45% Off Rise & Swell PCT

1. 45% Off Rise & Swell PCT

45% OFF RISE & SWELL

PM me for your own discount code to get this incredible PCT 45% off for a limited time!

AC/DC sang the song that all Rise and Swell users sing after using it Ö.. Iíve Got Big Balls!

Rise and Swell is the must have product for anyone using pro-hormones or anabolic steroids. There is no better post cycle therapy ever used in my 32 years that I have come across. This stuff blows your balls back up quick. Not only that, but it rights the HPTA. Itís freaky good how fast and well this works. Not to mention the pumps while using it are borderline painful. The list of ingredients below speaks to the quality of this product.

Ingredient List:
    D Aspartic Acid (DAA): Our DAA is in the form of Calcium D-Aspartate. This is the form that was used in the studies that showed it improved testosterone levels. Too many companies use the D-Aspartic Acid which does not do the same thing as the Aspartate form. This is a great natural test booster which works directly and indirectly to boost natural test production. DAA has also been shown to improve memory. No PCT or OCT product worth itís weight wouldnít have this superior form of DAA.

Agmatine Sulfate: This stuff rocks! It changes the enzymes in your capillaries to make the pre-workout NO booster more effective, thus stacking this with Wyked 3.0 and you will have INSANE PUMPS!!

Yohimbine HCl: This is incredible, it is the only way to spot reduce body fat and it is a sexual enhancer. It targets your hard to reach fat cells and since its taken when you wake and you HAVENíT EATEN, you will burn fat. It also binds to the penis and prostate to give larger and firmer erections with the help of the Agmatine Sulfate and the testosterone from the DAA.

Vitamin D: Transports Cholesterol into the Leydig cell so that testosterone can be produced.

L-Carnitine: Transports the fat liberated by the Yohimbine to the mitochondria so fat can be used for energy.

Rise and Swell will do the following:
    • Increase natural testosterone production
    • Increase sex drive
    • Increase sexual performance
    • Increase blood flow to the penis for firmer/larger erections
    • Increase Growth Hormone Production
    • Give you an all day pump
    • Amplify the NO production of Wyked 3.0, thus making your pumps better.
    • Increase transport of cholesterol to the leydig cells for faster testosterone release
    • Antioxidants to scavenge the free radicals from lifting
    Mind & Muscle
    Knowledge. Inspiration. Supplementation. Results.
    http://mindandmuscle.net

2. Definitely enjoyed this product when I used, 45% off is a solid deal!
    •   

3. 45% off is definitely a solid deal!! I too liked this stuff. The flavor was hard for me to enjoy though.. It hasn't changed since it first came out, has it?
    SEMPER FI!!

4. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    45% off is definitely a solid deal!! I too liked this stuff. The flavor was hard for me to enjoy though.. It hasn't changed since it first came out, has it?
    No, it's a single flavor product (at least for the time being). The ingredients taste quite bad by themselves, and it's difficult to mask. What was your biggest turn-off about the flavor? It's definitely not one of your standard flavors (Watermelon, Strawberry, Fruit Punch, etc.) but I don't find it "bad" personally. Feedback is always good to pass on, so I'm very interested in yours!
    Mind & Muscle

5. It was just overall a bad tasting powder. I was one of the loggers when it first came out. Lol. I'm gonna try it one more time.. Maybe I'll mix in a few drops of tart cherry juice.
    SEMPER FI!!
    •   

6. Pm sent!
    SEMPER FI!!

7. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    It was just overall a bad tasting powder. I was one of the loggers when it first came out. Lol. I'm gonna try it one more time.. Maybe I'll mix in a few drops of tart cherry juice.
    I'd be really interested in seeing how the cherry juice works out for you and what you think. I always love a good experiment, I might even try it with you.
    Mind & Muscle

8. 45% off is no joke
    Muscle Research Board Rep

AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com

9. Well, things have definitely changed!! I got mine in yesterday and took my first dose this morning. It tasted great!!! I don't know if y'all changed it up a little, or I possibly had a bad container of it..

Glad I took another chance!!
    SEMPER FI!!

10. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Well, things have definitely changed!! I got mine in yesterday and took my first dose this morning. It tasted great!!! I don't know if y'all changed it up a little, or I possibly had a bad container of it..

Glad I took another chance!!
    Great to hear!
    Mind & Muscle
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. For Sale: SDNG & Advanced PCT (Testosterone Boosters)
    By aztec127 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-19-2008, 08:09 PM
  2. My PCT is off somehow, getting post-PCT gyno indications
    By Goat in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 01-19-2008, 10:49 AM
  3. coming off of epi into pct
    By Critmj90 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-19-2007, 02:59 PM
  4. Replies: 0