HALODROL IS BACK! Now Available Under Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Brand

Mind+Muscle

Mind+Muscle

Board Sponsor
Awards
halodrol_30ct_box_-htp.jpg

Now available under the Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals brand, the most sought after box is BACK!

Halodrol from Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals returns better than ever. Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals has been working diligently with leading endocrinologist to create the most powerful hormonal agents found in nature that are 100% legal. Halodrol is the strongest anabolic single dose prohormone in the market today. This new version of Hi-Tech Pharmaceutical's Halodrol includes five potent pro-anabolic muscle building prohormone ingredients. Maximize your gains and your potential with Halodrol.

HALODROL Is The Ultimate Mass Gainer And Prohormone:

• 4 Potent Prohormones †
  • Converts to 1-Testosterone, 200% as anabolic as natural Testosterone! †
  • Increases Protein Synthesis for RAPID Gains †
  • Dual Phase Delivery System for Unparalleled Bioavailability & Absorption †

What Makes Halodrol Better Than Other Products?

HALODROL provides it’s intensely anabolic effects thanks to the structural alterations made to the steroid known as Dehydroepiandrosterone. Each tablet includes multiple variations of this powerful steroid which allows it to maximize every muscle building & strength increasing pathway possible. Ask any serious bodybuilder what they should use in their next hormonal cycle, and they’ll respond with “Test is best!” which is why HALODROL provides two powerful prohormones which convert into PURE Testosterone. Testosterone is what makes men, MEN, and the more you have of it circulating through your body, the larger and more powerful you will become.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey gang...Just kop’d this for $20 to throw in my upcoming andro run....(I know the name etc. is blasphemy...)

Curious if anyone ran it despite how lame it is lol...And can anyone take a stab at the mg content for this prop blend?

IMG_2532.JPG

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol halodrol is back with no actual halodrol in it and it will not be anywhere near as good. It would be like calling a product dbol and putting tribulus in it. Strongest legal products left are Dmz, msten, trest, and m1a. This product won’t come close to any of them.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
HALODROL IS BACK

*well not really, but we will pretend it is so we can trick people into buying it*

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just bumped this instead of making a new thread,...Thought their write up was funny...

I’m against what hi tech does, I’ve taken that stance numerous times up in this bitch 🤣

But yeah I picked it up for $20
I’ve blown that on way worse haha

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The simplest answer is that you have 5 ingredients in 250mg, so you’re averaging 50mg for each compound.
Thanks! That’s along what I was thinking.
An extra 50mg of most of those ingredients will top off an upcoming stack decently, for what I paid for the box.

(I don’t agree with what hi tech does, but they own damn near the entire ‘andro industry’)

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Why they call this Halodrol....its Outrageous.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Why they call this Halodrol....its Outrageous.
To be fair, it was originally released under Gaspari. When they split, Hi-Tech took some of their product names. Gaspari was the one who originally released the original Halodrol back in the day, so they had the name. Several years ago, they released something called Halodrol Liquigels or something. At least this one is a PH product. All that said, yes it is super weird, I’m not a fan.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Update! I haven’t added this to my stack...I just popped one out of the blister pack and...Would they put actual haloodrol in here? It’s stamped with a ‘G’

Attached are photos, thanks all!

IMG_2577.JPG
IMG_2578.JPG