Beginner !(need Best Supplemented Cycle)!
- 08-16-2008, 04:26 PM
- 08-16-2008, 05:09 PM
Ur 150lbs please look into improving diet and training before moving on to prohormones.PES Representative
Don't miss out on the next deal:http://pescience.com/insider
Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
- 08-16-2008, 05:13 PM
provide your stats if you're looking for help.. this way you'll get better advice.
how long lifting
and so on....
08-16-2008, 08:06 PM
before anyone can think of helping, we are going to need a boat load of info about you. But as bolt said, get your diet straight
Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
adam @ ControlledLabs.com
CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
08-17-2008, 11:21 AM
buy some training DVD's to get the form correct and a good routine. Seeing an exercise over and over again is a good way to get it right. You're going to need around 2700 cals based on your bodyweight as well. 5 meals a day, 200+ gr of protein.
08-22-2008, 04:54 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By zombiemuscle in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 12-17-2011, 03:28 PM
- By protoculture in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 04-18-2011, 12:23 PM
- By akhan69 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 07-06-2010, 02:11 PM
- By nosnmiveins in forum AnabolicsReplies: 21Last Post: 02-01-2008, 10:42 AM
- By bizzare_777 in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 03-12-2006, 05:47 PM