APS HYDROMAX SALE

Mind+Muscle

Mind+Muscle

Board Sponsor
Awards
 20% OFF APS HYDROMAX AT MINDANDMUSCLE.COM USING CODE: MAX20 ​

26385371_2050853048533949_9042424570753056768_n.jpg

Bodybuilders know that glycerol provides some of the most massive and engorging muscle pumps possible. HydroMax® helps increase visible vascularity by increasing blood flow to muscles. Glycerol has been well established as a “hyperhydrating agent” because of its unique ability to affect blood plasma levels. Glycerol, when combined with large quantities of water, increases the amounts of fluid, minerals and other muscle building agents deeper into muscle, which increases muscle size and fullness that would otherwise be excreted. HydroMax® is super concentrated at a whopping 65%. Our proprietary blend of powdered Glycerol and Silica provides muscle hydrating effects the likes of which have never been available. Most Glycerol Monostearate (GMS) powders range from 5-12% potent and become unstable as it absorbs water. HydroMax® is easily absorbed and distributed throughout the intracellular space, increasing the concentration of fluid in the bloodstream and tissues. This creates new benefits in areas of environmental stress like crossfit and distance running but also improves blood flow associated with resistance training. Experience new growth and recovery like never before with HydroMax®.

KingErgogenic

KingErgogenic

Awards
Just tried APS Hydromax on it's own. WIth ZERO other pump agents, and for once I can say that my pump was HELD. I always knew all these months there was something wrong with my Pumps... because I have very LOW ALDOSTERONE (Suspecting cortisol issues as well), my pumps were weak because I can't HOLD fluid in my body well. NOW... With Hydromax, instead of pissing like crazy, I've held the fluid really well.

KingErgogenic

KingErgogenic

Awards
Most noticeable effect with HydroMax is bloating/Indigestion. Apart from that it's awesome. Is there any strong safety data? I am concerned about kidney damage.