C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wings, Beer, Pizza, Desserts and more; Super Bowl Sunday is only 12 days away!

Will You Be Shielded during the big game?

HPScience wants you to enjoy what we think is one of the best sports and food holidays of the year, while still protecting your health and physique goals.

The HPS Shielded Stack will be on sale for $59.99 (normally $69.99) exclusively through https://hpssupps.com/collections/frontpage/products/shielded-stack with free shipping ($6.95 value) for the next 7 days only.

All orders must be received by 1/30 in order to ensure delivery for Super Bowl Sunday.

The combination of Glycøshield and Lipøshield is a potent one, ensuring that excess calories from carbohydrate and fat consumption are utilized effectively and shuttled to muscle tissue instead of being stored as fat. These two powerful products will shield you from nasty blood sugar spikes as unwanted bloat and discomfort from large meals. Daily use of the Shielded Stack has been reported to increase pumps and vascularity, provide Stimulant Free weight loss support, and increase lean muscle mass with little to no associated fat gain. Whether your goal is to build muscle, burn fat, or both, the Shielded Stack has your back.

To order and enter the giveaway drawing, simply use the code PATRIOTS or EAGLES at checkout as your vote for who you think will be crowned Super Bowl champions.
*These codes are also required to activate the free shipping!

3 lucky winners from the winning team (code used) will receive a Shielded Stack on the house! Winners will be contacted on Feb 5, 2018 via the email address provided at time of order.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
nice man. been hearing good things about your products.

trevorg304

trevorg304

Awards
Just ordered. I've also heard good things about this stuff. I'm on a slow bulk, meaning I'm increasing my cals slowly but I think this will still come in handy

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just ordered. I've also heard good things about this stuff. I'm on a slow bulk, meaning I'm increasing my cals slowly but I think this will still come in handy
It will for sure. And while slow and steady is definitely the safest way to increase cals and bulk without gaining fat... you will be tempted to do so more quickly. And you’ll be safe in doing so

trevorg304

trevorg304

Awards
It will for sure. And while slow and steady is definitely the safest way to increase cals and bulk without gaining fat... you will be tempted to do so more quickly. And you’ll be safe in doing so
Hope so!