Ziquor's Gut Health / NoXidant help my tummy stack (thanks RPN) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Ziquor's Gut Health / NoXidant help my tummy stack (thanks RPN)

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.

Evening of Day 7:

WTF was I thinking back that last post, apparently I did 6 days of GH at 2 caps, oh well Today I worked out my back, biceps, & abs. I had a great workout for everything. I normally do T-Bar rows, Pull Downs, and single arm rows for my back but today I added another whole set with standard rows. My endurance is way up with this stack. I'm usually in/out of the gym in about 60-75 minutes but today I spent 90 minutes AT LEAST. Unbelievably I didn't feel like stopping at the end.

As for my abs, the workout was special as I imagined it would be. I have less bloat than I've had in years <--- I'll probably continue to point this out daily too as it's simply unbelievable to me. I got a burn in my abs tonight that I haven't felt in quite some time. Again it's crazy how much a difference it makes to have your stomach completely tight and 'under control'. Also as far as ulcer and cramps in my right side go - NONE.

In all honesty, I haven't went more than 2 straight says without some sort of lower GI pains and thus far with this combo it's been about 5 days of no discomfort. I'm extremely skeptical of most supplements out besides my 'base supps' and I'm very stubborn to try new things, so this has been quite the pleasant surprise for me. But then again I expect nothing less from RPN products

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziquor View Post
    Evening of Day 7:

WTF was I thinking back that last post, apparently I did 6 days of GH at 2 caps, oh well Today I worked out my back, biceps, & abs. I had a great workout for everything. I normally do T-Bar rows, Pull Downs, and single arm rows for my back but today I added another whole set with standard rows. My endurance is way up with this stack. I'm usually in/out of the gym in about 60-75 minutes but today I spent 90 minutes AT LEAST. Unbelievably I didn't feel like stopping at the end.

As for my abs, the workout was special as I imagined it would be. I have less bloat than I've had in years <--- I'll probably continue to point this out daily too as it's simply unbelievable to me. I got a burn in my abs tonight that I haven't felt in quite some time. Again it's crazy how much a difference it makes to have your stomach completely tight and 'under control'. Also as far as ulcer and cramps in my right side go - NONE.

In all honesty, I haven't went more than 2 straight says without some sort of lower GI pains and thus far with this combo it's been about 5 days of no discomfort. I'm extremely skeptical of most supplements out besides my 'base supps' and I'm very stubborn to try new things, so this has been quite the pleasant surprise for me. But then again I expect nothing less from RPN products
    This is so nice to hear people with legitimate G.I. distress issues getting some relief with Gut Health supplementation.

For the price, you can't beat the benefits this product can provide. Thanks for the detailed log z!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    This is so nice to hear people with legitimate G.I. distress issues getting some relief with Gut Health supplementation.

For the price, you can't beat the benefits this product can provide. Thanks for the detailed log z!
    It's my pleasure. The fact that you can get a month supply of GH for $14.95 is ridiculous. How do you guys even profit!?
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

It's my pleasure. The fact that you can get a month supply of GH for $14.95 is ridiculous. How do you guys even profit!?
    Very narrowly. We try to keep all these products very affordable to you all in the end. Every success story helps continue our drive us to provide well researched and effective products.

Legendary

5. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Wait...we're supposed to profit?

Damn, I knew something was missing.

>>Jumps in Pinto and peels out...err, I mean slowly accelerates...err, I mean sits there trying not to explode<<
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post

>>Jumps in Pinto and peels out...err, I mean slowly accelerates...err, I mean sits there trying not to explode<<
    Ha, Dsade you crazy
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.

I love Pinto's.

Day 9:

My updates will be sporadic this weekend as I lost a friend abruptly. Please bear with me as I'll do my best.

My Gut Health dosing is still maintenance at 1 cap before bed. I've been taking the NoXidant before bed as well at 3 caps. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get to the gym yesterday due to the prior mentioned events. This morning I worked out my legs as I did Hack Squats, Leg Presses, Curls, and two different calf raises (one regular, standing the other on a seated machine). My mid-section feels tremendously good without carrying around all that extra bloat. I never even realized I has much bloat until I ran this Gut Health. It seems we may become accustomed to some bloat at times and pay no mind to it. But once it's gone, as T1 said, it really must be experienced as it's hard to justify the feeling with words.

My positive mood has been outstanding upon waking and I feel as if I have much more energy through the day. I make my coffee extremely strong which is how I prefer it, and I normally drink about 3 cups throughout the day. The past few though I've only been able to get in 1 and I've suffered no energy losses, to the contrary energy is still up despite decreasing my caffeine intake. Energy through my workouts is outstanding as my endurance is much higher than it's been in quite a long time. Towards the end of each of my workouts I physically feel like continuing with more exercises, which I have a couple of previous workouts.
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

(((Hugs)))) I'm sorry about your friend !!
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Greg, i'm truly sorry to hear of your loss buddy. My condolences my friend.

Legendary

10. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

My heartfelt condolences, G! Wish you a lot of strength as you sort things out.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.

Wow Greg, thoughts and prayers go out to you and your friends loved ones.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.

Thanks everyone. It's been a difficult, surprising week and it's great to have the support of fellow members here on AM. There really is some great people on this board.

Day 12:

With all the events that arose recently my diet has been completely off track the past few days. But amazingly even so, I haven't any any lower GI discomfort whatsoever. No stomach pains, no side cramping, and bloating is still completely absent. This morning I weighed in at 216 but I feared the damage would be much worse after the weekend I had.

My endurance seems to increase little by little with each day. Points in my day where I usually have some temporary fatigue seem to be completely gone! I feel great physically on NoXidant. It seems as the GH worked quickly to 'clean me out' and the NoXidant effects keep slowly getting more pronounced each day - amazing

Earlier today I hit my chest/tri's and with the added endurance I'm still doing a forth exercise for each body part with no problem at all with energy levels. I'm very surprised by the effects of each one of these products. The only thing I don't look forward to is running out, so I'll definitely be ordering more Gut Health & Noxidant both my months end
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Glad to see you back buddy. I know it's tough to keep focus when stuff like this happens, but your buddies on AM are there for ya.

I've thoroughly enjoyed your log here. Great job!

Legendary

14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Z sorry about your friend, my thoughts are with you
  15. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

These are some great reviews my friend. Just like to say youve convinced me to throw some noxidant into my np basket.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    These are some great reviews my friend. Just like to say youve convinced me to throw some noxidant into my np basket.

And.....as always, NICE avy!

Legendary

17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post

WELL worth it! And x2 on your avy - your avy's have become my favorite natural test boosters

Day 13:

Starting late yesterday I had another gas attack which ended mid-day today. Though is wasn't nearly as extreme as the initial one. To me it seems it may have been from my awful diet late in the past weekend. It's like the Gut Health got pissed about the nasty food and served a beatdown inside my body Even with all the crap I consumed though, I've had no negative issues to speak of and I'm still feeling great. My sleep over the past couple of days has been great too, which is normally one of my biggest issues.

I was extremely busy today, so I only had time for a brief Back/Bi's workout. I was only able to squeeze in T-Bar rows, Pull-downs, and Barbell Curls but I didn't want to stop - I had too though. The added endurance in my workouts from this stack has been one of the biggest surprises to me which I wasn't expecting at all
  18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

You better clean up that diet!
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    You better clean up that diet!
    No doubt, I started back on track yesterday

Day 14:

Worked out abs today and had another fine workout. Having bloat eliminated really helps me feel a better burn in my abs and in return it really increases my focus feeling the muscles contract better. I did leg raises x 3, ball crunches x 3, and used my gyms ab machine x 3. During my ab workouts I try to reach 15-18 reps until failure, and once it gets higher than this I add/raise the weights I use. Energy and motivation are still way up compared to before running this stack.

On a side note, something strange happened in the gym today. About 10 min into my workout I got a really sharp chest pain, almost like a stabbing pain that worsened when I breathed in deep. It only lasted for about 30 seconds but it seemed like forever and sorta bothered me mentally. I've had this happen in the past a few times and my doc says it happens to many people but this is the 1st time I ever had it happen while working out
  20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.

A chest pain? Like your heart skipping along with the breath being taken away for a second? I get that and have been to a cardiologist, he hooked mt to the moniters and said it was where the heart skips a beat, annoying but harmless. I tend to get it when I'm stressed.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    A chest pain? Like your heart skipping along with the breath being taken away for a second? I get that and have been to a cardiologist, he hooked mt to the moniters and said it was where the heart skips a beat, annoying but harmless. I tend to get it when I'm stressed.
    Yeah that's exactly it C - I had a pretty complete physical recently where everything was perfectly normal but that's the 1st time it occurred during exercise. The pain wasn't even bad either, just mentally bothering more than anything

Day 16:

Had another great workout today Did Hack Squats, Leg Presses, Leg Curls, Calf Raises, & threw in some Lunges for the hell of it. I'm really loving my endurance as of late, regardless of what I'm working out I don't feel like stopping!

My lower GI is still feeling outstanding and without any cramping or pains I honestly haven't felt this 'content' in years. I weighed myself today and was at 212.4 and I feel as if my muscle has increased. I'm anxious to get my BF tested to see exactly where I am. My weight lowering a few pounds with no change in diet has been one of the many very pleasant surprises of running GH & NoXidant
  22. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

good to see that everything is working well on this. I agree, the endurance improves daily
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  23. Diamond Member

Looking good, G! Keep it up!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Great job Z!

:bb3:

Legendary

25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.

Day 19:

Did I mention how awesome this stacks going? I wanted to log Gut Health + NoXidant to see if it would help with my right side cramping and occasional stomach discomfort - and it's done all I have expected of it and so much more. With the slight exception of the loading phase of GH where it 'cleaned me out' - I've had no pains or cramping to speak of, which is amazing in its own right.

But on top of all of this my weight has dropped 3 lbs & my total muscle weight hasn't changed a bit. I'd attribute this to GH cleaning out my system combined with the extra sets I've put in my workouts - due to the fact that my energy & endurance are up. Mental alertness is up and the best thing about this is no nervousness or jitters of stims, just pure contention
  26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

I am with you on this Z. Hell of a combo IMO. Hell, I got both my mother and sister and GH right now. The stuff is great
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Thanks for the support of the products guys. This is a stack that can be incorporated to augment a fitness or health regiment at any level. It's all about setting up that foundation to build off!

Legendary

28. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.

Day 23:

Just finished doing my legs and had yet another great workout. I'm weighing a solid 212 pounds it's amazing how much garbage is stored in our bodies and how incredible it feels to get rid of it! 3 pounds in my case to be exact My endurance is still outstanding and much improved than when I began. As I mentioned prior, I haven't been drinking as much caffeine since I been on this stack simply because I don't feel I 'need' as much. I would likely attribute this mostly to the Green Tea Extract in the NoXidant. The energy I have from this stack is much less jittery & more focused feeling than regular caffeine supps.

In about 3 weeks now I haven't had any lower GI cramps or stomach pains to speak of. This is phenomenal considering I've consistently had these discomforts for over 5 years. I can honestly say I haven't went 3 weeks with no discomfort since prior to my ulcer. My diet has been less than stellar too in regards to many unplanned events but my body still feels outstanding without an ounce of bloat
  29. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

I am with you, I am going to be picking up more GH, just to prevent any issues from arising. Especially now that school starts soon, no early morning toilet fiascos
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thumbs up

Hey Ziq, just leafed through your log. Didn't realize that you had Crohn's. And, I didn't realize you actually could instigate it with excessive drinking? Or did I misinterpret what you meant in the first post

I've used Gut Health twice ON cycle and during pct. When protein gets into the 400g range for me, my stomach is a wreck. Both times Gut Health successfully kept gas and discomfort under control to more reasonable levels.

I usually load 2 caps for 3 days. Then 1 cap for about 7 days. Once things settle, I switch to an every other day dosing protocol with no notice in decreased effectiveness. I can't remember for sure, but I think I saw Dsade recommend that somewhere. I'm sure he'll be able to elaborate, if it was his idea that is.

You know I'm one picky SOB and RPN is 2for2 in my experience. I give a thumbsup to Havoc and Gut Health.
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Hey Ziq, just leafed through your log. Didn't realize that you had Crohn's. And, I didn't realize you actually could instigate it with excessive drinking? Or did I misinterpret what you meant in the first post

I've used Gut Health twice ON cycle and during pct. When protein gets into the 400g range for me, my stomach is a wreck. Both times Gut Health successfully kept gas and discomfort under control to more reasonable levels.

I usually load 2 caps for 3 days. Then 1 cap for about 7 days. Once things settle, I switch to an every other day dosing protocol with no notice in decreased effectiveness. I can't remember for sure, but I think I saw Dsade recommend that somewhere. I'm sure he'll be able to elaborate, if it was his idea that is.

You know I'm one picky SOB and RPN is 2for2 in my experience. I give a thumbsup to Havoc and Gut Health.
    Celc, great to see you here
    In regards to the Crohn's I developed it at a point in my life where I was drinking obsessively. Also at the time I was in a pretty bad car accident so I was also on pain killers. It's hard to say exactly what lead to it but the specialist I seen suggested the combo could have very well lead to the situation - especially the ulcer. For the Crohns I'd imagine the constant narcotics use could have set the course (from the continuous constipation) and the alcohol abuse only added fuel to the fire. It's amazing the amount of health problems that can occur (even indirectly) from alcohol abuse. Thank God with the absolute lifestyle changes I made no long term health damage occurred and presently my lower GI conditions have been mild, especially after this stack it seems though if my issues went from mild to non-existent
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.

Day 25:

Being Sunday, I let loose a little with diet today and enjoyed a tremendously hot dozen wings today. Hours later I still feel great - normally stuff this hot instantly bothers me a bit. I'm anxious to see how I feel in the morning

Physical & mental energy is still outstanding with this stack. Even though I don't workout on Sunday's - today I really felt urged to. My sleep has been great as well which I forgot to mention in my last entry
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Celc, great to see you here
    In regards to the Crohn's I developed it at a point in my life where I was drinking obsessively. Also at the time I was in a pretty bad car accident so I was also on pain killers. It's hard to say exactly what lead to it but the specialist I seen suggested the combo could have very well lead to the situation - especially the ulcer. For the Crohns I'd imagine the constant narcotics use could have set the course (from the continuous constipation) and the alcohol abuse only added fuel to the fire. It's amazing the amount of health problems that can occur (even indirectly) from alcohol abuse. Thank God with the absolute lifestyle changes I made no long term health damage occurred and presently my lower GI conditions have been mild, especially after this stack it seems though if my issues went from mild to non-existent
    Bravo sir, bravo!

Legendary

34. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I also would like to applaud you Ziquor! Its an amazing accomplishment to overcome an addiction - or addictions! Not an easy thing to do. Been there with the pain killers. Once you do overcome it tho. You are just so grateful for every minute of everyday. Cheers bud Keep doin what youre doin homey
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Ziquor again.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.

Thanks guys - a few years of pure hell with partial thanks to a script happy doc. But it was a defining time in my life and I'd never change a thing

Day 28:

I had spectacular workouts the past two days as I've had this entire cycle. Chest/Tris on Mon along with Back/Bi's yesterday, my strength and endurance are absolutely awesome in the gym. I wish I would've gotten bloodwork before/after this cycle as from the Probiotic Strains in GH along with ALA, Grape Seed Extract, and other goodies in NoXidant I'd imagine my cholesterol made a nice little improvement along with my liver enzymes as well

I just ordered more NoXidant as I plan to continuously run these top notch supplements indefinitely I was thinking of letting the current GH cycle end, and then 're-load' & restart another next month. Or should I keep going with the GH? The lower GI and stomach improvements I've had during this stack have been monumental IMO and I'm highly grateful to RPN for this
  36. NutraPlanet Fanatic

The gut health/cholesterol tidbit is supposed to remain a secret until we can get firm data confirming, but you are on to something.

I would just keep going steady with the gut health, and maybe throw in a 2 cap dose every 2 weeks or so ( unless you indulge in alcohol or become highly stressed.)
  37. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

I just got mine delivered today, I was nervous as I am out as of Saturday
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.

The gut health/cholesterol tidbit is supposed to remain a secret until we can get firm data confirming, but you are on to something.

I would just keep going steady with the gut health, and maybe throw in a 2 cap dose every 2 weeks or so ( unless you indulge in alcohol or become highly stressed.)
    Dammit - I can't ever keep a secret Name:  hump.gif
Views: 65
Size:  3.5 KB

I'll just stay on GH ED then
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Dsade, while you're here, do you have any comments on the every other day suggestion? I've loaded 2 caps GH for 2 or 3 days, 1 cap for 6-7 days, then went to every other day dosing with some pretty good results. Any thoughts?
  40. NutraPlanet Fanatic

http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/art...?artid=1082510

Product development already progressing well, BTW.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 577
    Last Post: 05-23-2010, 07:53 PM
  2. UNC's "I love my body" RPN Gut Health/NoXidant Stack
    By UNCfan1 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 09-12-2008, 07:52 AM
  3. Replies: 72