BIOCOR ALPHAGEN-X BUY ONE GET ONE FREE

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Opening this back up for AM members for today and tomorrow ONLY! When February ends, so does this deal! BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE!
So you are telling me that you buy 1 bottle get 1 free for 34.94 - 20% off ??

BioCorRob

BioCorRob

Board Sponsor
Awards
So you are telling me that you buy 1 bottle get 1 free for 34.94 - 20% off ??
Buy 1 at 34.95 and you get a 2nd bottle in your shipment for free. The extra 20% off code for AM members does not apply to the BOGO. Getting a free tub is pretty much way better than getting 20% off. :)

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Buy 1 at 34.95 and you get a 2nd bottle in your shipment for free. The extra 20% off code for AM members does not apply to the BOGO. Getting a free tub is pretty much way better than getting 20% off. :)
I see. ..Purchased. Never tried this but i saw some good feedback in bigt’s log. We shall see. I really enjoyed radiate

BioCorRob

BioCorRob

Board Sponsor
Awards
I see. ..Purchased. Never tried this but i saw some good feedback in bigt’s log. We shall see. I really enjoyed radiate
Awesome, it will ship out tomorrow and I can't wait to hear your feedback! With the exception of a very small few, the feedback has been overwhelmingly positive on it. We've been extremely happy with the overall feedback and re-order rates are quite high.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Opening this back up for AM members for today and tomorrow ONLY! When February ends, so does this deal! BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE!
wait are you saying the BOGO is back? if so that is very annoying as i just bought some a day ago :(

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I need this at a storefront ASAP! Dang my life’s priorities.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Shoot, ok no worries if you need more in the future just message me here on AM and ill honor the BOGO for you even if we arent running any promos.
Sounds gr8, thank you... excited to try it

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mine shipped out like rob said. Tracking says I should get it by saturday.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got my 2 bottles today. 1 day earlier.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey thought i’d give you some quick feedback... but i do not intend to leave final review until I go through the whole 2 bottles or at least 1.

Note that i have only used it twice so far
-energy hits hard AF for about 5 min then it shoots down real quick and maintains a smooth high energy with great focus
-taste is good. You can tell there is chemicals in there but it isn’t bad surprisingly
-sweat went up very little. I actually do not feel the thermo effects with this one like other products
-yesterday the appetite suppression did not work, but i didn’t expect it to since it was afternoon and after a workout you can’t suppress as much
-today the appetite suppression was more noticeable. (Morning serving empty stomach) i had a shake post workout but not starving or anything and it’s been 7 hrs since being awake with only ~200 calories in my system. And deadlift/squat/ and press workout already in the book.

BioCorRob

BioCorRob

Board Sponsor
Awards
Awesome, thanks for the feedback!! Go crush it with the rest of your 2 tubs!

Hey thought i’d give you some quick feedback... but i do not intend to leave final review until I go through the whole 2 bottles or at least 1.

Note that i have only used it twice so far
-energy hits hard AF for about 5 min then it shoots down real quick and maintains a smooth high energy with great focus
-taste is good. You can tell there is chemicals in there but it isn’t bad surprisingly
-sweat went up very little. I actually do not feel the thermo effects with this one like other products
-yesterday the appetite suppression did not work, but i didn’t expect it to since it was afternoon and after a workout you can’t suppress as much
-today the appetite suppression was more noticeable. (Morning serving empty stomach) i had a shake post workout but not starving or anything and it’s been 7 hrs since being awake with only ~200 calories in my system. And deadlift/squat/ and press workout already in the book.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just got mine today took it pre workout. My lord did i sweat something fierce, the first 30 mins i was dripping

Do you think this is more effective pre workout (i work out in the evening) or as soon as i wake up? I normally do 5-10 mins skipping in morning before breakfast

BioCorRob

BioCorRob

Board Sponsor
Awards
Just got mine today took it pre workout. My lord did i sweat something fierce, the first 30 mins i was dripping

Do you think this is more effective pre workout (i work out in the evening) or as soon as i wake up? I normally do 5-10 mins skipping in morning before breakfast
If you work out in the evening, you may have trouble sleeping if you take this as a pre-workout. A lot of people are using this as a pre, you'd just have to assess your own situation to see if it makes sense for you to.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Shoot, ok no worries if you need more in the future just message me here on AM and ill honor the BOGO for you even if we arent running any promos.
Hey mate i was looking at buying some alphagen-x asap, are we able to organize this bogo hehe :)

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No time like the present huh lol

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Almost out of my current thermo so this hopefully will set a new standard.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Almost out of my current thermo so this hopefully will set a new standard.
Been rotating between this, radiate, and bloodshr3d and am very pleased overall. Its a solid product, taste is pretty good, open profile, and the price point at BOGO is really hard to beat.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Been rotating between this, radiate, and bloodshr3d and am very pleased overall. Its a solid product, taste is pretty good, open profile, and the price point at BOGO is really hard to beat.
Exactly what im doing lol, i like the other two for in the morning and during the day, buy alphagen shines preworkout for me #sweatybetty