Leg Press

90xWarm-Up
    180x7
    270x7
    360x7
    450x7
    500x7 [PR!!!]
    180x12

First time hitting 500 ever! Felt good. Did all these nice and slow as to avoid injury. Definitely a good starting exercises! I supersetted the first 3 sets with Calf Presses. I knew my calves couldn't handle the high weight later and I didn't want to keep changing weights. So it was a light calf warm-up.

Stiff-Legged Dead-Lifts

45x12
    65x7
    85x7
    105x7
    65x12

I did these a lot slower. Felt the stretch in the hams. Didn't really feel too much back being worked. Used a belt for 85 and 105 to avoid back use. That worked very well. I also supersetted all these sets with one-arm cable curls at 12lbs for 12 reps each arm each set. Phew it was crazy!

Lying Leg Curls SUPERSET with Leg Extensions

Did these like a circuit. Once I finished one, I went to the other. Only rest I got was walking from machine to machine (~25 feet). It was good. 10-20 reps each set.

Smith-Machine Calf Raises SUPERSET with Bench Ab-Leg Crunches

Also good. And the area was a mess so in between sets, I put away the weights where they should of gone. People in the gym were looking at me weird but I like to keep my gym clean. It's like a second home!

Circuit: Hanging Leg Raises/Weighted Crunches/Dumbbell Calf Raises/Hyper Extensions

Good circuit working the core and calves. I like circuits! It's not boring at all!

Static stretching of lower body

10-12 minutes in the dry sauna to work up a sweat!

Other Notes
    Great workout. Definitely better than my last lower 2 rep range workout of last week. Almost back on the regular regimen of my workouts on the right days. I'm tired. Haven't seen my girl in 4 days cuz she went on vacation. Gonna see her tonight YEAH!
    Nimbus Nutrition
    When Performance is EVERYTHING.

2. GF coming home? Make sure you carb up mate!
    •   

3. Also hydrate... and eat some cinnamon... Oh and play, Phil Collin - Sussudio....

4. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    GF coming home? Make sure you carb up mate!

Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Also hydrate... and eat some cinnamon... Oh and play, Phil Collin - Sussudio....

LOL!!
    Nimbus Nutrition

5. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Oh and play, Phil Collin - Sussudio....

Not if you're trying to get laid. Stick to Barry White
    •   

6. Sept 2nd Workout~

Upper [1] High Reps

4 minutes on the treadmill to warm-up

Flat Dumbbell Bench Press SUPERSET with Under-Hand Grip Barbell Rows

30'sx15/75x15
    50'sx12/115x12
    60'sx12/145x12
    70'sx12/165x12
    55'sx12/95x15

PHEW! Solid reps for both of these. FELT REALLY GOOD. Starting a workout well means ending the workout well, for me. Felt really solid hitting 70'sx12 so I'll up it to 75's next time

Seated Dumbbell Shoulder Press SUPERSET with Wide-Grip Lat Pull-Downs

25'sx15/72x15
    40'sx12/96x12
    45'sx12/108x12
    50'sx12/120x12
    35'sx12 <DROPSET> 25'sx12/84x12 <DROPSET> 60x12

Another solid set of exercises. I enjoy the contraction on these. Might stick with 50's for next time... Kinda hard. Will up the weight on pull-downs though.

Flat Dumbbell Flyes SUPERSET with Dumbbell Shrugs

15'sx20/50'sx15
    20'sx12/60'sx12
    25'sx12/70'sx12
    30'sx12/80'sx12
    20'sx15/65'sx12

Solid stretch for flyes and held contraction on shrugs for 2 seconds each rep. KILLER BUT GOOD.

Skull Krushers SUPERSET with Barbell Curls

25x15/25x15
    45x12/45x12
    45x12/45x8

I was burnt out and my arms were swole... Decided to stop and doing some heavy tricep and bicep movements tomorrow cuz I'll be doing heavy squats tomorrow too Rosie's advice!

Other Notes
    Saw some friends that I haven't seen in a while and they're like "WHOA... You look wider man!" It's always good to hear that!

Had a good day today. If you're ever in San Francisco and you like art... Make sure to drop by the De Young Museum in Golden Gate Park. I had a great time there which probably made my workout good too lol A good day = A good workout
    Nimbus Nutrition

7. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    Not if you're trying to get laid. Stick to Barry White
    Who cares about getting laid? LOL And a nice Christian boy like Tim would have that as the furtherest thing from his mind, right, Tim? Seriously, sex is overrated, IMO (maybe I'll change my mind once I've actually HAD it, but until then...pfft...)

Quote Originally Posted by extremenergy3 View Post
    I was burnt out and my arms were swole... Decided to stop and doing some heavy tricep and bicep movements tomorrow cuz I'll be doing heavy squats tomorrow too Rosie's advice!
    You don't necessarily have to do HEAVY squats; just a few sets of 6-8 reps before you do your Arms' exercises.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

8. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Who cares about getting laid? LOL And a nice Christian boy like Tim would have that as the furtherest thing from his mind, right, Tim? Seriously, sex is overrated, IMO (maybe I'll change my mind once I've actually HAD it, but until then...pfft...)
    I'm super confused... if you're a good christian girl, then what's up with all the sexy photos and inuendo about your libido? It sounded like you we're a raving nympho!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Yep. I've yet to have sex. But it's a strong temptation on my part. But I think I can last til marriage

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    You don't necessarily have to do HEAVY squats; just a few sets of 6-8 reps before you do your Arms' exercises.
    Oh... I see... But it's my heavy lower 1 day anyway. I'll try to throw in some bi's and tri's in between or at the end. I tend not to do too many exercises for lower anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    I'm super confused... if you're a good christian girl, then what's up with all the sexy photos and inuendo about your libido? It sounded like you we're a raving nympho!
    Woman's gotta feel sexy sometimes
    Nimbus Nutrition

10. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    Who said I was 'good'? Never ASSUME, especially when it comes to Rosie! As for my pics; there's nothing wrong with them at all. And my 'Libido' comments; no innuendo there. Get over it already. Not my fault all you males have your minds in the GUTTER!

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

11. Quote Originally Posted by extremenergy3 View Post
    Yep. I've yet to have sex. But it's a strong temptation on my part. But I think I can last til marriage
    Strong temptation only because you're a male. Geez, harden up. It's not everything. Then again, it's a personal choice. I won't tell anyone what they should and shouldn't do when it comes to certain things; just that we all live with our choices...

Oh... I see... But it's my heavy lower 1 day anyway. I'll try to throw in some bi's and tri's in between or at the end. I tend not to do too many exercises for lower anyway.
    Oh, I thought you were trying to gain mass in your arms and upper body, and were doing squats before hand to release more testosterone. My bad. Carry on, soldier...

Woman's gotta feel sexy sometimes
    Do they? On what basis do you make that statement? And trust me, if I was 'trying to feel sexy', the LAST place I would be doing it would be on a forum (**** that)

12. I think I just got TOLD haha!
  13. Exclamation

I think I just got TOLD haha!
    You sure bloody did. Asinine comments like that is the fast track to getting on Rosie's BAD side...

14. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    I think I just got TOLD haha!
    haha dont worry it happens all the time. You'll get used to it mate. Rosie is complex to say the least

15. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    You sure bloody did. Asinine comments like that is the fast track to getting on Rosie's BAD side...
    blindsided with obscure words!

1. foolish, unintelligent, or silly; stupid: It is surprising that supposedly intelligent people can make such asinine statements. ...
    1,000 apologies!

16. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    haha dont worry it happens all the time. You'll get used to it mate. Rosie is complex to say the least
    Yeah, it does (you're used to it, aye, silvertongue ). And yeah, she is.

blindsided with obscure words! 1,000 apologies!
    Obscure? Noooo; I'm VERY clear in what I say. Maybe you just need to get out more

17. Sometimes she needs a firm backhand :P

18. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Sometimes she needs a firm backhand :P
    Do I just? PFFT...If you're gonna try that you had better be prepared for the CONSEQUENCES

19. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Do I just? PFFT...If you're gonna try that you had better be prepared for the CONSEQUENCES
    consequences = Rosie sexy time? :P

20. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Prob not.

lol
    Nimbus Nutrition

21. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Prob not.

lol
    Depends on my mood at the time...

22. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Depends on my mood at the time...
    Well there you go

23. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Well there you go
    LOL. Oh, you so DO amuse me

24. SEPT 4th WORKOUT~

LOWER [1] HEAVY

5 minute warm-up on the treadmill

SQUATS

BARxWARM-UP
    95x7
    145x7
    195x7
    245x7
    285x7
    315x7
    135x13

OH YEAH BABY! BACK ON TRACK! Hit 315x7 pretty easily. I think last time I did heavy squats I only did 295x3 I was going deeper too! Hard work + increased calories + adequate rest + IGF-2 + NeoVar Recomped = SUCCESS!!!! Seriously!

You know that guy that always likes to give suggestions on how to perform every exercise correctly? Well, that guy came up to me on my last set of squats and pushed the bar down to get me to "squat lower". I was already going as low as I could! LOL So I ended up having to put the 135 on the safety bars... I was gonna do 135x20 too. GRRR.

Walking Dumbbell Lunges

35'sx12 (each leg)
    50'sx7
    60'sx7
    70'sx7 [PR]

Just adds to my good workout

Leg Extensions SUPERSET with Lying Hamstring Curls

90x20/30x15
    130x10/40x10
    150x10/50x10
    170x10/60x10
    110x20/35x15

Just killing the upper portion of my legs. Feels good man.

SUPERDUPERSET: Weighted Crunches; Hanging Leg Raises; Dumbbell Calf Raises

Felt strong.

Bodyweight Push-ups

Get them triceps pumped!

Other Notes

I'm tired now but in a good way!
    Nimbus Nutrition
  25. SEPT 6th WORKOUT!

UPPER [2] POWER

5 minutes treadmill 3.0mph 2.0 incline

Incline Dumbbell Bench Press SUPERSET with Close-Grip Pull-Downs

30'sx15/60x15
    45'sx7/96x7
    55'sx7/108x7
    65'sx7/120x7
    75'sx7 [PR]/132x7
    50'sx12/84x12

STRONG.

Parallel Bar Dips SUPERSET with One-Arm Dumbbell Rows

BWx12/50x12
    +20x7/75x7
    +30x7/90x7
    +40x7/100x7
    +10x12/65x12

STRONG.

Rear Laterals SUPERSET with Side Laterals

15'sx12/15'sx12
    25'sx7/20'sx7
    30'sx7/25'sx7
    35'sx7/30'sx7
    20'sx12/15'sx12

STRONG.

Close-Grip Bench Press SUPERSET with Barbell Curls

45x12/25x12
    95x7/45x7
    115x7/65x7
    135x7/75x7
    95x12/45x12

STRONG.

Other Notes
    STRONG.
    Nimbus Nutrition
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. For Sale: Applied Nutriceuticals and LG Sciences (Muscle Builders)
    By spiderduncan in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-14-2009, 01:10 PM
  2. Replies: 90
    Last Post: 06-26-2006, 05:48 PM
  3. Better flirting through chemistry
    By ManBeast in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-25-2004, 05:01 PM