The Logs Are In! This Is A STRONG Fat Burner / Preworkout!

BioCorRob

BioCorRob

Board Sponsor
Awards
THE LOGS ARE IN.jpg

We've sent out tubs of our new ALPHAGEN-X thermogenic fat burner/preworkout powders to several of AM's BEST product loggers and the reviews have started coming in!

A bit of info about the product, then some direct quotes from our product loggers:

AlphaGen-X is a powerful new generation thermogenic powder with innovative thermo-igniting technology. The powerful, synergistic full disclosure ingredient profile in AlphaGen-X fuels you with clean fat burning energy from the moment you take it and has a smooth decline hours later with ZERO jitters or crash! Think of it as an unparalleled fat burning energy powder for the masses! You also won’t find any proprietary blends here - our full disclosure label is packed with ingredients backed by actual science and formulated based on peer reviews, extensive research and relentless beta testing to perfect what we consider to be the best tasting legal thermogenic powder on the market today!

Full Disclosure Ingredient Profile:
  • 2-Amino-6-Methylheptane HCl (DMHA)
  • Rauwolscine
  • N-Phenethyldimethylamine Citrate
  • Higenamine HCl
  • Caffeine
  • Synephrine HCl
  • L-Citrulline Malate 2:1
Now, to the good stuff! Product logs have been started and it's coming in exactly the way our own internal testing went with the product before we released it.

Direct quotes from real AM members:

"Energy becomes real after about 30 minutes and my sweats are serious. I noticed no prickly feelings but FF two hours later and I am still feeling the thermo effects." - CorpKiller

"One scoop is definitely on the money. Took it again this morning, mixed it over a bit of ice. Really refreshing change up after taking my Orange Triad + Greens. Energy is great so far and I barely made it through my oatmeal shake that I typically have for breakfast." - boflex78

"went with scoop and a half again this morning. got in a decent workout before work. energy lasted a surprisingly long time, and again-no crash....I should mention this again, THE APPETITE SUPPRESSION IS FOR REAL!!!" - thebigt

Want some for yourself? Go here and use code AM20 for a 20% discount we set up especially for our AnabolicMinds friends: https://biocornutrition.com/products/alphagen-x

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
Would definitely like to see feedback on this vs Radiate and Bloodshr3d.

Currently have 3 tubs of bloodshr3d, it has been the best overall appetite / mood enhancer I’ve ever tried. Radiate is my close second and definitely has some great thermal effects, also tastes way better.

BioCorRob

BioCorRob

Board Sponsor
Awards
Would definitely like to see feedback on this vs Radiate and Bloodshr3d.

Currently have 3 tubs of bloodshr3d, it has been the best overall appetite / mood enhancer I’ve ever tried. Radiate is my close second and definitely has some great thermal effects, also tastes way better.
I believe one of the loggers is comparing it to Radiate. They're only 4 days in right now, so after the month we'll have some direct comparisons to several products - both present and past. Hell, even Admin is putting it up to the test of original Alphamine. :)