Flawed's Fat-Melting Frenzy with Adrenalean (Sponsored)

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established

Adrenalean

“Next Generation?” – No thanks. With Adrenalean™, Designer Supplements goes one step further and introduces the future of stimulating fat burners and carves its own niche in the weight loss industry both for competitive athletes, as well as the average individual aiming to shed some pounds. Adrenalean™ truly is the very best fat burning product designed to date as it is not simply a collection of stimulating compound aimed to make you “feel” like you’re losing weight, it actually helps you lose weight! Each individual component of the product has been carefully researched for effectiveness and the suitable dose, and has been combined with synergistic compounds that make Adrenalean™ unbeatable. Beginning with the Euphroamine™ formula, Designer Supplements introduces another potent fat loss ingredient to the industry in Arecoline. We then compliment this amazing ingredient with PEA and hordenine for enhanced mood and increased energy expenditure, quercetin to prolong the fat burning effect, and L-Huperzine A for its cholinergic focusing effects. The EvoSyn™ blend combines the tried and true caffeine with evodiamine, which naturally increases thermogenesis, and synephrine, which potently controls appetite​

Thanks to DS and haiz69 for hookinh me up with a chance to try out what sounds like a great product. I am extremely excited to get this going.

I have been lifting for roughly about 5-6 years but my motivation and certain life events seem to keep me from the gym at times currently and in the past.

My best shape ever was 3 years ago at 215 lbs 12% BF... and then i got a severe head injury which kept me out of the gym for six months... needless to say turning 21 shortly after that didnt help. Now im about 220 lbs and probably closer to 22-23% BF

So its time to get this **** back on the road.

CURRENT
Height: 6'
Weight:214 (on my scale, UPS scale at work comes up to about 4 lbs higher)
BF%: N/A
GOAL
Weight:205-210
BF%:

DIET
Right now I am gonna run about 2100 calories on off days and 2400 calories on training days which should be about a 500 calorie deficit under my maintenence. I will post more about diet tomorrow.

200-230 grams of protein
50-60 grams so Low Carb
75-80 grams of fat

Generally I shoot for 6-7 meals a day

TRAINING
Lifting: Mon/Wed/Fri w/ moderate cardio after
Cardio: AM cardio 3x/week

SUPPLEMENTS
Adrenalean
Multivitamin
Whey

My goal for this log is to loose some fat and maintain muscle... i know i know thats everyones goal!

PICTURES:

04/01/2005 (3 Years ago)
This was when I was near my best shape, slightly over 210lbs in these pictures. This is where I would like to get back to but better.

05/--/2008
This was the most recent set, have gained most of this back after getting into a motorcycle accident

More pictures to come as the weight comes off

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Debating on positing them from the start or at the end? Opinions?

EDIT: **** IT... ill post what i have shortly

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
yeah. I'd post the start pics now and people can help you out by fine tuning everything.

now go lift something heavy!!

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
oh and how are you dosing these?

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll be following progress - I'm interested to see how fast you bounce back after that accident. Also, I was supposed to test Adrenalean, but my bottle never came, so I'm living vicariously through the other testers. :/

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

Just took my 2nd dose at 215pm

Dosage:
2 caps twice a day

Energy:
8.5/10
So far the energy has been pretty good, woke up this morning feeling like crap and wanted to go back to sleep... about 30 minutes after my first dose i was awake and smiling. Strange! The energy only got better after that and kept me going for about 4-5 hours and then i started to feel a little bit of a crash kinda of... got tired until i got up from my desk to move around.

Appetite Suppression:
7/10
Can't comment too much, much hungier than normal but still somewhat hungry... we'll see what happens as it gets introduced into my system mroe

Focus::
9/10
I had a crazy amount of focus at work today, was great!

Euphoric Feeling:
9/10
This i pair along with my focus... if i can focus and not HATE my job with every ounce of hate in my heart then it must be doing something right as i was smiling and enjoying the day!

Stim Effect:
9/10
Oddly enough no one else has reported much of a stim effect... after my first dose i kind of got a little bit of a slight E/C crackhead feeling... not nearly as intense though, but to the point where my fingers were flying like crazy on my keyboard and i was staring at my screen so hard it felt like I was spacing (kind of like i just did now) ha

Day 1 Overall:
So far I am pretty impressed. I hope the fatloss properties are just as good!

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
good to see youre doing well after the accident. good luck with the log.

subbed brotha!

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

First dose was earlier than yesterday
2 caps at 5:40AM

Just got done with a 30 minute run/powerwalk. I have alot of trouble with my calves when running distance theese days (why im not sure) so I've been doing a modified interval type thing with running for awhile, power walking, running REPEAT for about 2 miles/30 minutes

The run felt great and my endurance seemed alot better than mondays run... maybe the Adrenalean?

Energy:
Energy was great again today. Woke up early to get a run in and was real tired at first. About 15 minutes after my dose I was ready to rock.

Appetite Suppression:
The hunger was better today. Still got hungry... maybe i need to move the dosaing to 3 caps twice daily or 2 caps three times daily. Any suggestions?

Lots of focus today at work. Only got off track a few times... including right now hahaha

Euphoric Feeling:
I was happy all day long!

Stim Effect:
Not so much of a crazyhead feeling today. Although I did notice feeling noticably warmer. Thermogenic?

Day 2 Overall:
Still going strong!
I did have a little bit of trouble sleeping last nigth though.

Will be in the gym tomorrow night!

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Decided the hell with it and jumped the dosing up to 2 caps 3 times a day. Will experiment with this a few full days and then try 3 x 2

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
In!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's elevating your mood it looks like - cool. I have had several thermogens just make me one irritable SOB, let's hope adrenalean continues to do the opposite for ya.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
hell yeah dude... i cant stress that one enough... when i was on ephedr/caffiene/yohimbine the energy would be great but i noticed even around my girlfriend i was irritable as hell

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

Not much more to report. Dosing is now at 2 Adrenalean 3 times a day

I pigged out a little on junk food today but kept it in my caloric limit.

I will weigh on day 7... i already have a few times and im down... but ill wait till a week to post any results ;)

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

So I have always had bad problems with running where my calves cramp up so bad they feel like they are going to split in half... even stretching before running...

so this week i have run 3 times... and each time the pain is less and less and less... im not sure if I should be crediting that to stretching before and after running on the adrenalean... or both?

What I have noticed though is taking the Adrenalean 10 min before my run I seem to have more endurance and more drive to run harder and push through. My run/power walks have gone from about half and half for about 2 miles to mostly running now. So thats a good sign!

<WILL ADD MORE LATER>

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just my .02, but cramping calves can be due to a lack of electrolytes - low potassium, magnesium and/or zinc can cause nasty cramps.

Don't know if that could be the issue - just throwing it out there in case it's of some use

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
what kind of foods are you eating?

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Im actually running my own variation of the highly disputed velocity diet... while i could never go 7 shakes a day and 1 full meal a week i am however doing about 3-4 shakes a day...

other than that i have my breakfast is one apple, 1/2 cut oats and 2 scoops of whey in water

lunch is either chicken with brown rice or tuna with brown rice
today it is tuna w/ brown rice, jalepenos, dill relish, broccoli all mixed in a container... may add a small dab of italian dressing...

i can get some macro breakdowns later for ya

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Interesting. I could never swing the velocity diet. Kudos for giving it a shot though.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Days 5-7

Sorry guys... fell off the bandwagon for a minute! I still did cardio on friday and saturday (days 4 and 5) which was good but i did let the weekend get to me and went a little overboard drinking on sunday night and didnt eat too well.. lots of sloppy joe and taco dip

Anyways back to business.. been pretty good this week

Down to 210 lbs on my scale. Will post update for Day 8 momentarily (dont wanna slack at work too much lol)

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Day 8

Dosage:
2 in the morning on a empty stomach
2 about an hour before lunch
2 about 30-60min before workout or at 430PM

Workout:

Finally back to the gym, took about 2 weeks off and now its time to get serious

Shrugs
225 x 6
275 x 6
315 x 5
Did a closer grip that usual today as reccomended by my partner and actually felt it alot more in my shoulders. I think I will stick to that for awhile

Seated Military Press
135 x 8
185 x 5 (Went too heavy)
155 x 8
This was on the smith machine

Lat Pull Downs
125 x 8
137.5 x 8
150 x 8
Went as wide as possible on this and in front of my head to try and hit my center back as much as possible... really want to focus on my back for awhile

Chin Ups
Body Weight x 4
Body Weight x 3
Pull ups and chinups are a very weak spot for me... working on it though

Lat Raises
20 x 8 (Front)
15 x 8 (Side)
Just a little side work

Daily Notes:
Not sure what to comment here. First day back to the gym in awhile so I will see how things go as I am there more frequently

Currently I have enough caps left for 12 more days at this dosing scheme

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Day 9

Dosage:

BACK IS SORE AS HELL TODAY! WHAT A WONDERFUL FEELING :)

Workout:

Morning Fasted Cardio
(15 sec sprint, 30 sec joc) x 6
Steady state jogging/power walking 20 min
Phew cardio was rough this morning... had to walk serveral times... i was waiting for my heart to jump out of my chest and punch me in the face and call me a ***** for pushing it so hard

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for clarifying brotha! Hows your log going, havent checked it in a few days
just updated it. Getting ready to move some weight tonight. I find that if I pump myself up all day thinking about it, it makes it all the more sweet.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
lookin good man. keep up the good work.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Looking good in here! Hope progress continues.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Day 10

Dosage:

BACK IS STILL SORE! WOOOOOOOOOO

Workout:

Morning Fasted Cardio
Eliptical (15 sec sprint, 30 sec jog) x 8
Steady state Eliptical x 20 minutes
Wow.... it must have been because i did those full speed sprints and jogs in room temp at the gym as opposed to outside in the morning running... but i was sweating a ridiculous amount. It was great! I attribute the Adrenalean for this!

Bench
W/U 135 x 10
W/U 155 x 5
W/U 165 x 3
W/U 175 x 2
W/U 185 x 1
205 x 5
205 x 5
Back to benching after too weeks on low carbs..... ROUGH

DB Incline
40 x 10
45 x 10
50 x 8

Cable Crunches
137.5 x 12
150 x 12
First time ever doing these... was trying to get a feel for them

Daily Notes:
Wow.... Im assuming it must be because im on a low carb diet right now (which i am doing a refeed tomorrow) or maybe its the sudden drastic change to my routine of getting up an hour early to do cardio many days a week... but i felt weak as **** in the gym. Yes ive been off a few weeks but not enough to lose 20-30 lbs off my bench press....

Also my body is so used to sets of 5 reps that doing sets of 8-12 are absolutely brutal... my muscle has NO endurance from doing high weight low rep for so long

Meant to do tri's today but had no motivation, will do them tomorrow with legs

Night ladies and gentlemen

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
how long after your cardio are you lifting?

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't worry about the weight on the bench...I bet after your re-feed it will go back up.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
how long after your cardio are you lifting?
Cardio was at 6AM
Lifting was at 5PM

so a good 11 hours. Pretty good for me to be so dedicated that i go to the gym twice a day or even once a day lol

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't worry about the weight on the bench...I bet after your re-feed it will go back up.
Thanks brotha!

Yeah im not extremely worried about it... right now my main concern is leaning up and then putting on some LBM... if i loose some in the time being so be it... just sick of being chubbs and wanna go back to what i was 3 years ago except better

However... a nice amount of carbs today... and the next two days off will be wonderful... havent slept well the last couple days and i dont want that to hinder me...

This weekend me and the girlfriend are going to Noahs Ark in Wisconsin Dells which is claimed to the worlds largest water park... haha (i have been there before)

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Cardio was at 6AM
Lifting was at 5PM

so a good 11 hours. Pretty good for me to be so dedicated that i go to the gym twice a day or even once a day lol

hmm.... you could try cardio on the off days and lift MWF. or....
you could lift then do cardio after your WO.
Switch up your routine a bit. Get some more rest and let us know how it goes.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
i really like AM fasted cardio... being working good for me

ill stick with this a lil longer... ive been switching up methods of cardio from running on the streets, incline treadmill walking, eliptical

after this log i will be running a unsponsored lev/dcp log

PS - generally my cardio is on my off days... just slacked a lil at the beginning of this week so ive been playing catch up

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Day 11

Dosage:

Workout:

Morning Fasted Cardio
Eliptical (15 sec sprint, 30 sec jog) x 10
Steady state Eliptical x 15 minutes
Once again sweating like crazy.... much more than i ever did during HIIT which means i must have to attribute this hieghtened body heat to the Adrenalean... good **** :)

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Day 12-13

Dosage:

REST DAYS.... Ready to be back to the gym tomorrow :)

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Day 12-13

Dosage:

REST DAYS.... Ready to be back to the gym tomorrow :)
how is this on your rest days?
Feeling jittery or going stir crazy at all?

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys... sorry i fell off the face of the earth for a bit... but no need to fear... kept dosing.. and kept getting to the gym (as much as possible)

Stress shot through the roof recently... badly in debt, electricity got shut off, found out the business next to my apt has been stealing electricity and now im being forced to move back in with my parents... fun stuff for a 23 year old.... not

I have about 2-3 days left on adrenalean and then will post results... and i promise THERE ARE RESULTS :) I am very happy so far

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
sounds good bud.
cant wait to see the improvement

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Alright ladies and gents... time for a final review!

Sorry it took so long... moved home and was stressed... missed the gym... gained most of the weight back but i will give you the stats as of the end of my product testing...

Starting
Weight:214 (on my scale, UPS scale at work comes up to about 4 lbs higher)

End
Weight:206 (on my scale, UPS scale at work comes up to about 4 lbs higher)

Dosage:
2 caps three times a day

Energy:
9/10
The energy was GREAT! To the point where i would wake up and be like ffffffffxxxckkkk I dont want to work out today... pop my adrenalean... do some stretchs and DAMN id be ready to rock out a workout... Over time it got less and less but it still was steady

Appetite Suppression:
6/10
Wasn't as good as i thought i would be but then again my diet wasnt all that great... and everyone reacts differently... most of the other testers saw great results on this but my great results fell under other spots

9/10
My focus was AWESOME. I really felt great on this stuff... kept me on track and focused... kind of like EC without the jitters

Euphoric Feeling:
9/10
My mood was wonderful.. this is my favorite part of adrenlean which will probably make it a staple in future cycles... will explain more in the overall at the bottom

Stim Effect:
9/10
Oddly enough no one else has reported much of a stim effect... after my first dose i kind of got a little bit of a slight E/C crackhead feeling... not nearly as intense though, but to the point where my fingers were flying like crazy on my keyboard and i was staring at my screen so hard it felt like I was spacing (kind of like i just did now) ha

Overall:
I WILL BE VERY HONEST.... I came into the testing late... i read everyone elses logs before mine started... everyone ranted and raved about the appetite supression... in the first few weeks when i didnt see this i was a little dissapointed but the weight was coming off and my mood was great. Now the mood enhancing properties are what really sold me on this product and i didnt realize it towards the end... My last 6-7 days of this log i messed around with Yohimbine doses in the morning and ephedrine during the day and let me tell you...

2 adrenalean in the morning and about 15mg Yohimbine
2 adrenalean at noon with ephedrine
2 adrenalean at about 4 with ephedrine

that was awesome!!

Now when i ran out of adrenealean and continue ECY is when it really became apparently to me how good the mood boosting effects were...

the very day after i ran out of adrenalean i still used the ECY... by noon i noticed i was very irritable... moody... pissy... didnt want to deal with another single F'in customer (im in retail sales) wanted to just shoot someone... same thing the next day... very tired by like 3pm

So im sold on the mood boosting effects and i will be buying more Adrenalean... GREAT product for a GREAT price

PICTURES:

Theese pictures are from week 2.5 of 4
in these pictures i was down 6 lbs and an inch less on the weight... fricken awesome for 2.5 weeks

Staring Pics

Week 2.5 Pics

THANKS AGAIN FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY HAIZ AND DESIGNER SUPPS!

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
looking good man. glad it worked well for you too!

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
I think im gonna buy more just for the mood enhancement, i can tell a big diff now

watch out for my next log... that one might be a little intense though :) got a few things packed away (lev, dcp, m1t, s1+, napalm, clen and more... not using them all that once of course lol)