1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.76%
    Achievements Posting Pro

My review of Clear Shot

I am very pleased with this product, i just drank one full one before my back/bis/forearms workout and had one of the best workouts in ages.
    Taste:5/10
    the spiced apple taste itself was pleasant, but the burn afterward was a bit harsh, but i can definitely tolerate it.
    Energy:8/10
    the energy is very clean, but strong. i drank this 2 and a half hours ago and im still hyper, but not jittery. this energy did allow me to do alot of extra weight and volume though.
    Mood:8/10
    My mood was elevated greatly, im as careless as could be right now. extremely happy, and a bit numb. a good numb of course.

Overall: 8/10
    The energy and mood elevation this product is definitely worth the slight burning from the taste and the 3.75 per bottle. i am definitely going to buy a case of this once i get my paycheck. i would recommend this to anybody who needs an extra kick preworkout, and doesnt mind having quite a bit of stims. i probably would have gotten great results on only half of the bottle.

once the effects start to ware off i will come and report of there is a crash, or if the energy tapers off.

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I'm glad you liked the spiced apple. I picked the flavor for PA and thought it would go well with the clear shot "burn" . It is an awesome product.
  3. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.44%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Also works great as something to drink before going out to have a great, alert time and cut down on need for alcohol.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.44%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Nice review.... something I'd like to try sometime, for sure. Sounds like it could bring some fun times! I attempted to order just a few hours ago with my recent NP order, but caught them at the wrong time. Out-of-stock.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.76%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Also works great as something to drink before going out to have a great, alert time and cut down on need for alcohol.
    sounds like a good plan. i dont go out drinking often, but i got lucky with a genetically high alcohol tolerance, so when i drink i usually drink more than i should. ill definitely try it out for that. i noticed it really enhanced that high you get while lifting. the come down so far isnt like a crash, its steadily fading away.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Clear Shot?
    By TTewell in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-12-2009, 09:18 PM
  2. Clear Shot
    By IRISHRYG in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-03-2007, 11:19 AM
  3. Clear Shot VS Matrix
    By Hyde12 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0