Controlled Labs BLUE GENE vs. CTDeuce! **sponsored**

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established

Hey everyone..just wanted to get this thread up now. Product shouldn't be here for at least 3-4 days still...but wanted to get anyone in for the ride that is subbing prior to the start :thumbsup:

Thanks in advance for the support....and let's get BLUE!!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Info Baby!

Designed to help the serious athlete optimize mitochondrial biogenesis, hormone level ratios, and support oxygen rich blood cells during athletic performance and recovery, this stimulant-free formula means more endurance, power, and better recovery without pro-hormones or grey area compounds. No hormones means no post-cycle therapy, depression, or other risks associated with exogenous hormonal ingestion.

Cissus is a natural, cutting-edge anti-cortisol / anti-catabolic compound that has taken the supplement industry by storm. While more research is needed on the exact mechanism of it's anti-catabolic activity, we do know that the phytoconstituents are active and effective, improving the healing rate of tendons and ligaments (tendons and ligament function is essential for weightlifting strength and form). Acting as a natural glucocorticoid antagonist, Cissus may also have anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties.

Carnitine was added to the formula for it's numerous benefits, including recovery from intense training and reduced DOMS. When part of a CONTROLLED LABS stack / combo you have the ability to train harder AND more often. Users have reported enhanced energy, alertness, cholesterol levels, and fat utilization leading to a recomp effect. Another mechanism of action may be that carnitine enhances our 100% natural hormone levels during training including insulin-like growth factor.

Carao and Catuaba extracts work in synergy with other ingredients to help the target muscle group receive more oxygen, improving performance and strength. As a bonus, many users report a noticeable increase in libido.

Quercetin and Ginkgo Biloba (used for centuries in traditional Chinese medicine) provide a stimulant-free performance boost by increasing oxygen and circulation, giving the serious athlete a unique alternative to stimulant-based products. As a bonus, over time the formula may help support a healthy immune / respiratory system with potent anti-oxidant, anti-viral, and anti-allergen properties. Sodium Bicarbonate acting as a hydrogen buffer, helps reduce fatigue during training and enhance recovery between sets.... experience jitter-free endurance and stamina like never before.

lcariin, Grape Seed Extract, Griffonia Simplicifolia Extract, Apigenin, Luteolin and Niacin work in synergy to help increase bloodflow, natural growth hormone levels, and circulating levels of testosterone while keeping estrogen under control. The formula may even help with cholesterol ratio (cholesterol is the building block for testosterone).

Train harder than ever, push past a plateau, and recover fast.... with Blue GENE™

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
In. Good luck.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Certified Kettle Bar Trainer, that makes you an interesting person.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
sounds like fun. im in. good luck dood.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
thanks for all the support everyone!

I will post my starting stats and picture when the product arrives!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds good. Looking forward to compare the logs.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
how about a sneak peak at your training regimen? i know my curiosity has peaked.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
how about a sneak peak at your training regimen? i know my curiosity has peaked.
You can see from what I said in my application for the product that it is rare to say the least. I don't follow a structure of any sorts...I just use the elements as well as what I have with me to perform imperfect situation workouts vs. a natural structure. For cardio some days I will just use high reps at a fast pace and low rep, and other days it can be swimming...or maybe tennis...or boxing, etc. I am always changing it up. Here is a sample of a week.

monday - Rx positions, Core Holds, Tennis
tuesday - 50/50, kettlebells, resistance bands
wednesday - off
thursday - agility ladder drills, medicine ball routine, sprints *these days are done on either sand or grass usually*
friday - olympic style lifts only, yoga
saturday - tennis
sunday - off

Not necessarily the actual structure I follow...but a sample nonetheless :)

Next week I have the usta national grass court championships in Newport, RI at the tennis hall of fame.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subscribed! :)

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can see from what I said in my application for the product that it is rare to say the least. I don't follow a structure of any sorts...I just use the elements as well as what I have with me to perform imperfect situation workouts vs. a natural structure. For cardio some days I will just use high reps at a fast pace and low rep, and other days it can be swimming...or maybe tennis...or boxing, etc. I am always changing it up. Here is a sample of a week.

monday - Rx positions, Core Holds, Tennis
tuesday - 50/50, kettlebells, resistance bands
wednesday - off
thursday - agility ladder drills, medicine ball routine, sprints *these days are done on either sand or grass usually*
friday - olympic style lifts only, yoga
saturday - tennis
sunday - off

Not necessarily the actual structure I follow...but a sample nonetheless :)

Next week I have the usta national grass court championships in Newport, RI at the tennis hall of fame.
Did you play football or something? These all look like performance enhancing routines. You've got speed & agility drills and power lifts. Nonetheless, very interesting. I like switching up my cardio as well, using Plyo's with HIIT principles, when I'm tired of just sprinting.

Also, when I see "Rx" I'm thinking Pharmaceutical, what exactly are Rx Positions?

Looking good, I like versatility :thumbsup:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Yes very interesting routines indeed. Can't wait to see how the BG affects them

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Did you play football or something? These all look like performance enhancing routines. You've got speed & agility drills and power lifts. Nonetheless, very interesting. I like switching up my cardio as well, using Plyo's with HIIT principles, when I'm tired of just sprinting.

Also, when I see "Rx" I'm thinking Pharmaceutical, what exactly are Rx Positions?

Looking good, I like versatility :thumbsup:

My father was a football coach for 14 years so when I was very young, I used to just do silly stuff to imitate the routines his kids did, haha...I guess that was the base. I personally did not play organized football in high school (even though our moron of a coach practically begged me). I work very closely with a sports and conditioning coach right now whom through I got my Kettlebell certification and I will be gaining my personal trainer certification through. A lot of my inspiration for my routines comes from ideas that he instills. He's a very smart man.

Rx positions are upright core holds that help you focus on making sure your balance and stability are in tact while pulling in the muscle. Some of the easiest yet most rewarding unilateral leg work drills i've ever seen.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My father was a football coach for 14 years so when I was very young, I used to just do silly stuff to imitate the routines his kids did, haha...I guess that was the base. I personally did not play organized football in high school (even though our moron of a coach practically begged me). I work very closely with a sports and conditioning coach right now whom through I got my Kettlebell certification and I will be gaining my personal trainer certification through. A lot of my inspiration for my routines comes from ideas that he instills. He's a very smart man.

Rx positions are upright core holds that help you focus on making sure your balance and stability are in tact while pulling in the muscle. Some of the easiest yet most rewarding unilateral leg work drills i've ever seen.
Gotcha, I'm certified through the NSCA. I have my CSCS, but I was thinking about getting a CPT through them also (just for self marketing purposes)

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Alright Deuce! I admit, I am intrigued. Totally subbed.

I kinda wonder what CL's next release is gonna be..

Pink Tights maybe?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Gotcha, I'm certified through the NSCA. I have my CSCS, but I was thinking about getting a CPT through them also (just for self marketing purposes)
Not a bad idea I would imagine! My eventual goal is to open a facility that will be used for training...my way. Not saying all personal training with me...but you wouldn't find ellipticals and television sets lining the walls. I know that could hurt your wallet with the women....but I will have a host of mediums and classes designed for them also. Roots Training...what the world has been missing :)

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Alright Deuce! I admit, I am intrigued. Totally subbed.

I kinda wonder what CL's next release is gonna be..

Pink Tights maybe?

haha you can try on your pink tights before me ;)

Thanks for subbing...I hope I can keep ya intrigued :thumbsup:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not a bad idea I would imagine! My eventual goal is to open a facility that will be used for training...my way. Not saying all personal training with me...but you wouldn't find ellipticals and television sets lining the walls. I know that could hurt your wallet with the women....but I will have a host of mediums and classes designed for them also. Roots Training...what the world has been missing :)
You'd be surprised how popular power training can be. For a large part, when a CSCS opens a facility, even for general populace purposes, they still heavily favor power training. The last gym that I visited, which is similar to what you are describing, although there were the usual fitness stations here and there, benches, machines, cables, but the bulk of the crowd there were performing one arm Db snatches, Db cleans, some using Kettles, people doing walking lunges back & forth, Plyo jumps with boxes....etc There are a lot of women who enjoy the power training style, if they do their reading, high velocity movements burn more kcals then traditional lifts.

Sounds like a good deal. There needs to be more gyms that offer power stations (with bumper weights and platforms) if I could have it my way.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Heck yeah Deuce, I'm in brotha!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm looking forward to more KB and Renegade Pink action :thumbsup:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Just a quick update for anyone watching along :

The product hasn't arrived yet and in 2 days I leave for my usta National grass court championship open in Newport, Rhode Island at the Tennis Hall of Fame. I spoke with RenegadeRows (rep) and he gave me the go to wait until I return from the tournament before I start this log. I will be back no later than Saturday the 30th, but I am probably returning the 29th. I will start the day after I get back if the package has arrived.

Thank you all for subbing in and for your patience throughout the delay.

Also, since I have no manners apparently, i'd also like to thank RenegadeRows as well as the whole company of Controlled Labs for allowing me to log this new and exciting product for them. I hope to have great results to display!!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just a quick update for anyone watching along :

The product hasn't arrived yet and in 2 days I leave for my usta National grass court championship open in Newport, Rhode Island at the Tennis Hall of Fame. I spoke with RenegadeRows (rep) and he gave me the go to wait until I return from the tournament before I start this log. I will be back no later than Saturday the 30th, but I am probably returning the 29th. I will start the day after I get back if the package has arrived.

Thank you all for subbing in and for your patience throughout the delay.

Also, since I have no manners apparently, i'd also like to thank RenegadeRows as well as the whole company of Controlled Labs for allowing me to log this new and exciting product for them. I hope to have great results to display!!

Good luck :thumbsup:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Best of skill, and luck if you need it!

I'm not sure if mine has arrived yet or not. My bro has the mailbox key.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Best of skill, and luck if you need it!

I'm not sure if mine has arrived yet or not. My bro has the mailbox key.
damn, cl and pal are 2 of my favorite companies. can't decide which new product to try first. best of luck.:thumbsup:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Good luck man, you won't need it ... enjoy Newport!!!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Good luck man, you won't need it ... enjoy Newport!!!
Thanks bro, I appreciate it! Newport is a truly amazing town...so that shouldn't be too hard ;). Even though it will be a day or two early, I am going to take my starting log pics there I think. Maybe from the pool at the hotel or the beaches at Newport :)

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Okay everyone, home from Newport and my box from Controlled Labs was awaiting me. Amped to be starting up tomorrow. Will take measurements and pics in the morning and get this thing loaded up.

On my girlfriends digi I have a few pics and videos from the tournament I will post also for fun. I'm excited for it :)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Okay everyone, home from Newport and my box from Controlled Labs was awaiting me. Amped to be starting up tomorrow. Will take measurements and pics in the morning and get this thing loaded up.

On my girlfriends digi I have a few pics and videos from the tournament I will post also for fun. I'm excited for it :)
Awesome man!!! How did it go???

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to see you're back and ready to start! How was the trip?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. The vacation was great. Really needed it. My girlfriend and her daughter came and between the beach, the hotel pool, and all the great meals we had...it was a wonderful time.

As far as the tournament goes, ugh. haha. In the round of 32 I beat myself basically. I was winning the first set and I had a small string of unforced errors. 2 double faults and then a backhand I landed somewhere on court 3. After that, I let it get in my head and ended up beating myself. I was a better tennis player than he was...but for the first time in a very long time, my composure was unstable. I'm not mad or anything...just a lesson learned for next year :)

I don't know if I will accept the invite to that tournament again, but I will be playing plenty of other ones next year. I love that town dearly...but the people at the tournament are a tough group to get along with. Even the people that work there, haha. Just unfriendly. Very..."we have money and we know it". I dislike that attitude greatly.

Going to weigh and take measurements now :) my weight is probably up from all the food i've been eating, hahaha....the vacation was good to me ;)

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
sounds like you had fun anyway!
can't wait for the start of the log bud.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Next time you go make sure you wear brightly colored pastel polos and loosely tie sweaters around your neck. You'll fit right in!