Get Diesel Sale - Raw Test - Buy 2 Get 3 FREE!!

  1. Get Diesel Sale - Raw Test - Buy 2 Get 3 FREE!!


    Name:  Get D Deal.jpg
Views: 650
Size:  564.5 KB
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com


  2. so at max dose (4 tabs) the bottle is for 10 days (plus days off)?
    •   
       


  3. great deal, raw test is good stuff!!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  4. @Rocket3015 never been to this site before.. Just to be clear for the buy 2 buy 2/3 off.. Do we add 2 to the cart? Or just 1 = that deal?

    On my work phone so can't test it out

    Thanks
    SNS VASO6 - Making Daily Use VASO6 a Reality:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/303765-announcing-sns-vaso6.html

  5. Quote Originally Posted by GQdaLEGEND View Post
    @Rocket3015 never been to this site before.. Just to be clear for the buy 2 buy 2/3 off.. Do we add 2 to the cart? Or just 1 = that deal?

    On my work phone so can't test it out

    Thanks
    Click on this link and just order (1) you will get 5 bottles for the price of 2 !!

    http://www.fefifo.com/RAW-TEST--40-T..._p_178679.html
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com
    •   
       


  6. Is this stuff any good

  7. Quote Originally Posted by troyshultz1 View Post
    Is this stuff any good
    Idk
    Some good feedback
    But I'm not sure because of the Avena S

  8. Quote Originally Posted by troyshultz1 View Post
    Is this stuff any good
    Get Diesel has been around for 16 years and only produces Quality Products! Look around this board and you will find many Positive Logs and Reviews. So in a work, YES !!!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by troyshultz1 View Post
    Is this stuff any good
    For libido absolutely!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    For libido absolutely!
    What about for lean gains with a proper diet and exercise?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by troyshultz1 View Post
    What about for lean gains with a proper diet and exercise?
    No, not really. It may give you some energy and motivation in the gym which helps.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by ELROCK View Post
    For libido absolutely!
    You will be tearing it up in the Bed Room !! Great Cardio !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by troyshultz1 View Post
    Is this stuff any good
    I like it!!

    run it with the new DTP V4, you won't be disappointed!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  14. @BOSSMAN took advantage of the Deal !!

    Name:  BOSSMAN.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  781.5 KB
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

  15. damn it diesel.. fix your deals .. if its not active take it down

    ordered the protein deal and got an email stating that they had posted the wrong deal

    not a good first transaction
    SNS VASO6 - Making Daily Use VASO6 a Reality:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/303765-announcing-sns-vaso6.html

  16. Any chance you can make a stack/deal available including DTH, Raw test, and E2-x?

    My first run with Get Diesel was Pro-Cylce v4, while i noticed a huge improvement in all the promised areas, but the yohimbe really messed with me.

    I am currently finishing a DTH and Raw Test run. This has been a pretty good combo but i would like to add E2-X to my next round.

    I may be taking a shot in the dark but I thought I might ask to see if you could those of us on a budget

    Thanks!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Dcwhitfield21 View Post
    Any chance you can make a stack/deal available including DTH, Raw test, and E2-x?

    My first run with Get Diesel was Pro-Cylce v4, while i noticed a huge improvement in all the promised areas, but the yohimbe really messed with me.

    I am currently finishing a DTH and Raw Test run. This has been a pretty good combo but i would like to add E2-X to my next round.

    I may be taking a shot in the dark but I thought I might ask to see if you could those of us on a budget

    Thanks!
    I use the E2-X as a staple and really like it. I'm sure you will also. The only special I can offer you is the discount code in my signature, but I will see if @Chuck Diesel will weight in here ???
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    I use the E2-X as a staple and really like it. I'm sure you will also. The only special I can offer you is the discount code in my signature, but I will see if @Chuck Diesel will weight in here ???
    Thanks, I am anxious to try it. I have been very surprised of the effectiveness of this product line and will continue to use them. Thanks Guys!!

  19. So I got the deal package. How long before this stuff kicks in ? I got it for the libido boost . Im taking two a day for past 3 days . Haven't felt anything

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Walrusieo View Post
    So I got the deal package. How long before this stuff kicks in ? I got it for the libido boost . Im taking two a day for past 3 days . Haven't felt anything
    It should have "Kicked In" by now any ideas @Chuck Diesel ?
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

  21. Shoukd I do 3 a day ?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Walrusieo View Post
    Shoukd I do 3 a day ?
    You can safely go up to five a day, Try (2) in the AM and (2) 30 minutes before the action.
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

  23. Nice deal... get diesel tboosters offer excellent feel good and libido bennies, among my favorite products! Get your dose dialed in is my advice!
    BUTTCHEEKS

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Volvo140G View Post
    Nice deal... get diesel tboosters offer excellent feel good and libido bennies, among my favorite products! Get your dose dialed in is my advice!
    You are correct, sometimes you just have to play with the dose and find what works for you. Thank you @Volvo140G
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Volvo140G View Post
    Nice deal... get diesel tboosters offer excellent feel good and libido bennies, among my favorite products! Get your dose dialed in is my advice!
    yup..diesel stuff isn't one size fits all, gotta find what works for you!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. <---GET DIESEL sales event! ON NOW!
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-10-2008, 12:20 AM
  2. GET DIESEL sale at NP starts NOW!
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-09-2008, 12:30 PM
  3. <--Get Diesel Sale part deux now at nutraplanet!
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-06-2007, 12:16 AM
  4. <-5 Day Get Diesel Sale At Nutraplanet!
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 11-05-2007, 07:08 PM
  5. GET DIESEL sale part 2 at nutraplanet!
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-01-2007, 12:02 PM
Log in
Log in