Snagency's INHIBITing adipose & getting Seriously Sliced with the SNS Stack!

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The products:

SYN 30: Pharmaceutical Grade Synephrine HCI – 30 mg per cap

SYN-30 can be cost effectively incorporated into fat loss or body-recomposition regimens. It can also be used by those looking for a mild energizer &/or appetite suppressant.

SYN-30 provides 30 mg of Synephrine HCI per capsule. Synephrine HCI is commonly used to help burn fat, increase energy, and suppress appetite.

Each bottle of SYN-30 provides a minimum 2 month supply of Synephrine HCI (at maximum dosage; longer if lower dosage is used).

SYN-30 can be stacked with TTA-500, RK-125, or select other Serious Nutrition Solutions products for increased results.*

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings Per Container: 180
Amount Per Serving:
Synephrine HCI – 30 mg

Directions:
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule 1 to 3 times per day, 30 minutes prior to meals.

TTA-500; 500 mg TTA + 225 mg Electrolytes per cap; 120 caps per bottle

PPAR Antagonist; Stimulant Free Fat Loss Agent

TTA-500 can be cost effectively incorporated into fat loss, lean bulking, or body recomposition regimens.

TTA-500 contains 500 mg of Tetradecylthioacetic Acid (TTA) per capsule. TTA is commonly used to help aid in fat loss and body recomposition.

TTA-500 is stimulant free & can be used as a stand alone, or can be combined with other SYN-30, RK-125, or select other fat loss products.

A unique feature of TTA-500 is the addition of a 225 mg Electrolyte Support Complex in each capsule. This helps ensure that TTA-500 does not lead to the bloating and cramping that may affect some users of TTA containing products.

In simplest terms, Tetradecylthioacetic Acid (TTA) is a fatty acid that can help burn body-fat.

Further Elaboration:

TTA is a PPAR antagonist. PPAR stands for Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptors. PPAR’s are a group of transcription factors (proteins that transcribe genetic information from DNA to RNA) that play key roles in cell development, glucose metabolism, and metabolism of carbohydrates, lipids, and proteins.

There are different types of PPAR’s, but TTA relates to PPAR-alpha. The liver is the main site in which fatty acids are burnt as energy or stored dependant upon calorie intake and energy expenditure. When in a fasting state, the body generally switches from using carbohydrate and fats as an energy source to mainly fat. Fatty acids are released from adipocytes (the cells that primarily compose adipose tissue). These fatty acids are then either restored in adipocytes, go to cardiac and skeletal muscle to be burned as energy, or are broken down through beta oxidization to form ketones. PPAR-alpha mediates the genes that control fatty acid uptake, beta oxidization, and gamma oxidization – which are upregulated when in a fasting state. Therefore, with TTA being a PPAR-alpha antagonist, it activates these receptors allowing you to receive these benefits while in a fed state as well. PPAR-alpha also helps inhibit triglyceride hydrolysis, which further enhances lipid oxidization.

TTA also helps increase mitochondrial activity, which in itself provides numerous benefits. Mitochondria proteins function mainly to produce ATP (ATP transports chemical energy within cells for metabolism).By enhancing mitochondria protein function, the body burns more ‘fuel’, which translates into fat loss. The more fat that someone is carrying, the more inhibition of mitochondrial function they generally have.

TTA also enhances mitochondrial oxidative capacity. There is a strong link between insulin resistance and the reduction of glucose oxidization in the mitochondria and the subsequent build up for glycolysis byproducts.

TTA also helps in reducing free fatty acids and triglyceride levels.

Each bottle provides a one to two month supply of TTA (depending on individual dosage).

TTA-500 can be stacked with SYN-30, RK-125, or other select Serious Nutrition Solutions products for increased results.*

Supplement Facts
Servings Per Container: 120
Amount Per Serving:
Tetradecylthioacetic Acid – 500 mg

TTA-500 Electrolyte Support Complex – 255 mg
Potassium Gluconate, DiSodium Phosphate, DiCalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide.
Directions:
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule 2 to 4 times per day in divided dosages, approximately 30 minutes prior to meals. To assess individual tolerance, it is suggested that individuals begin usage with 2 capsules per day and increase dosage by one capsule very 3 days until a maximum of 4 capsules per day is reached. If cramping is experienced, maintain or lower dosage accordingly.

RK-125 - Raspberry Ketones - 125 mg per cap; 180 caps per bottle

Fat Loss & Recomposition Agent; Raspberry Ketones – 125 mg per cap

RK125 can be cost effectively incorporated into fat loss or body recomposition regimens.

RK-125 contains 125 mg of Raspberry Ketones per capsule. Raspberry Ketones are commonly used to help aid in fat loss and body recomposition.

Further Elaboration:
Raspberry Ketones (RK) are similar in structure to synephrine and capsaicin, which are both noted as being thermogenic due to their release of norepinephrine. Norepinehrine increases lipolysis (which means the breakdown of ‘white’ fat cells), enhances focus and attentiveness, and suppresses appetite.

Raspberry Ketones may help aid in fat loss through preventing fat storage through causing HSL (hormone-sensitive lipase) to translocate to within fat cells. HSL is the enzyme that once inside the fat cell, slices apart fat molecules into various fatty acids in preparation for fat metabolism. In laymans terms, you cannot have maximum lipolysis without ample supplies of HSL inside the fat cell.

Raspberry Ketones have no documented side effects. While they are structurally similar to capsaicin, they do not cause the gastrointestinal discomfort that is commonly associated with capsaicin. They may also be even more thermogenic than capsaicin.

In studies on rats, Raspberry Ketones helped prevent the onset of obesity in mice that were on a high fat diet. They also prevented an increase in blood triglyceride following high fat meals. That translates into Raspberry Ketones not only helping prevent the onset of obesity, but also preventing fat storage as well.

Each bottle provides a minimum 2 month supply of Raspberry Ketones (at the maximum dosage; longer if lower dosing is used).

RK-125 can be stacked with TTA-500, SYN-30, or select other Serious Nutrition Solutions products for increased results.*

Supplement Facts
Servings Per Container: 180
Amount Per Serving:
Raspberry Ketones – 125 mg

Directions:
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule 1 to 3 times daily, 30 minutes prior to meals.

Inhibit-E (ATD)

Optimizes Testosterone Production, Reduces Estrogen

Simple, Effective, and Cost Effective.

Inhibit-E™ is an anti-aromatase/anti-estrogen that may also have the unique ability to naturally raise testosterone levels.*

Inhibit E ™ can be used:- On cycle*
- During PCT (Post Cycle Therapy)*
- As Part of a Natural Prohormone Free Testosterone Boosting Regimen*
- As Part of a Fat Loss Cycle*

Inhibit E™ is commonly used for:- Reducing Estrogen Levels*
- Optimizing Testosterone Production*

How does it work?
In layman’s terms, the active ingredient in Inhibit-E™ binds to the site of the aromatase enzyme rendering it inactive, which in turn reduces the body’s ability to produce estrogen. This reduction in estrogen production leads to reduced amounts of circulating estrogen which leads to an indirect increase in testosterone levels.*

Let’s Examine the Potential Uses:
On Cycle – Inhibit-E™ can be used for its anti-estrogen properties to help prevent estrogen related side effects such as water retention, gyno, and more.

During PCT (Post Cycle Therapy) – Inhibit-E™ can be used for its anti-estrogen properties to help prevent estrogen related side effects such as water retention, gyno, and more. Another important role that Inhibit-E™ plays in PCT is optimizing testosterone production, which is critical in the PCT phase to help not only keep gains made while on cycle, but in order to ensure continued progress.

As Part of a Natural (Prohormone Free) Testosterone Boosting Regimen - Inhibit-E™ is useful as part of this type of supplement regimen to bodybuilders as well as other individuals that suffer from decreased levels of testosterone due to age and other variables. In terms of bodybuilding purposes, increased levels of testosterone contribute to increased lean muscle, increased strength, and more.

As Part of a Fat Loss Cycle - Inhibit-E™ can also be useful in a male’s fat loss cycle. Increased levels of estrogen can contribute to fat storage, especially in problematic areas. Now, keep in mind that is not to say that it will help every individual that takes it in terms of fat loss, but in those that it does, they may deem this a nice extra benefit.

Inhibit-E
Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 90

Amount Per Serving:
1,4,6-androstatriene-3,17-dione: 25 mg
(3,17-keto-etiochol-triene)

Note: The active ingredient is better know as ATD.

Directions: As a dietary supplement, consume 1 to 3 capsules daily.

Attachments

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The background:

A big thanks goes out to SNS for allowing me to test this stack. I'm excited to get some peeled-ness going on!

HT: 5-9
WT: 191.1
BF: 9% (guesstimated)
YRS. TRAINING: 25
EXP. W/ SUPPS: mega; but with these particular supps - none.

I'm coming off a couple recent injuries, a small tear in my left labrum coupled with bursitis, and a Grade 2 right calf tear. Still in the healing process, I'd gauge my shoulder at @ 80%, the calf at probably 50%. Recovery is picking up quickly and I'm feeling on the upswing. While I've been hitting upper body lightly lately, my legs have atrophied somewhat from non-use.
I was in the process of preparing for the Mr. Natural Indiana in September prior to my shoulder injury, then had turned my attention to the NPC Natural Northern in October before tearing my calf, so I was in a fairly lean state prior to this. However..
The calf injury happened right before me & the wife's anniversary.. so what was supposed to be a celebretory dinner on the "cheat scale" turned into depression demolition of all kinds of garbage foods for an extended run. Combined with the lack of movement/activity during this time, I experienced quick gain of adipose tissue, got soft & lost some size..

So, the goal is to lose said adipose, while using the Inhibit for natural test increase, and get my diet/training back in line. While I may not make the Natty Northern, I will train/diet thruout this log as if that were the case. Once I set my mind to a goal, it's on! I don't need the proverbial "carrot" of a contest in front of me to keep me focused on the task at hand.
That being said, I will say up front the only cheat meal planned during this log will be for my birthday, sometime the first week of September - the wife is taking me out to Red Lobster and I plan on getting down! This is one of my fav restaurant's..

Attachments

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Other supps in the mix:

Well I'm a USP athlete, so of course P-Slin, Anabolic Pump, and PowerFULL. Also Cissus (out right now but some on the way). I'm cycling off Recreate for this run, so as not to skew the fat-loss effects of this stack. Prime may be added to the mix (if it ever becomes available). Other staples will be mass BCAA usage surrounding my training sessions, some EAA's as well (Xtend/PurpleWraath/Nitro E8), creatine, l-carnitine, and upwards of 15g fish oil daily. I may add some Forslean towards the end..
Diet will be relatively low-carb at first (@100g/day), 2200-2400 cals over 6 meals, probably for a 10-14 day period, then as fat-loss ramps up I will add the carbs back in, hopefully approaching the 250-300g mark by the end of this run, while yet shredding out.
The goal is a quick turnaround in composition levels - I want to see some shredding & I want to see some veins!
Pictures will be updated thruout..

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day #1

No workout - training begins tomorrow. Stack begins today.

Planned dosing protocol for SYN-30/TTA-500/RK-125:
1 cap each 3x/day (prior to meals #1,3,5) thruout.

Planned dosing protocol for Inhibit:
Week 1: 3 caps/day
Week 2: 3 caps/day
Week 3: 2 caps/day
Week 4: 1 caps/day
These will be split between AM/PM dosing until final week.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn, I was gonna be depressed every time I logged in to this thread looking at that unflexed pic.. so I just had to have a flexed side-chest shot in here too to start out. Still depressing, but better. It's amazing how a crap diet & no exercise will demolish oneself..
Note the accumulated adipose in the lower ab region.. ugh. This will be rectified.

Attachments

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Good luck bro, i've got some of the TTA 500 coming to me, i'm impressed with SNS's products and i love that idea of them coming out with affordable stackable products that come in bulk.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
In bud, looks like we are going to be running similar logs again.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed!

Looking good, Snag. I'll be keeping up with this for sure.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good luck bro, i've got some of the TTA 500 coming to me, i'm impressed with SNS's products and i love that idea of them coming out with affordable stackable products that come in bulk.
Yeah this'll be my first experience with such things. I mean I've done synephrine before but not this particular product, so I do anticipate the synergistic effects I hope to see. Gotta get back to looking straight again, and I don't even wanna think about the strength I've lost. Coming into this summer I was the strongest I've ever been. But it'll come back!
:bb3:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Following long. Best of luck.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LET'S ROCK!

Day #2

Wanted to start somewhat light & ease my way back into things today, so the goal was to hit about 60%, no more than 75% effort, just get acclimated to the weights again and make sure my calf was cool. Still not doing direct calf work, and wanted to avoid stressing it as much as possible this day, so I did squats and leg extensions followed by cardio. Worked the pyramid up & down, and went up to 265 on ATG squats. Wow, was I weak. Cardio was crazy - legs felt like jello! Will target the hams this weekend.

Quads, cardio
ATG Squats 15/12/10/8/6/12/15
Leg Extensions 15/12/10/12/15
20 minutes steady-state cardio (glider)

Breakfast macros were 485 cals (75c/35p/5f).
Post-workout was 385 cals (35/50/5)

That's it for carbs for the day, other than fibrous. My other 4 planned meals are all around 350 cals.

I'm utilizing 15g BCAA's directly following training (eating 1/2 hr. later), 10g BCAA prior/intra.

I thought I would feel the synephrine, worried it might possibly affect my sleep, but no issues there. Don't know if it's coincidental or not but appetite seemed a bit subdued last night. I'm usually a hungry dude.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I HATE hitting legs when I just get back after a hiatus. They always feel so week. Usually within a month I'm back where I left off though. Just bust through it. I'm sure you know that.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
For sure IC, we're on the same page there. Feeling weak is not cool at all.

I'm sitting here stretching my calf out a bit - it's actually tightening up on me a bit, nothing debilitating just noticeable. Didn't note much tenderness during squats.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Calf's cool.. but I'm gonna be one sore SOB tomorrow!! :D
My legs are already screaming.

I inadvertantly forget to mention the AnimalPump I'm taking @ 45 min. prior to workout. This is a new add, checking it out. I can feel the stim in it, not the pump effect yet.. Also, at this time I take my first dose of PowerFULL.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
nice stack. ive used a few cans of animal pump. loved it. had some awesome workouts with that. tho i built a tolerance too fast. good luck with the stack brotha!

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks man.

Day #3

Yep, sore as hell this morning, but not as bad as I feared. Crashed early last night, got lots of good sleep. Climbing stairs to my office here this a.m. was a treat!
Shoulder day, my first direct-shoulder workout since pre-injury. Again staying intentionally light, only went up to 145 on bb military press, and stayed at 25 lb. plate for my plate raises. Dem delts were looking like boulders again, had quite a pump going on, felt great!

Shoulders/traps
BB Military 5x6-15
Arnold DB Press 3x12-15
Plate raises 3x15
BB High Pulls 4x12-15

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Yeah this'll be my first experience with such things. I mean I've done synephrine before but not this particular product, so I do anticipate the synergistic effects I hope to see. Gotta get back to looking straight again, and I don't even wanna think about the strength I've lost. Coming into this summer I was the strongest I've ever been. But it'll come back!
:bb3:
I'm sure you will bro i hurt my forearms pretty bad like 4 years ago and lost 35lbs in 8 weeks and it flew back on, i just wanted to cry the first couple workouts when i saw how pitiful my strength was. You'll get there though
:thumbsup:

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the support bro. You're right, just gotta focus on the end prize.

Day 5

Off day yesterday, spent the day chillin'. The idea for this morning was to hit hams fairly hard.. but almost immediately on my Romanian DL warms I felt my calf tightening, so I backed off. Turned it into a light ham/back day..

Romanian DL 3x10-12 (2 warms)
Lying leg curl 3x10
Deadlift 3x10
Incline D-grip pulleys 4x12-15
Pulley Rows 4x10/8/8/6
DB Rows (off inclined bench) 3x15

20 minutes steady-state cardio (glider)

Speaking of wanting to cry.. good grief man, strength is an oxymoron term at this point, lol. Altho I'm not focusing on that, everything is still feeling "heavy" and requires greater effort it seems. I should quit crying tho.. there's always worse (35 lbs. in 8 weeks CHAPS? :eek:).

The appetite supression I noticed at first was an isolated event to this point - in fact, I've been ravenously hungry the past couple nights. No notable body comp changes to this point, but I'm "feeling" harder since I'm hitting things again.

I'm wondering if I should turn this into a lean bulk experiment, thinking it would behoove me more at this point. I still had hopes in the back of my mind of competing in early October, but I decided I want to be at my best before I step on stage again. So.. I dunno, I'll ponder this for awhile.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 6

Weights are feeling a bit more manageable this workout, decided to bust out a chest/bi superset scheme, haven't done in awhile..

Incline BB bench 3x12 ss/w
Standing straight bar curl 3x15

Flat DB bench 3x8-10 ss/w
Preacher EZ bar 3x12

Incline DB Flyes 3x12-15 ss/w
Incline DB curls 3x8-10

6 sets abs

Am playing tennis later this afternoon, first time since tearing my calf 2 1/2 weeks ago. Will be going at it lightly, but looking forward to it.

Speaking of the calf.. check out the swelling still going on. It's my right calf (um, left as you're looking at it, just for clarity sake there!). ROM is coming back, but it's still in the healing stage, no doubt. I've been told that the swelling could remain for the next few weeks as well.

Starting to note some body comp changes, tightening up, even as I busted out a 200g carb meal last night for my last meal.

Attachments

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking great, Snagency.

Were those pics taken immediately after your workout? I bet people wonder what the heck a dude your size is doing on the tennis court. Haha.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Looking great, Snagency.
Thanx bro, long way to go..

Were those pics taken immediately after your workout?
Yes, about 10 minutes following training this morning.

I bet people wonder what the heck a dude your size is doing on the tennis court. Haha.
Yeah I've kinda raised a few eyebrows here & there. Kinda stick out from all the lithe, tall & narrow dudes out there, ahahaa.

CoreDoug

CoreDoug

Awards
  • Established
Steve - be careful with ATD. It will cause a positive urine test and is officially banned from the OCB/IFPA starting Jan 1, 2009.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Steve - be careful with ATD. It will cause a positive urine test and is officially banned from the OCB/IFPA starting Jan 1, 2009.
No kidding? Damn.. thanks for the heads-up Doug.
Didn't know that much about ATD, for sure didn't know it was going to be a banned substance. Looks like this portion of the stack will cease at this point. Can't be doing things that'll get me a positive test.
One thing I saw in doing some research into this compound kinda shocked me; while I saw numerous mentions of libido shutdown, this was a bit different: "Regular ATD products may have a sexual preference altering affect upon male mammals. Rats treated with ATD in both pre- and postnatal periods showed 'bisexual' partner preference. Combined pre- and neonatal ATD treatment resulted in reduced frequency of mounts, intromissions, and ejaculations, as well as a reduced preference for a female over a male."
I was not worried of such a thing happening (LOL) but it was rather mind-blowing. In any event, I should note that I have noticed no issues of libido impingement during my 1 week usage; in fact, last night there appeared to be some premium octane fuel in the tank! :thumbsup:

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 7

Shoulda waited till today to post an update pic, looking more defined & tighter here this morning, looks like the supp stack/diet is coming together. Alas, my photographer (aka the wife) is gone this morning and took the cam with her.

Tennis went well last night, didn't push things much, just worked on my stroke mostly. Was nice to get out there again.

Worked calves directly for first time since injury this morning, keeping it light, reps slow & controlled. I'm about a week ahead of schedule, so I'm pretty happy with the progress!

BB Squats, close-stance 2 warms, 8/8/6/6 + drop set
Leg extension 1 giant drop set (5 drops w/ 20 seconds rest between each)
Leg curls 12/10/6/6/6 + drop set
Standing calf raises 5x20 (toes straight/in/out/in/straight)

More tennis on the way this afternoon. Might try to be a bit more mobile out there this time!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
badfish51581

badfish51581

Awards
  • Established
No kidding? Damn.. thanks for the heads-up Doug.
Didn't know that much about ATD, for sure didn't know it was going to be a banned substance. Looks like this portion of the stack will cease at this point. Can't be doing things that'll get me a positive test.
One thing I saw in doing some research into this compound kinda shocked me; while I saw numerous mentions of libido shutdown, this was a bit different: "Regular ATD products may have a sexual preference altering affect upon male mammals. Rats treated with ATD in both pre- and postnatal periods showed 'bisexual' partner preference. Combined pre- and neonatal ATD treatment resulted in reduced frequency of mounts, intromissions, and ejaculations, as well as a reduced preference for a female over a male."
I was not worried of such a thing happening (LOL) but it was rather mind-blowing. In any event, I should note that I have noticed no issues of libido impingement during my 1 week usage; in fact, last night there appeared to be some premium octane fuel in the tank! :thumbsup:
Not that it're relevant for you at this point since you'll be dropping the ATD, but I was going to mention lowering the dosage to 50mg at a max. If you're going for all out estrogen supression (with all the sides that are included - good and bad) then 75 mg is a good choice, but for most people looking for a boost in testosterone, strength, and decrease in water retention I think 25mg is enough to see results and 50mg is more than enough.

I cruised at 25mg for a month and had great gains in strength and vascularity, but as soon as I bumped it up to 50mg, I got really sore joints and a huge drop in libido. I think ATD is more potent then people give it credit for and use too much of it.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Not that it're relevant for you at this point since you'll be dropping the ATD, but I was going to mention lowering the dosage to 50mg at a max. If you're going for all out estrogen supression (with all the sides that are included - good and bad) then 75 mg is a good choice, but for most people looking for a boost in testosterone, strength, and decrease in water retention I think 25mg is enough to see results and 50mg is more than enough.

I cruised at 25mg for a month and had great gains in strength and vascularity, but as soon as I bumped it up to 50mg, I got really sore joints and a huge drop in libido. I think ATD is more potent then people give it credit for and use too much of it.
Totally agree with the ATD dosage recommendations here, I have had my best results taking 25mg everynight and that an additional 25mg in the morning before weightlifting sessions. Good Progress so far, starting my SNS log tonight !

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Great feedback, and very useful for other users. What caught me most in your description was the achy joints bit; I've noticed some serious stiffness & achiness going on, wrote it off to just getting things back on track (and age, lol), but I think you hit the nail on the head here - good call!
You're right, doesn't impact me now as I pulled it out of my stack, but great add man!

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Totally agree with the ATD dosage recommendations here, I have had my best results taking 25mg everynight and that an additional 25mg in the morning before weightlifting sessions. Good Progress so far, starting my SNS log tonight !
Nice add here too P. If I was still using it I would definitely drop the dosage. I tend to take my tolerance for things to extremes sometimes, and the 3/2/1 drop scheme just seemed appropriate at the time.

Glad you mentioned your log, I been looking for that thing for the last week! (to no avail, obviously.. :think: )

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gad dayyym YOURE A HUGE MOFO!!! Despite putting on some fat you look thicker man. If you hadnt said anything I wouldve just assumed you did a light bulk. But it looks like already from your most recent pic that youve cut some fat. Subbed for mah buddy! :thumbsup:

Also, if you decide to not compete in October, you should totally do a lean bulk...not that you need to :rolleyes:

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey thanks for dropping in bro. Yeah, "gained a little fat" is putting a bit mildly, that & the muscle softness was just killing me. Things are coming 'round tho..
Hear ya on the light bulk, and agree it would be best. However, since I've already dropped one of the logged supps I don't want to blow the credibility of the thread. I feel the SYN-30/TTA-500/RK-125 would work either in slice mode or bulk mode, but I made the commitment to show some slicing. Funny thing tho - even tho I've cut cals & carbs back (except for strategic carb-up meals), my weight this morning was 192.3, up while also hardening up!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey thanks for dropping in bro. Yeah, "gained a little fat" is putting a bit mildly, that & the muscle softness was just killing me. Things are coming 'round tho..
Hear ya on the light bulk, and agree it would be best. However, since I've already dropped one of the logged supps I don't want to blow the credibility of the thread. I feel the SYN-30/TTA-500/RK-125 would work either in slice mode or bulk mode, but I made the commitment to show some slicing. Funny thing tho - even tho I've cut cals & carbs back (except for strategic carb-up meals), my weight this morning was 192.3, up while also hardening up!
:head:

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Quick update: back from tennis, man did I get my sweat on! Double-dose of mass BCAA consumption for the day (2 workouts) combined with reduced carb day ought to bring some results. Calf was tight from working them this morning, but I was pleased with the mobility out there on the court, handled some directional changes rather well. Tomorrow is well needed rest day.
Wanted to note that following my couple days of unbridled hunger, the past two days have been a complete reversal; in fact, today I've not been interested at all in 2 of my meals, which is very uncharacteristic (still ate 'em of course). I've also had problems sleeping last couple nights.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What kind of carbs you take in?

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What kind of carbs you take in?
Clean ones of course man! :rolleyes:

My carbs right now are pretty limited: oats & oat bran, Ezekiel bread (couple diff. varieties), sweet potato, grapefruit, then my fibrous veggies & salad. Little bit in my ff cottage cheese, and I'm drinking 16 oz. milk/day (this is a lot for me as I'm on the lactose-intolerant side).

Every couple days I'm carbing up with @ 200+g carb meal - more of the same: typically 10 oz. sweet potato, 2 cups oatmeal or brown rice, large banana, 2 cups broccoli.

The carb amount will increase thruout my 30-day run, and at some point I'll do away with the carb-up meals. Towards the end I'll be throwing in some other carb stuff like MassMaker (Beverly) following workouts, as I cycle off my BCAA usage. It'll still stay clean tho..

My plan is sorta inverse of a competition diet, in that I'm starting out low cal/carb and "dieting up". I felt this would be the best way to make use of the stack and slice & dice in a 30-day time period, while not losing muscle tissue; & gaining strength back as well in my specific situation.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for posting that man! I was lookin for advice on my diet. As you know, I have Celiac Disease. So no wheat, oat, barley, rye. So Im limited. I usually eat white rice or mash potatoes or regular potatoes, veggies, bananas. This is what Ive been eating for about 8 months now and Im getting board with it. Just curious is you have suggestions for other "good" carb foods.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
SNS has been very generous they also hooked me up with a great stack. Log look awesome sub'd for sure!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fashionably late, remember I'm Hollywood with it (I'm not, I'm really not)

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for posting that man! I was lookin for advice on my diet. As you know, I have Celiac Disease. So no wheat, oat, barley, rye. So Im limited. I usually eat white rice or mash potatoes or regular potatoes, veggies, bananas. This is what Ive been eating for about 8 months now and Im getting board with it. Just curious is you have suggestions for other "good" carb foods.
Yeah man, CD sounds horrible. You've actually schooled me more than anyone else about the extent that it affects people. No oats for me would just be a killer..
Not too sure what to tell you bud. I mean, the only thing that comes to mind if you're leaning out is to switch over to brown rice & yams (lower GI) from white rice & white potatoes - but you're pretty lean as it is & trying to bulk right? You could throw those in there just for a change of pace I guess, keep the palate off-balance..

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know Metroba's not trying to cut. You're already lean man! Plus you surf and jump rope up stairs. I suppose a clean bulk would make sense, but you don't need to cut.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol you guys crack me up. No Im not cutting right now Im clean bulking. I upped my cals a bit about a week and half ago and Im lookn thicker. But yeah I still am trying to eat clean and brown rice and yams sound good :D.

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol you guys crack me up. No Im not cutting right now Im clean bulking. I upped my cals a bit about a week and half ago and Im lookn thicker. But yeah I still am trying to eat clean and brown rice and yams sound good :D.
Throw some stir fry broccoli veggies (made in olive oil) and a nice slab of lean meat in the mix and I could eat that meal pretty much perpetually! (Why is it all the threads I'm in right now are about food??)

Going to grill me a slab of sirloin right this minute.. :food: