2cups broc(steamed of coarse)&no carbs because Im eating late 2nite...
  24. Registered User
    THEGEEZ's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    565
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstein View Post
    I took Prime after Lunch today which seemed to not give me this euphoria as much but instead a little pump! hey Ill take it. I also tried 2 tbl spoons PB b4 dinner dose after my workout..I felt my sore shoulder pain reside abit shortly after This way with the more fattier substance( Im thinking this stuff absorbs better with a little fat first. 5-15 grams. could it be lipophilic?,) one its effects from Terminalia Chebula(cellmend).I gotta say, so far Im liking this compound, here is the rest of today-
    2 hours after breakfast,2nd meal was 4 whole eggs with a quarter cup cooked artichoke pieces in a whole weat wrap.
    For Lunch, I had 7oz grilled chicken, half cup brown rice with mixed steamed greens. I took 2caps of Prime after the meal this time, and I did not get the same euphoria, but instead almost like a little pump which was new.
    4th meal,AP MEAL #2pre workout same as lunch. I will taper down carbs now..5th meal whey,casein blend 40 gramer.
    Now the Gym,
    My first Back only day w/ Prime
    Im so Psyched because from coming off a pretty bad shoulder Injury about a month ago, Ive been taking it real easy, Infact every moderate weight set I couldve gone 6-8 more reps! and the heavy workload sets I could at least get 3. I cant wait to see the 3rd week the tester talk about! In a way I see how you could tax your CNS like USP mentions, I held back towards the end, its a good feeling.
    WARM UP:Chins 2x25 body weight&wide grip
    Outside Lats:Pulldowns 110LBSx15,230x10,250x10,190x10 .
    Barbell Rows(inside,wide outside)100x15,160x10,200x8
    DeadLift(dead-last!always)100x12,200x12,300x 12,400x8.
    25 mins on the stridemachine to get a little cardio in...This day was kinda lite but like I said Im taking it easy..so far so good!
    Got home for my final set....bcaas 9grams, 20 min after that 40 grams whey isolate shake.with 30grams waxymaize.(last of the carbs for 2day)
    Dinner like always 7-10oz grilled(seasoned)chikky breast, 2cups broc(steamed of coarse)&no carbs because Im eating late 2nite...
    i took it last night at like 11 or 11 30 b4 i went to sleep which was like 12 15 and i def felt a deeper more alert sleep .. i feel this way because i had class in the morning and i woke up like 5 mins b4 my alarm even went off like i knew i had to wake up ..

    i def have to try taking this with something fatty .. so far i have taken it with foods mostly consisting of protein and simple carbs ..

    and i have taken it both on an empty stomach and mid meal like usp directed ..

    def mid meal or towards the end ...

    i took it on an empty stomach like 15 mins b4 i eat every time and once with no food at all (not a good idea ) u burp up this terrible taste in the back of your mouth in till you eat
  25. Registered User
    Wolfenstein's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    279
    Answers
    0


    I agree with everything you said except I did not get that whole regurge ,empty stomach thing..thankfully.Come to think of it.. Tribulus Terrestris and ecdysterone gave me those vomit burps on an empty stomach. So food most def needs to be there first!The fat I consumed b4 my test w/Prime was of the monounsaturated variety(natty P.B.). It really came together for me when I hit the Gym. No unwanted sides yet or aggression for that matter, I was just really focused with aerobic and anaerobic training. Like I said, Im psyched so far!
  26. Registered User
    THEGEEZ's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    565
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstein View Post
    I agree with everything you said except I did not get that whole regurge ,empty stomach thing..thankfully.Come to think of it.. Tribulus Terrestris and ecdysterone gave me those vomit burps on an empty stomach. So food most def needs to be there first!The fat I consumed b4 my test w/Prime was of the monounsaturated variety(natty P.B.). It really came together for me when I hit the Gym. No unwanted sides yet or aggression for that matter, I was just really focused with aerobic and anaerobic training. Like I said, Im psyched so far!
    good to hear ! im hittin back HARD 2day ! REAL HARD.....:dl:
  27. Registered User
    Wolfenstein's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    279
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by THEGEEZ View Post
    good to hear ! im hittin back HARD 2day ! REAL HARD.....:dl:
    Go hard, but keep in mind that you can push the limit more with Prime!
    Im glad I stopped myself while I was ahead, at this rate Im gonna crush PRs!!..One other side note is the Recovery is Insane!! Im always sore after deads, especialy if I havent done the in a couple of weeks! not today!....Get Big!!!
  28. Registered User
    THEGEEZ's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    565
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstein View Post
    Go hard, but keep in mind that you can push the limit more with Prime!
    Im glad I stopped myself while I was ahead, at this rate Im gonna crush PRs!!..One other side note is the Recovery is Insane!! Im always sore after deads, especialy if I havent done the in a couple of weeks! not today!....Get Big!!!
    yeh bro .. i am gonna post my lifts on my log in like 10 mins ! check it out man !
  29. Registered User
    tuberman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    65
    Posts
    648
    Answers
    0


    Although I'm going to run my 3 Prime bottles in November, I'll keep an eye on all these Prime logs. Subbed
  30. Banned
    jakellpet's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,533
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstein View Post
    Go hard, but keep in mind that you can push the limit more with Prime!
    Im glad I stopped myself while I was ahead, at this rate Im gonna crush PRs!!..One other side note is the Recovery is Insane!! Im always sore after deads, especialy if I havent done the in a couple of weeks! not today!....Get Big!!!
    Results as predicted - some good stuff Wolfie
  31. Registered User
    THEGEEZ's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    565
    Answers
    0


    wolf how was ur workout today !?!
  32. Registered User
    Wolfenstein's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    279
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by THEGEEZ View Post
    wolf how was ur workout today !?!
    Hey Guys!, no workout yesterday (thurs) this week, I really want to do legs now and I needed an in-between day from back..(i know everything is possible with prime..lol.).. I want to blast quads though,, and bad!..p.s. Im loving this recovery so far, lets see how the wheels feel!
    Side Notes: Still Have euphoria after first 2 caps in the Morning

    4-6 hours apart is Ideal between dosing through the day.

    a 2cap dose closest or before bed reminds me of a
    "POWERFULL'' like sleep, with little grogginess upon waking

    Eggs, P.B.,E.V.Coconut oil, various nut oils,EFAs,Avocados,WholeNuts(a ny),Steak...should be in a bulking Prime Diet.

    The most Intriguing to me right now is this product is acting like a SARM! in that It does one thing the best..muscle anabolism without any other distractions? no complaints there!
  33. Registered User
    Wolfenstein's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    279
    Answers
    0


    carb,n up today..feels good!
  34. Registered User
    THEGEEZ's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    565
    Answers
    0


    niceeeeeeeee bro i am about to have some steak YUMMMMMM !
  35. Registered User
    Wolfenstein's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    279
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by THEGEEZ View Post
    niceeeeeeeee bro i am about to have some steak YUMMMMMM !
    Nothing beats a post workout steak! perfect with prime to! Steak&Prime..wow!!
  36. Registered User
    Nacho1545's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    138
    Answers
    0


    How is prime going to be after you stop? Will you have a problem with your test??
  37. Registered User
    THEGEEZ's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    565
    Answers
    0


    how was the liftin today wolf
  38. Registered User
    THEGEEZ's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    565
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Nacho1545 View Post
    How is prime going to be after you stop? Will you have a problem with your test??
    no way ! prime will def NOT do that to you
  39. Registered User
    Wolfenstein's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    279
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Nacho1545 View Post
    How is prime going to be after you stop? Will you have a problem with your test??
    Prime is 100% natural, meaning it does not contain any hormones, steroids or anabolics. A very safe way to promote anabolism for gains you can keep. Prime will not throw off any hormonal levels, or make you crash in any way. So to answer you question , No it wont.
  40. Registered User
    Wolfenstein's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    279
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by THEGEEZ View Post
    how was the liftin today wolf
    Blasted Quads&Calves today
    after a proper 10min treadie warmup I hit the Squat rack. I noticed I could easily do 50 reps of 100lb if I wanted to but held back. 200 felt just as easy, kept it at 15 going ass to floor style. I moved pretty quick through those two sets, had to take a break for a minute. loaded 300 my first set was 10. I have been taking it easy on my knee the past 3 months with squats, so I would normally stop here. After a 2min breathier, I got another set done..pretty pumped still with a decent amount of energy left. Did calves but their nothing exciting. Im really feeling good with compound movements with this product, like I have full tank for anything. Did some dumbell lunges after calves, and I have to say that I did 2 more sets than I normally would've, Its easier to push myself..Im gonna be dying tomorrow. I will defiantly stay on Prime 7days.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Anyone remeber Wolfenstein 3D?
    By DerickVonD in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-04-2010, 08:51 AM
  2. New Wolfenstein Game
    By Trauma1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-16-2009, 01:47 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-04-2009, 02:16 PM
  4. Prime Time with USPlabs! Without the Prime!
    By lbarber in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 09-01-2008, 08:59 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in