Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

LIMITED TIME ONLY
TAKE 15% OFF
use code: NANOGENIN15

he Dawn of a New Era is upon us.

The pendulum has swung. Technological advancement has given birth to a new breed of muscle building supplements that are up to 6 times more effective than the most powerful supplements on the market.

The bar has been raised for...LEARN MORE>>

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
One of the first laxo products! 15% off

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I never get those statements "Increase Your Natural Muscle Growth By Up To 600%" what does that actually mean? haha.

For example if I were to do a lean bulk without anything and I do everything perfect and gain 2kgs over 60 days does that mean I will gain 12kgs or something with this ? lol

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I never get those statements "Increase Your Natural Muscle Growth By Up To 600%" what does that actually mean? haha.

For example if I were to do a lean bulk without anything and I do everything perfect and gain 2kgs over 60 days does that mean I will gain 12kgs or something with this ? lol
I think they mean 600% more effective than oral laxo. For some people, that would 6x0 lol

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What I’m assuming the 600% thing comes from is that that’s probably the increase in MPS that was seen in cell cultures. Not 100% sure on that though.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What I’m assuming the 600% thing comes from is that that’s probably the increase in MPS that was seen in cell cultures. Not 100% sure on that though.
I just clicked the link. Supposedly 600% increase in absorption. My bad.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm not 600% sure on that.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely don't miss out on this deal! 15% off!