Iconic Formulations Fourth Sale

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Use coupon FOURTH to save 35% at both Iron-legion.com and iconic formulations.com

IMG_1197.JPG
IMG_1205.JPG

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
Guys need some advice, I really like the effects from Sustain Alpha but the itching is sometimes unbearable. It only last 4-5 minutes but still hate it, any advice to help so I can continue purchasing the stuff? Is it good to take some time off Sustain Alpha after running for let's say 8 weeks?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would take some time off after 8 weeks. As far as itching if it’s only a short time it’s till it’s dry. Not sure there is anything that can be done about that.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I can't provide a comment specific to SA, but I do know that transdermal applications (i) should be rotated and (ii) benefit from applying a thin layer of moisturizer some time after it dries. There are studies that show that applying a thin layer of moisturizer increases absorption by something like 15%.

It should also help "calm" the area down somewhat (as long as it isn't Icy Hot).

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Guys need some advice, I really like the effects from Sustain Alpha but the itching is sometimes unbearable. It only last 4-5 minutes but still hate it, any advice to help so I can continue purchasing the stuff? Is it good to take some time off Sustain Alpha after running for let's say 8 weeks?
Get yourself some clean lotion, ie NO PARABENS. I use everyday coconut or everyday shea(you could eat this stuff if you wanted to so I don't care if any of it gets carried on the back of the TD carrier.) Apply your sustain. Wait like 30 seconds and then apply the lotion right on top of the sustain. This helps a lot and it does not take that much lotion. You could experiment with some aloe as well.