Ziquor's Gut Health / NoXidant help my tummy stack (thanks RPN)

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Right about now, I am curious to hear back from the first person to to a leg day...complete with squats or deep leg presses.

I know before Gut Health I could never focus on my workout because I would always end up blasting away and embarrassing myself.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

2. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Right about now, I am curious to hear back from the first person to to a leg day...complete with squats or deep leg presses.

I know before Gut Health I could never focus on my workout because I would always end up blasting away and embarrassing myself.
    One things that's really crazy to me, is even with my chest today I was able to know out a few extra reps than usual - specifically on the flat barbell press. And it actually seemed because my stomach 'felt' tighter and more under control. It's pretty amazing to me how much a difference this has made in so many aspects. Sadly tonight's my last night at 2 caps of GH
    •   

3. 2lbs thats awesome man!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

4. Quote Originally Posted by Ziquor View Post
    Day 4 - Late Evening:

I switched my NoXidant dosing to bedtime along with the Gut Health. So I'm still at 2 Gut Health(s) before bed. Today I went a bit crazy with diet. Besides my standard protein shakes, I had a nice big breakfast this morning. I'm talking eggs w/ cheese, bacon, and other stuff I normally don't like to eat often.

Later in the day I had over a dozen hot wings Normally eating this **** would KILL me but I've felt very good all day. I've had absolutely no stomach pains, no cramps in my side - NOTHING. On an ordinary day this would be outstanding but considering my diet today it's QUITE AMAZING. I normally have OTC antacids that I need to take at least 3-4 days per week but I've not taking any, nor needed any since starting this stack.

As for sides only thing I can mention is today I've felt extremely tired most of the day. I slept a good 8-9 hours last night which is my usual so I'm not sure why I been so fatigued today. I suppose it could possibly be from the probiotics fighting the good fight inside of my body? Either way I've felt great as far as my GI tract goes. I'm extremely impressed with these 2 supplements thus far.
    I'm finally here!!

GREAT log so far Z. I would definitely recommend taking the 3 cap dose of NOxidant before bed on training days, and first thing in the morning on "Off" days. As far as the Gut Health goes, during the loading phase i take it before bed as well. However, during the maintenence phase i take it first thing in the morning with no issues.

The fatigue aspect very well could be from an immune system stimulus resulting from the sudden alteration of your G.I Tract flora. Once the Gut Health competitively excludes a good majority of the undesireable bacterial flora, you should start to notice improved energy and overall feeling of wellness.

Keeping your immune system in a pristine state is absolutely VITAL to achieveing effective training gains.

:bb3:

Legendary

5. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post

A classic dsade comment!

6. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I'm finally here!!

GREAT log so far Z. I would definitely recommend taking the 3 cap dose of NOxidant before bed on training days, and first thing in the morning on "Off" days. As far as the Gut Health goes, during the loading phase i take it before bed as well. However, during the maintenence phase i take it first thing in the morning with no issues.

The fatigue aspect very well could be from an immune system stimulus resulting from the sudden alteration of your G.I Tract flora. Once the Gut Health competitively excludes a good majority of the undesireable bacterial flora, you should start to notice improved energy and overall feeling of wellness.

Keeping your immune system in a pristine state is absolutely VITAL to achieveing effective training gains.

:bb3:
    It's about time you got back! I hope all went well T1.

7. Day 6 (Yesterday):

Not much time to update yesterday as I was doing 1,001 things. In fact I didn't even WO so I'm doubling today. I took my last 'loading' dose of 2 GH's before bed so it's all 1 a day from here on out. My mood and positive energy has been GREAT. Besides being fatigued on Sunday, which I believe was my body's toxins being destroyed in a huge fight to the death, I've had outstanding energy physically and mentally since.

My mood has been extremely content. Now that the huge 'gas storm' from the loading phase has subsided my body feels quite different than it has in years, literally. It's very difficult to explain for those who haven't used GH, but I feel much more 'in tune' with my body. I'm sure the ALA and NoXidant has dramatically helped with this as well. I'll add another update in a few hours after my main WO which I'm highly looking forward to

8. Quote Originally Posted by Ziquor View Post
    Day 6 (Yesterday):

Not much time to update yesterday as I was doing 1,001 things. In fact I didn't even WO so I'm doubling today. I took my last 'loading' dose of 2 GH's before bed so it's all 1 a day from here on out. My mood and positive energy has been GREAT. Besides being fatigued on Sunday, which I believe was my body's toxins being destroyed in a huge fight to the death, I've had outstanding energy physically and mentally since.

My mood has been extremely content. Now that the huge 'gas storm' from the loading phase has subsided my body feels quite different than it has in years, literally. It's very difficult to explain for those who haven't used GH, but I feel much more 'in tune' with my body. I'm sure the ALA and NoXidant has dramatically helped with this as well. I'll add another update in a few hours after my main WO which I'm highly looking forward to

E****lent job on the feedback thusfar z! I'm thrilled to hear that this stack is already providing some noticeable benefits to your health and training.

Keep up the good work my friend!

Legendary

9. I gotta agree Z, it is weird, you just feel different, not many words to describe it however. I feel light on my feet

10. Awesome bro! This only only making me want to try some GH soon even more!
    •   

11. Evening of Day 7:

WTF was I thinking back that last post, apparently I did 6 days of GH at 2 caps, oh well Today I worked out my back, biceps, & abs. I had a great workout for everything. I normally do T-Bar rows, Pull Downs, and single arm rows for my back but today I added another whole set with standard rows. My endurance is way up with this stack. I'm usually in/out of the gym in about 60-75 minutes but today I spent 90 minutes AT LEAST. Unbelievably I didn't feel like stopping at the end.

As for my abs, the workout was special as I imagined it would be. I have less bloat than I've had in years <--- I'll probably continue to point this out daily too as it's simply unbelievable to me. I got a burn in my abs tonight that I haven't felt in quite some time. Again it's crazy how much a difference it makes to have your stomach completely tight and 'under control'. Also as far as ulcer and cramps in my right side go - NONE.

In all honesty, I haven't went more than 2 straight says without some sort of lower GI pains and thus far with this combo it's been about 5 days of no discomfort. I'm extremely skeptical of most supplements out besides my 'base supps' and I'm very stubborn to try new things, so this has been quite the pleasant surprise for me. But then again I expect nothing less from RPN products

12. Quote Originally Posted by Ziquor View Post
    Evening of Day 7:

WTF was I thinking back that last post, apparently I did 6 days of GH at 2 caps, oh well Today I worked out my back, biceps, & abs. I had a great workout for everything. I normally do T-Bar rows, Pull Downs, and single arm rows for my back but today I added another whole set with standard rows. My endurance is way up with this stack. I'm usually in/out of the gym in about 60-75 minutes but today I spent 90 minutes AT LEAST. Unbelievably I didn't feel like stopping at the end.

As for my abs, the workout was special as I imagined it would be. I have less bloat than I've had in years <--- I'll probably continue to point this out daily too as it's simply unbelievable to me. I got a burn in my abs tonight that I haven't felt in quite some time. Again it's crazy how much a difference it makes to have your stomach completely tight and 'under control'. Also as far as ulcer and cramps in my right side go - NONE.

In all honesty, I haven't went more than 2 straight says without some sort of lower GI pains and thus far with this combo it's been about 5 days of no discomfort. I'm extremely skeptical of most supplements out besides my 'base supps' and I'm very stubborn to try new things, so this has been quite the pleasant surprise for me. But then again I expect nothing less from RPN products
    This is so nice to hear people with legitimate G.I. distress issues getting some relief with Gut Health supplementation.

For the price, you can't beat the benefits this product can provide. Thanks for the detailed log z!

Legendary

13. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    This is so nice to hear people with legitimate G.I. distress issues getting some relief with Gut Health supplementation.

For the price, you can't beat the benefits this product can provide. Thanks for the detailed log z!
    It's my pleasure. The fact that you can get a month supply of GH for $14.95 is ridiculous. How do you guys even profit!?

14. Quote Originally Posted by Ziquor View Post
    It's my pleasure. The fact that you can get a month supply of GH for $14.95 is ridiculous. How do you guys even profit!?
    Very narrowly. We try to keep all these products very affordable to you all in the end. Every success story helps continue our drive us to provide well researched and effective products.

Legendary

15. Wait...we're supposed to profit?

Damn, I knew something was missing.

>>Jumps in Pinto and peels out...err, I mean slowly accelerates...err, I mean sits there trying not to explode<<
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

16. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Wait...we're supposed to profit?

>>Jumps in Pinto and peels out...err, I mean slowly accelerates...err, I mean sits there trying not to explode<<
    Ha, Dsade you crazy

17. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Wait...we're supposed to profit?

I love Pinto's.

Day 9:

My updates will be sporadic this weekend as I lost a friend abruptly. Please bear with me as I'll do my best.

My Gut Health dosing is still maintenance at 1 cap before bed. I've been taking the NoXidant before bed as well at 3 caps. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get to the gym yesterday due to the prior mentioned events. This morning I worked out my legs as I did Hack Squats, Leg Presses, Curls, and two different calf raises (one regular, standing the other on a seated machine). My mid-section feels tremendously good without carrying around all that extra bloat. I never even realized I has much bloat until I ran this Gut Health. It seems we may become accustomed to some bloat at times and pay no mind to it. But once it's gone, as T1 said, it really must be experienced as it's hard to justify the feeling with words.

My positive mood has been outstanding upon waking and I feel as if I have much more energy through the day. I make my coffee extremely strong which is how I prefer it, and I normally drink about 3 cups throughout the day. The past few though I've only been able to get in 1 and I've suffered no energy losses, to the contrary energy is still up despite decreasing my caffeine intake. Energy through my workouts is outstanding as my endurance is much higher than it's been in quite a long time. Towards the end of each of my workouts I physically feel like continuing with more exercises, which I have a couple of previous workouts.

18. (((Hugs)))) I'm sorry about your friend !!

19. Greg, i'm truly sorry to hear of your loss buddy. My condolences my friend.

Legendary

20. My heartfelt condolences, G! Wish you a lot of strength as you sort things out.

21. Wow Greg, thoughts and prayers go out to you and your friends loved ones.

22. Thanks everyone. It's been a difficult, surprising week and it's great to have the support of fellow members here on AM. There really is some great people on this board.

Day 12:

With all the events that arose recently my diet has been completely off track the past few days. But amazingly even so, I haven't any any lower GI discomfort whatsoever. No stomach pains, no side cramping, and bloating is still completely absent. This morning I weighed in at 216 but I feared the damage would be much worse after the weekend I had.

My endurance seems to increase little by little with each day. Points in my day where I usually have some temporary fatigue seem to be completely gone! I feel great physically on NoXidant. It seems as the GH worked quickly to 'clean me out' and the NoXidant effects keep slowly getting more pronounced each day - amazing

Earlier today I hit my chest/tri's and with the added endurance I'm still doing a forth exercise for each body part with no problem at all with energy levels. I'm very surprised by the effects of each one of these products. The only thing I don't look forward to is running out, so I'll definitely be ordering more Gut Health & Noxidant both my months end

23. Glad to see you back buddy. I know it's tough to keep focus when stuff like this happens, but your buddies on AM are there for ya.

I've thoroughly enjoyed your log here. Great job!

Legendary

24. Z sorry about your friend, my thoughts are with you

25. These are some great reviews my friend. Just like to say youve convinced me to throw some noxidant into my np basket.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

26. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    These are some great reviews my friend. Just like to say youve convinced me to throw some noxidant into my np basket.

And.....as always, NICE avy!

Legendary

27. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    These are some great reviews my friend. Just like to say youve convinced me to throw some noxidant into my np basket.

WELL worth it! And x2 on your avy - your avy's have become my favorite natural test boosters

Day 13:

Starting late yesterday I had another gas attack which ended mid-day today. Though is wasn't nearly as extreme as the initial one. To me it seems it may have been from my awful diet late in the past weekend. It's like the Gut Health got pissed about the nasty food and served a beatdown inside my body Even with all the crap I consumed though, I've had no negative issues to speak of and I'm still feeling great. My sleep over the past couple of days has been great too, which is normally one of my biggest issues.

I was extremely busy today, so I only had time for a brief Back/Bi's workout. I was only able to squeeze in T-Bar rows, Pull-downs, and Barbell Curls but I didn't want to stop - I had too though. The added endurance in my workouts from this stack has been one of the biggest surprises to me which I wasn't expecting at all

28. You better clean up that diet!

29. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    You better clean up that diet!
    No doubt, I started back on track yesterday

Day 14:

Worked out abs today and had another fine workout. Having bloat eliminated really helps me feel a better burn in my abs and in return it really increases my focus feeling the muscles contract better. I did leg raises x 3, ball crunches x 3, and used my gyms ab machine x 3. During my ab workouts I try to reach 15-18 reps until failure, and once it gets higher than this I add/raise the weights I use. Energy and motivation are still way up compared to before running this stack.

On a side note, something strange happened in the gym today. About 10 min into my workout I got a really sharp chest pain, almost like a stabbing pain that worsened when I breathed in deep. It only lasted for about 30 seconds but it seemed like forever and sorta bothered me mentally. I've had this happen in the past a few times and my doc says it happens to many people but this is the 1st time I ever had it happen while working out

30. A chest pain? Like your heart skipping along with the breath being taken away for a second? I get that and have been to a cardiologist, he hooked mt to the moniters and said it was where the heart skips a beat, annoying but harmless. I tend to get it when I'm stressed.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 577
    Last Post: 05-23-2010, 09:53 PM
  2. UNC's "I love my body" RPN Gut Health/NoXidant Stack
    By UNCfan1 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 09-12-2008, 09:52 AM
  3. Replies: 72
    Last Post: 07-29-2008, 01:01 AM