JonnyJames' PuRpLe WrAaTh and Uni-Liver Log!

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
What' up everyone!? I just ordered my pruple wraath and uni-liver, and I am going to be keeping everyone posted on the changes I see.

JonnyJames
6'3''
217 lbs
15%bf (needs some work, hopefully will be changing over this log)

Current Supplements-
Superpump 250
Multivitamin
Creatine Mono
Waximaize
Whey Protien
Casien Protien
Fish Oil
CLA
CoEnzyme Q10
ZMA

DAY 1-Shoulders/Traps/Abs
DAY 2-Back/Triceps
DAY 3-Off
DAY 4-Legs
DAY 5-Chest/Biceps
Day 6-Off

Note: I do 15-25 minutes of cardio after every workout.

BASIC MEAL/SUPPLEMENT PLAN

Meal 1-Whole Wheat Bagel
One Large Fruit
25g protien shake

Meal 2- One Piece of Peanut Butter Toast
String Cheese

Meal 3-MEATY SALAD!
Two Turkey Burgers
Lots of Romain Lettuce and Spinach
Two slices of turkey bacon
Lite Ranch

Pre-Workout-Superpump+Waxymaize+Creatine=INENSITY!
HIT THE GYM!!!
Post-Workout-Waxymaize+Glutamine and about 15-30 minutes later slam a 30g protien shake.

Meal 4- Chicken Breast
Broccoli

Meal 5- Cottage Cheese or Casien Protien shake.

I will be taking the Purple Wraath during my workout, and eating the Uni-Liver multiple times through out the day.

Thats pretty much it..... now i'm just waiting to get my package in the mail.

If you have any questions just feel free to ask!

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
Package Has Arrived!

Day 1

So I hit the gym today around 10am, did some back and tri's overall I had a great workout. When I got home I found a package which contained a beautiful assortment of supplements.

I had to leave for a job interview so I inhaled my post-workout meal:food:, along with 2 Uni-Liver tablets, and sipped on some Purple Wraath on the way to the interview just to give it a try. The Purple Wraath tasted disgusting because right before I left I had to brush my teeth, but we will see how it tastes tommorow.

Overall the supplements seem to be working because I ended up getting the job!!!:thumbsup:

My wieght is up to 219.5 today when I checked it so looks like everything is going good there, and i'm not really noticing any fat gain.

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
Just an update!

I've been taking two Uni-Livers with each of my meals, and just took some before bed.... so far the one side effect i'm noticing is HORRIBLE gas. Other than that feel great, and i'm about to pass out.

Peace!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Congrats on the job bro!

The gas from UL goes away after like a week I've found. Keep us updated!!! :thumbsup:

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
Purple Wraath and Uni-Liver in Enema form!

Day 2

So my girlfriend is out of town until Sunday so I decided to do a little experiment. I took two scoops of Purple Wraath and 2 Uni-Liver tabs rectally.....

Haha. Not Really, just trying to get errybodys attention.

I couldn't get to the gym today so I decided to do biceps at home. I mixed up two scoops of Purple Wraath and sipped on dat purple sizzurp through out my workout, and I have to say its pretty delicious. I only got slight tingles from the beta-alanine, but that definatley doesn't mean it wasn't working. Also during my workout I popped a couple Uni-Livers. (No Superpump today!) My workout is as follows:

Alternating Hammer Curls- 30lbx20 30lbx20 35lbx13 40lbx7

Barbell Preacher Curls- 80x9 80x10 80x7 80x4

Concentration Curls- 30x12 30x9 30x8

I had to stop here do to what I think is minor tendonitis(i'm icing it right now), but I gotta say I could have gone all day. Through out the workout my muscles just weren't getting tired but I still had a great pump, I don't know if it the Purple Wraath or maybe i'm just becoming something..... something SUPERHUMAN maybe???? Or maybe it was the Purple Wraath.....

As far as the Uni-Liver goes, the farts have subsided and i'm feeling pretty damn good. The extra B-Vitamins seem to be giving me a good amount of natural energy.

More Updates To Come!

Peace

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
Todays Post-Workout Goodness.

And some BS drama that went down.

Yeah, I was finger bangin' that Purple Wraath! IT'S JUST THAT GOOD.

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

No Gym Today...:aargh::sad::frustrate:mad:

This has been a shatty week. Days have been weird, my girlfriend is in San Anton so I can't use her car to get to the gym, and...... i'm starting my new job and that's always weird.

AND NOW, I can't make it to the gym because all the people I go with are lazy as hell, and get flakey when it comes down to working out...... thats exactly why I like going solo

I can't wait to get my own car....

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

Day 4

I have completley stopped using SP 250 now. Just taking a break for a couple weeks.

Todays Workout
Shoulders/Traps

Overall-
Today I took my CORE ZAP (http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/102880-feeling-high-core.html) sample before my workout, and it was a alright workout alright pumps considering I don't usually get pumps during shoulder workouts. Click above and check out the review!

Purple Wraath- I am noticing the extra endurance and that my muscles don't get tired as much now. Also, my muscles seem to be fuller and harder. (this could be a result of the liver tabs as well.)

Uni-Liver- I think Uni-Liver is helping the digestive process a little bit considering I have been making visits to the bathroom more frequently. Also, I am noticing that I am feeling better since I've been using it!

Both Purple Wraath and Uni-Liver are proving to be solid products so far. Big thumbs up to both Controlled Labs and Universal Nutrition for keepin shyt legit!:head:

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
Day 5

Day 5

I forgot to update yesterday so here it goes.

Chest/Bis

OMG! Wonderful workout. I was in the gym for about 2 hours, and could have kept going. During my chest workout I was just not getting tired, my chest wasn't burning really, and I just kept hitting the weights. So at the end of my chest workout I dropped to the ground to do some push-ups and couldn't even do one!:thumbsup: Looks like Purple Wraath is doing something!

Biceps were great, still have a little tendonitis in my left arm so I really gotta be careful. My bicep workout was rediculous too, they wouldn't get tired.

I'm still popping the liver tabs regularly too, and am definatley seeing the difference from them!

I will give a better update later today.

Note-This workout was at about 1am, and I was pretty tired.

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
Day 6

Day 6

Back and Tris

Excuse my f'd up schedule and log, things are still pretty crazy, so i'm still trying to get back in that training groove.

Workout went great, for some reason i'm not getting pumps like I used too but endurance and strength are both up! I am also noticing more of an appetite.

Gotta run! Better updates later.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Dropping in to check out this log...Been thinking about getting me some of those uni-liver's. Hope it goes well partner!

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
Dropping in to check out this log...Been thinking about getting me some of those uni-liver's. Hope it goes well partner!
you won't regret it man. Good price, good amount, and good results so far. I feel better all day!

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
DAY 7,8, and 9!

I am updating for the last couple days I have missed.

Starting Weight-217lbs

Todays Weight-223lbs

Everything is going great as far as my workouts, and I am seeing some good gains.

PURPLE WRAATH- I can put my muscles through crazy hard workouts and do tons of sets and they don't get tired, only thing that changes is the amount of weight I can lift of course.

Uni-Liver- These are officially a staple supplement for me! My appetite is up, digestion is better, and I am feeling wonderful and energized through out my day.

I am already planning my next supplement order, it could go something like this-

Orange Triad
White Flood
Green Magnitude
MORE Purple Wraath
MORE Uni-Liver
MORE Waximaize

I'll be picking this stuff up probably next month sometime, if anyone can think of any good additions to that stack throw em' in!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I am updating for the last couple days I have missed.

Starting Weight-217lbs

Todays Weight-223lbs

Everything is going great as far as my workouts, and I am seeing some good gains.

PURPLE WRAATH- I can put my muscles through crazy hard workouts and do tons of sets and they don't get tired, only thing that changes is the amount of weight I can lift of course.

Uni-Liver- These are officially a staple supplement for me! My appetite is up, digestion is better, and I am feeling wonderful and energized through out my day.

I am already planning my next supplement order, it could go something like this-

Orange Triad
White Flood
Green Magnitude
MORE Purple Wraath
MORE Uni-Liver
MORE Waximaize

I'll be picking this stuff up probably next month sometime, if anyone can think of any good additions to that stack throw em' in!
That stack looks great brother!!!!!! You'll LOVE the White FLOOD!

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
Day 10

Day 10-FUKIN STOKED!:head:

Today was legs and let me tell you I ****ING HATE LEG DAYS! And I am known for skipping them. (I know I shouldn't, but I have a feeling most guys do.)But today I enjoyed it! I've pretty much given up on squats just because I am so tall and have trouble keeping form when I do them, but I still hit the squat machine.:bb3:

Squat Machine- 250x12 250x10 250x10 250x7 (legs were shaking like hell after these.)

Leg Extensions- 150x16 170x12 170x12 170x10

Leg Curls- Don't remember how much I did, but I know my hammies were SMOKED.

Standing Calf Raises- 125-failure I couldn't go any longer on this one because I get extreme shoulder pain with the pad on my shoulder sometimes.

Seated Calf Raises- 135-fail 180-fail 180-fail

I did some light abs at the end of this workout. Purple Wraath and Uni-Liver are still doing their jobs!

I start working at Gold's Gym on Thur. so I am FUKCING STOKED!!! So I will now pretty much be living at the gym, which is like a dream come true!

:food:TODAY's MEAL- BIG CHIPOTLE BURRITO BOWL WITH DOUBLE STEAK. MMMMMMmmmmmm!

YeaaahhhhhhH!

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
Update!

UPDATE!

Not only is Uni-Liver making me feel great and is probably benefiting me in many other ways, but it has given me a REDICULOUS APPETITE!

I already had a Chipotle Burrito Bowl once today post-workout, and when I get home my girlfriend says she wants to get some Chipotle. So i'm like "WHY THE FUK NOT?! CAN'T HAVE TOO MUCH OF A GOOD THING!". So we go to Chipotle and I get another double steak burrito bowl and knock it out, mmm delicious! Then my girlfriend starts complaining about how hers is too spicy and she doesn't want it, so I ATE HERS TOO!!! And afterwards I was still kinda hungry!

So not only is Uni-Liver good for your muscles with all of its Aminos and natural B-Vitamins and such, but it gives you the super human power to eat 3 CHIPOTLE burrito bowls in one day!:food:

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
Last Update!

Well I have been really busy, so this will be my last update for this log!

In the last 4 weeks I am proud to say that I have gained a solid 5 POUNDS OF MUSCLE!!! And only about 3 pounds of fat! I got my body fat checked yester day and did the math:afro:

I must say that PuRpLe WrAaTh and Uni-Liver were two things that greatly assisted me in these gains!

FINAL REVIEWS

PuRpLe WrAaTh
I gotta say... I LOVE THIS SHYT! The indurance it gave me was wonderful, the taste was great, and recovery periods were shortened. I could not ask for a better product for the price/servings either! CONTROLLED LABS has gained my respect, and is a company that will be getting much more business from me in the future! Thanks guys!

Uni-Liver
No wonder this product has been used for so long! My appetite was rediculous some days because of Uni-Liver and i'm possitive that without that extra appetite I wouldn't have made my gains. Also, great natural energy and sense of well being from this product. A big thumbs up to UNIVERSAL NUTRITION too!!!

Thats all errybody! Hoped you enjoyed.

:dance:Be on the lookout for my Universal INTRA-AID LOG coming up in the next couple days!:dance:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Sweet review man. Sad to see this log fall, but I understand about beini busy :woohoo: Thanks for all the posts and updates man. I'm psyched PW worked so well for you :thumbsup: