Christmas Sale at StraightUpKratom.com!

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
straightupKratom_logo.png

holiday super green product pic small.jpg

Use Coupon Code Santa20 for 20% off your Entire Order!
HURRY Offer Expires 12-25-2018 at midnight

3 WAYS TO SAVE!
Use Coupon Code santa20 for 20% off your ENTIRE order!
FREE pouch of Kratom with EVERY Order!
FREE Shipping on ALL Orders Over $100!

All Strains are bio and heavy metal tested. Proven clean and Pure!
No fancy names, no gimmicks and no BS, just high quality Kratom, great customer service and a fair price.
Thanks!

straightupkratom-slide_0015_Christmas-banner.jpg

CLICK HERE--->Buy Now

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What strain is good for pain and relaxation/insomnia?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That one will definitely help with sleep. It knocks me out.

The red Bali is better for pain and relaxation at least for me.
How do you dose the red borneo?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How do you dose the red borneo?
Most people with kratom experience would take 4 grams about 2 hours before wanting to sleep.

If no kratom experience then you should try it a bit different. Have you used kratom before? If so how often do you use it and at what doses?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Most people with kratom experience would take 4 grams about 2 hours before wanting to sleep.

If no kratom experience then you should try it a bit different. Have you used kratom before?
Used kratom once before, for 15 days, couple years ago.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Used kratom once before, for 15 days, couple years ago.
Try starting out low with your dose. I would try 2.5 grams a couple hours before you actually want to be sleeping. If you don’t feel anything after at least an hour then can take 1 more gram.

Make sure to read up on kratom before using it. I think it’s great, but the risk for dependency is definitely there. Try to just use it 2x per week at the most.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Try starting out low with your dose. I would try 2.5 grams a couple hours before you actually want to be sleeping. If you don’t feel anything after at least an hour then can take 1 more gram.

Make sure to read up on kratom before using it. I think it’s great, but the risk for dependency is definitely there. Try to just use it 2x per week at the most.
I used a green variant the last time, I think i took daily, if not 5 on and 2 off. I was able to get off without withdrawal symptoms. Probably not going to take this everyday, but on the evenings I feel like an insomniac.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hope Everyone is taking advantage of this Great Xmas Sale! I sure did! Grabbed some of our new orange blend and our green!!
This new blend is amazing. Great for daytime and dealing with the stresses of my hectic life and crowds of people.
Keeps me focused and calm yet energized at the same time. Incredible blend!! I highly recommend this blend!!
This strain will also help push you through those extra reps and kick lactic acid in the face!!

Now thru Dec 25th Midnight,
Apply Coupon Code: Santa20
and Recieve 20% OFF YOUR ORDER!
Come Celebrate The holidays with Your Favorite Kratom shop
Visit us @https://straightupkratom.com
IMG_20181217_194540.jpg

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am looking forward to trying the orange blend.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am looking forward to trying the orange blend.
I love it i feel very upbeat and pleasant! And definitely have more patience with people who normally make me wanna strangle them. Lol..
Takes away my everyday aches and pains

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ordered last week. Payment went through. Waiting for shipment. Maybe posting here can help :) Order #3637

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ordered last week. Payment went through. Waiting for shipment. Maybe posting here can help :) Order #3637
You will get tracking when it ships. Best way to contact them is through the website

Thanks!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You will get tracking when it ships. Best way to contact them is through the website

Thanks!
Thanks for info. Order is complete, but no shipping info. Could use it right about now, feeling really poor.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for info. Order is complete, but no shipping info. Could use it right about now, feeling really poor.
Might check your spam box in your email. Tracking is emailed with every order through stamps.com automatically.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You were right. Was in spam.