Mini White Flood Review

1. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.53%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Mini White Flood Review

Throwing my 2c's into the fray -

On my last Nutra order, I thought I'd try out a new pre-workout mix. I've never felt the need to use one, but man(/woman), are they a fun ride to get on before a big session. Today is the second time I've used White Flood, and although I was planning on going with 3 servings before concluding my opinion, just two has won me over.

White Flood is a workout "energizer" to me, rather than a workout stimulant. There is this lovely mind rush it gives you, in comparison to a stimulant body rush. That may sound a bit awkward, but thats the way it's been working for me. Sort of like a Nootropic energizer. I do not prefer to get all jacked up, bouncing off the walls and biting car tires on my way into the gym. Pretty intense feeling, but I've found that a deep focus on your routine will produce the highest level of output. All in all, the energizer effect has been 9.5/10 for me. This feeling is absolutely great; trying to put it into words is tough. It's a sense of primed focus... ready to move some "heavy ass weights". Yeahhhh buddy!

As towards vasodilation - I'm sorry but I cannot comment on that. I'm training Crossfit in my garage, w/o any mirrors.
    Taste wise - I actually enjoy sipping on it. A light lemonade/Sprite taste, with a little fizz that actually adds texture to the drink.

Now just for the sake of honesty - inside the drink I combine a scoop of Posidon, and ~1.5g Citrulline Malate. I've been taking those products for so long though... I can honestly say that White Flood adds to my workouts. Not sure if you can get a sample from CL to test out this product, but Nutraplanet has a 25 serving container that'll run you for about 25 dollars. Not bad, especially with the unique focus this product brings, IMO.
    Next step.. might try 3 caps RPM with 1 serving of White Flood. I'll update this mini-log if that fares well! Get sum!

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

great mini review man
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Awesome review, man ! I feel the exact same way about this product. I've been praising it for a month now, and I've had four or five of my buddies pick up a jug of it, and they've been loving it, too !

For those who need to see or feel immidiate results, White Flood will not fail to deliver just that!

Best of luck on the remainder of your bottle !
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I'm a new fan of White Flood myself. I agree with your "energizer" as oppose to stimulator description. Enjoy the rest of your bucket.
    NSCA - CSCS
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.88%

defff would like too see ----- > next step.. might try 3 caps RPM with 1 serving of White Flood. I'll update this mini-log if that fares well! Get sum!

i take rpm right now i feel awesome on it but i can only think this will make it even betterrrrrrrrr !

make sure u let me know how that goes .. u can hit me back in a private message or on my sizeOn and RPM log

thanks man
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by THEGEEZ View Post
    defff would like too see ----- > next step.. might try 3 caps RPM with 1 serving of White Flood. I'll update this mini-log if that fares well! Get sum!

i take rpm right now i feel awesome on it but i can only think this will make it even betterrrrrrrrr !

make sure u let me know how that goes .. u can hit me back in a private message or on my sizeOn and RPM log

thanks man
    Stim Junkie Gumbo. 5 caps RPM, 2 scoops White Flood and a 25mg dash of ephedrine hcl.
    NSCA - CSCS
  7. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.63%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Highlanda01602 View Post
    Throwing my 2c's into the fray -

On my last Nutra order, I thought I'd try out a new pre-workout mix. I've never felt the need to use one, but man(/woman), are they a fun ride to get on before a big session. Today is the second time I've used White Flood, and although I was planning on going with 3 servings before concluding my opinion, just two has won me over.

White Flood is a workout "energizer" to me, rather than a workout stimulant. There is this lovely mind rush it gives you, in comparison to a stimulant body rush. That may sound a bit awkward, but thats the way it's been working for me. Sort of like a Nootropic energizer. I do not prefer to get all jacked up, bouncing off the walls and biting car tires on my way into the gym. Pretty intense feeling, but I've found that a deep focus on your routine will produce the highest level of output. All in all, the energizer effect has been 9.5/10 for me. This feeling is absolutely great; trying to put it into words is tough. It's a sense of primed focus... ready to move some "heavy ass weights". Yeahhhh buddy!

As towards vasodilation - I'm sorry but I cannot comment on that. I'm training Crossfit in my garage, w/o any mirrors.
    Taste wise - I actually enjoy sipping on it. A light lemonade/Sprite taste, with a little fizz that actually adds texture to the drink.

Now just for the sake of honesty - inside the drink I combine a scoop of Posidon, and ~1.5g Citrulline Malate. I've been taking those products for so long though... I can honestly say that White Flood adds to my workouts. Not sure if you can get a sample from CL to test out this product, but Nutraplanet has a 25 serving container that'll run you for about 25 dollars. Not bad, especially with the unique focus this product brings, IMO.
    Next step.. might try 3 caps RPM with 1 serving of White Flood. I'll update this mini-log if that fares well! Get sum!

Wow great review man!!!!!!!! Didn't see this sooner...but glad I did now!!! very descriptive
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Stim Junkie Gumbo. 5 caps RPM, 2 scoops White Flood and a 25mg dash of ephedrine hcl.
    throw a redbull in there and someone could mistake that person for someone on meth lol....
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.58%

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post

Jesus....that sounds more like Death by Stims Gumbo...although....ephedrine hcl + white flood..hmmmmm
  10. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.13%

It seems you enjoy White Flood ALMOST as much as I do. LOL.
    Great job man... er woman... er, whatever you are. LOL, Just kidding.
  11. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.4%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Nice mini review. White Flood is one of the pre-WO supps that managed to get me very energized. And it tastes good!
  12. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.13%

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Nice mini review. White Flood is one of the pre-WO supps that managed to get me very energized. And it tastes good!
    x2. I figured out that if you mix it with less water than instructed, it tastes more refreshing and more like lemonade. By the way, I'm glad that it works for you.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Controlled Labs White Flood and White Blood FINAL Review
    By luelinks in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-08-2010, 10:38 PM
  2. Controlled Labs White Flood and White Blood FINAL Review
    By luelinks in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-01-2010, 12:59 AM
  3. Rosie's Review of White Flood (White Raspberry Flavour)
    By Rosie Chee in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-29-2009, 06:13 PM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-05-2007, 04:17 PM
  5. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-14-2007, 01:07 PM