* Black Friday @ Nutriverse *

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

1. @jp_x_type terribly sorry about these issues and their effects (esp to euro customers given the time difference), sortve a $hit happens scenario I guess... whether you choose to order through us or elsewhere thanks for your business/support, hopefully you were at least able to save a few bucks from our sales
    See supplement deals section here on AM for our latest sales!
    www.NUTRI-VERSE.com
    AM5 saves 5% storewide!

2. So I placed my order and got it finalized and paid for 5 hours later. Itís cool though, I am sure they are not having any fun with this..
    •   

3. reps.. any chance nutriverse will honour the 'ep1mass' code when the credit card issue is sorted?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Volvo140G View Post
    @jp_x_type terribly sorry about these issues and their effects (esp to euro customers given the time difference), sortve a $hit happens scenario I guess... whether you choose to order through us or elsewhere thanks for your business/support, hopefully you were at least able to save a few bucks from our sales
    Just finished up work and went to place my order, looks like the Ep1mass code is no longer working. Thought it was supposed to be good til midnight. Can you bring me up to speed?

5. Nevermind, i figures it out. I didnít have the massacre special in cart.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Voldyne View Post
    So I placed my order and got it finalized and paid for 5 hours later. It’s cool though, I am sure they are not having any fun with this..
    No one is!!!

Thanks for sticking with us, hope u saved some coin at least
    www.NUTRI-VERSE.com
    AM5 saves 5% storewide!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Syanide View Post
    reps.. any chance nutriverse will honour the 'ep1mass' code when the credit card issue is sorted?
    That's a good idea, I'll bring it up next time I have a chance to catch up with the bossman
    www.NUTRI-VERSE.com
    AM5 saves 5% storewide!

8. Just got word from max that they have three brokers working on the problem with the site. He told me it should be solved 'relatively soon'.

But the good part is they will be putting up the same sales once theyre up and running.

I will wait a few more days, i guess itll be worth it. Thanks guys

9. Hi tried to place an order says ep1mass code has expired. Given all the system problems would have been cool if the sale could have been extended a day or two

I've been eyeing the epilogue but held off due to the ongoing issues.

10. Quote Originally Posted by jp_x_type View Post
    Just got word from max that they have three brokers working on the problem with the site. He told me it should be solved 'relatively soon'.

But the good part is they will be putting up the same sales once theyre up and running.

I will wait a few more days, i guess itll be worth it. Thanks guys
    That's good to know. Waiting on the announcement. Hope we get an email or something to let us know hwne is back up and running and sales continued

11. Quote Originally Posted by ucheoma View Post
    That's good to know. Waiting on the announcement. Hope we get an email or something to let us know hwne is back up and running and sales continued
    Absolutely will
    www.NUTRI-VERSE.com
    AM5 saves 5% storewide!

12. I'm guessing the Massacr3 release date of the 11th doesn't mean a ship date from nutriverse?

13. Quote Originally Posted by ddfox View Post
    I'm guessing the Massacr3 release date of the 11th doesn't mean a ship date from nutriverse?
    Ordered when the black friday special went live, still hasn't arrived for me :P

14. Quote Originally Posted by ExLard View Post
    Ordered when the black friday special went live, still hasn't arrived for me :P
    its not shipped yet. i think they ship it on monday

15. Any update on the CC thing?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. NUTRIVERSE - BLACK FRIDAY - 2015
    By Volvo140G in forum Supplement Deals
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: 12-04-2015, 09:36 PM
  2. Nutriverse Black Friday Sales
    By _Nutriverse in forum Nutriverse
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 11-30-2015, 06:15 PM
  3. Nutriverse brings BLACK FRIDAY early!!!
    By mw1 in forum Supplement Deals
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-20-2015, 08:52 PM
  4. Nutriverse Black Friday Sales Event of the AGES!
    By _Nutriverse in forum Supplement Deals
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-28-2014, 06:59 PM
  5. NutraPlanet 24 HOUR BLACK FRIDAY SALE!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 11-28-2006, 08:44 AM