I hate you Chocolate-PeanutButter Ultra Peptide 2.0!

1. Exclamation I hate you Chocolate-PeanutButter Ultra Peptide 2.0!

Why did you come into my life and INSTANTLY get me hooked like you were laced with crystal meth?

Why did you have to find me when I was cutting? You know I can't go a day without 2-4 scoops of your goodness anymore.

Why are you on such a big sale that I just bought another TEN tubs without thinking twice about it? Wasn't the 4 tubs I already had enough?

Seriously guys... I can't even put into words how tasty and absolutely addicting this stuff is! Do yourself a favor and buy a tub... or ten.

2. Choc. PB UP 2.0 is seriously good stuff. As good as it is though, I think vanilla and banana slightly edge out choc. pb. You can't go wrong with any of their flavors though...

3. Bastards!!!!!!
    •   

4. what sale?

5. indeed what sale?
    SFW and GFH

6. It was called "Big Hugeness" at BSL (5 2lb containers of UP 2.0).

I just checked and it looks like the sale is over now. Price is now like $35 more for 10lbs.

Sorry guys

7. aww...man....
    maybe next time...
    SFW and GFH

8. Yeah, I got lucky. Found out about it about a week ago. Ordered 10lbs. Then last night said "screw this, I need more" and ordered another 10lbs.

So I'll be stocked with 14 tubs of Choc. PB, 4 tubs of Banana Cream and 2 tubs of Cookies & Cream.

I should be good for a while

9. they have 5 2lbs on the bsl site for 125 is that what u were talking about

10. Nutra has a twin pack of relentless and ultra pepetide for 39.99

11. i like strawberry isopure and orange gaterade

12. It was $89 for 5 2lb tubs for the last 7 days or so.

Quote Originally Posted by sogone2day View Post
    they have 5 2lbs on the bsl site for 125 is that what u were talking about

13. Not sure what that has to do with this thread... but ok...
    Quote Originally Posted by THEGEEZ View Post
    i like strawberry isopure and orange gaterade

14. <<<---- Currently trying to slowly sip down yet another UP 2.0 shake. Uggghhh!!! Can't stop!!!

15. Quote Originally Posted by THEGEEZ View Post
    i like strawberry isopure and orange gaterade

mixed together or what

16. I see you saw that sale! This stuff is sooooooooooo good
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

17. It's too bad no one seems to read my workout log... this is old news.

Now you have no excuse to not support Nutraplanet!

18. Seriosly, I can drink 5 shakes in a row of the Choc-PB. The stuff is insane good. SHEESH. Want to give me a tub? Pleaseeeee. Im beggin

Quote Originally Posted by tribaltek View Post
    Why did you come into my life and INSTANTLY get me hooked like you were laced with crystal meth?

Why did you have to find me when I was cutting? You know I can't go a day without 2-4 scoops of your goodness anymore.

Why are you on such a big sale that I just bought another TEN tubs without thinking twice about it? Wasn't the 4 tubs I already had enough?

Seriously guys... I can't even put into words how tasty and absolutely addicting this stuff is! Do yourself a favor and buy a tub... or ten.

19. Try 1 scoop Choc PB and 1 scoop Banana Cream. AMAZING!!!!

I am NEVER going to be able to finish cutting now. I guess I'll just call it a "recomp" from here on out

20. i have to agree, choc pb is out of this world

21. everyone over to tribals house for a ultra peptide party!!
    SFW and GFH

22. Shhhh... don't let the neighbors know!

23. seriously the greatest flavor ever. i have actually went thru a tub in 3 days lol
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

24. I don't doubt it man. If I was bulking my first tub would already be gone

25. choc pb has to be the best flavor ever invented. I will be getting cupcake batter tomorrow in from all the whey, so we will see if theres compettion between the two

26. You guys are getting me excited for the UP that Jjohn is sending my way I've always loved Choc. PB, and this is a much healthier option than that Choc. PB Icecream my sister always tempts me with lol.

27. Steveoph - No lie... 2 scoops + 14oz. skim milk + 2 ice cubes shaken for 2 minutes = Chocolate Peanut Butter Malt from your local Ice Cream place.

I can't even begin to imagine how wonderful it would taste blended with ice. Maybe I'll try that today!

I promised myself I only get 3 scoops today though. I had 7 yesterday. I couldn't help myself

28. Quote Originally Posted by freezito View Post
    choc pb has to be the best flavor ever invented. I will be getting cupcake batter tomorrow in from all the whey, so we will see if theres compettion between the two
    Vanilla 2.0 tastes close to cake batter IMO. It's more evident with less water used.

29. maybe another sale soon if this thread keeps going on the PBC flavour has me wanting to order some? lol

30. nice. I'd be down for a sale!
    SFW and GFH

31. Chocalate is very adictive because it activates endorphins and contains two types of stimulants in it.

32. I think its the PB that is addicting, not the choc. But that's just me...

33. lol i was asking id be down to

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ultra Peptide 2.0 Chocolate PB eta
    By jirahpaco in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-27-2009, 01:47 PM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-17-2009, 11:46 PM
  3. Chocolate Peanut Butter Ultra peptide 2.0 !
    By verner in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-10-2007, 11:55 PM
  4. Chocolate PB Ultra Peptide 2.0
    By TheUnlikelyToad in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-07-2007, 11:46 AM