STRAIGHTUPKRATOM LARGEST SALE EVER!!

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
STRAIGHTUPKRATOM HAS DONE IT AGAIN!

WE ARE OFFERING 25% OFF!

THINKING OF THE EVERYONE HERE AT OUR GREAT COMMUNITY AND THE FUTURE OF KRATOM , WE DECIDED TO OFFER YOU 25% OFF.

THIS IS THE LARGEST SALE WE HAVE EVER GIVEN .

WE WANT TO GIVE EVERYONE THE OPPORTUNITY TO STOCK UP ON YOUR FAVORITE STRAINS WHILE YOU STILL CAN!!!

THIS MAY BE THE LAST SALE WE ARE ABLE TO OFFER IF KRATOM BECOMES SCHEDULED... SO PLEASE DONT WAIT.. BEFORE IT IS TO LATE.

Visit us @https://straightupkratom.com

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it really in the process of being banned? Ive read so many recovery stories from people using this! This stuff can't even be classed in a league of health issues comparing to smoking or alcohol misuse. Lets be real?

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Is it really in the process of being banned? Ive read so many recovery stories from people using this! This stuff can't even be classed in a league of health issues comparing to smoking or alcohol misuse. Lets be real?
Sign the petitions.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sign the petitions.
I already have.. You think it will affect anything though? I see thier are THOUSANDS of signatures but you know the government these days. I am UK based and Kratom is already banned here. Its unreal what they ban here but they hand out so many Benzo based drugs here with worse side effects and long term damage. I can genuinely go to a GP and sob story it and have a prescription next week? Seems fair.. Not

Voldyne

Awards
Spread the word. May be the last sale we can ever offer.
Is it only in affect now thru tomorrow?

Also, what would you suggest for an energizing euphoric strain other than Maeng Da? I read somewhere that there is a strain with similar affects but longer lasting, but I can’t remember what it was..

Thanks,

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I already have.. You think it will affect anything though? I see thier are THOUSANDS of signatures but you know the government these days. I am UK based and Kratom is already banned here. Its unreal what they ban here but they hand out so many Benzo based drugs here with worse side effects and long term damage. I can genuinely go to a GP and sob story it and have a prescription next week? Seems fair.. Not
Yes it will have a snowball affect. Cost will rise for sure. This is just the beginning. Lets just keep our fingers crossed and get as many signatures as we can.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Is it only in affect now thru tomorrow?

Also, what would you suggest for an energizing euphoric strain other than Maeng Da? I read somewhere that there is a strain with similar affects but longer lasting, but I can’t remember what it was..

Thanks,
Have you used our white md? Maeng da can be used to name many different stains from a certain region. So it could be green red ,white, or Yellow.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Voldyne

Awards
You should try our white ! It is my favorite energy strain. Hands down!
I will...thanks!

What do u think about the resin products?

I just signed the petition...I think, I did not get an email verification yet. Maybe that is delayed a bit..

Anyway, everybody on AM should sign this. Even if you don’t like Kratom, it is about standing up for having our freedom of choice being taken away from us..

Arrio

Awards
Is there a specific date when we will now whether it has been scheduled or not? Great Sale, stocked up.