Looking to recomp and gain some muscle stack

tattoopierced1

I finished up my CL Golden Finish log and fell in love with the stuff, so this log will also include that along with the following:

CL GlycerGrow
CL Golden Finish
LG Science Cold Fusion
PrimaForce Sesamin
NP Coleus

I am still continuing to eat above my maintenance level, but am looking for a bit of fat loss while gaining a bit of muscle, moreso, just looking for a bit of a recomp.

I'll be dosing the Sesamin and Coleus 3x per day, GlycerGrow 2-3 scoops 30 minute pre workout, along with my Cold Fusion at the same time. Immediately after workouts I will consume the Golden Finish.

Only other supps used during this is creatine mono, multi-vitamin, and glucosomine.

As in my previous log, I change my routine up weekly, with a few staple exercises included to keep muscles guessing. I also change up going from power routines, standard, and tension routines weekly. To me, this has proven the best way to get hypertrophy for my body.

I'm starting the GG, Cold Fusion, and Golden Finish today, and will start with the Sesamin and Coleus tomorrow.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
subbed. are they the coleus caps? and if its the bulk powder, how are you dosing it?

tattoopierced1

subbed. are they the coleus caps? and if its the bulk powder, how are you dosing it?
yes they are the caps.. I will be taking them 3x per day, so 300mg total. I may bump this up too if I dont run into any GI issues.

tattoopierced1

Yesterday's workout was good.. did bi's and tri's. I am going to stick to 2 scoops of GG for 1 week, and then possibly go to 3 if I dont notice much (I usually have to lean towards the higher sides of dosing things for me to notice anything).

One thing I did notice about GG is it makes me THIRSTY! I was pounding the water down in the gym.

Started with the sesamin and coleus caps today and will monitor my progress by weight and how clothes fit. I will post pictures occasionally as well to show progress.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in! Are you gonna post any stats/pics for pre/post comparison?

tattoopierced1

I'm in! Are you gonna post any stats/pics for pre/post comparison?
Yeah, I actually have a photoshoot in the gym tomorrow, so I'll be using those pics whenever I get the proofs back. As far as stats, they should be below my avatar. I will post any changes to that in this log.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I actually have a photoshoot in the gym tomorrow, so I'll be using those pics whenever I get the proofs back. As far as stats, they should be below my avatar. I will post any changes to that in this log.
Awesome! The GG definitely needs an H20 increase, and has a tendancy to make you thirsty as well! :toilet:

tattoopierced1

how are those pics comin?
had the shoot in the gym yesterday, so I should have the proofs by early next week.

Also bumped GG up to 3 scoops yesterday, going to stick at that for a while. Other than that, its business as usual.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
subd. looks like a good stack. 6'7"!!! damn man.

do you stick to a set diet? if so do you mind posting it?

tattoopierced1

subd. looks like a good stack. 6'7"!!! damn man.

do you stick to a set diet? if so do you mind posting it?
Sure thing. I do for the most part, only different meal I eat each night is dinner.

1: 2 scoops whey protein, skim milk, 2 scoops kwik karb, 5g creatine, 1tbsp EVOO

2. 1 large whole grain bagel, 2 scoops whey protein, skim milk

3. 8-10oz rice or pasta, chicken breast or steak, 1tbsp EVOO

4. 1 large whole grain bagel, 2 scoops whey protein, skim milk

PWO: Controlled Labs Golden Finish

5. Dinner.. this varies each night, usually consists of steak or chicken, and a various carb source.

6. I usually make a fruit smoothie with fresh blueberries in the evening and have 2 scoops of XTend before I go to bed.

tattoopierced1

what was the shoot for?
I actually started modeling recently and sometimes get with local photographers for pictures.. Really wasnt for anything in particular...so I thought I'd just try and get some free progress pics from the gym ;)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
how can you eat bagels like that? just plain and twice a day lol sorry man but im not feeling it haha.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Log looks strong, these products are great very thought through stack good luck.

tattoopierced1

a bit of change of plans now.. I just found out I have to do another show at the end of this month, so I'm going to be changing over to a cut starting Monday for 2 weeks to try and get the abs poppin for the show.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
a bit of change of plans now.. I just found out I have to do another show at the end of this month, so I'm going to be changing over to a cut starting Monday for 2 weeks to try and get the abs poppin for the show.
OOOO. Congrats on the show. What's the stack/training gonna be like now?

tattoopierced1

OOOO. Congrats on the show. What's the stack/training gonna be like now?
Stack will be the same, however I am cutting carbs for 2 weeks. Training will be the same as well. My body responds very well to cutting carbs since I am an ectomorph.

tattoopierced1

Looking to possibly add some Recreate to help hold onto some muscle and kick the fat.....

tattoopierced1

any news on those pics?
yeah I got an email from the photog and he said that he was running behind on getting them in the mail. He promised me he'd get them in the mail this week. I'm a little pissed he said I'd have them on Monday and its Wed. and I've yet to see them.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
yeah I got an email from the photog and he said that he was running behind on getting them in the mail. He promised me he'd get them in the mail this week. I'm a little pissed he said I'd have them on Monday and its Wed. and I've yet to see them.
well keep us updated and good luck with the comp.

tattoopierced1

sorry for the lack of updates recently.. been extremely busy. Did a killer chest workout yesterday and am really starting to feel the effects of the GlycerGrow. My muscles were extremely full after one set, and today I am very, very sore...which is a good thing.

Weight is holding steady around 220-221lbs but I do feel like I am leaning out just a tad bit around the midsection/lovehandle area. I have also started to incorporate different ab exercises this week ranging from a 5 minute routine a friend who is a CSCS showed me, and the P90X Ab ripper routine (it is hard as ****)

tattoopierced1

1st day of low carb sucked. I'm hungry (I didnt get a chance to pickup any ReCreate) all the time, and find myself chewing on beef jerky to keep me occupied and away from the carbs lol..

Did legs today, and I was so low on energy that I couldnt complete the last set of the last exercise I had. I know its because I drastically cut my caffine, which should fix itself after a few days of the increase water intake flushing it out of my system. Other than that, things are going well.. didnt get a chance to weigh myself today, but will try and do that tomorrow.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
mmm beef jerky. that was my snack of choice while driving to san francisco. made it a little bit easier to resist my girlfriends peanut butter filled pretzels.

log is lookin good man. good luck with the competition dieting.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Beef jerky - the solution to MOST of my problemss :D

tattoopierced1

I'm having a really hard time today with the restricted calories.. Been feeling pretty hypo all morning, this really sucks. lol.
Hopefully today's workout wont suck due to lack of energy.