2. Wrong post...
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by JulzRulz View Post
    I get the same...
    Quote Originally Posted by Volvo140G View Post
    Re1gn bogo is sold out... with any luck it returns for a Christmas sale
    Cool so I have to make my current tab to last till then

4. Quote Originally Posted by Volvo140G View Post
    There's some ongoing CC processing issues, phone calls always work and we'll have you squared away if you want to place an order to take advantage of sales we're offering right now
    Do you think it's possible for CS to send me a Paypal invoice, i'll add it to the notes?

Nevermind just read the other post that Paypal is not accepted anymore...

5. Anyone get a shipping notification from black friday orders yet?

I guess if I ordered Massacr3 than it will all ship complete later?
    •   

6. No space for security code on credit card checkout page so card isn’t authorising

7. Quote Originally Posted by Volvo140G View Post
    There's some ongoing CC processing issues, phone calls always work and we'll have you squared away if you want to place an order to take advantage of sales we're offering right now
    not really an option for outside of the us though..

8. Quote Originally Posted by Syanide View Post
    not really an option for outside of the us though..
    I know... it's unfortunate. EmailIng [email protected] could lead to a creative solution, ya never know
    See supplement deals section here on AM for our latest sales!
    www.NUTRI-VERSE.com
    AM5 saves 5% storewide!

9. Its too bad really, ive been waiting for over a week to place my order because of the cc issues. I talked to max but the issue still isnt solved. He told me either friday or monday, so im hoping things will be sorted by tomorrow in time to take advantage of the sales. Otherwise i will have to look elsewhere

10. Quote Originally Posted by jp_x_type View Post
    Its too bad really, ive been waiting for over a week to place my order because of the cc issues. I talked to max but the issue still isnt solved. He told me either friday or monday, so im hoping things will be sorted by tomorrow in time to take advantage of the sales. Otherwise i will have to look elsewhere
    No one would love to have the solution corrected more, believe me!
    www.NUTRI-VERSE.com
    AM5 saves 5% storewide!

11. Quote Originally Posted by Volvo140G View Post
    No one would love to have the solution corrected more, believe me!
    hey mate i have an very important question, i thought this is the fastest way to talk to nutriverse.

i ordered 3x massacr3 with the black friday deal, it said shipping 01.12. now its 11.12 and i think im already with my family when it arrives. is it possible to change my adress, that you ship it directly to the place where i will be in a few days?

thank you very much!

12. Nutriverse has been my go to for years on this site. Seeing they changed up some things in the path of something greater for its customers and it seems like there has been some issues that the poor reps on here have to help figure out. Remember guys the reps are the ones in the warehouse picking or shipping these products. They have however kept constant contact and supported the members to quite an admirable extent. I just wanted to make sure that its apparent and THIS is customer service. Hopefully things get sorted out soon!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

13. So orders currently can’t be placed through any means?
    Oh, I just saw that it has to be done over the phone..

14. Quote Originally Posted by iamyourfather View Post
    hey mate i have an very important question, i thought this is the fastest way to talk to nutriverse.

i ordered 3x massacr3 with the black friday deal, it said shipping 01.12. now its 11.12 and i think im already with my family when it arrives. is it possible to change my adress, that you ship it directly to the place where i will be in a few days?

thank you very much!
    That'll be a question for customer support, I'm just an online rep... try them at [email protected] and explain your situation, etc. Be sure to include order #
    www.NUTRI-VERSE.com
    AM5 saves 5% storewide!

15. Quote Originally Posted by Volvo140G View Post
    That'll be a question for customer support, I'm just an online rep... try them at [email protected] and explain your situation, etc. Be sure to include order #
    alright i wrote an email, thanks!
    i thought you may work their

16. It's Tuesday, the last day of the sale. And nothing has changed. I guess I will have to spend my 300 bucks elsewhere as the site still cannot process my order.

17. Quote Originally Posted by jp_x_type View Post
    It's Tuesday, the last day of the sale. And nothing has changed. I guess I will have to spend my 300 bucks elsewhere as the site still cannot process my order.
    Both the reps on here and support through email have responded with in hours to any issues Iíve had with orders, or combining orders where I used different discount codes and refunding shipping for one. Nutriverse has always had great customer service and thats why they continue to get my business.

Try calling them, they just opened a few mins ago. 1-800-688-7407

18. I just called like 10 minutes ago and their phones seem to not be working, it just says something like “data time out” when I choose customer service or technical support. I left an email stating what I wished to order...hopefully, I will get a call back..
  19. * Black Friday @ Nutriverse *

i got a reply from the support within a few hours! they are very fast.

hope they change my shipping adress..or ship the massacr3 earlier

Edit: they changed my adress very fast, a few hours after asking them i got the confirmation! awesome customer support!

20. Quote Originally Posted by iamyourfather View Post
    i got a reply from the support within a few hours! they are very fast.

hope they change my shipping adress..or ship the massacr3 earlier
    Nice to know! Unfortunately, I am about to leave and I am not one of those that totes my phone around in the gym so I will most likely have to call them back. With my luck they will leave the same phone number I just called that leads to nothing...

21. Quote Originally Posted by CarneyFolk View Post
    Both the reps on here and support through email have responded with in hours to any issues I’ve had with orders, or combining orders where I used different discount codes and refunding shipping for one. Nutriverse has always had great customer service and thats why they continue to get my business.

Try calling them, they just opened a few mins ago. 1-800-688-7407
    listen, i have always defended and lauded nutriverse. i give credit where credit is due. calling is not an option is i live in europe.

the point here is that
    1) dont tell me that the issue will be solved friday or monday if it ends up not being solved. i like customer service/owners/people running the site to be upfront with with, no bull. if they told me friday the issue wont be solved id have ordered from elsewhere, hoping to have it delivered by christmas seeing that its an international order which usually takes 2-3 weeks to arrive. and the postal service is very busy at this time of year also.
    2) seeing that i spend hundreds of dollars from nutriverse month in, month out - and have done so for years - i expect nothing short of a top class, silk glove treatment, no qustions asked.

i hope they can make up for this

22. Quote Originally Posted by jp_x_type View Post
    listen, i have always defended and lauded nutriverse. i give credit where credit is due. calling is not an option is i live in europe.

the point here is that
    1) dont tell me that the issue will be solved friday or monday if it ends up not being solved. i like customer service/owners/people running the site to be upfront with with, no bull. if they told me friday the issue wont be solved id have ordered from elsewhere, hoping to have it delivered by christmas seeing that its an international order which usually takes 2-3 weeks to arrive. and the postal service is very busy at this time of year also.
    2) seeing that i spend hundreds of dollars from nutriverse month in, month out - and have done so for years - i expect nothing short of a top class, silk glove treatment, no qustions asked.

i hope they can make up for this
    I was genuinely trying to help you, but sounds like you got everything thing figured out.

23. i think you got me in the wrong way...

there comes a point when trying to help and words alone dont equal solutions, and a solution to this is what i am looking for

as i guess is the same as what nutriverse wants.

thanks for trying to help

24. Any estimate for the time it'll take to get through the Cyber Monday backorder of shipments?

25. Quote Originally Posted by ExLard View Post
    Any estimate for the time it'll take to get through the Cyber Monday backorder of shipments?
    Apparently, Trump deported all the illegal workers and there is only one white guy working there. Your approx delivery time is Jan 2020.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. NUTRIVERSE - BLACK FRIDAY - 2015
    By Volvo140G in forum Supplement Deals
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: 12-04-2015, 09:36 PM
  2. Nutriverse Black Friday Sales
    By _Nutriverse in forum Nutriverse
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 11-30-2015, 06:15 PM
  3. Nutriverse brings BLACK FRIDAY early!!!
    By mw1 in forum Supplement Deals
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-20-2015, 08:52 PM
  4. Nutriverse Black Friday Sales Event of the AGES!
    By _Nutriverse in forum Supplement Deals
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-28-2014, 06:59 PM
  5. NutraPlanet 24 HOUR BLACK FRIDAY SALE!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 11-28-2006, 08:44 AM